The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388087 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#107258 Feb 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you post the contact information for that other site - unless you were "inviting" others to contact that man as you said you had done? Was he posting on Topix? No. However, the link to his site had been posted and was intended to be insulting. Then, you jumped in there and posted contact information for him.
What were you expecting that to lead to? Nothing?
LOL.. Wait for it.. Just wait a sec.. FART..

The fact is its a public website and posting the info on topix is not outing someones PI.. Hell I didn't even post a link to begin with.. Go bark up another tree.. Or you can pull your skirt up tight like that tightazz jax did and report away.. I really don't give a sh!t one way or the other.. You are very aware I know all the ways around a ban like most do..

Eagle
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#107259 Feb 24, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
Virga? Please explain Dissenter.
Well since he was a member of the same Gay bath house as Rahm Emanual and others i Chicago , He should wear a Virga.
sun

Longview, WA

#107260 Feb 24, 2013
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, temper! one way you can compensate for such a tiny brain, is to pretend your dead!
Temper,temper!one way you can compensate for such a large brain, strangeass is to pretend how big a prick you are.
sun

Longview, WA

#107261 Feb 24, 2013
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know more about the Quirks of Paranoids, follow them around.
If you want to know more about the prick's of the world,follow them around.stickle prick
Dr Strangelove

Canyon Country, CA

#107262 Feb 24, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Temper,temper!one way you can compensate for such a large brain, strangeass is to pretend how big a prick you are.
Sun, I don't have to pretend to be a prick, Pincushions like you prove it everyday.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#107263 Feb 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Wait for it.. Just wait a sec.. FART..
The fact is its a public website and posting the info on topix is not outing someones PI.. Hell I didn't even post a link to begin with.. Go bark up another tree.. Or you can pull your skirt up tight like that tightazz jax did and report away.. I really don't give a sh!t one way or the other.. You are very aware I know all the ways around a ban like most do..
Eagle
Uh, huh. I know you do, but you're the one who has stated repeatedly that if this account gets banned you won't be back. Right. Then, again, I think you said that if Mail didn't get banned you'd leave and never come back. You're just full of hot air. No wonder you have to pass gas.

Pull my skirt up tight? WTF? Jaxx wears a skirt? Since when? You're really confused. I think Geelzebub wears a skirt sometimes. Maybe he knows what that means.

sun

Longview, WA

#107264 Feb 24, 2013
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate America so much? Just move back to Canada.
Why do you hate America so much? Just move back to mexico.moron
sun

Longview, WA

#107265 Feb 24, 2013
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
Sun, I don't have to pretend to be a prick, Pincushions like you prove it everyday.
You got me shaken in my boots strangeass,you got to do better that,stickle prick
Dr Strangelove

Canyon Country, CA

#107266 Feb 24, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate America so much? Just move back to mexico.moron
Why do you hate Rico so much? Just get a mind of your own and not quirkees.
1 post removed
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#107268 Feb 24, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You are one happy little Racist Bigot ain`t ya! lol
I only hate Mexicans that act like you do!
sun

Longview, WA

#107269 Feb 24, 2013
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Rico so much? Just get a mind of your own and not quirkees.
Now you hush now,bushwhacker

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107270 Feb 24, 2013
WASHINGTON POST - Hammers Regime Obama 4 Pinocchio awards for false claims.

Obama’s lie that Congress ‘proposed’ the sequester earns FOUR PINOCCHIOS from Washington Post fact checker.

This prompted Woodward to go over his notes and interviews once again, to make sure he had gotten it right.

“After reviewing all the interviews and the extensive material I have on this issue, it looks like President Obama told a whopper,” Woodward said.“Based on what Jack Lew said in Florida today, I have asked the White House to correct the record.”

We had been wavering between Three and Four Pinocchios. But in light’s of Lew’s decision to double down on Obama’s claim, we agree it’s a whopper.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
sun

Longview, WA

#107271 Feb 24, 2013
Oh I'll give ya break strangelove,hand a long hard day buying car,hate it.Think i could have a good talk with ya but it would have to be face to face.yeppy kaya
Rico 14 IQ

London, UK

#107272 Feb 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a punk.
You don`t know ch!t.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#107273 Feb 24, 2013
sun wrote:
Oh I'll give ya break strangelove,hand a long hard day buying car,hate it.Think i could have a good talk with ya but it would have to be face to face.yeppy kaya
You bought a car? Economy is picking up, yup yup.

