The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412755 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#92462 Jan 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Jeep ad named 'Lie of the Year'
Washington — The Pulitzer Prize-winning fact-checking website PolitiFact on Wednesday named Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's ad falsely claiming Chrysler Group LLC planned to move Jeep production to China as its "Lie of the Year." The site called the claim "brazenly false."
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121212/A...
NOW is "shows to be"
BRAZENLY TRUE
I actually went to visit a psychic the other day.
Got out of my car, walked up and rang her doorbell.
"Who IS it?" a voice answered.
I thought about that for a second, turned around and went back to my car...and left.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#92463 Jan 17, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I just wanted to stay within the boundary of sane.
On the boundary, apparently meaning you're friends with some insane people. Yah.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#92464 Jan 17, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Either you're confused or you don't know how to read. Calling me names isn't getting you anywhere Gizeena.
You are a coward. I'm not calling you names, just telling it like it is.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#92465 Jan 17, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I think that it is absolutely reasonable to call change "destruction" when it concerns an institution. An institution such as America(n).
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Slavery was an institution. It was changed, destroyed. Was that bad? Miscegenation too was destroyed. Prohibiting women from voting, child labor, prohibiting blacks from voting or owning property. Were their destruction bad?
I said " an institution such as America(n)" , not "slavery" or other evil institutions such as Communism.
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92468 Jan 17, 2013
Pregnant women in one southwestern Pennsylvania town will soon need to look elsewhere to deliver their babies, after a local hospital announced it will end the practice in March --

blaming ObamaCare in part for the decision.

The Windber Medical Center will stop delivering babies after March 31 because its obstetricians are either leaving or refocusing their practices, and because hospital officials believe they can't afford it based on projected reimbursements under looming federal health care reforms.

The hospital, about 60 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, is losing two obstetricians and two others are shifting their focus more to gynecology.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/16/so...

Don't SAY you didn't know!

B
E
C
A
U
S
E

WE "warned" you ...

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#92469 Jan 17, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you three were completely exposed as frauds on the Top Mod 8 thread today.
Btw, thank you to Eagle and Old Man for their work in that.
Anyway, this one is not my call, it is up to the CIA to decide of it is a "serious" threat.
LMAO! No one exposed us for being "frauds" or anything else, little man.

However, it was you, Old Man and Eagle who were exposed for the lying trolls you are. After all, you were all defending those threats and mocking us for reporting them. What was your interest in it anyway? What was Old Man and Eagle's interest in it? ALL of you butted into that discussion when it was already dead.

The posts were removed, the proxy user was removed.

There was nothing fraudulent about any of us or what we said. You're a fool, Ralffy who gets played because you want to be like the "big boys" and have them like you. LOL!

Yeah sure, OO7, the CIA. You get right on that. Let me know what happens. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#92470 Jan 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get these extremist views, Posit?
Change is inevitable. Conservatives also believe in change, albeit at a much slower and much more thoroughly thought out approach than progressives. Frankly, that's why having conservatives in the mix is good in my opinion. The most progressive members of a party are always gung-ho "Let's try this! Let's do that!", and while the idea may be brilliant, there may be a number of flaws in the program that can screw things up royally because they weren't carefully factored in. So, hurray for conservatives among us - the little foot draggers that they are.
Now, if nothing ever changed, no progress or improvements would ever take place. God bless the progressives who aren't afraid to come up with new ideas. All they are asking is for open minded consideration of the plans - something more than "Just say NO" responses.
As I see it today, Conservatives are gung ho change - eliminate this, cut that, dismantle something else, smash the federal government, get rid of taxes, blah, blah, blah, and guess who it is that wants to proceed with caution? OMG! It's the libs who are wanting a more cautious approach to change.
Who'da thunk it?
Moderates are needed from both parties in order to effect positive change that factors in the variables.
There will be change. This is a constantly evolving society that works best when change EVOLVES SLOWLY - not with knee jerk bone headed solutions that have no forward thinking. That is precisely what got us into this d*mned mess in the first place: GREED. "I want mine now!" The tantrums of globalists anxious to cash in on global economic opportunities without any real thought as to the ramifications to the broader society in America and how they would be impacting living breathing human beings.
Everybody here loves this country. We have no other. This is our HOMELAND, and we want it to be predictable, peaceful, prosperous and secure. At least get that much straight in your head.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I think that it is absolutely reasonable to call change "destruction" when it concerns an institution. An institution such as America(n).
Please explain why you think this statement comprises "extremist views" first before we discuss the rest of what you have posted?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#92471 Jan 17, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you three were completely exposed as frauds on the Top Mod 8 thread today.
Btw, thank you to Eagle and Old Man for their work in that.
Anyway, this one is not my call, it is up to the CIA to decide of it is a "serious" threat.
If you tell yourself something long enough, you will come to believe it much in the same way that GR believes his lies. If he's your role model, you really are to be pitied. You need to get a job and a life again before you wind up in wine country living in a trailer beside a liquor store close enough to drag home mini-kegs of beer in a little red wagon.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#92472 Jan 17, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>positronium wrote:
Please explain why you think this statement comprises "extremist views" first before we discuss the rest of what you have posted?
Because change in America has historically improved our standards of living, not decreased them.

