The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119740 Mar 25, 2013
Crosby Stills Nash - Southern Cross

<3

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#119741 Mar 25, 2013
Why more fruits and vegetables in the pubic schools?

Red beef lung has 50 percent more vitamin C than a tangerine.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#119742 Mar 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou injureth with thy venomous falseties, therefore, I doth spiteth my spittle in thine eye. Thy one good eye! and on thy bald head! ;)
Heeheehee
LOL. You admit to making one mistake only to plan and carry out a much more serious one?
Does that make sense?
Take this towel and defoam yourself. Hehehe :)
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#119743 Mar 25, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t, they had the guts to fight the immoral war on the Western Front. While you got out of it with some High School football injury that you daddy paid the town doc to forge. Wallflowerin pansy.
STREET FIGHTIN' MAN
http://youtu.be/B9gKMPgUA-k
ROLLING STONES
Vendetta-Videos
Hey punk, I served. Did you, I didn't think so coward. My wounds tell my tale.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#119744 Mar 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I pull your strings too and you dance to the tune that Obama plays because you are too little informed. I know that not even your mate agrees with you.
I've been informed enough to use solid fact to counter the rhetoric, propoganda and distortions that you and your friends have been posting.

That's good enough for me.

The rest of this post is just your pathetic need to feel like you have some kind of control over the people that post here.

You don't.
Lost Planet Airmen

Canyon Country, CA

#119745 Mar 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
One point, when was the last time anyone has read something positive about our troops in combat overseas? These young heroes need our love and respect. Our president and country in general has forgotten the folks and thrown them under the bus. We have learned NOTHING from Korea, Vietnam, or the latest wars. GOD Bless these brave young folks.
Stop using our American troops for your perverted political means. The Presidents past and present, the American people have always cared about them first and formost. You have no right to twist or blame any kind of political reasoning for them being in harms way. They soldiers and they are where they are for the sole reason to protect America. You're a sick MoFo trying to access blame on a segment of people or politics that you don't agree with. The most vile of uses of patriotism is the one like you who hide behind the flag, to promote their own agenda While others die for it.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#119747 Mar 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
And pray tell what is wrong with getting more Americans to vote? Isn't that what DEMOCRACY is all about, getting the most number of citizens to vote? One would think a true patriot would want all citizens too vote
Part of the far right strategy in 2012 was to make it harder for certain American citizens to cast their vote.

Disenfranchisement was a political strategy.

Fortunately, the effort backfired and those targeted by these efforts actually turned out in record numbers.

How do you think they lost Florida?

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#119748 Mar 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey punk, I served. Did you, I didn't think so coward. My wounds tell my tale.
That's right phony, your wound is in your Tail.
Stitches on your sh!tazz from being reemed by Bubba.
You gotta use the cowards way to even get a slice.

DATE R A P E

http://youtu.be/tZFF9TSs35Y

SUBLIME
wetdream-vids
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#119749 Mar 25, 2013
Report: Rachel Maddow Thinks Obama Avoids MSNBC Because He’ll Get Asked Tough Questions

By Noel Sheppard | March 25, 2013 | 17:48

If the New Republic's Rebecca Dana is correct, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow is more deluded than anyone thought.

In her lengthy piece about MSNBC president Phil Griffin, Dana claimed Maddow believes the reason President Obama hasn't given the cable network an interview since 2008 is because "his people know he’s going to get asked difficult questions":

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Location hidden

#119750 Mar 25, 2013
Lost Planet Airmen wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using our American troops for your perverted political means. The Presidents past and present, the American people have always cared about them first and formost. You have no right to twist or blame any kind of political reasoning for them being in harms way. They soldiers and they are where they are for the sole reason to protect America. You're a sick MoFo trying to access blame on a segment of people or politics that you don't agree with. The most vile of uses of patriotism is the one like you who hide behind the flag, to promote their own agenda While others die for it.
Agreed.

There are veterans who have served this country posting on this thread on both sides of the political aisle.

The only people I've heard disrespect the young men and women serving today are a few people on the extreme right that don't like women and homosexuals serving.

There have also been a few right wing ideologs that chose to question the honor of some people who have served because they didn't like their political views.

