The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
94,721 - 94,740 of 245,014 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
HiggansStrokes A Pecker

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
did the gf lie about what she said TM said?
did the original eyewitnesses not see what they reportedly said they saw?
did the ME fudge the autopsy report?
did GZ injure himself?
why do you and others keep bringing up the bail hearing? didn't it occur AFTER the incident and faux Arrest Warrant?
the thing about this travesty is, if GZ today, who tomorrow?
if FL gave in to domestic terrorism, which state is next? yours? mine?
what's next, military drones flying over US soil? Oops! already there!
maybe our FG selling guns to drug lords? Oops! already happened!
a sitting 'peoples' Pres equivicating about whether or not killing NON-violent American people in violation of the Rule of Law? Oooooops....
as far as answering your question about about a BS hypothetical 'what if', when are you, or any one else, gonna present any evidence to contradict the FACTS as we now know them?
you are an intelligent person, take off your 'tragedy' hat and put on your Common Sense hat and follow the FACTS only.
or, are you like NTR, and rely on using 'negatives'(mythical things that never happened) to argue/prove a point (like Obama's wonderful actions to-date has prevented worse)?
did we get to this SORRY national state by one Pres/Party's fault? or, several Admins/Parties over several decades?
so far, this case is bad enough. think what we will become if GZ is convicted on the NON-evidence we have now?
arguing this case is like arguing whether or not Obama is a FAILURE: the obvious need NOT apply.
does it not give you pause that the Super of WH Staff calls the Pres a liar?
our Pres tells lies about Benghazi? and then tells lies about telling lies?
that our new Sec of State can transfer millions of dollars to Egypt with a mere word but the previous Sec of State couldn't spend $1 on additional security for our consultate in Libya?
are your eyes brown? if so, you are FULL....
Blah Blah Blah
higgans

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI mom and I both have a pic of you in our underpants. We sue would like one with you and x putz
Hey I did the same thing ! love her pic in the underpants. I have wood all day and sticky shorts lol

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
further further evidence that the foxes are in charge of the hen house... and they are all the same color... and it ain't silver.
take the sum total of what has been going on (bullets, guns, drones, lies, etc...) in DC since Jan 1st, and methinks...
'Some Thing Wicked This Way Comes'.
thank NTR's God we have folks like Jaxxon and Freebie and WA and Xman and NTR staying on top of things... the same God her Pres' Party voted AGAINST.
are we THERE yet?
Here's where we are:

America's Unsustainable Inequality
March 7, 2013

http://www.nationofchange.org/america-s-unsus...

.....A recent study from The Stanford Center for Poverty and Inequality parallels the one cited above ( http://www.youtube.com/watch... ). The study highlights "twenty facts about US inequality that everyone should know". In 1965, CEO pay in the United States was 24 times higher than the average pay for workers. By 1977, it had risen to 35 times. It then doubled to 70 times by 1989 (that is, during the first decade of the Reagan Revolution). During the 1990s, thanks in no small part to the Republicans' Contract with America, it rose to a peak of nearly 300 times. Today, it stands at roughly 380 times.

