The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
75,801 - 75,820 of 257,284 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88747 Jan 10, 2013
Psycho Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a homosexual?
Because I'm really, really good at it.

Wanna dance?

David Bowie - Let's Dance

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#88748 Jan 10, 2013
The president is doing a fine job. Keep up the good work Mr. President! So what's the topic of conversation today?
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#88749 Jan 10, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Obama prefers liberal white males.
Obama Chapter 2 is off to an interesting start:
1) We just saw renewal of the Bush anti-terror policies, from GITMO to wiretapping to rendition jails; and,
2) The Oval Office looks like a GOP men's meeting. I say so because we've been hearing for a year that the GOP is a party of white men.
Press Secretary responded to a question about the White House staff by saying that they look for "qualifications" not gender.
OK, I like Carney's answer. Hiring should be about qualifications rather than gender. However, the hypocrisy and silence of the left is incredible.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/o...
Conversely, Republicans look for gender, not qualifications. After all, had Republicans focused on qualifications, they would never have elected Bush or nominated Romney.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88750 Jan 10, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Kids aren't allowed to be kids any more, so for now, I will pass on that! I just want to give them a hug and wish them the best. Now, if I see them in the hall when I am subbing, they're fair game!!! Silly is good at times...we all need to laugh a whole lot more!
I'm in favor of putting our children through full military training at the age of 9 to better prepare themselves for the upcoming environment we may face here in America and throughout the world. My guppies already are well versed in the Martial arts so their a step ahead of the game. lol

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#88751 Jan 10, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals tend to be rather dull, but not so dull as to not understand that a prison guard, like any cop, retains a weapon. A guard also has the resources of the entire legal system supporting him/her. Hence, an ex-convict threatening a guard after release from prison has never been a major problem.
They probably also already know the names of the people guarding them and that's all it takes to get the information they would need.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#88752 Jan 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
THURSDAY, JAN 10, 2013 11:55 AM PST
“Delusionally dangerous” Alaska militia leader gets 26 years
Francis Schaeffer Cox was convicted of conspiring to kill a judge and law enforcement officers
Alaska Peacemaker Militia founder and gun-rights advocate Francis Schaeffer Cox — described by federal investigators as a “delusionally dangerous man”— will serve almost 26 years in federal prison, despite his show of last-minute contrition.
The 28-year-old defendant, who became a modern-day poster boy of sorts for the militia movement, was convicted by an Alaska jury last June of nine federal charges – seven of them illegal firearms counts — related to a conspiracy to kill a judge and law enforcement officers. He was acquitted of charges of carrying a handgun while conspiring to purchase destructive devices and possession of a handgun while discussing the murder conspiracy.
“Well, I, uh, I put myself here, with my words,” Cox told the court yesterday before he was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Robert Bryan, the Anchorage Daily News reported in today’s editions.
“This is devastating to my wife, and she is in a position of pain and uncertainty, and I feel that that is my fault,” Cox said.“And my children, who I love with all my heart, they lost their family.”
Cox and members of his Peacemaker Militia conspired to kill two government officials for every one militia member who was killed — their so-called “241” or two-for-one plan.
After he was convicted, Cox fired his attorney. The replacement, Peter Camiel of Seattle, had Cox undergo a psychological examination which indicated he suffers from paranoia disorders.
“I put a lot of people in fear by the things that I said,” the Anchorage newspaper quoted Cox as telling the court.“Some of the crazy stuff that was coming out of my mouth, I see that, and I sounded horrible. I couldn’t have sounded any worse if I tried. The more scared I got, the crazier the stuff. I wasn’t thinking, I was panicking.”
Cox could have been sentenced to life in prison. Prosecutors urged the court to sentence Cox to 35 years, but the judge settled on a sentenced of 25 years and 10 months. He will get about 15% of that sentence off if he gets credit for good behavior.
Co-defendants Lonnie Vernon, 56, and Coleman Barney, 38, were convicted of related charges in the murder conspiracy. Vernon was charged with conspiring to kill public officials, amassing weapons and, along with his wife, Karen Vernon, of planning to kill a federal judge and an Internal Revenue Service official over a tax dispute.
On Monday, Vernon received the same sentence as Cox — 25 years and 10 months. Karen Vernon was sentenced to 12 years in prison the same day. Barney was sentenced last year to five years in prison on weapons charges.
“We know from the convictions and the events of the trial that he was a danger to the public in the past,” said Bryan, a visiting judge from the state of Washington who was assigned the case because an Alaska judge was one of the assassination targets.....(cont.)
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/10/delusionally_...
In American, even nut cases like this can own a gun.("It's a Constitutional right!")
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88755 Jan 10, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States"
The Constitution of the United States, art. 1, s. 8. gives power to congress " to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections...
...And in case of an insurrection in any state, against the government thereof, it shall be lawful for the president of the United States, on application of the legislature of such state, or of the executive,(when the legislature cannot be convened,) to call forth such number of the militia of any other state or states, as may be applied for, as he may judge sufficient to suppress such insurrection....
...That whenever it may be necessary, in the judgment of the president, to use the military force hereby directed to be called forth, the president shall forthwith, by proclamation, command such insurgents to disperse, and retire peaceably to their respective abodes, within a limited time.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
tyr·an·ny (tr-n)
n. pl. tyr·an·nies
1. A government in which a single ruler is vested with absolute power.
2. The office, authority, or jurisdiction of an absolute ruler.
3. Absolute power, especially when exercised unjustly or cruelly: "I have sworn ... eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" **(Thomas Jefferson).
a. Use of absolute power.
b. A tyrannical act.
5. Extreme harshness or severity; rigor.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tyranny

**Jefferson is known for his quote:

"I have sworn eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/swor...

