The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100301 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm FINISHED "tolerating" any BULLCHIT!
From "you" or any IDIOT on this board.
``````````
This "Conservative" IS: Open Minded
Open minded
1. Open mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or contradictory view.
Open minded people have views but know that their views do not have to be held by everyone. Open minded people also know that their views can be wrong.
2.Open minded
An ability to not dismiss an idea with sneering contempt, simply because it does not fit within your preconceived notions.
Rather than preaching an intolerant ideal of "tolerance" you should strive to be more open minded.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Written WITH "sneering CONTEMPT" for a LIAR. I'm NOT as tolerant as I was when I first came on here, because of the "sneering CONTEMPT" towards me.
Furthermore, I have learned these SNAKES have NO respect for anyone BUT each other, with their IDIOTIC tale of "tolerance" ... They also have NO self respect. imo
Yawn.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#100302 Feb 6, 2013
Pilgrim In Aryan Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many ghetto dwellers and prevaricators on this thread. Way too many illegals and pro-illegals, too.
Pathetic
It's hard to believe that “settlers” "crusaders" "opportunist" "heretics" "outcast"... and the rest of the Anglo trash who called themselves pilgrims from Europe in the 17th century arrived in lands where there were no existing societies. The insinuation that the East Coast was unoccupied & unclaimed territories free for the taking.

Pathetic indeed!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100303 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm FINISHED "tolerating" any BULLCHIT!
From "you" or any IDIOT on this board.
``````````
This "Conservative" IS: Open Minded
Open minded
1. Open mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or contradictory view.
Open minded people have views but know that their views do not have to be held by everyone. Open minded people also know that their views can be wrong.
2.Open minded
An ability to not dismiss an idea with sneering contempt, simply because it does not fit within your preconceived notions.
Rather than preaching an intolerant ideal of "tolerance" you should strive to be more open minded.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Written WITH "sneering CONTEMPT" for a LIAR. I'm NOT as tolerant as I was when I first came on here, because of the "sneering CONTEMPT" towards me.
Furthermore, I have learned these SNAKES have NO respect for anyone BUT each other, with their IDIOTIC tale of "tolerance" ... They also have NO self respect. imo
So you're a progressive conservative?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100304 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe minority conservatives could be log cabin republicans, you know the republicans that republicans shun for being gay!!
The reality is, that the few "token" minority Pubs politicians have purposefully been pushed to the forefront, now that Republicans have been been forced to ACCEPT the reality that minorities carry power with their vote.

It's desperation on the part of the Republican party, it's disingenuous, and imo, will likely add to the resentment minorities already have towards the party, for the years of Republicans turning their nose up to minorities. Just the way it is.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#100305 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I've presented you with the facts...
Facts? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Good one!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#100307 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be true, that liberal tolerance of Conservative hatred and stupidity has become somewhat thin, but let's face it, there's only so much you can tolerate until a stand must be made for what is right.
Bullshit. Hatred and stupidity knows no political party. Ask any minority that dares claim they are a conservative.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#100309 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're learning well little grasshopper!!!
I should think that I should have to. Wouldn't you say? In that case the term "beaner" wouldn't be racist, right?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#100310 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
I'll see that yawn and raise ya an eye roll.

What's with Gus goin' all butch on us?

;)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100311 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is, that the few "token" minority Pubs politicians have purposefully been pushed to the forefront, now that Republicans have been been forced to ACCEPT the reality that minorities carry power with their vote.
It's desperation on the part of the Republican party, it's disingenuous, and imo, will likely add to the resentment minorities already have towards the party, for the years of Republicans turning their nose up to minorities. Just the way it is.
Republicans are now trying to rebrand themselves without changing a thing about themselves. Stay tuned, this should be interesting.

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#100312 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Conservatism is a closed minded ideology. If they had their ways, women would still be property, blacks would still be slaves and they'd all dress like drag queens wearing whigs while walking around calling their employers "Governor" as they take a drag of their fag while supping on tea from Britain.
Hmmmm, wasn't it you in an earlier post that labeled our Founding Fathers as liberals, and NOW refer to Conservatism in their memory?
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100314 Feb 6, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't brag too much, "Rico", as your name is Spanish for "rich", which is pretty much all the settlers from Spain came to the New World for: to get rich. They were just as ruthless as any other European who arrived here.
If you'd like to go back farther, say to those conquerers speaking "Latin", namely the Romans, it gets worse. The original Latinos (the Romans) went about colonizing almost the entire known world. They didn't do it with flowers & love songs, but with sword, fire and slaughter.
Thanks for the advice but this is all irrelevant to the discussion between the pilgrim bigot boy and I.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100315 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
So you're a progressive conservative?
I believe in progress. Just not the "caveman" type you libTARDS do.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#100317 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the party with a racist VP and a racist Senate Majority Leader.