Say what you will, Marx had a point. We have to attack the natural tendency of a capitalist economy to produce the seeds of its own destruction – namely unsustainable inequality. Only mass protests, a groundswell, on a scale that hasn't happened in this country since the Vietnam War will make that happen. Or maybe not.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
"Quirky wrote:
If we end up like Syria, I wonder if Russia or China will supply the resistanse with arms and money like the USA is doing? And did so in Lybia!
I wonder if The Chinese or Russian Leaders will tell Obama he needs to step down NOW!! Like Obama Did with Egypt , Lybia, and Syrian Leaders!
If you remember Obama made some kind of deal with the UN I believe that gave the UN the right to send in Troops in the event of an Uprising by the American Citizens. "
We have had a UN agreement about another Country coming here in the case of an uprising from back in the 90's. In fact each Country has been asigned a different Country to come into them for the same reason. They felt in doing so they wouldn't have the problem with our own soldiars not firing on their own people. Not Obama he wasn't President back then.
By the way at the time I had read a bit of the UN agreement and that's when I found that. I let others know because I was very upset about it but no one else cared. All was good then and they didn't want to rock the boat.
No matter how one looks at it , it is wrong. It is yet another way of opression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
POOPSIE... Bad cat! That's NRT's litter box! Who said you could go there? Look, now it just more sand, sh*t and shinola, though she won't know the difference between the last two. Bad kitty!
How grossly immature and absurd, all wrapped up in one ridiculous spew of silly nonsense.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
further further evidence that the foxes are in charge of the hen house... and they are all the same color... and it ain't silver.
take the sum total of what has been going on (bullets, guns, drones, lies, etc...) in DC since Jan 1st, and methinks...
'Some Thing Wicked This Way Comes'.
thank NTR's God we have folks like Jaxxon and Freebie and WA and Xman and NTR staying on top of things... the same God her Pres' Party voted AGAINST.
are we THERE yet?
If "there" is a permanent state of paranoia and insanity, then yes, YOU are "there".
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
A mildly interesting, incomplete and wholly ridiculous analysis. But thanks for pointing out that the nasty "rich" also help the middle class, who are also invested in stocks, bonds, etc. I appreciate you unwittingly helping my case, even if you did it by accident.
Those nasty business leaders run those places where the middle-class have their money invested. Those places also give the middle class their jobs. Government? Nowhere to be seen, except that it's where the losers go who can't run or work in a REAL business. Kind of like Obama, who's never had a private sector job, or run anything at all, in his life.
You think good thoughts on occasion, but you have no idea where they came from and most certainly no idea where they should take you. It is indeed, however, a complicated mix, which you did take us to, even without meaning to go there. I'll add that government does indeed have an important role.(I'm not an anarchist!) But that's a topic for another day.
Nice try, no cigar.
Getting money is one thing, doing something productive with it is another. The money the middle class could easily blow it, but instead invest it and do so here in this county. The wealthy, on the other hand, still have the highest consumer leverage (spend a greater proportion of their wealth on consumer items than the middle class; i.e., blow it, as is their right) and invest nearly half of their wealth in foreign countries.

Speaking of the economy, as is established, the previous Republican administration killed our economy. Since 2008, the biggest drags on economic growth have been:
• The decline in home prices.
• The decline in residential investment.
• Consumer debt deleveraging.
• State and local job cuts.

Since then, under Democratic leadership, all four of these are turning. Home prices have stabilized, and 1.3 million fewer homeowners are underwater on their mortgages than were in 2010. Housing starts are rebounding at a rate of 40% per year. Consumer deleveraging, as a percentage of disposable income, is now at the lowest level since 1993, and government job cuts have leveled off and unemployment is slowly decreasing in critical markets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Banks - Too Big to Fail, Too Big to Jail

Does anybody wonder what that is? Why do none of you so-called conservatives concern yourselves with financial institutions controlling and manipulating our economy from their positions of monopoly domination?

There's one set of laws for banks and another set of laws for depositors. I like it better when we all have the same rules. It makes "right" and "wrong" so much less confusing.

Conservatives, I have a question for any/all of you:

What do you want to see accomplished via politics? What, exactly, is your objective, and what do you expect a successful program to achieve (what will it do for America)? Leave Obama out of the picture, and just discuss your desires.

I may have you all wrong. Help me out here. Thanks.
1 post removed
higgans

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How grossly immature and absurd, all wrapped up in one ridiculous spew of silly nonsense.
I just "spew" my load on your post and pic thanks
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with a two or even three party system. If Republicans don't want to be replaced by the Independents they need to get real and stop with all the social issues and start to help our economy get back on track. Instead of what they are continuing to do with their obstructionism.
How is it obstruction when they are just trying to get Obama to reign in his massive wasteful Government spending problem? We have many problems here at home. Yet John Kerry was in egypt last week giving them 250 million. With plans to give them about 750 million.