To have an idea of the curse of existence under these last, they must be seen. It is a government of wolves over sheep.[what WE have now!] It is a problem, not clear in my mind, that the 1st. condition is not the best. But I believe it to be inconsistent with any great degree of population. The second state has a great deal of good in it. The mass of mankind under that enjoys a precious degree of liberty and happiness.

I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.
3 posts removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#88759 Jan 10, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
FU Jack! To the best of my knowledge, I have NO stalker friends!
LOL.. He's and they been over on 8"s thread crying like little bitches.. What do you expect from a gay man?? LOL..

I am out bye..

Eagle
ugh

Columbus, IN

#88760 Jan 10, 2013
ugh
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88762 Jan 10, 2013
http://www.google.com/search... !+Feb+15th&oq=Supreme+Cour t+to+hear+Obama+eligibility+ca se!+Feb+15th&sugexp=chrome ,mod=19&sourceid=chrome &ie=UTF-8
3 posts removed

“A little shake...”

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#88766 Jan 10, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea , Hey Gzeena. What was it Rose , Rico, and Shaya said to S.B.?
Not to mention Rico claiming he was out side Her house.
Oh yeah is your phone ringing off the hook sweety?
They get what they give I suppose?
"Not to mention Rico claiming he was out side Her house."

ROTFLMFAO!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#88767 Jan 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"baby killers"?
"idiots"
Does God approve of your hatred and name calling. If anyone is an "idiot" between you and I, it is you.
I approve this message.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#88768 Jan 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in favor of putting our children through full military training at the age of 9 to better prepare themselves for the upcoming environment we may face here in America and throughout the world. My guppies already are well versed in the Martial arts so their a step ahead of the game. lol
Every child should be taught to fish and hunt at an early age. They should be taught to cultivate crops and tend to livestock while they are young as well. As they get older, children should be taught to prepare, process and preserve their harvest. They need to be able to mend fence and seal a pond by the time they are nine or so, and they should be able to operate the tractor the cultivator, and the harvester and they also should know how to hitch up a fifth wheel and be able to drive backwards with a stock trailer. When children turn thirteen, they should be doing all the cultivating, seeding and harvesting and also know what it's like to pull a breached calf during a snowstorm.

If everyone would teach their children these things, there would be less hunger in the world.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Forum

#88769 Jan 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. He's and they been over on 8"s thread crying like little bitches.. What do you expect from a gay man?? LOL..
I am out bye..
Eagle
No one cries as much as YOU do and then calls the Top Mod "sweetie" to assure you get your special favors from her.

You're just pissed because you got outed for the vulgar things you posted in front of your little fan club and your "sweetie." LOL!

It wasn't necessary to insult Jack like this, Eagle just to enlist another supporter. YOu're getting more and more desperate.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#88770 Jan 10, 2013
The Laffer Curve is the of Sword of Damocles

Congress either puts it's head into the sand like an ostrich,
or/and puts it's nose into the tent as a camel.

They have forgotten why they were hired and should be dissmissed.
It is time to replace them all.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#88771 Jan 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am out bye..
Eagle
They also told him in so many words that he is living in a glass house.
1 post removed

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#88773 Jan 10, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
"What was posted was a link to a real estate website which I didn't even know was really hers."
You're saying, "What I posted was a link to a real estate website which I didn't even know was really hers."
You posted S Barnes personal information. Spin it any way you want but I was there when you did it and now it's happened to you.
Quit your dam whining please. Most people here don't care who you are anyway, but what you are. A liar and a hateful, rude one at that.
Pfffttt!
"Most people here don't care who you are anyway, but what you are."

...and how many people around here do you think care about who you are, you freak? List them...

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#88774 Jan 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cries as much as YOU do and then calls the Top Mod "sweetie" to assure you get your special favors from her.
You're just pissed because you got outed for the vulgar things you posted in front of your little fan club and your "sweetie." LOL!
It wasn't necessary to insult Jack like this, Eagle just to enlist another supporter. YOu're getting more and more desperate.
Eagle's nursing a bruised ego so you'll have to excuse his behavior right now.

BTW...in case you didn't already know the posts from today with your personal information appear to have already been taken down.

Results are what matter.

;)
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#88775 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll go out on a limb and say most women and minorities are too stupid to run anything.
I'll keep both my feet on the ground and say with all the confidence in the world that you lack a brain...and that you're perfectly happy with that.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#88776 Jan 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, Jack. If they make the wrong decision, they will be to blame for an insurrection regardless.
Well, you go right ahead, punk. This time you freakin traitors will have a lot more than federal troops to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,102,063
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Obama Zombies 151,572
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min cpeter1313 305,500
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 52 min George 191
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Abdurratln 2,039
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 200,669
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 55,133
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 3 hr Truth 1,723
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 3 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 37
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••