The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413182 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96678 Jan 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. I can prove it too.
Then please prove it Rose! I have NEVER lied about anything on this site or any other. I have no reason to.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#96680 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Everyone knows that all AR15's are possessed by demon spirits causing those that hold them to go berserk.
We need a law requiring all AR15's to be exorcized by a qualified priest to cast out the evil demons. That would stop all these mass murders. I'm sure of it.
They need to be baptized by the use of them for shotguns first.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#96682 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of lorazepam?
Yes I have. Obviously you have also.

I have never needed it. You?????
3 posts removed

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#96686 Jan 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please prove it Rose! I have NEVER lied about anything on this site or any other. I have no reason to.
Gladly. But you will lie regardless.

Your reply to justagi in reference to my post to him:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text><yawn>

Republican Honey wrote:
Are you scared yet?????????? LMAO!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

justagi's reply to you admitting who you both were referring to:

justagi wrote:
"Beautiful on the outside" + "ugly on the inside = fugly. I really don't need to tell the world that, it's in every post of the one we are refering to.

Your reply to justagi. The original exchange started in reference to me and my post. Now lie. I really don't care anymore.

Republican Honey wrote:
Difficult to enjoy the thread with people like her "attempting" to belittle and berate. Takes time away from legitimate discussion just to put her in her place.

Sunnyvale, CA

#96687 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
But nobody believes you because you are a liar so you would be wasting your time.
But that's not true at all, Oaky.

I'm not a liar, and far more people believe me than believe you and those like you who constantly lie and distort the truth here for the sake of your little mind games, power struggles, and harassment purposes.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#96688 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Each and every bullet made contains a little demon inside. I'm starting to think that some knife handles are possessed by demons as well.
We need to get the US Air Force to fly over the country with huge bundles of burning sage and perform a nation wide smudging ceremony to rid ourselves of bad spirits.
Here ya go. I got just what ya need.

Location hidden

#96689 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Gladly. But you will lie regardless.
Your reply to justagi in reference to my post to him:
justagi wrote:
<quoted text><yawn>
Republican Honey wrote:
Are you scared yet?????????? LMAO!!!!
justagi's reply to you admitting who you both were referring to:
justagi wrote:
"Beautiful on the outside" + "ugly on the inside = fugly. I really don't need to tell the world that, it's in every post of the one we are refering to.
Your reply to justagi. The original exchange started in reference to me and my post. Now lie. I really don't care anymore.
Republican Honey wrote:
Difficult to enjoy the thread with people like her "attempting" to belittle and berate. Takes time away from legitimate discussion just to put her in her place.
I actually thought he was referring to NTR, not you. Doesn't matter. I'm sure you won't believe me any way.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#96691 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy with friends and family. Looks like someone let the crazies out here today.
Actually started last night with a post I made to NTR. I thought she was being negative toward Ky. It has been attack mode since then.
1 post removed

Sunnyvale, CA

#96693 Jan 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually thought he was referring to NTR, not you. Doesn't matter. I'm sure you won't believe me any way.
I knew you were going to say that. Doesn't matter anymore.

You did however bait with your first comment to him about my post. Nice back pedal though I must say. LOL!

And with some of you insulting me and NTR constantly, hey it's an easy exchange right? Good job.
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#96696 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah sure you do, POS.
You know nothing in fact and you certainly do not know me "in full" or what I stand for. You're a fool and a pretentious fraud.
And you a liar as well as a sympathy monger.

Sunnyvale, CA

#96697 Jan 27, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mellowed out over the years, Rose. You are not as crass, catty or vulgar like you once were. I do think, since NPR has to suck up to you, she kinda pushed you out of the slot of being crass, catty and vulgar. She also put a personal touch of nastiness and bitterness with it.
Yes, I think Republican Honey, American Lady, What The Hey and Hell on Heels all have put both you and NPR in your place. What is it about you catty women that you need to get in these cat fights?
Seriously, is it that important for you guys to rule Topix? You do a lot of accusing, denying, deflecting and down right lying. What for? What are you getting out of it? Anything?
What do you get out of belittling others. Okay, they don't spell as well as you. They don't have your level of education. So What? Does it make you feel that more superior? Why? This is just the internet. Ya know the virtual world.
The only people I see here inventing lives for themselves are you, NPR, Jax, USM and Don't Panic. Ya'll have thrown your personal lives out all over Topix. Then you cry wolf when a inconsistency is pointed out about you.
Topix is not important to me. You and your friends can be the Kings, Queens, Lords and Duchess' of Topix all ya want. I will continue being the "uneducated blah blah blah" with an opinion and will voice it whenever, to whomever and wherever. I know, I am guilty of sometimes violating the TOS of Topix. I'm just not a whiner like some of you are.
Interesting, how you and your friends support disobedience in freedom of speech from your friends and in society and deny that same freedom from those with obedience.
You see the hypocrisy in that, Rose? Sure you do, but you will deny any participation in it.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I scanned your post and felt like I had read it all before. Just as boring, just as arrogant and just as untrue as ever.

