The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336691 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#96305 Jan 26, 2013
Right Side Strong Side wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk again I can tell.
I don't drink, troll. Stupid as always I see and just as cowardly.
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#96308 Jan 26, 2013
-GUERRA- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so easy to fck with!!!!!
Look... we might not agree on much but I know we share a similar position on gun control... it means using both hands.
And what makes you think I'm Rico??? Is my screen name an obvious give away or did you use the famous ISP detection software.... or maybe your "firm" did the footwork????
ROLF!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/new s/immigration/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7JS K/p4144
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You are as "so easy to fck with!!!!" as you say I am.
We do not share the same position on gun control.
What makes you think I do?
And what makes me think you are Rico? It's unimportant. You are the one I am talking to irregardless as per the preceeding links.
It is you lefties that are inciting insurrection.
BTW< , What makes you think I am positronium?
ROTF!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96309 Jan 26, 2013
justagi wrote:
Holder begs for fast and furious documents not to be released: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
Now, do you know what these documents are? It sounds so mysterious and important that Judicial Watch would file a lawsuit, huh? The documents are internal emails between Holder and the President AFTER Fast and Furious was stopped and investigations were underway. They have nothing to do with any of the facts leading up to Agent Terry's death or actions taken thereafter to terminate the program. It was Holder and the Administration and internal emails which took place AFTER the events. I suspect they were informal, probably contain profanity Holder wouldn't want made public, and they probably include speculation or direct criticism of individual employees under Holder's jurisdiction which were never intended for public consumption. Daryl Issa concedes that the President had no direct involvement. This is "fishing expedition", "publicly embarrassing" two guys talking emails and really should not see the light of day. Holder volunteered to disclose them to the Committee with the stipulation that they not be made public. Obviously, if there was something legally incriminating, he would not have made that offer. Consequently, anybody with half a brain can figure out that they were, at most, simply personally embarrassing for Holder and/or the President in terms of "style".

It's over with. Let it go.
1 post removed

San Ramon, CA

#96311 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post again...
You still want us to believe you only read the first sentence?
LMAO. Liar!
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
I made this little speech on another forum or two. All I have to do is change a couple names and it works here to, seeing as it is in the same vein.
You, NTRPRNR1, have got to be one of the most obnoxious, and profane idiots, that I have ever come across. You and [rose], along with several more! You do not have the sense to see that a lot of what we are paying for now, is interest payments, on the out of control debt, that we have. If you think that jerk up there in the WH is your friend, you better think again. He's not. Never was, never will be.
All he has in mind is destroying this nation's economy, along with it's pride, to come in and take over for his mentors. Then he will just become like all other rats, done with. Except he will go to HI, and live like a king in a taxpayer funded home, along with all the amenities. Funded by you. On yours and yours children's dime, even grandchildren's dime. This debt can not be paid off, if out of control spending is not stopped. I do not see him working on that. All I see is him, continuing on his lavish vacations. Yes, Bush went on some, but he went to his Ranch mostly. To his home! Where he funded that by himself. Not on your dime, except for Air Force One.
Some Republicans up there in DC are crooked, but we also have some of the most patriotic. I do not see any of that coming from the major democrats there. They are all in this collusion together, because they are mostly godless liars. I would love to see some good old fashioned honesty, once again reigning, in my lifetime, in Washington D.C. but not gonna happen, if he stays there.
Patriots are getting sick and tired of all this mess. I truly believe the only reason they have not revolted yet, is because they are getting their forces together. Because when and if it happens, obama will declare martial law, and try to control everything that he isn't already. He's wanting a war, so he can do that, and the patriots can see that.
Trust me, in my foresight, WE will be prepared.
At least I hope and pray we are!
With God for us, who can beat that?
Chew on that this week end.
There's bound to be more sparks flying come Monday, to open some more eyes.
----------
Maybe X-Man can dissect it for you by pointing out the points of interest that you addressed to HOH.
I have read enough of that imbecile's posts to know her extremist views.

Like I said, I read the first sentence and got bored. What's it to you anyway? You're a petty, nitpicking, small-minded little man. I don't care WHAT you believe or don't believe. You don't matter to me.

