The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341263 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120168 Mar 26, 2013
As Congress prepares to vote on a comprehensive gun control bill next month, a poll released Tuesday shows that public support is waning for restrictions on gun ownership.

According to a CBS News poll, less than half the public (47 percent) now supports stricter gun control laws, compared with 57 percent in late December following the mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-control-public-supp...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120169 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I feel kinda guilty for outing him so quickly, lol. Maybe we should give him a little more time to have his fun.
He outed himself earlier, but I really don't think he's having all that much fun.

The stress is already starting to show.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120170 Mar 26, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just haven't seen anything worth commenting about.. But I been away.. Take care..
Eagle
I do believe you're allowed to have a life that doesn't always include pecking away at peckerheads via keyboard, sir. NTR seems to have taken a much-needed break as well. The weather is keeping me in, as I'd much rather be out running, hunting, fishing or biking. I am assuming you've been on your motorcycle- kinda jealous about that. Here's a doozy that doesn't fit you or I- sadly, it DOES fit a few Repubs and Dems: "If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail." - Abraham Maslow 1966.
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#120173 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting avatar photo/info. Who is the guy talking for you? One of the guys I just send running?
<quoted text>
Bossy? How did I "boss" you? This was my first post to you. I also have no misspellings in it but you made "spellcheck" a single word and it is not unless you are referring to Spellcheck.net which is capitalized.
'send' should be 'sent'

You've made more than one error this evening. Everyone does it. Try not to feel stupid.
2 posts removed

sugarcoated sunshine

#120176 Mar 26, 2013
KKKlan with a Tan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yous best check your spelcheck is on to.
Do you have tan lines?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#120177 Mar 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Real RACIST like YOU love to identify as Aryan. Remember your famous Aryan comment?
<quoted text>
Now go pound sand YOU RACIST!!!
LMFAO @ U
Like I said: positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Rico is as racist as anybody else here. I don't misjudge.:)
4 posts removed

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120182 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>One shoot, one----
Perzactly. That's why I favor an Encore. It isn't the only thing in the safe but it's use promotes careful targeting. I bought a 100th anniversary Colt 1911 in 2011, but it will never be shot, at least by me. My other toy is a Volquartzen .22. Damned thing is amazingly accurate. The day I was sighting it in, a fly landed on the target- I shot the fly.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#120184 Mar 26, 2013
yuppers wrote:
Obama needs to be impeached immediately!
Agree.
2 posts removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120187 Mar 26, 2013
Despite all the press that immigration restriction and border enforcement efforts garner, when it comes to lobbying, those saying we need to pare back immigration are getting completely clobbered. They don't even rank in the top twenty.

Yet when Americans are asked about raising or lowering the number of immigrants coming into the country, only a small portion favor higher immigration levels and a very sizable plurality favor lower levels. A 2006 study by the Pew Hispanic Center, for example, found that 40 percent of those surveyed said legal immigration should be reduced and just 17 percent favored an increase.(Apparently Pew stopped asking that particular question after 2006.)

This chart from Pew shows that as recently as 2012, 69 percent of those surveyed agree that "we should restrict and control people coming to live in our country more than we do now."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100593528... |headline|quote|text|&par= yahoo
sunny

Longview, WA

#120188 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> No.. I googled them just now though. They sound pretty neat.Oh..So many fun things to do..So little free time..LOL
Got that right about time,my rock buddy has found some,they are hard to find but there worth more then gold.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#120189 Mar 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor patsy. I bet your daddy used to beat you up for you putting on your moms makeup!!!!
LMFAO!!!!
This poor "patsy" knows every part of you, your motives and your goals. Suck it up, troll.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#120192 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
As Congress prepares to vote on a comprehensive gun control bill next month, a poll released Tuesday shows that public support is waning for restrictions on gun ownership.
According to a CBS News poll, less than half the public (47 percent) now supports stricter gun control laws, compared with 57 percent in late December following the mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.
http://news.yahoo.com/gun-control-public-supp...
Public opinion is kind of fickle on this issue, but support for more control legislation has remained higher than before the Newton shooting.

Unfortunately there will eventually be another tragedy and public opinion will swing the other way again.
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#120193 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
'send' should be 'sent'
You've made more than one error this evening. Everyone does it. Try not to feel stupid.
WOW your spelings is so good. can yous teech me the meaning of life.

sugarcoated sunshine

#120194 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>You never did tell us who the brains are behind that puppet in your avatar like I asked, is it rico or jaxxon? Not much to work with on either though...
I don't know, but kudos for whoever taught that puppet to drink water!

sugarcoated sunshine

#120195 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime anytime every makes a post anywhere he takes it as a person message to him.
What is wrong with this guy? He is spooky..Do you know if anyone has had stalking harassment or complaints about him?
*hic*
1 post removed
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#120197 Mar 26, 2013
Maravilla Street Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
KKKlan with a Tan
Providence, UT
Is obviously one of your socks!!
No I be Ricos puppet. but Rico is not heer.;^)

sugarcoated sunshine

#120198 Mar 26, 2013
KKKlan with a Tan wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW wat a mess!
Are you in the Klan, or do you just stutter?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#120200 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, before I went on line. He lied avout that too fool.
"Yeah, before I went on line."

Sorry, but you've been a little difficult to understand at times.

Are you admitting that you did in fact correct the spelling errors before you came here and made a big deal out there being no spelling errors?
3 posts removed

sugarcoated sunshine

#120204 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about puppet? I already made it clear I am not gay.
You seem tense.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#120206 Mar 26, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
touche'!
moderation in ALL things IS best.
NOT MORE, but less...
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCain ready for 2016 re-election effort 13 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 54,551
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Bluestater 1,277,195
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 15 min ICE 91
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min MikeF 173,846
News What happened to Benghazi? Focus is on Clinton 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
News 'Ready for Kanye' committee formed 29 min mjjcpa 11
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 40 min mjjcpa 393
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 42 min mjjcpa 139
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min IND 193,977
More from around the web