There is nothing to win on Topix, nothing at all.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#96698 Jan 27, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
In your world, yes..... Hands down..
It is nice that you show others how you are unable to see your own bigotry. And for your info, a-hole, it is the draft dodgers who are in office. They know nothing about what it is to serve this country. They have the assbackwards mentality in believing this country owes them something.
I suppose as long as there are pot heads such as yourself, willing to pay for their health benefits and pensions while you go without everything is cool, as you take another toke.
Until you hypocrites accept the fact, there is corruption on both sides of the political sides, business will remain as usual. Another day nothing accomplished..
I have no problems with anyone who takes a toke now and then. I just do not care for those with your attitude of pot and boasting about it. Kinda hard to take people like you seriously. After all, just look at your post here. You couldn't pull it off without showing your foulness, bigotry and immaturity....... OOH-RAH!
Hardly impressive by any standards.
Pop another pain killer and cash your disability check Mr. hypocrite.

Sunnyvale, CA

#96699 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Hogwash rose.
Not it wasn't. You just don't like the truth, so you mock it and make childish jokes when it confronts you.

Stick to your lies and silly accusations then. YOu're better at that than being honest anyway.

Location hidden

#96700 Jan 27, 2013
See you all later.

Sunnyvale, CA

#96701 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
What a messed up post. So where is the lie and then where is the proof that it is one?
Nothing messed up about it, and why do you even care?

RH denied that she was referring to me when she posted to justagi. That was her lie.

Spin it anyway you like, Oaky. You will only distort the truth like you always do. You have such a childish need to be right even when you're dead wrong.

Find your own petty battle. This isn't yours.
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#96704 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Neither should Obama and you support him.
<quoted text>
Lame and childish, just like you.
I agree. Yes, Obama is lame and childish just as you say I am, Rose.

Sunnyvale, CA

#96705 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And you a liar as well as a sympathy monger.
Not at all, POS.

I didn't lie about anything. I don't crave sympathy either.

If gzeena, Old Man, you, AL, RH, justagi, and assorted trolls post your nasty digs and insults to and about me, and I haven't even posted to you then who's doing the instigating and causing the trouble?

It's you and your friends. I hadn't posted to ANY of you last night, yet each and every one of you instigated and provoked a response from me for no reason other than you're need for attention and to feel in control and "right" about something.

You can't put me down, you can't shut me up, you can't hurt me, so why do any of you even try?

I stand my ground, and you hate that. No sympathy required. I'm not weak.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#96707 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go. I got just what ya need.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b4J8VrprrGEXX
I never enjoyed that kind of music. This is more my style. Just music ... no irritating singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
2 posts removed

Sunnyvale, CA

#96710 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Neither should Obama and you support him.<quoted text>I agree. Yes, Obama is lame and childish just as you say I am, Rose.
I disagree. You don't get to be President of the United States by being "lame and childish." Oh wait, you're not the President are you? LOL!

Sunnyvale, CA

#96711 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
jaxxon and rose are reporting people again. Look at this post on the TM8 thread and a couple of post down you will see a post by rose where she has been reporting too;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
They just love getting people banned and controlling who gets to post here.
LMAO! Oh looky, it's the schoolyard snitch again. What do you do follow people to other threads to spy on them and then report back here?

You're damn right I report posts, and I have every right to do that when I'm being harassed about personal issues constantly. God knows you would and you'd be screaming like a little girl.

I have no need to get anyone banned or to control who posts here. I simply want the personal harassment to stop. And I will report posts whenever I please as do you and others. That's what FEEDBACK is for you know.

But you're nothing but a whiny little snitch causing trouble, and you enjoy it. It's your role though being only about six-years-old emotionally. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Rshermr 63,403
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min katrina 1,498,262
News Tom Perez to lead US Democrats against Donald T... 2 min Godfather of Mata... 54
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 min Retribution 1,649
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 3 min Eagle 12 113
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 min southern at heart 13,061
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 6 min WEDONTKNOW 223
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 234
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 1 hr Thesimpletruth 122
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 259,136
More from around the web