Other than those few exceptions one of the things both left and right seem to agree on is that we owe those who have served and those who are serving our respect and support.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#119751 Mar 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been informed enough to use solid fact to counter the rhetoric, propoganda and distortions that you and your friends have been posting.
That's good enough for me.
The rest of this post is just your pathetic need to feel like you have some kind of control over the people that post here.
You don't.
I knew from the very beginning that I don't have nor want any control over anybody here.
You have yet to learn this, Jax, and Your fear keeps you from doing so.
This I can plainly see as "solid fact".
That is good enough for me and all I need to know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119752 Mar 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it. She's a public nuisance on the Immigration Forum threads. One really whacked out broad.
Ohhh ...
Telling the TRUTH ...
is

wait for it!

NOW a "nuisance" ...

PRICELESS ;0)

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR...

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#119753 Mar 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
There are veterans who have served this country posting on this thread on both sides of the political aisle.
The only people I've heard disrespect the young men and women serving today are a few people on the extreme right that don't like women and homosexuals serving.
There have also been a few right wing ideologs that chose to question the honor of some people who have served because they didn't like their political views.
Other than those few exceptions one of the things both left and right seem to agree on is that we owe those who have served and those who are serving our respect and support.
Here's one from the positive files.

source: Operation Gratitude accepting donations for military care packages

The purposes of the program, known as “Operation Gratitude,” is to show members of the U.S. military they are appreciated and have the support of people back at home.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#119754 Mar 25, 2013
A 50-Point Swing Against Targeted Drone Killings of U.S. Citizens

By David Weigel

Posted Monday, March 25, 2013, at 10:08 AM

A year ago, as the presidential race was taking shape, The Washington Post's pollster asked voters whether they favored the use of drones to kill terrorists or terror suspects if they were "American citizens living in other countries." The net rating at the time was positive: 65 percent for, 26 percent against.

Today, after a month of Rand Paul-driven discussion of drone warfare, Gallup asks basically the same question: Should the U.S. "use drones to launch airstrikes in other countries against U.S. citizens living abroad who are suspected terrorists?" The new numbers: 41 percent for, 52 percent against.

The lede of the poll is even kinder to Paul, finding as high as 79 percent opposition to targeted killing in the United States. But that's a new question. On the old question, we've seen a real queasy swing of public opinion.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/03/25/...

Location hidden

#119755 Mar 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey punk, I served. Did you, I didn't think so coward. My wounds tell my tale.
I'm not going to question whether you served or not although I will point out that you're not the only person posting on this thread that has.

I do have one question about something you posted though.

You said they "tried" to draft you, implying that you were not drafted.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you avoid the draft?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#119756 Mar 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives volunteer more, take more meaningful jobs to help people, and give much more to churches and charities. They take care of their children, older parents and neighbors. Money is not a measure of ones moral character, quite the opposite is true. Just look around you at the rich and the way they look down on the "little people". Look at Obama and family as they take all those lavish vacations, and say "let them eat cake".
Just where did you come up with these facts?
Last time it was your compassionate conservatives would wanted to cut programs that provide food and educational assistance to poor children, cut programs too help handicapped people, old people,...
1 post removed

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#119758 Mar 25, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady is a RACIST!!!
She's just crazy.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#119759 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Crosby Stills Nash - Southern Cross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iuLBhxZUkmUXX
<3
C H I C A G O
we can change the world!

http://youtu.be/fEFsBF1X1ow

CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG
{The Birth of the Weathermen]

Santa Clara, CA

#119760 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh ...
Telling the TRUTH ...
is
wait for it!
NOW a "nuisance" ...
PRICELESS ;0)
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR...
No, you do NOT tell the truth.

You're an annoying troll who researches people just to harass them. You spam the threads with biased propaganda and lies.

It's been confirmed on two Forums now. YOu're nuts and stupid. LOL!

Seek help, lady.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#119761 Mar 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you are now in texas my little girl????
Is this another of your lies???
or did you get banned again by topix?????
5k says you cant go one 5 minute round with me or my wife..........LOL
Interesting! What kind of business are you and your wife involved in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 182,194
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 134,516
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 4 min fyi 3
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 7 min Cat74 156
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Injudgement 165,546
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min fetch almighty 1,156,223
'Excuse Me' Biden headlines top political gaffe... 16 min Cat74 24
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 30 min John 125
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 hr payme 737
More from around the web