The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#111524 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm not a bigot. I just love my country and your lights went out years ago.
You Love the USA, but hate California, makes alot of sense.
I don't think it's California you hate per se'

CALIFORNIA!

http://youtu.be/aOh5107lr40
The Addicts
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111526 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps your "job" doesn't pay enough so you know all about EBT cards and liquor stores. I sure didn't.
I had a job for over 50yrs and also took time out to raise a family yet you call me a fleabagger. Again your all confused Quirky you're the fleabagger...play on teabagger...not me. But I'm every bit a Republican.
Get a load of this Dindbat!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111527 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't tall enough to see my lights;-) Stop slithering around on your belly and get in a skin and sign-in.
Sign-ins "butt" ...
you don't HAVE to sign in to POST ...!!!

I'm "living" PROOF!
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111528 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Will your next move be to a senior assisted living facility? If so, better take your own nurse. Nobody will perform CPR on you otherwise when you have a stroke just because you're freaked out that the neighbors there are just like the neighbors you have right right now.
Or, do I have it wrong, and you're just one of those guys who never left mommy and daddy's home after you grew up and reached middle age?
Why would I move out of the home I own. I didn't invite people of whatever color their skin is, to move in to my neighborhood and try to terrorize my family into moving. So quite making me the bad guy, you confused Conservative/Liberal. LOL

You sound like a Alex Jones fan.....hmmmm, does Rose know?

Quirky

Denver, CO

#111529 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Law was broken when he murdered Mr. Martin.
Wouldn't we? Maybe you should ask Quirky why he posts all those stories about Latinos allegedly committing crimes. For some of you, white is always right.
And for some lod Fat Broads who can`t attract anything else there is always STV`s And Vorenus`s. Both love humping an elaphant.

Kinda like that old joke about the horny mouse.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111530 Mar 4, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
can you NOT define 'within'? as in, NOT more than 35 inches away but ???? inches closer? at 30, 24, 18 inches?
come on, WA, you are smarter than this race-baiting BS... right?
just go with the FACTS, man... sheeesh.:)
Oh, why not just listen to the old Z-man explain how it happened himself? Here ya' go. Right after the fade to black, we will be auctioning off the Brooklyn Bridge too. Stick around. We got a deal for you.:

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111531 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Way things are going , All I`ll have left when I catch up to it is My sling shot or maybe a BB gun??
Do you know CPR?

Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.(NYSE:BKD)
$28.57 +0.23 (0.81%)
Mar 4 - Close

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111532 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign-ins "butt" ...
you don't HAVE to sign in to POST ...!!!
I'm "living" PROOF!
I'm not at all convinced your a living human being. I think you're one of those critters that got across from the other side and won't go back into the light. You need to see Z-man explain too. After all, I think you said you raised a child or children. Go on, Grandma - watch him 'splain it.(See my previous post for the link.)
higgans

Marion, IN

#111533 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the answer to the question, I am familiar with the case. I had my reasons for asking the question the way I did.
It doesn't matter if the victim (a minor) had been in trouble before, he is not on trial, and he certainly has no voice now that he's been killed, now has he?
And lastly, I do not agree with you, and it's clear form your first paragraph that you have a strong bias in this case.
yeah, free-bird, I DO. I raised two sons... thru their TEENS... they are BOTH alive and well TODAY. if either one of them would have stayed OUT and I did NOT know where there young asses were, I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO BED!

that's MY bias, okay?

you let your minor kids stay out like TM did? probably, why else would it NOT bother YOU?

not, race-baiter, post a FACT that disputes what IS known and get off the 'racist' soap box.

there was NO harm/NO foul UNTIL they MET... and TM caused that meeting by DOUBLING BACK. not GZ. according to TM's 'gf' FIRST given testimony.

what IF TM had ran into a resident that LOOKED similar and just happened to 1) be armed and 2) came out of HIS house at the wrong time? would that person be guilty, too?

what IF GZ was NOT armed and TM continued to bash his head one or six more times? would the 'kid' then be guilty of attempted murder?

