The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,135
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#103150 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Bad you just grew Old .. And Uh Dumb at the same time.
I'm far more intelligent than you at any age, Q-Tip.

We all grow old. I like the age I am, and I feel completely comfortable with it.

You see, it's ignorant people like you that try to insult a woman about her age. You have no manners at all and even fewer brains.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103151 Feb 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's his IQ. LOL!
I know Rose , I know .. It`s trying for you. You Hang in there Ya Hear?? LMAO !

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#103152 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
What?? That has nothing to do with Dorner killing himself, and you calling him a "brave man." Nothing brave about avoiding the consequences of a trial and imprisonment. He was a coward in my opinion. No one is brave who deliberately kills innocent people--nothing brave about that. I'm glad he killed himself. Saves a lot of taxpayer money.
And I hardly think those victims' families would appreciate anyone calling that freak a "brave man."
So you are sayin none of the cops were armed and ready to fired or did?? Every cop that busted a cap was no victim for as they were shooting to kill as well..

Eagle
petro

El Paso, TX

#103153 Feb 13, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> thanks Petro! my mother named me after three children of her best friend who died in a fire. Mom felt naming me after the three children would keep their memory alive always. Ilis the oldest girl 5, Myka was 4, and Ashanti was 3. The poor mom died of a broken heart within 3 years. Very sad. Strange thing, I never really knew the mother, was too young when she died but I really think about her now and then....perhaps she is happy that I was named after her three little ones.
truly inspiring, Ima. Sad, but the children can't be forgotten when someone is using their three names as their name! lovely indeed. Love your posts, views and your stance on immigration, and your stance against the lying commander in sh-t! Keep it coming.
Quirky The Stye

Canyon Country, CA

#103154 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Ana is a sh!t hole . Your kind made it that way !
Your Eye is the Sh!t hole that made your mind that way !
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103155 Feb 13, 2013
Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be for her, Jack Daniels.
Why you always shaking your clown? can`t get a Woman?? Yeppers! Take a Bath.. It may help!! Santa Ana is a sh!t hole your kind made it that way ! Just like LA !
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103156 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Only 33.5 Million Watch Obama's SOTU Address, Lowest Since 2000
By Noel Sheppard | February 13, 2013 | 19:07
he media are predictably gushing and fawning over Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday, but far fewer Americans watched him speak than did last year.
In fact, this is the lowest viewership of a SOTU address since Obama took office.
According to Nielsen, 33.5 million people watched the address Tuesday evening.
This was down 11.3 percent from the almost 38 million that watched in 2012, and down a staggering 36 percent from the over 52 million that watched his first address in 2009.
Tuesday's viewership also ranked amongst the lowest since Nielsen began tracking these addresses in 1993.
Only Bill Clinton's 2000 address garnered fewer viewers.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
MY 'tv' WAS definitely OFF!
Knew there would be a 'poll' on it. Told someone on another forum that! He just said "And we wouldn't want them to sell commercial time. That would be very capitalist." ...

thumbs DOWN!

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#103157 Feb 13, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are sayin none of the cops were armed and ready to fired or did?? Every cop that busted a cap was no victim for as they were shooting to kill as well..
Eagle
OMG! You have a screw loose for sure.

I didn't say anything of the kind so don't put words in my mouth.

There's a difference between a cop in pursuit of an armed and extremely dangerous fugitive and a murderer whose killed four people. I can't believe how you always defend criminals and murderers at that.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103158 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm far more intelligent than you at any age, Q-Tip.
We all grow old. I like the age I am, and I feel completely comfortable with it.
You see, it's ignorant people like you that try to insult a woman about her age. You have no manners at all and even fewer brains.
US Mail over tones ??? Are you PuertoRican by chance?? Rose you are dumb no matter what anyone uses as an insult. Age , Gender or whatever! You are just outright clueless. Your a Irish Racist! Pure and simple.

When you began on Topix you were against Illegals, Not long after you became an Illegal suck up. I guess your Puerto Rican Hubby Beat that into you some how since you stated he only wanted a Blond trophy wife and how hispanics are like that. What changed Rose? Did you like them Black Men ? Did you like that Machismo Crammed in your face? So sublime Huh Rose? To have them tear you down???

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#103159 Feb 13, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does leading from behind work out exactly??
Eagle
Leading from behind what? A private leads from behind his rifle. A team leader leads from the center of a wedge formation and a squad leader leads from behind two wedge formations alternating his position in a fire and maneuver manner as it closes with and kills the enemy. Company commanders lead from behind the walls of a secure forward operating base where the battalion commander has his headquarters. The brigade commander leads from a secure neighboring nation and commutes to the FOB for ceremonial activities. The only time you will see a leader out in front in a combat zone is after the firefight is over and the objective has been secured when they wait for the general and his staff to come flying in on helicopters for the photo op then it's off to the Pentagon to accept credit and pass blame.

Every successful leader leads from behind and influences his least valuable asset to take the point.

Leading from behind is a meaningless right wing talking point
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103160 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you always shaking your clown? can`t get a Woman?? Yeppers! Take a Bath.. It may help!! Santa Ana is a sh!t hole your kind made it that way ! Just like LA !
I know this Lady Klown balloonist who can twist yours into a little Q, like the little piglet you are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103161 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a difference between a cop in pursuit of an armed and extremely dangerous fugitive and a murderer whose killed four people. I can't believe how you always defend criminals and murderers at that.
Where's the PROOF "dorner" did ANY of that!
Lamestreamedia ...
Ha.

