The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412491 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#103479 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I just love it when the framers of the Civil Right Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment, just blows your ass out of the water!
It just doesn't get any better!!! LMAO!!!
What is it with you Conservative Republicans? You are completely incapable of admitting when you've been proven wrong.

It just goes to show the mentality of the far right. They would rather lie and deflect than deal with the truth.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#103480 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing lost here is your ability to realize you have had your ass handed to you by the framers of the Civil Right Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment!!! LMAO!!!
You never tire of making of yourself a fool. Have at it.

Location hidden

#103481 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing lost here is your ability to realize you have had your ass handed to you by the framers of the Civil Right Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment!!! LMAO!!!
LOL

Clueless, nuts, disagree.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103482 Feb 15, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you Conservative Republicans? You are completely incapable of admitting when you've been proven wrong.
It just goes to show the mentality of the far right. They would rather lie and deflect than deal with the truth.

What is it with you liberals? You are completely incapable of admitting when you've been proven wrong.

It just goes to show the mentality of the far left. They would rather lie and deflect than deal with the truth.

LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103483 Feb 15, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You never tire of making of yourself a fool. Have at it.
You never tire of making of yourself a fool. Have at it. LMAO!!!
Give you the truth in black and white, what do you do, you hide from it!!!

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#103484 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>glad you brought up WKA, the 14th affirms no such thing, since the 14th was written from the Civil Rights Act of 1866, "all persons born in the US and not subject to a foreign power are citizens".
The USSC can't change the US Constitution.
Had Obama's father been dead at his birth, we would not be having this conversation, his citizenship would have been that of his mother.
SCOTUS has not changed the US Constitution. It has upheld it.

Prove me wrong. Vain repetitions of the same line of shit do not constitute proof, Buford T.

Location hidden

#103485 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you liberals? You are completely incapable of admitting when you've been proven wrong.
It just goes to show the mentality of the far left. They would rather lie and deflect than deal with the truth.
LMAO!!!
Wow, the "nanny boo boo, repeat everything I do" defense.

How mature and adult of you.

How....Republican of you. ;)
JAYHAWKER

Canyon Country, CA

#103486 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
You never tire of making of yourself a fool. Have at it. LMAO!!!
Give you the truth in black and white, what do you do, you hide from it!!!
Your as Corny as Kansas in August, not as normal as Blueberry pie.....
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#103487 Feb 15, 2013
Chris Matthews: Natural Rights and Second Amendment Are Racist

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 15, 2013

You know establishment liberals are desperate when they start throwing around the race card to defend their attacks on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Read more:http://www.infowars.com/c hris-matthews-natural-rights-a nd-second-amendment-are-racist /
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#103488 Feb 15, 2013

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#103489 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You have proved nothing, your argument hinges on WKA, which was a BOGUS ruling, the USSC can not change the Constitution.
In the mind of the ill advised, anything that contradicts his/her position, despite that it is still good law, is a "bogus ruling."

I suppose you'll think that Roe v. Wade, and Planned Parenthood v. Casey are also "bogus ruling[s]."

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#103490 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I just love it when the framers of the Civil Right Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment, just blows your ass out of the water!
It just doesn't get any better!!! LMAO!!!
And I just love it when it takes you two cracks at my post to respond with absolutely nothing with an iota of substance.

BTW, if you think I'm that stupid (not that it matters because this is, well, Topix and not a Supreme Court Brief) to post reference to a case that's been overturned, think again cara 'e culo.

WKA is still good law, and if you only had access to Westlaw, you'll find it doesn't have a "red flag" on its key cite.

Nice try though.

Keep grasping at straws all you want; you've been handed your ass in a foam platter, because you're not worth silver.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103491 Feb 15, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Clueless, nuts, disagree.
Disagree all you want, you can't change the Constitution.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#103492 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! I have pissed you off, good!! I love to piss off you thin skinned liberals.
Now you just run to mommy and tell on me!
You big PUSS!!
Look who's talking about think skinned!

Let me know if you need more Preparation H for your hemorrhoids. I really didn't mean to bang your ass that hard.

LMAO!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#103493 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
Seek help lady!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#103494 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is, the framers of the Civil Rights Act and the 14th amendment have plainly shown that.
Wow! Now you're a medium, or a psychic. How did they show you? Did they appear to you in your dreams, or did you hear an "audible voice?"

I'm very intrigued...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103495 Feb 15, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mind of the ill advised, anything that contradicts his/her position, despite that it is still good law, is a "bogus ruling."
I suppose you'll think that Roe v. Wade, and Planned Parenthood v. Casey are also "bogus ruling[s]."
Just as I said, the USSC can not Change the US Constitution, nor its meaning, it will take an amendment.
Haven't looked at Roe v. Wade or Planned Parenthood, Obama's citizenship has kept me busy.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#103496 Feb 15, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>There you have it! Proof that the President is not an alien;-) Now, please sit down and stop flailing your arms. You had your moment of protest, and you lost.
I think it's safe to say he missed that memo.
JAYHAWKER

Canyon Country, CA

#103497 Feb 15, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Now you're a medium, or a psychic. How did they show you? Did they appear to you in your dreams, or did you hear an "audible voice?"
I'm very intrigued...
Seems the Judge fancys itself as a bonafide Scryer.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#103498 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, pot meet kettle.
Justice Dale wrote:
LMAO!!!
Wow!!! I didn't know GWB was a Liberal. "We know he has the weapons."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 219,579
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 min Soetoro 1,200
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Garthok 1,496,497
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 237,196
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Barros con ganas 486
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Laughing At Trump 258,909
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 22 min TRUMP 45 125
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 36 min mdbuilder 2,525
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 49 min Trump won grow up 5,797
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 1 hr Trump your President 2,305
More from around the web