The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390964 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“for whom the bell tolls”

Since: Dec 10

fate is the hunter

#96748 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the group YES? Back in the seventies I would put on their 8 track and sit back, puff on a peace pipe and let it play.
Kerry Muzzy orchestrates a lot of good white noise.
Here is "A Champion Rises"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cxiZNvcsMPwXX
optimystic music.......

==== GOING FOR THE ONE ====

http://youtu.be/ZR1koTw5NqI

YES
=Messiah-Video=
112th Special Operations

Santa Monica, CA

#96749 Jan 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Man appears to be gone. I can't find a trace of him anywhere.
He may not have been banned, but even his old posts on the mods thread are gone.
Gzeena's posts harassing WIR appear to be gone too but the profile was still there a few minutes ago.
I hope this puts an end to the whole thing.
We've had some interesting conversations here when they aren't using the thread to conduct one of their vendettas.
They had so much chaos stirred up even people that normally get along were starting to argue with each other.
I'm gonna leave it alone now. I'm just glad topix did something.
82-Year-Old Man Beaten by Hooker With a Brick
http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/82-Year-Old-...
Bonnie

Houston, TX

#96750 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
More from the "If it will save just one child" file;
Obama says football needs to become less violent: report
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-football-nee...
No more recess or running in the grass for the school kids next. Good grief.
Bonnie

Houston, TX

#96751 Jan 27, 2013
Hey Q! Hey gzeena! Got to run...Tottles.
1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96753 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR lacks awareness of many of the things she lectures about.
All legal business concerning the state is under the direction and supervision of the State's Office of The Attorney General. It matters not what Cabinet any attorneys serve, their work product is NOT supervised by some non-attorney. She can say whatever she wants, and she can read whatever she likes, but the laws of the State are clear. We can't have some layman reviewing an approving legal briefs or filings submitted before the courts that might cost this state a lot of money or that may fail to recover damages or fines owed to it. She lies. That's why the job of Attorney General is a very significant post.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#96754 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the group YES? Back in the seventies I would put on their 8 track and sit back, puff on a peace pipe and let it play.
Kerry Muzzy orchestrates a lot of good white noise.
Here is "A Champion Rises"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cxiZNvcsMPwXX
Very powerful and thought provoking. Thank you. I like it. I also like this one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, I do remember the group "Yes" and I would do something similar then as well. In the decades since, I have refined the methods to be as minimally invasive as possible as well as scentless and in the form of a patented taylorable patch which dispenses all essential botanicals from the healthy to the psychoactive while rejecting harmful components.
I still like the old time delivery methods though, don't get me wrong but in this area I'll admit, I have been pretty progressive.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#96755 Jan 27, 2013
Saint Kitty wrote:
In the islands there is much pride in the fact that Obama is a black man. However, you defame your country by these attacks on his opponent implying (or stating) that racial motives dominate their thinking. Actually, the reverse seems to be the case.
It seems rather obvious that a significant number of whites must have voted for President Obama, not once, but twice. To constantly move any argument towards race is demeaning to your President and undermines his efforts, regardless of their intrinsic worth (or lack thereof).
Black people are more than capable of having a lively debate over policies and practices. Liberals are merely patronizing when they assume otherwise by dragging in race at every turn.
If you cannot defend a program on its merits my suggestion is that you keep quiet. Nobody is impressed by race-baiting to earn a few high-fives from your like-minded associates. Besides, they already agree with you, so what's the point, except to feed your own ego? Frankly, it only makes you seem foolish and vain.
Just a friendly bit of advice.
Why would you have pride, when it has no relation to you?(eye roll) What you are asking is for posters to keep quiet about injustices committed toward their fellow citizens. That's not how we operate here in the United States, but I guess you wouldn't know that, being from the islands and all.
If you feel inspired to comment on anything else we're doing wrong, my suggestion is that you keep quiet.
1 post removed

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#96757 Jan 27, 2013
X Crypsis X wrote:
<quoted text>
optimystic music.......
==== GOING FOR THE ONE ====
http://youtu.be/ZR1koTw5NqI
YES
=Messiah-Video=
Here is one I really enjoyed listening to back when I first started expanding my cerebral cortex

Yes - Roundabout
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#96758 Jan 27, 2013
ABC Gives Sen. Menendez Six Minute Interview With No Questions About FBI's Hooker Investigation
By Noel Sheppard | January 27, 2013 | 13:16

On Friday it was revealed that the FBI is investigating Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) for allegedly sleeping with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.