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#96312 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, if I may make a slight correction here.
I believe it is NPR who is the thread lush (drunk) and Rose is the stoner (pot smoker).
I think Rose is just a spinster who's never found a man blind enough- IMO.
1 post removed
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Canyon Country, CA

#96314 Jan 26, 2013
Right Side Strong Side wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to work on your self esteem. Being such a coward is the reason you stay drunk. Your daddy must have really done a number on you.
Altering Posts a clear admission of defeat. Another trait of a proxy using coward.
2 posts removed

San Ramon, CA

#96317 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
That you 'understand'.
LOL! There is NOTHING that you post that can't be understood by me. You're simply boring and ignorant, so I stopped reading your lengthy drivel a long time ago.

You're not intelligent, you're not perceptive, you're not original. You're dull and vapid, and only engender replies because you're so utterly stupid it's fun to knock you off your high horse now and then.
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Canyon Country, CA

#96318 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is NPR who is the thread lush (drunk) and Rose is the stoner (pot smoker).
You must have fried your brains on too much Purple Haze, to align and acknowledge a coward proxy user.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#96319 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you may be the most insignificant fly on anybody's wall ever. You will never ever see a drunken post put up by me, and I know you never have. If I ever take up toking, I'll let you know. Someday, somebody may offer me a brownie, and I might say "Thanks. Yes, I believe I will." But, I smoke cigarettes, so I think I'm already full up on the risks on that score. But, if I eat a brownie, I will be very careful of the company I am keeping;-) I might get wild and crazy. Who knows. I'm pretty sure I'll want to dance though.

1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#96321 Jan 26, 2013
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>I think Rose is just a spinster who's never found a man blind enough- IMO.
Uh, uh. You lose that bet. She's pretty. She put up her photo one night;-) You missed it. She's not alone either;-) Ya'll battin' zero.

San Ramon, CA

#96322 Jan 26, 2013
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>I think Rose is just a spinster who's never found a man blind enough- IMO.
Excuse me? So you want to get in on this personal attack crap too?

I am no "spinster," and my boyfriend has 20/20 vision. You seem to enjoy being led around by the nose by the cowards you support here, justagirl.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#96323 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're going to STFU and stand down? We'll see. Don't make me make you look bad, loser. said NTRPRNR1
How are you going to make me look bad? What does your little threat,'we'll see' mean?
Nothing, not a thing. Just a lil smarmy retort.
"How are you going to make me look bad"

Honestly..... you make yourself look bad all by yourself.
2 posts removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96326 Jan 26, 2013
justagi wrote:
Funny. I've only recently arrived at the same conclusion about you.

San Ramon, CA

#96327 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, those dead are your kind of liberal people. Ya know, the pot smoking acid dropping free loving fck the man kinda people. Those are not the "teabaggers" that you and your friends habitually go to insult and condescend.
In other words, ya kinda threw a tomato into the mirror.
Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F6TFW1F6oY0XX
Those were the times, weren't they?
YOu're disgusting. You know nothing of those four students that were killed in Ohio, yet you condemn and criticize them.

You have no room to be lecturing me about insulting and "condescending to" anyone, GR.

You missed the point entirely and the context of what I posted. But when you're eagerly awaiting your next chance to insult and criticize others. It's all you do here in fact.

I don't even have to post to you fools and you jump in with your constant idiotic attacks and accusations.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#96328 Jan 26, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
Altering Posts a clear admission of defeat. Another trait of a proxy using coward.
I've always wondered why Topix allows the modification of the quoted text. They'd eliminate allot of "feedback" if they simply changed that.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#96331 Jan 26, 2013
justagi wrote:
Hmm...interesting thing to post about someone you've never even seen.

I've seen your picture Justagi. Bald and fat aren't exactly universally sought after characteristics women look for in a man.

