The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393269 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113117 Mar 7, 2013
Group studying ways to link ancient mounds under national park designation

With hundreds of the ancient mounds -- existing, damaged, or destroyed -- dotting Southwestern Illinois and the St. Louis region, the group is studying ways the ancient sites could be linked under a national park designation to protect, connect, interpret, promote, and preserve the prehistoric civilization.

Preserve more: http://www.bnd.com/2013/03/07/2524265/group-s...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113118 Mar 7, 2013
Boehner Continues to Link Debt-Ceiling Increase to Cuts

Mr. Boehner urged the Senate to stay the course and not try to delay the spending bill with "extraneous provisions, partisan riders, budget gimmicks." He said if it did, the House would resist those efforts. "Our goal here is to cut spending and not shut down the government," he said.

Pork more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#113119 Mar 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>A five year old could have comprehended and answered that question You were either outright scared or otherwise too fearful. I can read you like a book. You are constantly bringing up old things about posters just to ridicule them. That indicates to me that hold a lot of hate. Have you ever tried anger management? It is unbecoming of a lib like you to harbor hate. Hypocritical aren't you?
What question, you decrepit old goat?!

You can't read chit in anyone. You've been barking up and down these threads about your hacking skills implying that you know things about certain people, NOW THAT indicates you have a lot of anger in YOU. Have you ever thought of anger management?

Don't project your anger issues on me you old goat.
1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#113121 Mar 7, 2013
Control of Congress for Two Years? Nope.

Here are the facts:

Apparently everyone forgot the President needed 60 votes in the Senate to pass legislation. I heard a Latino news reporter say they felt if the President could pass healthcare, he could have passed immigration reform. Newsflash!! The healthcare bill was passed using "reconciliation", because there were not 60 Democrats in the Senate.
Apparently no one remembers that Scott Brown was sworn into office in February of 2010. At that time, the President had only been in office for ONE year. Most folks remember that the election of Scott Brown reduced the number of Democratic senators to 59. So the President could not have possibly had Congressional control for two years.

January 20, 2009 - After suffering a seizure during Barack Obama's inaugural luncheon, Senator Kennedy’s health forced him to retreat to Massachusetts. Also Senator Al Franken of Minnesota had not been seated because the previous Senator, Norm Coleman challenged the election results. So at the beginning of his Presidency, Democrats had 57 elected senators…55 Democrats and 2 Independents. Why do you think he had to compromise with Republicans on the Stimulus bill? He didn’t have enough Democrats to pass the bill! Why don't you people who moan such disappointment know this?(cont.)

http://www.thepragmaticpundit.com/2011/12/oba...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#113123 Mar 7, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Posturing again? What a bunch of BS!
No she's right. ;)
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#113125 Mar 7, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Jack is starting to sound like Frito. Big bad Jack .. WhooHoo ! LMAO!
Emotional and anger issues. Yep!
Extreme left hypocrites.

Location hidden

#113126 Mar 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of what you said, he told the unbiased truth and I agree what he said in regards to the other poster.
LOL

Posit, you always agree with what he says, right or wrong, usually
wrong, but you never admit it.

You two are like tweedle dee and tweedle dum. You go ahead and work out who is tweedle dum. ;)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113127 Mar 7, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
nice work, Barry
BENGHAZI, Libya (AP)— On her way back from her job as a lecturer at a university near Tripoli, Libyan poet Aicha Almagrabi was stopped by a group of bearded militiamen. They kicked her car, beat up her driver and threatened to do the same to her. Her offense: being alone in a car with men without a male relative as a guardian.
"You have violated the law of God," the militiamen told her, Almagrabi said.
"I said, I teach male students, so should I bring a male guardian with me to classroom?" she told The Associated Press.
Not that the university is immune to increasingly bold conservatives' views on the role of women. Almagrabi said one student recently told her she shouldn't be giving lectures because a woman's voice is "awra" — too intimate and shameful to be exposed in public.
Extreme right hypocrites.

Location hidden

#113128 Mar 7, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> And that she's about 12 emotional.
Actually I'm a "He" not a "she" and when it comes to being immature you really shouldn't be talking should you? lol

How many temper tantrums have you thrown this week?

Whine, whine, whine. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#113129 Mar 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! So typical and predictable when you're wrong.
Public forum, POS.
So, kindly and publicly butt out! LOL
You hate the truth.

Location hidden

#113130 Mar 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Extreme left hypocrites.
Extreme RIGHT hypocrites. ;)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113131 Mar 7, 2013
Revolving Door: Report shows link between governor's office and gas industry

A recent report released by the Public Accountability Initiative (PAI), says several government officers and environmental regulators in the state have left their public jobs for careers in the oil and gas industry or vice versa -- left their industry jobs for government posts. The report, released in February, details the ties between the industry and Pennsylvania’s governors, state officials and environmental regulatory bodies.