Despite this, when Menendez was given a six-minute interview with Martha Raddatz on ABC's This Week Sunday, he was not asked one question about the investigation or the allegations (commentary follows with full transcript at end of post):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96759 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
Interesting. Someone drops in, gets another poster banned, disappears and then lets the thread die. I guess ya just kill it if ya can't control it eh?
Well, a guy has to eat ya know.

Seriously, let go of the bitter and enjoy the music.

:p
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#96761 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
Interesting. Someone drops in, gets another poster banned, disappears and then lets the thread die. I guess ya just kill it if ya can't control it eh?
You are very correct. It is very interesting and very cunning in tactical precision in the way it is carried out. Be real good in comparison to the opposition. Moderators are just that. Moderators. You can't be banned for a stand and a conviction.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96762 Jan 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you have pride, when it has no relation to you?(eye roll) What you are asking is for posters to keep quiet about injustices committed toward their fellow citizens. That's not how we operate here in the United States, but I guess you wouldn't know that, being from the islands and all.
If you feel inspired to comment on anything else we're doing wrong, my suggestion is that you keep quiet.
Hey Free.

Keeping quiet in the face of injustice isn't exactly the way we roll around here is it?

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#96763 Jan 27, 2013
CBS Runs Segment Called 'Let's Give Up On The Constitution'

From Georgetown law professor Louis Michael Seidman:

I've got a simple idea: Let's give up on the Constitution. I know, it sounds radical, but it's really not. Constitutional disobedience is as American as apple pie. For example, most of our greatest Presidents -- Jefferson, Lincoln, Wilson, and both Roosevelts -- had doubts about the Constitution, and many of them disobeyed it when it got in their way.

Read More: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01...

#96764 Jan 27, 2013
Yes - TheFish (schindaleria praemataurus)
www.youtube.com/watch...
2 posts removed

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#96767 Jan 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. I'm really into looping, laying down textures, like a one-man orchestra. Especially any stringed instrument sounds like heaven must sound.
Here's another artist who uses looping a lot, he does sing toward the end...but you know, the voice is really just another amazing instrument.
www.youtube.com/watch...
I clicked the link...nothing. lol

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy vocals too, it's just that words can lead the brain astray guiding thoughts blocking the creative juices required for deep thought.

Here is a whole hour of inspirational white noise. Put it on the next time you have to perform a complex mental task and unleash the power of the seventh chakra.

Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#96768 Jan 27, 2013
California still hasn't bought land for bullet train route

http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-m...

#96769 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text> I reported you for posting PI scumwad.
What did I post? Is PI personal information? I'm in the dark here.
Padre Carajo

Canyon Country, CA

#96770 Jan 27, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
ABC Gives Sen. Menendez Six Minute Interview With No Questions About FBI's Hooker Investigation
By Noel Sheppard | January 27, 2013 | 13:16
On Friday it was revealed that the FBI is investigating Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) for allegedly sleeping with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.
Despite this, when Menendez was given a six-minute interview with Martha Raddatz on ABC's This Week Sunday, he was not asked one question about the investigation or the allegations (commentary follows with full transcript at end of post):
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
God Casts The Dye......Not The Dice.
Political affiliations have no claim on the direction of a Mans soul.
Each person is going to own up for their sins in the end.

#96771 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are very correct. It is very interesting and very cunning in tactical precision in the way it is carried out. Be real good in comparison to the opposition. Moderators are just that. Moderators. You can't be banned for a stand and a conviction.
Excuse me if I am misunderstanding your position, but I noticed a post just today by Old Man admitting to posting that obituary; and then I saw Old Man and Gzeena relentlessly harassing Rose over personal matters. Surely those are reasons enought to be banned, especially after ignoring the warnings given when Old Man first launched this recent attack.
I can guarantee you, if GR wants to post here on the issues, or to socialize with friends, he need not worry about being banned. If you are honest in your response, you will admit that he comes here to instigate and damage.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#96772 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Very powerful and thought provoking. Thank you. I like it. I also like this one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, I do remember the group "Yes" and I would do something similar then as well. In the decades since, I have refined the methods to be as minimally invasive as possible as well as scentless and in the form of a patented taylorable patch which dispenses all essential botanicals from the healthy to the psychoactive while rejecting harmful components.
I still like the old time delivery methods though, don't get me wrong but in this area I'll admit, I have been pretty progressive.
Two steps from hell is a great soundtrack to listen to when you are creating something awesome. I posted a link to it but here it is again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,402,887
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 2 min Go Blue Forever 37
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 56
News Why Tim Kaine has already made history 4 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 200,980
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Hill4me 219,174
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 5 min kuda 58
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min HILLARY 2016 232,688
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min Le Jimbo 5,222
News Christie on Trumpa s plan to fire feds faster a... 23 min Le Jimbo 41
More from around the web