Just saying.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#96332 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post again...
You still want us to believe you only read the first sentence?
LMAO. Liar!
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
I made this little speech on another forum or two. All I have to do is change a couple names and it works here to, seeing as it is in the same vein.
You, NTRPRNR1, have got to be one of the most obnoxious, and profane idiots, that I have ever come across. You and [rose], along with several more! You do not have the sense to see that a lot of what we are paying for now, is interest payments, on the out of control debt, that we have. If you think that jerk up there in the WH is your friend, you better think again. He's not. Never was, never will be.
All he has in mind is destroying this nation's economy, along with it's pride, to come in and take over for his mentors. Then he will just become like all other rats, done with. Except he will go to HI, and live like a king in a taxpayer funded home, along with all the amenities. Funded by you. On yours and yours children's dime, even grandchildren's dime. This debt can not be paid off, if out of control spending is not stopped. I do not see him working on that. All I see is him, continuing on his lavish vacations. Yes, Bush went on some, but he went to his Ranch mostly. To his home! Where he funded that by himself. Not on your dime, except for Air Force One.
Some Republicans up there in DC are crooked, but we also have some of the most patriotic. I do not see any of that coming from the major democrats there. They are all in this collusion together, because they are mostly godless liars. I would love to see some good old fashioned honesty, once again reigning, in my lifetime, in Washington D.C. but not gonna happen, if he stays there.
Patriots are getting sick and tired of all this mess. I truly believe the only reason they have not revolted yet, is because they are getting their forces together. Because when and if it happens, obama will declare martial law, and try to control everything that he isn't already. He's wanting a war, so he can do that, and the patriots can see that.
Trust me, in my foresight, WE will be prepared.
At least I hope and pray we are!
With God for us, who can beat that?
Chew on that this week end.
There's bound to be more sparks flying come Monday, to open some more eyes.
----------
Maybe X-Man can dissect it for you by pointing out the points of interest that you addressed to HOH.
Classic Goat Rider comment... you still want to insist that you're not the Goat Rider???

LOL!!!
1 post removed

Bowling Green, KY

#96334 Jan 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Now, do you know what these documents are? It sounds so mysterious and important that Judicial Watch would file a lawsuit, huh? The documents are internal emails between Holder and the President AFTER Fast and Furious was stopped and investigations were underway. They have nothing to do with any of the facts leading up to Agent Terry's death or actions taken thereafter to terminate the program. It was Holder and the Administration and internal emails which took place AFTER the events. I suspect they were informal, probably contain profanity Holder wouldn't want made public, and they probably include speculation or direct criticism of individual employees under Holder's jurisdiction which were never intended for public consumption. Daryl Issa concedes that the President had no direct involvement. This is "fishing expedition", "publicly embarrassing" two guys talking emails and really should not see the light of day. Holder volunteered to disclose them to the Committee with the stipulation that they not be made public. Obviously, if there was something legally incriminating, he would not have made that offer. Consequently, anybody with half a brain can figure out that they were, at most, simply personally embarrassing for Holder and/or the President in terms of "style".
It's over with. Let it go.
Uh. Between the two of us, which one has seen thee documents this guy is begging not to be released- you? Me? All we know is what we're told and THIS is what we're told.
2 posts removed

San Ramon, CA

#96337 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep typing idiot. You are setting your own trap.
When the people
fear the government,
there is tyranny.
When the government
fears the people,
there is liberty.
-- Thomas Jefferson
That is the difference in me and you. I do not fear my government, but lots like you do!
LMAO! "You are setting your own trap."

Oh please share.

I do not "fear my government" in the least. I have no quarrel with it, but then I love America and I respect our leaders. I'm not the one going around preaching insurrection and acting like some high school bully thinking she's going to take down the United States Government with quotes from Google. LOL!

You're a fool and out of touch with reality. You must be disappointed. The Revolution happened and you missed it. You won't be part of another one either.
1 post removed

Bowling Green, KY

#96339 Jan 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? So you want to get in on this personal attack crap too?
I am no "spinster," and my boyfriend has 20/20 vision. You seem to enjoy being led around by the nose by the cowards you support here, justagirl.
I do my own thinking, rose. My opinion is based on the 1000's of sourpuss posts you've made ever since we crossed paths. Thank God we aren't on the same side, you would embarass me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 2 min Le Jimbo 89
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 4 min lides 463
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 5 min Le Jimbo 380
News Poll: If Trump Runs As Independent, Hillary Cli... 8 min Responsibility 8
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 9 min Le Jimbo 654
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 11 min Shizle 10,817
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Grey Ghost 1,263,607
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 190,179
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 2 hr Le Jimbo 50
More from around the web