The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395811 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

J Durante

Canyon Country, CA

#111450 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
go away you "cowardly" MISFIT!...
WE know "you" are NOT the REAL Q ...
EVERYONES trying to get into the ACT!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#111451 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
ready to admit your lies? come on show us you have some integrity.
They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
1 post removed
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#111453 Mar 4, 2013
Are We Better Off?

‘When Small Businesses Do Well … America Does Well’

“Four weeks before the 2008 election, my company—a West Coast retail institution for over 60 years—went bankrupt due to a) a private investment company fraudulently mismanaging the company and b) the housing crisis caused by mismanagement on Wall Street impacting our core consumer. With no company protection for our assets (i.e., employees) in bankruptcy, we were out of jobs with no severance, as well as no payout of existing earned wages such as vacation. Where did that leave myself and 18,000 other employees left without jobs in life? In that 47 percent ’victim’ bracket Romney was complaining about behind closed doors. I was left having to depend on the government to pay unemployment wages (which I actually had paid for in unemployment insurance/taxes) to help support me while trying to find a new job.

Where do I stand today? After a year of really hard work (I guess those victims can still work hard) and thanks to the increase to unemployment insurance payments, as well as an extension that allowed me to continue living on my own while looking for employment, I found a job. Now, after working my way up corporate ladders these past three years, I have more than doubled my salary from four years ago, I have more in savings than I have ever had, and have been presented with career opportunities I never would have had four years ago. Sorry to say, but I am, along with many others, better off.”

Tell more: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-...
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111454 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skelton: California GOP faces dire numbers
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/political/l...
By any numerical measurement, the California Republican Party has hit hard times. Fewer than one out of three registered voters call themselves Republicans, and the party doesn't control a single statewide elected office.
In Monday's column, George Skelton points out some other statistics show the party sliding toward oblivion. The California GOP is 82% white in a state expecting to have a Latino majority next year, according to the Public Policy Institute of California. When it comes to same-sex marriage, gun control and climate change, Republicans are far to the right of the state's population, Skelton says. "We've got to figure out our highest priorities — such as the economy and jobs, public safety, efficient government, quality education — and focus on those," said Senate Republican leader Bob Huff of Diamond Bar. "Talking about other things turns people off."
LOL, California is a Mexican cesspool, and the only ones to blame are Liberals.

As California goes, so does the real of the nation.

You all asked for it, you got it.

This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
1 post removed
N Significant

Canyon Country, CA

#111456 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You're Nobody.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111457 Mar 4, 2013
NOW ...
The REAL version ...

NOT redacted![meaning NOT edited]
George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedacted

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111458 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies continue unabated, show any dem/Obama plan to rework SS.
When John Bonehead and Obama met and reached a tentative agreement on The Grand Bargain (before Eric Cantor had a hissy fit and freaked out), Obama agreed to bring both Social Security and Medicare to the table. Now, suddenly, Boehner suffered a severe bout of amnesia precipitated by The Tea Party indignation to which he was subjected, and the Grand Bargain was history.

So, that brings us to today where Republicans will not even discuss the possibility of more revenues. On that note, why should the President mention either Social Security or Medicare? That said, he IS willing to work with Congress on how to restructure and cut - just not in some knee jerk slash and gut "quick" fix that is less than thoughtful or fleshed out? First, cuts AND revenues get PROPERLY addressed and resolved. THEN, we get to Social Security and Medicare. That's the plan. You don't like it? We'll see where we go later in March when the next crisis presents itself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111459 Mar 4, 2013
J Durante wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONES trying to get into the ACT!
LET them DO it with their OWN username.
Instead of "mocking" someone!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#111460 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You are the champion at throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks. Yeppers.
2 posts removed
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111463 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that Quirky and yes they need to arrest that person. Now having said that Az isn't my state. Whereas the Zimmerman case is in my state. I can't right all wrongs even though I wish I could. Az needs to take that case up by those there that still don't fear speaking up.
You should pay better attention to peoples posting quotes and style. For one thing Rico has used the stupid honkys phrase many times before. You should also note that Rico loves to stir up Racial tension any way he can. Rico studies people and trys to emulate their posting style to create an illusion. He thinks he is sly. But many can see what he does.

But miss cluless you keep right on thinking that poster is me. It only shows your ignorance.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111465 Mar 4, 2013
TRAYVON MARTIN ORIGINAL 911 CALL ENHANCED VERSION!

Neighbors 911 call!

THESE are all over the web!

George Zimmerman IS an INNOCENT Man!
1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111467 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
BUSINESS interests ASKED for illegal immigration, and it didn't all come from Mexico. Get your facts straight. BUSINESS interests coerced POOR unskilled labor into the state to serve. That's not something American workers EVER asked to have happen. They got what they wanted. Millions more poor people struggling to find a better life. But, not to worry. What happens in California doesn't ever stay in California, and the reality of outward migration is that many of those lesser skilled residents have been leaving for greener pastures and spreading out throughout the land.

We've talked about that here for YEARS now. How it works is that when jobs vanish or wages get low enough, those workers move to the next unscathed area and set up shop until the wages there begin to decline, and then they move again - until the day comes that wages are permanently lowered in those sectors across the land. That's how it works. I never asked for this. I have opposed it for two decades. You're a friggin' idiot if you have read on these threads and don't know that about me.

Don't blame me for this sh*t. BLAME corporatists and globalists, greedy pigs who just couldn't get enough of the good stuff of using human beings for greater profit to the tune of the greatest polarity of wealth in history. It's disgusting. What's even more disgusting is that the Republican party continues as the champion of the same d*mned policies that brought us to this point in time. They talk out of both sides of their mouths - just like you do.
2 posts removed
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111470 Mar 4, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You are the champion at throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks. Yeppers.
Sure thing there "Sin City Cat".. Ya flip flopping Dingaling. Looks like you got banned by the Rose, Rico, Jack, WA, NTR,X-Woman, Vorenus, Freespirit8 crowd too huh? Thats why your posting as a grey box. You said something they did not like so they all collectivly and in mass Flagged and reported you. Bet they even cryed to some Mod about you too. You should be mad at the Spoofer of me since you have claimed you are Black.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#111471 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off , little weasel
Open wide , big varmint
2 posts removed
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111474 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, You say the GOP needs to change to the left.

Remember, when you act like someone else, that all you become.

STAND YOUR GROUND, AND LET THE BEST MAN WIN!!!

I AM AMERICAN

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#111475 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some new material, Twocentsworth, I Love That Sheriff Joe, Quantum Leap, etc. LMAO!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#111476 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there "Sin City Cat".. Ya flip flopping Dingaling. Looks like you got banned by the Rose, Rico, Jack, WA, NTR,X-Woman, Vorenus, Freespirit8 crowd too huh? Thats why your posting as a grey box. You said something they did not like so they all collectivly and in mass Flagged and reported you. Bet they even cryed to some Mod about you too. You should be mad at the Spoofer of me since you have claimed you are Black.
You always were the best at pinning the tail on the donkey.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#111477 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying little pissant. LOL!
1 post removed
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111479 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh it's about the color with you Quirky. Yes it is.
You got it all figured out don`t you Rose!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111480 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some new material, Twocentsworth, I Love That Sheriff Joe, Quantum Leap, etc. LMAO!
Who is Quantum Leap?? Lol !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,433,170
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 2 min deplorable spud 661
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 3 min Sheriff Joe 529 1,955
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Tn clm 10,424
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 4 min Rider on the Storm 74
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Crow__ 243,907
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min who cares 18,494
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 19 min deplorable spud 1,386
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 1 hr Democrat Hero 86
More from around the web