The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409326 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#109847 Mar 1, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS ROSE!
Move over Danica! Former soccer player set to make history as first woman in the NFL
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22864...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What??? Tipsy again I see.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#109848 Mar 1, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican feel remorse
In a press conference this morning, Republican members of the House Armed Services Committee railed against the sequestration cuts, calling them "catastrophic" for military readiness and a disservice to men and women in active duty and at the Defense Department.
U.S. gives billions of dollars in foreign aid to world's richest countries - then asks to borrow it back

The U.S. is providing hundreds of millions of dollars of foreign aid to some of the world's richest countries - while at the same time borrowing billions back, according to report seen by Congress.

The Congressional Research Service released the report last month which shows that in 2010 the U.S. handed out a total of $1.4bn to 16 foreign countries that held at least $10bn in Treasury securities.

Four countries in the world's top 10 richest received foreign aid last year with China receiving $27.2m, India $126.6m, Brazil $25m, and Russia $71.5m.

Mexico also received $316.7m and Egypt $255.7m.

And yet despite the massive outgoings in foreign aid, the receiving countries hold trillions of dollars in U.S. Treasury bonds.

China is the largest holder with $1.1trillion as of March, according to the Treasury Department.

Brazil held $193.5bn, Russia $127.8bn, India $39.8bn, Mexico $28.1bn and Egypt had $15.3bn.

Foreign aid is earmarked for causes including HIV/AIDs prevention, combating weapons of mass destruction, fighting tuberculosis, and counter-terrorism efforts.

The news has caused grave concern, with Senator Tom Coburn, R-Okla, who requested the report seen by Fox News, calling the policy 'dangerous'.

In a written statement Senator Coburn said:'Borrowing money from countries who receive our aid is dangerous for both the donor and recipient.

'If countries can afford to buy our debt, perhaps they can afford to fund assistance programs on their own.

'At the same time, when we borrow from countries we are supposedly helping to develop, we put off hard budget choices here at home.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13939...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#109849 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of worrying about me, why don't you start giving more attention to providing head start meals for your kids, stupid! Taking them to a taco stand once a day in Juarez isn't gonna make for their proper brain development. I mean, look at you?
You're forgetting, the far right extremists think programs like head start and meals for kids that can't get them anywhere else are communism.

Redwood City, CA

#109850 Mar 1, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit's just plain weird and they're all in denial.
AL's runnin' around in her tinfoil hat spouting scripture, Posit spends all day repeating his favorite mantra "the president failed, the president failed...I was here first...the president failed" like some derranged parrot.
Dissident can't post an article without twisitng what it says and complaining about censorship everytime someone proves him wrong.
Quirk...well...he's Quirk.
And they all think they're making some kind of point other than how desperate the far right has become.
Sometimes it funny, sometimes it's sad, sometimes it's nothing short of stupid, but it is never about what's true or what's best for this country.
It's always about them, their fear, their prejudice, their frutration and their ignorance.
Amen and bump it up!
sun

Longview, WA

#109851 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of worrying about me, why don't you start giving more attention to providing head start meals for your kids, stupid! Taking them to a taco stand once a day in Juarez isn't gonna make for their proper brain development. I mean, look at you?
For every minute you are angry you lose sisty seconds of happiness.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#109852 Mar 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Que hay? Hace tiempo que no estas. Como te ha ido?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#109853 Mar 1, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>He is the nation's leader and the buck stops there. He ran his campaign for the position he has based on the claims that he could handle the situation but that isn't even beginning to happen, we are still declining.I am not the only one that feels that way.
I'm sure you're not. I think most of us feel we are in decline, and I think that's a valid concept. This issue is not that we are, but rather what can we do about it. For one, we need to expect more of those who have benefited most from unfair tax codes, and we need to urge Congress to pass the President's jobs bill that stops rewarding outsourcing and starts rewarding companies who move back onshore.