The stagnation or decline of living standards in America is a function of recent policies promoting war and eliminating Congressional oversight for financial institutions. The tools used for change were the dismantling of unions, the destruction of pensions and benefit plans which foisted responsibility off onto the backs of taxpayers, the unlevel playing field for income based on work versus investment income, and disparate tax treatment. It was accelerated by unfunded wars and crony capitalism where some players scored while everybody else headed south.

Those changes I mentioned have mostly come under the leadership of the Republican party who have served notice to the American people that the only folks they represent are those at the top ends of the income scale.

I'd like some change that lifts all boats. That's the kind of change I can believe in. In the meantime, we've got bills to pay.
2 posts removed

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#92475 Jan 17, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that give one the right to research another for personal gain regardless of whether I approve of this practice or not? Now keep in mind the term "all for one and one for all".<quoted text>A leap, nonetheless, but why not?
Well then riddle me this.

Who am I?
"I am practically nothing and yet I am everything,
It's hard to see me but once you do I am too many to count,
I am always on the move even faster when it's hot,
Do not be so negative because I'm positive you can figure me out."
1 post removed

Concord, CA

#92477 Jan 17, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the thread. Everyone can read and decide for themselves.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
LMAO! That's it, tool.

Invite everyone over to pile on and support Ghost Rider and you, uh I mean "Old Man."

Ralffy, you're such a boy scout but rubbing those two sticks together never quite worked for you. LOL!

I bet you were the school snitch when you were little and got your milk money stolen by the bullies.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#92478 Jan 17, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward. I'm not calling you names, just telling it like it is.
Hmm...here is the definition of a "coward". I would have to ask you to support your accusation.

cow·ard

[ ków &#601;rd ]

1.somebody lacking courage: somebody regarded as fearful and uncourageous
2.bully: somebody who harms or attacks people who are weaker or unable to defend themselves
3.anonymous enemy: somebody who anonymously harms those who cannot defend themselves
Eiger Sanction

Fullerton, CA

#92479 Jan 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! No one exposed us for being "frauds" or anything else, little man.
However, it was you, Old Man and Eagle who were exposed for the lying trolls you are. After all, you were all defending those threats and mocking us for reporting them. What was your interest in it anyway? What was Old Man and Eagle's interest in it? ALL of you butted into that discussion when it was already dead.
The posts were removed, the proxy user was removed.
There was nothing fraudulent about any of us or what we said. You're a fool, Ralffy who gets played because you want to be like the "big boys" and have them like you. LOL!
Yeah sure, OO7, the CIA. You get right on that. Let me know what happens. LOL!
The Eagle is the Old Man.
2 posts removed

“Peace”

Location hidden

#92482 Jan 17, 2013
For those that don't know the answer to the above riddle. The answer tomorrow.
I'm out.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#92483 Jan 17, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atom.
No answer tomorrow. Correct.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#92484 Jan 17, 2013
Eiger Sanction wrote:
<quoted text>The Eagle is the Old Man.
I'm not so sure about that. Eagle referred to Old Man by what he calls GR.
2 posts removed

Concord, CA

#92487 Jan 17, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well then riddle me this.
Who am I?
"I am practically nothing and yet I am everything,
It's hard to see me but once you do I am too many to count,
I am always on the move even faster when it's hot,
Do not be so negative because I'm positive you can figure me out."
Gosh, so many possibilities, WA. How many guesses do we get? LOL!

electrical ions?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#92488 Jan 17, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the thread. Everyone can read and decide for themselves.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
I was just over there and I gotta tell ya, advertising your own stupidity may not be the best idea...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92489 Jan 17, 2013
Obama is taking your Guns wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to turn in your illegal guns!! ROLF!!!
Over MY "dead BODY" ...
In other words ...

From MY Cold DEAD Hands ...
~ Charlton Heston ~

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#92490 Jan 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because change in America has historically improved our standards of living, not decreased them.
The stagnation or decline of living standards in America is a function of recent policies promoting war and eliminating Congressional oversight for financial institutions. The tools used for change were the dismantling of unions, the destruction of pensions and benefit plans which foisted responsibility off onto the backs of taxpayers, the unlevel playing field for income based on work versus investment income, and disparate tax treatment. It was accelerated by unfunded wars and crony capitalism where some players scored while everybody else headed south.
Those changes I mentioned have mostly come under the leadership of the Republican party who have served notice to the American people that the only folks they represent are those at the top ends of the income scale.
I'd like some change that lifts all boats. That's the kind of change I can believe in. In the meantime, we've got bills to pay.
What about change OF America? You know, "Fundamentally changing America" like what Obama said?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,496,908
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 min Julia 36,304
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 2 min Trump your President 441
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 4 min Mikey 6
News Trump to roll back Obama's climate, water rules... 4 min Retribution 74
News Kerry backs off Israel 'apartheid' remark (Apr '14) 8 min zionism is racism 6
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 231
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Warning about trump 258,828
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 16 min Dee Dee Dee 5,795
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 30 min Afrikan American 2,366
More from around the web