Scratch more: http://www.timesonline.com/news/local_news/re...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#113132 Mar 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No she's right. ;)
Neither you or her are ever right.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#113133 Mar 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What question, you decrepit old goat?!
You can't read chit in anyone. You've been barking up and down these threads about your hacking skills implying that you know things about certain people, NOW THAT indicates you have a lot of anger in YOU. Have you ever thought of anger management?
Don't project your anger issues on me you old goat.
Whats the matter? Short term memory loss? Go back and look for it. If you answered questions a five year old could understand when they were presented we wouldn't have to go through all this drama and your own self ridicule.
higgans

Avon, IN

#113134 Mar 7, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You know what I find to be funny about a lot of the posters like you. Lack of being polite. You can't converse without being derogatory and mocking. Now why is that? Are you that insecure about your views?
Trying to have a conversation on a message is difficult at it's best. But when you add to that people that want to belittle those that don't agree with some things makes it impossible. Is that the purpose? I can understand when one gets really upset with things that are being thrown at them that's not nice but not in just replying to another poster.
In any case I disagree with what you consider facts. I'll leave it at that.
is the sky blue? that is a fact. or do you choose to disagree with that? on WHAT basis?

DISAGREE all you want... but that doesn't change them.

that does NOT make GZ guilty in a court of LAW.

in a kangaroo court of the loudest and most threatening, maybe... probably... even more likely than not.

is that what you want to see our system devolve to? reverse Jim Crow? two or more wrongs make a right? really?

all I ask of you'all is provide ONE piece of evidence that disproves GZ's version. NOT opinion or even 'I don't believe him.'.... the SPD did NOT believe him but they could not DISprove his version.

none of you are any better then they. so, get off your holier-than-thou crusade and stick with just the facts.

I agree, TM should NOT be dead. but he is.

quit trying to turn a TRAGEDY into a MURDER.

this is the exact same behaviour we have going on in DC.

how's that working for Obama TODAY?

every thing with this Admin is a crisis.

I think the curtain is FINALLY being pulled back from our naked Emperor. Obama has cried wolf one time too many with his outrageous rants about the dire consequences of the sequestor.

how many more staff members and dept heads are going to make his predictions GREAT BIG LIES?

allow me to be the first to tell you Big Govt, little morals, Big Brother, utopia-loving, anti-American Values, Progressive radicals that IF the Rep Party does REDEFINE itself, it will 1) be along CONSERVATIVE lines and 2) YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.

the only alternative is for the Union to disband. that's how big and deep the division has become. even worse OUTSIDE of DC.

did the American Revolution start in London?

the Civil War start in DC?

remember, some States and their citizens still take the Constitution SERIOUSLY... even if the folks, even their folks, in DC don't.

poo-poo that good ol' American idea all you want.

maybe, just maybe, the pols in DC WANT a confrontation. did YOU ever stop and think of that possibility?

"Don't let a crisis go to waste."

when there is NO crisis, MANUFACTURE one.

like the Mortgage fiasco...

like exporting jobs overseas...

like manipulating the dollar...

like bailouts and FG taking over private bisinesses...

like increasing the Nat'l Debt...

like not securing the borders and/or releasing known illegals and/or not enforcing hiring laws...

like never-ending 'wars'...

starting to see ANY pattern yet?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113135 Mar 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreme RIGHT hypocrites. ;)
Extreme "believers" in the TRUTH ...
Not "lies" ...

Got some ...???
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113136 Mar 7, 2013
‘Freedom’ license plate banned in Washington D.C.

The word “FREEDOM” is among the list of banned vanity license plate slogans for Washington D.C., according to a government file obtained by a Freedom of Information Request filed by the transparency website GovernmentAttic org.

Other banned phrases include anti-tax messages such as "TAXKLLR" and "TAXRUS4" as well as any reference to the President of the United States such as “OBAMA,”“BARACK,” and “OBAMA44.&#8243;

“RONPAUL” is also banned.

Ban more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/freedom-license...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#113137 Mar 7, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're extremely right and wrong at the same time.
Vera

Houston, TX

#113138 Mar 7, 2013
The president failed as well as for everyone ! When government wants to control everything spends millions on everything from remodeling the white house to luxury incentives from paid double of what a average american gets paid thats where it falls apart facebook and all other companys big fat tax checks mmm thats where its all wrong all the while schools are closing teachers not getting whats do and what happens government has test everyone has to meet up to lets have all the spending stop if you want remodeling done you pay it you want luxury buy it just like everyone else does and give back to public education !!!

Location hidden

#113139 Mar 7, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, both her and I are right. You on the other, are always wrong and you usually misspell the words to whatever you've gotten wrong. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Frankie Rizzo 15,941
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 min Tn clm 6,267
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 222,462
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 7 min Ronald 14
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 239,435
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min One way or another 204,918
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 20 min abc 7,714
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min moshx 1,418,706
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr WasteWater 340
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 4 hr Captain Yesterday 79
More from around the web