If nothing changes, money will continue being upstreamed and the gulf will widen. Why do you think we support what Obama as SAID he wants to do this term? I'd like him to get this done. On the other hand, he is smart enough that he has said he'll leave it to Congress to come up with a solution to Immigration Reform. That is still a work in progress with the "no pathway to citizenship" crowd picking up momentum. Just so you know, I finally did get my proposal to NumbersUSA by invitation after I contacted them, because I know they are in contact with lots of Republicans in office. This is the one issue where I am in opposition to what the President has recommended, and I've never waivered on that. Something will be done. Some legislation will be passed. I genuinely hope that it will end the impasse and STOP further illegal immigration. If we don't, things will only get worse for American workers.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#109854 Mar 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Foreign Aid By Country
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/us-f...
Most of foreign aid goes to support militaristic US Dictators (US puppets ) at helm of a nation, people rarely see a Nickel.

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#109855 Mar 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh heck I missed ya. Namaste USMail que vaya con Dios mi amego.
No you didn't! I missed you first, mi muy querida dueña y señora.
sun

Longview, WA

#109856 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#109857 Mar 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody likes fickle people - including you. That must be another lie. Sheesh.
It doesn't matter to me. What does matter is we have a failure for a POTUS.

Religion made them human

#109858 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Que hay? Hace tiempo que no estas. Como te ha ido?
Hay mucho que contar, pero no lo voy hacer aquí, en el público. Te había dicho que te registraras pa’ contarte por mensaje privado. Pero tú eres un cabezón y no me haces caso.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#109859 Mar 1, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness
And what guru are you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109860 Mar 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and bump it up!
Hustle On Up (Do The Bump)

The Bump remained an underground dance until First Lady Betty Ford, a former dancer with the renowned Martha Graham Dance Company, does the Bump with performer Tony Orlando at ...

The Republican National Convention.
1 post removed
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#109862 Mar 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter to me. What does matter is we have a failure for a POTUS.
Can't be much of a failure if the Dow is shooting up passed 14,000 and my stocks are going up the roof.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109863 Mar 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that why Romney lost the election? The "restoration" seems to have failed us. LOL!
You're a sore loser, not much else.
WHY do you keep bringing Romney into THIS?
He's NOT the president!

WE know that ...!!!

WE also KNOW ...

" The President has failed us "
Original Article ...

and continues TO daily!...
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#109864 Mar 1, 2013
Brazilian's man vocal range (hilarious)

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109866 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's very fun to smack these idiots around every day.
We should feel bad they don't get it.... But to be honest..... I don't feel bad at all.
Republicans are really too stupid to realize it, but they did the same dumb shit the last 2 elections so how could we expect idiots to be smart enough to figure out why they're losing elections??
They aren't smart enough!!!!! LMAO
MS Judd..... Let em have it girl!
Ms Judd ... as you say IS against procreation.[link shown the other day ... NOT repeating]

Procreation IS what God intended for this World.[link provided for THIS too]

THAT is to have "babies" and MULTIPLY ...
Without 'procreation' MANKIND "will" become EXTINCT.

Just like with QUEER love.
Homosexuals can NOT procreate.

Extinction AGAIN!

Go for IT ... libTARDS ...

YOU are on your WAY to "extinction" ...

)8~D>

Religion made them human

#109867 Mar 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter to me. What does matter is we have a failure for a POTUS.
Fine! Now move along. You have the right of speech but not the privilege of boring us to death.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#109868 Mar 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No older than you or Jax and quite possibly much younger. HeHE. ;)
You claimed to have fought in Vietnam. You are WAAAAY older than I am....that is, unless you lied???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min OBAMANATION 1,480,512
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min President Donald ... 4,468
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,106
News Columbus activists prepare for Justice Day at t... 3 min Mr Snyder 6
News DeVos pledges not to undo public education, pus... 4 min Le Jimbo 16
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Community Disorga... 62,912
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 5 min kelly 71
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min Tm Cln 17,910
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 23 min Le Jimbo 1,132
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Limbertwig 256,414
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr OBAMANATION 1,959
More from around the web