The 60 billion that was wasted over the last 4 years in Iraq is claimed to have happened during Obamas watch. Allthough for the last 9 years we have been there it is claimed that we have wasted over 750 billion there.

Obama can`t seem to sort out a comprehensive way to cut the spending in the right way due to the sequester.

I don`t believe the Republicans are fully obstructing, I think they are just trying to keep Obama in check. Which is what our system is disigned to do.

Obama does not seem to have the interest of Americans in mind. Since every time he has an opertunity to fix or do the right thing he does something stupid like releasing thousands of illegals. Or cooking the stats on how many Illegals he truely has aprehended or Deported.

Or filing law suits against States that are accually trying to do something about Illegal Immigration.

Obama pretends he is concerned about creating jobs. But guaranteed if we were to do something similer to Operation Wet back. Or take away their freebies they get. Our unemployment rate would go down from the current average of 8 to 12 % down to about 3 or 4 %.

20 Million Illegals here. 20 Million Americans out of work. Deport the Illegals and take down the bird feeder. Makes 20 million jobs for American Citizens.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he waSN'T. Martin was watched becuase he fit the profile of the group who had been victimizing the neighborhood. Liberals would have you believe we can't look out for what is ours if the perps are black.
Really? First I've heard of that.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sun wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't,little over the top there guy.
I guess so! I should have said, "just die"!!

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>McCain was not going to win. Billionaires and bankers,the elite or globalists if you wish to call them that, decided Obama was going to be president.
They needed a buffoon to do their bidding. This election they had people so fixated over Mitt Romney the millionaire,these same people overlooked the fact that the Democrat party is owned and controlled by these billionaires and bankers. They made damn sure Romney was the Republican candidate insuring an Obama win. These billionaires are getting richer and richer. George Soros is a good example of this. Before Obama was elected he was worth about 10 billion dollars. In 2012 he was worth 19 billion dollars. Guess where he keeps his money. Forget the B.S. philanthropist stuff. He knows you must spend money to make money.
Is that how George W. Bush was elected as well? Through globalist elite conspiracy?

Interesting. Things couldn't have changed that much or that quickly just to accommodate an Obama presidency.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sun wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo!
O2. We have a winner.

