The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
91,241 - 91,260 of 243,708 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I've given MY views VERY adamantly!
SOooooo ... PLEASE quit talking about ME and GET on with the SUBJECT!

Talking about ME is doing NOTHING to make "progress" ... it JUST slows DOWN the board!

Got iT!
GOOD!

I do NOT "need NOR want" the attention! as some TEND to believe!

I just WANT to put MY opinion[that's ALL it IS] on here LIKE everyone ELSE is!

k ...
:D
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for 'understanding'... ;~)
Hey, American Lady! Hang in there. YOU, will be the one to uncover the next articles that will come to light in a few days! "Someones" are going to be very upset as to how this man has duped them in his leadership role! Promises made this past election term AND broken-a biggie!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> Feel free to join us sometime. We have plenty of hazmat gear.
I have no intention of wallowing through your vile spittle or hers.
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
NOW can WE please "progress"[:)] to THE "subject" at hand!
THAT IS:
" The president HAS failed US "
;~)
BRILLIANT, HELPFUL and AGREE!
Everybody was Kung Fu fightening.....those cats were fast...
The Kung FU fighters need to come in and be as fast as lightening!

Clean up!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> x-woman has accused others of the same. Like it or not, if it goes around it will come around.
This is a blatant lie. You know, when you have to lie like a coward just to feel vindicated there is something not right with you.

Dissident. No matter what sock you use, what proxy you use, how many lies you tell, how many times you twist the truth. You always end up lacking.

This lie is especially heinous because it implies that I accused someone of being a "child molester". Never happened.

You are a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your handle to "SWEETY-X" !!
LMAO!
You should change yours to "Hooked on phonics". ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, American Lady! Hang in there. YOU, will be the one to uncover the next articles that will come to light in a few days! "Someones" are going to be very upset as to how this man has duped them in his leadership role! Promises made this past election term AND broken-a biggie!
Hey TEXAS/"my DEAR Watson" ...
I hear ya!

Let's Keep on KEEPING on! <3
LMAO

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I've given MY views VERY adamantly!
SOooooo ... PLEASE quit talking about ME and GET on with the SUBJECT!
Talking about ME is doing NOTHING to make "progress" ... it JUST slows DOWN the board!
Got iT!
GOOD!
I do NOT "need NOR want" the attention! as some TEND to believe!
I just WANT to put MY opinion[that's ALL it IS] on here LIKE everyone ELSE is!
k ...
:D
Dumb azzed crackhead
O i C U 8 1 2

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
NOW can WE please "progress"[:)] to THE "subject" at hand!
THAT IS:
" The president HAS failed US "
;~)
buckAloo!

U.S. Senate approves JACK Lew as Treasury chief.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-senate-approves-lew-t...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Trying to refasten your Velcro hook shoes again?
No, I'm reading up on dialysis machines. ;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they did bannings that way and I don't know enough about huntsforcoyotes to know why he would have been banned.
Not that it's any of my business either, but it would make more sense to ban a poster that way than the way it's usually done.
I know some people that have been banned still have access to those accounts and us them to manipulate the judgeits and prop themselves or their friends.
Not much about the way this site is run makes any sense to me.
They started that 6 or 8 months ago now.. Personally I think they should stick to traditional bans and not leaving anyone wondering.. Actually they should give the poster a heads up that they are banned and a reason why like they do warnings.. JMO.. Regarding a banned poster having access they have to like it or not.. ALL post and feedback/accounts are archived in case of future lawsuits.. I think if a account is banned all their post should be removed but don't always happen..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Homeland Security official quits after illegal immigrants freed over budget cuts

WASHINGTON - The senior U.S. Homeland Security Department official in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants announced his resignation the same day the agency said that hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts, according to a resignation letter obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press. The government said he had told his bosses weeks ago that he planned to retire.

President Barack Obama's spokesman, Jay Carney, said Wednesday that the decision to release the immigrants was made without any input from the White House. He described the immigrants as "low-risk, non-criminal detainees."

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Homeland+Sec...

We're LOSING all the "good" people BECAUSE of "corruption" ...

Plain & SIMPLE!

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
Rep. Sam Graves Introduces the SAVE Act
Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 9:44 AM EST
Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) introduced the SAVE Act (H.R.830) on Tuesday - a bill that would mandate E-Verify nationwide, strengthen border security, and improve interior enforcement. The SAVE Act was previously introduced by Deomcrat Rep. Heath Shuler who retired at the end of the last Congress. Rep. Graves bill is identical to the legislation offered by Rep. Shuler.
Four Members are original cosponsors, including Reps. Ralph Hall (R-Texas), Vicky Hartzler (R-Mo.), Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss.), and Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.). After introduction, the SAVE Act typically receives massive bipartisan support.
The SAVE Act would:
Read More: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/febru...
If they had any hopes of passing CIR they would have passed this years ago and made a good faith effort.. But what do they do?? Catch and release.. What a joke..

Eagle
1 post removed

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

End of lesson wrote:
DON'T F*CK WITH CONSERVATIVES!
Here puzzie, puzzie, puzzie..........LOL!

PAPER TIGERS

http://youtu.be/7F8NFfaHVYY

SUE THOMPSON
k9-pee-vid
LMAO

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Homeland Security official quits after illegal immigrants freed over budget cuts
WASHINGTON - The senior U.S. Homeland Security Department official in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants announced his resignation the same day the agency said that hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts, according to a resignation letter obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press. The government said he had told his bosses weeks ago that he planned to retire.
President Barack Obama's spokesman, Jay Carney, said Wednesday that the decision to release the immigrants was made without any input from the White House. He described the immigrants as "low-risk, non-criminal detainees."
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Homeland+Sec...
We're LOSING all the "good" people BECAUSE of "corruption" ...
Plain & SIMPLE!
You suck at this. You should try a new hobby like playing on the freeway or something. Dumb azzed crackhead.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama and his officials are doing their best to drum up public concern over the shock wave of spending cuts that could strike the government in just days. So it's a good time to be alert for sky-is-falling hype.
Administration officials are coming forward with a grim compendium of jobs to be lost, services to be denied or delayed, military defenses to be let down and important operations to be disrupted. Obama's new chief of staff, Denis McDonough, spoke of a "devastating list of horribles."
For most Americans, though, it's far from certain they will have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day if the budget-shredder known as the sequester comes to pass. Maybe they will, if the impasse drags on for months.
For now, there's a whiff of the familiar in all the foreboding, harking back to the mid-1990s partial government shutdown, when officials said old people would go hungry, illegal immigrants would have the run of the of the land and veterans would go without meds. It didn't happen.
http://news.yahoo.com/spin-meter-dubious-list...
----------
2.5% of $3.7 trillion!!!!!
I still say sequestration needs to happen.. Really the pubs might take a short term hit but in the long run will come out better..

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Kelly Rosenthal's 25 Best Guitar Riffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You suck at this. You should try a new hobby like playing on the freeway or something. Dumb azzed crackhead.
Light Of A Brand New Morning

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Talibaggers tend to pick and choose which words they will read and what words they will disregard.
The polls indicate that among registered voters, 50% approve of Obama's performance while 48% disapprove. Of course the tallibaggers will say nearly half of America disapproves of Obama's performance and disregard the 50% that approve.
That works both ways though..

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Ghostbusters theme ROCK COVER + Guitar Solo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••