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107274 Feb 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE: Phil Gramm:“It was never the objective of [GRH] to trigger the sequester; the objective of [GRH] was to have the threat of the
sequester force compromise and action.”
Once again, I refer you to Ezra Klein's rebuttal. The Sequester was the only game in town at the time - short of defaulting on our obligations, and it was used as a tool to bring both Dems and Pubs back to the table to finish what they seemed incapable of completing in time to avoid default. The election was a referendum on which approach Americans wanted to pursue: Republicans' no new tax pledge or the President's plan to include increased revenues as well as cuts to programs. We weighed in and voted in favor of the President's approach. Apparently, nobody got the message to the Republicans as to what we preferred. Obviously, you're but another example of failure to comprehend that mandate. Consequently, should Sequestration take place, Republicans will bear the fallout for their failure to uphold the will of the voters. Wait and see.
Do you have any idea what the Budget Control Act was for? Or why it was obama's idea for sequestering?

Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction

The Budget Control Act establishes the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction to identify $1.5 trillion in deficit reduction over the period of fiscal years (FYs) 2012-2021. The joint committee is simply charged with achieving deficit reduction with no restrictions on how they accomplish the net reductions in the deficit.
http://www.prime-policy.com/practitioners-cor...

Obama’s fanciful claim that Congress ‘proposed’ the sequester

The amount of the sequestration that could be triggered under the Budget Control Act will be determined by how much deficit reduction can be achieved by the joint committee. If the joint committee can produce $1.2 trillion in savings, there will be no sequestration. However, if the joint committee produces less than $1.2 trillion in deficit reduction the sequestration will be based upon the difference between $1.2 trillion and the amount of deficit reduction the joint committee can produce.

To illustrate how the sequestration process will work, let’s assume the joint committee cannot agree upon any deficit reduction.

I'm sure this is over your head but I thought I would give it a shot. Plus others can also read if so inclined.

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107275 Feb 24, 2013
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a KKKoward Republicant!!!
Not a coward but a RepubliCAN

GOP.gov - The Website of the Republican Majority in the House of ...
www.gop.gov/The Website for the Republican Majority in the House of Representatives, GOP.gov provides the latest news from the House Republican Conference

PROOF: Why Are Military Veterans Receive Letters From Feds Prohibiting Ownership Or Purchase Of Firearms?

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/disarming-am...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#107276 Feb 24, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
I only hate Mexicans that act like you do!
You and the rest of your socks.
sun

Longview, WA

#107277 Feb 24, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
WASHINGTON POST - Hammers Regime Obama 4 Pinocchio awards for false claims.
Obama’s lie that Congress ‘proposed’ the sequester earns FOUR PINOCCHIOS from Washington Post fact checker.
This prompted Woodward to go over his notes and interviews once again, to make sure he had gotten it right.
“After reviewing all the interviews and the extensive material I have on this issue, it looks like President Obama told a whopper,” Woodward said.“Based on what Jack Lew said in Florida today, I have asked the White House to correct the record.”
We had been wavering between Three and Four Pinocchios. But in light’s of Lew’s decision to double down on Obama’s claim, we agree it’s a whopper.
Good luck with White house to correct the record,hey I'm just a moron out here an I'v tryed to see some true out of them people an just don't see it they make me sleepy ,samething over an over,people are getting sick of it all. Sorry hope somebody can get the truth.
2 posts removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#107280 Feb 24, 2013
Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any idea what the Budget Control Act was for? Or why it was obama's idea for sequestering?
Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction
The Budget Control Act establishes the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction to identify $1.5 trillion in deficit reduction over the period of fiscal years (FYs) 2012-2021. The joint committee is simply charged with achieving deficit reduction with no restrictions on how they accomplish the net reductions in the deficit.
http://www.prime-policy.com/practitioners-cor...
Obama’s fanciful claim that Congress ‘proposed’ the sequester
The amount of the sequestration that could be triggered under the Budget Control Act will be determined by how much deficit reduction can be achieved by the joint committee. If the joint committee can produce $1.2 trillion in savings, there will be no sequestration. However, if the joint committee produces less than $1.2 trillion in deficit reduction the sequestration will be based upon the difference between $1.2 trillion and the amount of deficit reduction the joint committee can produce.
To illustrate how the sequestration process will work, let’s assume the joint committee cannot agree upon any deficit reduction.
I'm sure this is over your head but I thought I would give it a shot. Plus others can also read if so inclined.
Were you trying to say something? About all you did was try to insult, but you actually made me chuckle. That's probably over your head, shorty. Put on your Manolo Blahniks and some socks.

Would you feel better if I post some links to go with this, or can you just accept that I think you're an idiot? Either way, I have to say goodnight.;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 199,316
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 216,728
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Abe 228,585
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min devilsgrin 2,056
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Earthling-1 60,094
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 hr payme 1,126
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr State of Florida 11,945
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr USAsince1680 1,395,134
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr WasteWater 3,449
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 hr Francis Franklin 270
More from around the web