(Obama two terms.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He resigned alright, in 2002. But while he—John Dwyer--was Boalt Hall’s (Berkeley) dean, he doubled the number of nonwhite students through expanded recruitment programs and fund-raising efforts and greatly increased funding to the law school’s clinical programs -- a crucial resource for public-interest law students (i.e., students committed to serving the middle and lower classes—no, we don’t need more corporate or lawyers for the wealthy).
He resigned alright, in 2002.
``````````
Say whuuut ???

04 Mar 2013 at 7:13 PM LAW SCHOOL DEANS, LAW SCHOOLS, PLAINTIFFS FIRMS

From the files of “things that are entirely predictable to everybody except for the guy in charge,” Interim Law Dean Tom Q. Keefe has been pushed out at St. Louis University School of Law. Well,“fired” according to some reports.

You mean bringing in a straight-talking law dean who was a personal injury attorney with no ties to the law faculty and was hand picked by the increasingly unpopular university president didn’t work out? SHOCKING! Tell me more...

For those who haven’t been following this story (and if you missed these prior posts, you really missed out), Keefe took over at Saint Louis Law after Law Dean Annette Clark resigned in protest. She objected to the university president, Father Lawrence Biondi, using the law school like an ATM.

Enter Keefe, hand picked by Biondi to run the law school. Keefe wasn’t a legal academic, he’s a personal injury lawyer who claims to be “nuttier than a fruitcake.” Despite criticism from the SLU faculty (and students), Keefe claimed he was not “Father Biondi’s butt boy.”

At the time, I wrote:“This guy is going to be a riot — before he (almost inevitably) flames out.”

http://abovethelaw.com/2013/03/maybe-if-he-we...

Do NOT dispute MY words PUNK!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Would YOU bank on it? We are in debt over 16 trillion dollars worth AND there is TOO much out of control spending still going on with no end in sight! Debt, beholden to another country AND borrowing just to pay the interests on that debt!
YOU should not post and watch TV! Take your own advice there madame!
]"Let’s pause for a moment to discuss that threat. Republican leaders like House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell didn’t really want the Treasury to default on its obligations; they just wanted to use the debt ceiling as a hostage to extract spending cuts as a ransom. But some new Tea Party congressmen genuinely welcomed a default, because, well, let’s be charitable and say they didn’t understand the catastrophic consequences. In any case, the threat was real. Republicans say the debt had become so outrageous that drastic measures were necessary to prevent us from becoming Greece. I’d just point out that markets didn’t agree; interest rates on Treasury bonds were historically low and getting lower, a measure of financial faith in U.S. credit. I’d also point out that the kind of austerity the Republicans were trying to impose on the U.S. led to double-dip recessions in Great Britain and Spain; recessions make fiscal problems worse because they increase spending on social services, while decreasing tax revenues from workers without jobs and companies without profits. It’s also worth noting that the deficit exploded under Bush and has declined under Obama; federal spending has actually increased at the lowest rate since the Eisenhower years."

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/03/04/the-sequ...

"But whether or not Republicans were right to threaten to create a fiscal Armageddon if Obama didn’t agree to reduce the deficit—through spending cuts, not tax increases, and non-military spending cuts only—that’s what they did. Obama wanted a “clean” increase of the debt limit; the GOP wouldn’t give it to him. That’s why Standard & Poors downgraded the U.S. credit rating. Bondholders didn’t care about the debt ceiling when it was purely ceremonial, but now Republicans had dragged us into an era where we’d need to pass a bill through both houses of Congress just to pay our obligations."

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/03/04/the-sequ...

"But the budget mess is far more complicated than that pat contention implies. For one thing, these new spending cuts would come on top of $1.7 trillion of spending reductions already set to take effect over a decade.

For another, the spending reductions mandated by the sequester legislation are confined to a group of programs representing less than half of the budget, as shown in chart 1.

Even within this select group, all programs are not alike. Medicare is slated to be trimmed by only 2 percent, while a 7.9 percent reduction will be imposed on the military. Nondefense discretionary spending – everything from education aid to research grants – will be reduced by 5.3 percent."

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/...

Here if you want to read the whole rules pertaining to Sequestration I'll post the link.

http://www.topix.com/forum/post/reply

By the way there is no need to be snide. Well unless that's just how you are.
1 post removed
higgans

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
O2. We have a winner.
(Obama two terms.)
Your dirty hole is a looser hagitha
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Banks - Too Big to Fail, Too Big to Jail
Does anybody wonder what that is? Why do none of you so-called conservatives concern yourselves with financial institutions controlling and manipulating our economy from their positions of monopoly domination?
There's one set of laws for banks and another set of laws for depositors. I like it better when we all have the same rules. It makes "right" and "wrong" so much less confusing.
Conservatives, I have a question for any/all of you:
What do you want to see accomplished via politics? What, exactly, is your objective, and what do you expect a successful program to achieve (what will it do for America)? Leave Obama out of the picture, and just discuss your desires.
I may have you all wrong. Help me out here. Thanks.
You set a good trap lady,but no thanks don't like the bait.
OMG

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Back to playing charlatan huh? He presents you with facts and you pretend your smarter than him. It's not working.
Well, it can't work for YOU. I'm not a miracle worker. If you were color blind and couldn't see red, would I be able to describe it to you? You can't understand my post so you think it's pretense, which is ok with me. Stick to the their charlatan properties. That's just me being silly. Anyone can follow that part. Buy a book on basic logic and maybe you can understand the whole.
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
O2. We have a winner.
(Obama two terms.)
Hi Rose good one,patrick been in here again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••