would he even be caught by now?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111534 Mar 4, 2013
A mouse is walking through the jungle, and happens upon an elephant. The elephant is writhing in pain. The mouse asks him what the problem is. The elephant replies "I have a splinter in my foot." The mouse looks at his foot, and sees the huge splinter. The mouse says "I will pull the splinter out for you, but, you have to do a favor for me." "Well, what is it?" asks the elephant. "You have to let me f*ck you ." The elephant says "No way." The mouse says "OK," and walks away. The elephant is still in pain, and figures that he wouldn't feel a thing anyway, so he calls the mouse back. The mouse pulls the splinter out and the elephant is relieved. The mouse says "Ok, now it's my turn." So the mouse climbs up and starts going to town. The elephant has no idea what he's doing back there. The monkeys in the tree see this and begin laughing hysterically. They start throwing coconuts at the elephant's head. The elephant is now screaming. The mouse hears this, gets excited, and starts slapping the elephant, yelling "Yeah, suffer b*tch!!"
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111535 Mar 4, 2013
Live and Let Die wrote:
<quoted text>
1956, Born and bred in the Briar patch. Five points off Highway 39 Huntington Beach, Calif. Hatched at St. Joes in Orange. farmed in Fountain Valley. There isn't anywhere round OC thats like you say. Except maybe National city right before TJ. But like I said, if you don't like it move.
That's what you'd like, isn't it? hehehe

How would you or NPR like it if someone crawled in through your front window without permission and basically demand everything you've worked for?

This is my country and I'm not going anywhere, AND I DON'T GET AFUCK WHAT LABEL YOU TRY TO PUT ON ME.

A nation that isn't sovereign, isn't a country at all.
higgans

Marion, IN

#111536 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to talk about the Republican failures - so numerous we can't count them all, the biggest ones still impacting us today. Those are the almost unimaginable failures of George Bush.
are you now saying TM's father is a Republican?

he sure 'failed' with Trayvon...:)

and that's something you been posting about.lol

Mr.Tracy(?) Martin: a Republican failure, as per NTR! LOL
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111537 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't tall enough to see my lights;-) Stop slithering around on your belly and get in a skin and sign-in.
I guess I've won this debate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111538 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I did write an Appeal to Mariana Pfaelzer of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, submitted by a licensed attorney exactly as I had drafted it;-) The Appeal was granted, I am very proud to say. That's pretty much my only experience with law. That said, it was a huge savings for the Appellants. I just got the satisfaction of knowing Mariana Pfaelzer didn't laugh, accepted the logic, and ruled in their favor.
Are you a "Scientology worshiper" nutter ...???
You GOT a link to THIS appeal you "supposedly" wrote ...
You "bragged" about it.
PROVE it!
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111539 Mar 4, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You Love the USA, but hate California, makes alot of sense.
I don't think it's California you hate per se'
CALIFORNIA!
http://youtu.be/aOh5107lr40
The Addicts
I don't like my country being invaded.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GOFUCK YOURSELF!
higgans

Marion, IN

#111540 Mar 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the key to your quoted statement is the "within 36 inches". I read another article which indicated anywhere between 2 and 36 inches.
Bingo!!

damn, those 'words with definitions' will get some folks EVERY TIME!

if 'lying by omission' is STILL lying, is lying by ignorance also still LYING?:)
higgans

Marion, IN

#111541 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Try following the conversation a little closer. I'm not playing. The point was I didn't/don't know that liquor stores take EBT cards. I thought one couldn't buy anything except food with them.
Zimmerman was wrong. You don't just follow someone and kill them. The fact is nothing bad would have happened if Zimmerman stayed where he was and didn't follow.
well, WA, liquor stores sell Slim Jims and other snacks and THOSE can be bought with EBT. duh???

get out much? don't have EBT card users where YOU shop? must be NICE....:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111542 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do I. It's in Florida but proxy posting from Denver;-)
You are correct!

Quirky

Denver, CO

#111543 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that's Quirky.
You are also correct!

higgans

Marion, IN

#111544 Mar 4, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you can get your head beat into the pavement for doing so, creep.
hey, freebie, keep yourself and your gangbager 'rules' out of MY neighbordhood, okay?

any body want to know WHY TM went back? here IT is!

thanks, freebie!!!

now, you race-baiters and law and order haters, DEFEND HER STATEMENT.

just like you defend TM's similar actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mad dog 1,224,766
News Obama calls for end to gay a conversiona therap... 2 min nhjeff 75
News Jeb Bush coming to Las Vegas again to raise mon... 5 min davy 2
News NYPD officer shot in head dies, commissioner ci... 5 min Synque 52
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Scrutiny 187,911
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Wow 162,105
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 8 min Cordwainer Trout 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min McDermott 180,466
News Ben Carson confirms presidential campaign 18 min Aspirin Between M... 116
News Hillary Clinton will testify before Congress ab... 29 min Teddy 72
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr Spaulding Smails 683
More from around the web