Reid, Race, and the Party-Based Double Standard

Watching Gwen Ifill, Al Sharpton and a plethora of African American news reporters and academics on MSNBC defend and excuse Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's racial slight makes you realize why the Democratic Party can take black voters for granted.

There are absolutely no consequences for liberal elites to have differing public and private views on political issues. The Democratic Party even went so far to dismiss the disparaging comments by Joe Biden about Barack Obama being clean and articulate to nominate and confirm him as Vice President at their convention.

Today, the sitting Vice President stands as the symbol of liberal elite's racial double standard.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-grenell...

Location hidden

#100318 Feb 6, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I should think that I should have to. Wouldn't you say? In that case the term "beaner" wouldn't be racist, right?
That's why I usually use the word bigot instead of racist.

Much more inclusive.

Not all prejudice is about race, but it's still worng.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100319 Feb 6, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I should think that I should have to. Wouldn't you say? In that case the term "beaner" wouldn't be racist, right?
I said Aryan is not a race becuase there is no such thing as the Aryan race. I don't know why you brought the word beaner into this but now I want to eat some beans.

Location hidden

#100320 Feb 6, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me.
Economist? That's just more clueless, ivory tower liberals who can't do anything, so they teach instead. They say the problem is that we didn't spend enough? Sure.
Everytime I max out my credit card, I use my common sense too. Naturally, I come to the brilliant f*cking conclusion that it's because I didn't spend enough!
LOL! You haven't got the common sense God gave a flea.
You are a total idiot.

The good ol' USA

#100321 Feb 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Parthenon,
Re: Post 100233
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Again, you have lumped ALL women and ALL men into categories - men being capable and competent and women being a "drag" on combat operations. I hate stereotypes. They get it wrong about 75% of the time because they fail to consider individual characteristics. Some women will outperform some men in every single category you mentioned. SOME women will run a helluva' lot faster than SOME men. The Army, for example, will take just about any warm body that shows up. That's not true for The Air Force. It's hard to recruit intellect for infantry work. So, you have to consider that lazy paunchy young men who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed will, indeed, show up. You might also be recruiting a young Wilma Rudolph;-) Hard to say.
What you also fail to acknowledge is that all recruits will receive exactly the same training. It is at the conclusion of that training that commanding officers can tell WHO (male or female) has the stamina, common sense, and conditioning to perform versus who should be assigned as a desk jockey or field support. You continue to incorrectly imply that officers have no input into duties assigned. You're wrong.
A 5'9" athletic and well toned woman is probably every bit as capable as most men. You view life through patronizing stereotypes. Women have won the right to advance their military careers with this decision. Good for them. They, too, are already dying in service to their country. Now, they will have the potential for rewards for their service that have heretofore been denied them.
Incorrect- Infantry will have some of the highest ASFAB scores you will see. Also, women have a lower ratio of fast-twitch muscle fiber than men, i.e. their stamina will be as high or higher but their muscle mass will be less. "Some" women will ALWAYS be able to outperform "some" men, but combat arms refuses to level the playing field merely for the sake of gender equality.

Location hidden

#100322 Feb 6, 2013
Is there an actual conservative left on this thread?

The good ol' USA

#100323 Feb 6, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the military, the military will not need to lower its physical standards as it opens direct combat jobs to women.
So regardless of gender, all individuals must be able to carry large numbers of supplies, carry 500 rounds, fill 1000 lbs of sandbags in 1/2 hour, etc
You misinterpreted "lower standards"- that would mean carrying less, filling fewer sandbags etc. Think about it, lowering the standards in school would be like making 50% a passing score on a test.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100324 Feb 6, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, wasn't it you in an earlier post that labeled our Founding Fathers as liberals, and NOW refer to Conservatism in their memory?
The liberal ideas in question was in respect to the British Monarchy and what conservatism meant back then. See: Toryism

It was very radical left wing liberal of the founding fathers to challenge a king, go against the church and declare that all men are created equal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 min cancer suxs 263
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min White Elephant 3,022
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min The Gerbil 1,115,950
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min Earthling-1 32,818
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 5 min Mr Johnson 9,945
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min Black Rhino 755
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min Grow up 11,201
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 34 min inbred Genius 83
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 51 min Liberal Mental Di... 44
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Le Jimbo 693

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE