The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#95069 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
IF "I" had a DOZEN "you" couldn't STOP me ;0)
YOU are sO FuNNY!!!! nOTTTTTT!!!

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#95070 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
Topix is getting hacked by the group "Anonymous" right now. Sp many server errors!!
Wow, figured hardly anyone knew about them, I've seen some of their vids.

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95071 Jan 23, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
You can put lipstick on a pig but it'll still be a pig!!!
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#95073 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Got ya lil rose smacked over on FOX didn't ya?
No, not at all.

You seem to have issues spreading yourself all over Topix like you do with multiple accounts, and even pretending to be your own husband. That one was hilarious, SomebodyLovesYou. LMAO!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#95074 Jan 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Me.
:)
I played point guard(basketball) once upon a time many moons ago. You have to make the defense commit before you dish it off to your teamates. ;)

lol
1 post removed

San Ramon, CA

#95076 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
IF "I" had a DOZEN "you" couldn't STOP me ;0)
LOL! Who said anything about stopping you? You're too much fun to laugh at.
1 post removed

San Ramon, CA

#95078 Jan 23, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
Dang, I wonder what the point is?

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95079 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be a law in your State as I have never heard of a custodial parent paying for visitation. What are they paying for? If visitation is court ordered, it does not stop due to the noncustodial parent not paying child support, but the custodial parent is NOT required to pay the noncustodial parent ANYTHING unless the noncustodial parent obtains legal custody of the child. At that point, child support may be ordered from the previous custodial parent.
Child support is based on the income of both parties. Therefore if the custodial parent is the higher earner they're subject to paying support for visitation. Visitation with both parents is considered to be in the best interest of the child. If a parent has not paid child support, the child still has the right to visitation.
2 posts removed

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#95082 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
If that happened you'll see allot of white people getting eaten my Mexicans. Mexicans used to be cannibals about 500 years ago..

If they eat me they will get high.

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95083 Jan 23, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, figured hardly anyone knew about them, I've seen some of their vids.
They do a good job of screwing people who screwed people.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#95084 Jan 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I played point guard(basketball) once upon a time many moons ago. You have to make the defense commit before you dish it off to your teamates. ;)
lol
I played football until the coach figured out I liked being tackled.

:p

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95085 Jan 23, 2013
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.– James Madison

* The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.– Samuel Adams

* A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.– Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.

* Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.– Mahatma Gandhi, in Gandhi, An Autobiography, p. 446

* The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and wording of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as well as its interpretation by every major commentator and court in the first half-century after its ratification, indicates that what is protected is an individual right of a private citizen to own and carry firearms in a peaceful manner.– Report of the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, 97th Congress, Second Session (February 1982)

* The usual road to slavery is that first they take away your guns, then they take away your property, then last of all they tell you to shut up and say you are enjoying it.– James A. Donald

* They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?– Paul Harvey 8/31/94

* After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.– William S. Burroughs
1 post removed

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95087 Jan 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If they eat me they will get high.
I might taste like shit cuz I'm always full of shit!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Smoke Two Joints"- Sublime

higgans

Marion, IN

#95088 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with school uniforms and teachers having huge impacts on our youth. The key to this is really good and compassionate teachers which we do not have enough of. I also believe parents still play the main role in ensuring their children respect authority and dedicate themselves to an education. Teachers cannot be both parent and educator.
listen, we NEED to quit fooling ourselves, NO amount of GOOD, COMPASSIONALTE teachers will solve the problem... unless u can get them to adopt2/3/4 kids each.
I kid around with a couple of my teachers and ask them if they prefer taking their kids home or spending nights at school?
I ask them what they think the year-round school talk is and the new 24/7, 365 day 'schools' are all about?
I then ask them if they heard about the new PSA's about keeping 'at risk' kids after hours and feeding them dinner (the PSA goes something like kids saying 'an afternoon snack doesn't keep them from going to bed hungry'. what's that tell you?).
the 'government powers' KNOW what the problem with our public schools IS. it is unprepared, unsocialized, unfed, UNPARENTED kids.
I also ask them when are THEY going to demand their unions speak the truth and demand real solutions.... instead of just demanding more pay to 'play' along?
u know what I get back? "I know, I know...."...
and guess what? they DO know. they live and deal with the constant disciplinary problems, lack of respect for learning, property or people, etc...
most of my teachers have several 'class' rooms (class rm and shop or computer rooms, etc...). they have been told that they cannot divide their classes... they must have all students in one room under their watchful eyes 100% of the time. when some kid needs to make up class room time, NO BODY gets shop time. kids that have earned shop time then get bored and do what kids do... get aides, u say? who's gonna pay?
90% of the parents, all parents, just don't have a CLUE.
it IS a wonder that the number of kids that do manage to learn something DO.
and this is just a small middle-American city school system... always been intergrated... even in Jim Crow days. so, it's not a post-forced integration thing or post-busing.
it is a post-Progressive influence thing.

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95089 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY
How many people do you post as usmelly?
We know who you are before you press the post comment button.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95090 Jan 23, 2013
It was pretty interesting watching Hillary Clinton, a well coached, professional liar in action this afternoon.

Today's Pinocchio impersonation was much more polished than when she recalled facing “sniper fire” on her trip to Bosnia in '96.

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95091 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dress up a gaiboi in "manly" clothes ...
Doesn't mean he's a Heterosexual
He STILL has SEX with MEN!
Come here and give me a kiss and I'll tell you who else is gay.

<MMMMUUUUAAAHHHH>
1 post removed

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#95093 Jan 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, I wonder what the point is?
She amuses herself, but I think she's bipolar.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#95094 Jan 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I played football until the coach figured out I liked being tackled.
:p
LMAO!!

That was funny.

You would have been better on defense doing the tackling. ;)

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#95095 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY
How many people do you post as usmelly?
Ever heard about life outside of Topix? Google It!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 9 min barefoot2626 423
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 9 min Redefined 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,220,804
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min American Lady 179,406
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 12 min barefoot2626 91
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 85
News Hillary Clinton - no stranger to controversy 14 min Le Jimbo 211
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr messianic114 161,082
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr barefoot2626 742
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 2 hr barefoot2626 115
More from around the web