The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393412 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#108081 Feb 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seem obsessed with posting about me, you dumbf*ck. Get back on your stupid topic, fool.
Your messiah has failed. LMAO!
How many times do I have to tell you trolls without borders?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108082 Feb 26, 2013
TPX MODS ARE LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'm not the only one.
The truth won't be silenced!
Is that something like "stifled shall be no one"?

LMFAO!

You wouldn't now the truth if it slapped you upside the head.
sun

Longview, WA

#108083 Feb 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely disgusting that anyone would target a child that way, but we all know there are people posting on this thread that are just as bad.
Ya I got a few of them death threats over the years worst one was when I was setting in my easy chair next to big window,phone right next to me,phone rang picked up an all I heard was I;m going to blow your fucking head off [click],sat there for a little well thinking who did I piss of that would do that,finally I decide to get my ass away from window.My point is we all get threats you got to take them one at a time.Most times its all bull shit but she can get police into to her life,an if she don't you should keep your month closed about it.matter of fact you should just stay outit, your wanting to be a wantabe cop.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108084 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, thanks, however I'll comment on what wish including your excessive use of your question marks. ;)
I in no way want to restrict your "comments". I have neither the right or ability to do so. I indicated you have no need to be "concerned". Two totally different matters.

Location hidden

#108085 Feb 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the "Mods" fault, nor Ricos. You trolls are the worst of the worst and that's why you get banned.
Accusing a woman of having incest with her son? Who would do that??
Well...A conservative troll would. That's who.
The Mods are on no one's side. You just can't take responsibility for how immoral you trolls are.
I know real conservatives out here in the real world that wouldn't give these idiots the time of day.

They troll the Internet looking for places to make these stupid comments because they are completely irrelevant in the real world and completely rejected by both sides of the political aisle.

Location hidden

#108086 Feb 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you wanted to secure the borders and deport illegals.
How will having 5,000 fewer border patrol and customs enforcement agents support your goals?
I don't recall stating what I "want" regarding immigration.

5,000 fewer border patrol and customs enforcement agents??? Will not happen. It is just a method to cultivate panic and anxiety among the masses.

Location hidden

#108087 Feb 26, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
Republicans are hypocrites. Republicans are desperate. Republicans will do anything for votes.
"Meg Whitman changes position on gay marriage"
"Two and 1/2 years ago when she was a Republican candidate for governor, Meg Whitman said she would defend Proposition 8, which banned same sex marriage in California. Now,(more) free of (partisan) political constraints as CEO of H-P, Whitman has flip-flopped on gay marriage. Whitman is among more than 80 prominent Republicans — including several big name Californians — who signed a friend of the court brief in support of the California plaintiffs taking on Prop 8 (to defeat the ban on same-sex marriage) before the Supreme Court."
Whether you like it or not, I'm sure y'all recognize the truth in the old saying, "As California goes, so goes the nation."
While I suspect they don't really mean it but are doing it solely to get more votes, maybe after same-sex marriage is legal they will see that it ain't no big deal. It'll also serve to help drive a stake through the heart of conservatives and the religious right. Now that would be a gift from heaven.
When I was more active in the political scene here at home I had politicians (both democrat and republican) tell me that they personally supported full equality, but they couldn't say that on the record because it would cost them votes.

Plenty of hypocrisy to go around when it comes to this issue.
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#108091 Feb 26, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I got a few of them death threats over the years worst one was when I was setting in my easy chair next to big window,phone right next to me,phone rang picked up an all I heard was I;m going to blow your fucking head off [click],sat there for a little well thinking who did I piss of that would do that,finally I decide to get my ass away from window.My point is we all get threats you got to take them one at a time.Most times its all bull shit but she can get police into to her life,an if she don't you should keep your month closed about it.matter of fact you should just stay outit, your wanting to be a wantabe cop.
I know you're a little slow so I'll make this easy.

The post I replied to was about a six year old little girl suffering from a terrible disease that is being mocked, insulted and harassed on face book.

Here name just happens to be Rose.

Anyone that would treat a child that way is sick and if you don't like that opinion you are free to scroll past my posts.

Location hidden

#108092 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
And Rico or any lefty wing nut doesn't do the same thing.
Congratulations for voting for Obama, you freaks deserve want you get.
Ignorance is bliss. jejeje
"Ignorance is bliss"

If that's true then you must be the happiest moron on the face of the planet.
sun

Longview, WA

#108093 Feb 26, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Come on sun. I'll at least tell you when I agree with you and when I don't. Here you are just making stuff up. What's the matter with you?
What ultimatum did I give to the shmucks? There is none.
"White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rose. We had a lot of rain this morning but it has turned beautiful here now as well. Don't you love the nice warm weather our states provide for us? I sure do.
I really can't believe how stupid and vulgar some of these schmucks are around here. They make low lives look like socialities. Kind of makes one wonder the type of families they come from.
Anyway you enjoy your day as well and that great spring weather."
A final,uncompromising demand or set of terms issued by a party to a dispute,the rejection of which may lead to severance of relations ,ultimatum.Shmuch don;t know no definition in webster's . Don;t talk about making stuff up, again look in mirror. Weather wet here 24/7 for 8 months
Rodeo The Wiggles

Dallas, TX

#108094 Feb 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #108021 and all of its posts on page 4577
I KNOW that poster was not Rico. It's YOU who's lying. Who the f*ck are you, coward? It's probably you hiding behind your many proxies, BOC.
Since two wrongs have never made a right I feel the above needs a f**king review.

Thanks

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108095 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I see you didn't thank Jaxxon for the reach around. JAJAJA
You won't see me take part in your childish behavior at all. I don't care what major cog you have missing in your make up that causes you to act like childish fool and believe that you are doing something good but your trolling is going to bring you nothing but humiliation and in your condition it's not going to be any easier.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#108098 Feb 26, 2013
The sequestration is cutting 2.5% of a $3.7 trillion budget. 2.5%!!!!!! It isn't 5%, 10%, or 20%. Even after cutting the 2.5%, we will still have more money than we had in 2011.

Surely they can find 2.5% of unnecessary expenses to reduce.

Location hidden

#108099 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL, you don't even know me, but I know you.
Here's a safe bet, I know more than you want me to and you know less than you think you do.

;)
itty bitty bitch

Las Vegas, NV

#108100 Feb 26, 2013
Obama created the sequester himself. Now he's running around trying to create panic and using it to blackmail Congress. Impeach Obama!

Location hidden

#108101 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
And Rico or any lefty wing nut doesn't do the same thing.
Congratulations for voting for Obama, you freaks deserve want you get.
Ignorance is bliss. jejeje
No he doesn't, and I'm not the only one who voted for Obama now am I?

Don't try and rationalize your disgusting behavior by trying to blame someone else cause they do it too. What are you five?

Grow the *** up already. You whining, attention seeking, troll.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#108103 Feb 26, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>A final,uncompromising demand or set of terms issued by a party to a dispute,the rejection of which may lead to severance of relations ,ultimatum.Shmuch don;t know no definition in webster's . Don;t talk about making stuff up, again look in mirror. Weather wet here 24/7 for 8 months
"Shmuch don;t know no definition in webster's"

She said shmuck, not schmuch.

Definition of SCHMUCK

slang: jerk

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sch...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#108105 Feb 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I in no way want to restrict your "comments". I have neither the right or ability to do so. I indicated you have no need to be "concerned". Two totally different matters.
Oh give me a break.

I didn't say that you did. I'm just letting you know, whether concerned or not concerned, in no uncertain terms, that I'm going to comment on whatever the fck I want. including but not limited to, your obsessive compulsive use of question marks!
sun

Longview, WA

#108106 Feb 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're a little slow so I'll make this easy.
The post I replied to was about a six year old little girl suffering from a terrible disease that is being mocked, insulted and harassed on face book.
Here name just happens to be Rose.
Anyone that would treat a child that way is sick and if you don't like that opinion you are free to scroll past my posts.
Don't belittle me jerk.I thought you was talking about rose on hear sorry.I don't do facebook ,people that do that shit are sicko,
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#108109 Feb 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
The sequestration is cutting 2.5% of a $3.7 trillion budget. 2.5%!!!!!! It isn't 5%, 10%, or 20%. Even after cutting the 2.5%, we will still have more money than we had in 2011.
Surely they can find 2.5% of unnecessary expenses to reduce.
Of course we could make the cuts. If they were targeted.

The problem with sequestration is that the cuts are across the board with no deference to priorities.

If the cuts were targeted it would be one thing, but they're not.

Vital spending will be cut right alongside less significant expenditures.

See the problem yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Should We Call This Kind of Presidential C... 1 min Le Jimbo 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,420,514
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Into The Night 61,088
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 4 min Le Jimbo 17
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 240,006
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,798
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 10 min Le Jimbo 105
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 30 min lala right 8,021
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr southern at heart 389
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 143
More from around the web