LAPD "is" running SCARED, the ONLY reason they opened the CASE back UP! It's been corrupt as Hades for decades!

I do NOT believe he is dead.
I'll wait on judgement for more info ... on WHAT he has actually DONE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103162 Feb 13, 2013
Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this Lady Klown balloonist who can twist yours into a little Q, like the little piglet you are.
...said the "shaking" clown :)
What ya "skeered of" there shaky!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103163 Feb 13, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading from behind what? A private leads from behind his rifle. A team leader leads from the center of a wedge formation and a squad leader leads from behind two wedge formations alternating his position in a fire and maneuver manner as it closes with and kills the enemy. Company commanders lead from behind the walls of a secure forward operating base where the battalion commander has his headquarters. The brigade commander leads from a secure neighboring nation and commutes to the FOB for ceremonial activities. The only time you will see a leader out in front in a combat zone is after the firefight is over and the objective has been secured when they wait for the general and his staff to come flying in on helicopters for the photo op then it's off to the Pentagon to accept credit and pass blame.
Every successful leader leads from behind and influences his least valuable asset to take the point.
Obama may be moving toward something resembling a doctrine. One of his advisers described the president’s actions in Libya as “leading from behind.”

— Ryan Lizza, the New Yorker, May 2 issue

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-04-28...

eh?
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103164 Feb 13, 2013
The What Ifs wrote:
<quoted text>
N. Korea has a new dictator and he has to look tough to his slaughterhouse destined citizens.
I don't believe that N. Korea will launch a nuke over to the USA... but you have people that would die to get their hands on that technology and/or press that nuke button.
That is the concern I have.
Rico, I bet you do the same thing at work as you do here. Sit around while not working and talk BullSh!t!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#103165 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Was it proven he killed rosie?? I am sure you and they have the ballistics right.. Tell me are they going to pay for that old ladies cabin the burned down??

Eagle
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103166 Feb 13, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We love all this Pot pumped BS. Keep it comming there dude! We all know that some become Visionaries while smoking that Sh!T !!LMAO !
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103167 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
...said the "shaking" clown :)
What ya "skeered of" there shaky!
Well you know you & Q make quite a 'Fastidious couple.
He's fast, and your.....hideous.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#103168 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome!

It was posted by a friend of mine, who is from there.
Tho doesn't live there now.

WHEN YOU HAVE A WEAKLING IN THE WHITE HOUSE
Posted on February 7, 2013
like we had with Jimmy “the dhimmi” Karter and Blowjob Bubba,“President Meals-on-Wheels,” himself, our enemies smell blood in the water and start to circle. Case-in-point: according to the State Department’s own counterterrorist website, terrorist attacks against Americans, American military, and American interests greatly expanded when Blowjob Bubba was president.

World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993
Attempted Assassination of President Bush by Iraqi Agents, April 14, 1993
Attack on U.S. Diplomats in Pakistan, March 8, 1995
Bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, April 19, 1995
Attack on U.S. Embassy in Moscow, September 13, 1995
Saudi Military Installation Attack, November 13, 1995
Athens Embassy Attack, February 15, 1996
Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996
Empire State Building Sniper Attack, February 23, 1997
Murder of U.S. Businessmen in Pakistan, November 12, 1997
U.S. Embassy Bombing in Nairobi, Kenya, August 7, 1998
U.S. Embassy Bombing in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, August 7, 1998
Attack on U.S.S. Cole, October 12, 2000
Manila Bombing, December 30, 2000

And THIS IS THE SHORT LIST that does not include the many attacks on Americans overseas, the kidnappings for ransom, and the murders committed by Muslims.

http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/category/ob...
This is what I found at our State DepartmentÂ’s own counterterrorist website...

“As a country, we will never tolerate our security being threatened, nor stand idly by when our people have been killed. We will be relentless in defense of our citizens and our friends and allies. We will be true to the values that make us who we are. And on nights like this one, we can say to those families who have lost loved ones to al Qaeda’s terror: Justice has been done.”

--President Barack Obama
May 1, 2011

The National Strategy for Counterterrorism, found here, http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files... formalizes the approach that President Obama and his Administration have been pursuing and adapting for the past two and half years to prevent terrorist attacks and to deliver devastating blows against al-Qa’ida, including the successful mission to kill Usama bin Laden.

So I really didn't find ANY PROOF of what your "former American" friend posted... These events happened, but not because of who was in office, but because bad people did bad things...

Kinda Irresponsible to post this drivel, but alas, I feel there will be more.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#103169 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the PROOF "dorner" did ANY of that!
Lamestreamedia ...
Ha.
LAPD "is" running SCARED, the ONLY reason they opened the CASE back UP! It's been corrupt as Hades for decades!
I do NOT believe he is dead.
I'll wait on judgement for more info ... on WHAT he has actually DONE!
I believe they killed him.. We will see what happens next..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Subduction Zone 159,100
News Ben Carson plans May 4 Detroit announcement 6 min Quirky 101
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,216,353
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 min OccupyThis 6,725
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 9 min Larry Craig s WC ... 97
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min Belle Sexton 59,226
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 13 min Quirky 493
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min IND 178,070
News Stop Hillary marketing victory: GOP generates $... 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 123
More from around the web