The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336414 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#83565 Jan 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Idiots like that make fools of themselves. No one has to do much at all.
I see this place has deteriorated into a scuzzy carnival complete with sideshow freaks and con artists.
Don't forget the festival of Roses.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#83566 Jan 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Safe havens for jihadists and terrorists."
Kind of like Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? Florida? Texas is harboring the worlds worst terrorists. G.W. Bush and Dick Cheney both reside there and the people of Texas are proud to have them.
The US would be the perfect place if everyone could leave the chaos behind...I mean how many Nazis have seeked refuge into the US???

:)

And there's enough of it here what ever it is needed to make the pot a tasty Goulasch I think Russian style German recipe something Europaeich cooked over an open fire...

Aweeee while smoking a pipe or waiting for a spliff to arrive...

Some are waiting for some ship maybe too...

in a city...

#83567 Jan 3, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to butt into your conversation, but I have to say that the above paragraph is one of the most confusing ones I've ever read in my entire life.
That's all I wanted to say, continue on with your conversation.
Thank you for that compliment I know it is at times to me as well a complexity to even attempt wanting to converse so that it seems a bit off than would confirm the fact ...

I will try to keep bringing my thought along in the most productive way...

Wouldn't you too? I mean isn't it why you posted an input never know when it will come in use...

Maybe to try to be more clearer for that which really doesn't get it?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#83568 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't let my senses dictate my thought processes. I prefer to use my mind.
But I often read lies here, so you could say my vision helps my mind detect dishonesty.
Your senses are lying to you in my opinion because you're a very dishonest person.
This place is very one-dimensional. You seem to fit right in.
If dishonesty is what you are looking for then dishonesty is all you will find. In this one dimensional place that you inhabit too perhaps you should use your mind in a more meaningful way regardless of what or who you think I am, Rose.

in a city...

#83569 Jan 3, 2013
Sure the President has failed some in and through their eyes but I am positive the man is taking his job Seerious...

I don't think he is blind in faith to what can be done...

in a city...

#83570 Jan 3, 2013
Well I be me and you are one to not give up...

I think we can converse some for sure...

Nice to meet you on this nice cool Thursday morning, the 3rd day in the new Year 2013...

Just think this day could be an important day in History somewhere around this Globe there may be some really extreme unforgettable hopefully awesome event that will not be forgotten...

“Flagged and reported ”

Since: Jul 10

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83571 Jan 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? Florida? Texas is harboring the worlds worst terrorists. G.W. Bush and Dick Cheney both reside there and the people of Texas are proud to have them.
Dont forget the USA holds the largest number of God & Gun domestic terrorist who think nothing of children getting massacred at school.

They're also known as right wing radicals!!!

“Flagged and reported ”

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83572 Jan 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If dishonesty is what you are looking for then dishonesty is all you will find. In this one dimensional place that you inhabit too perhaps you should use your mind in a more meaningful way regardless of what or who you think I am, Rose.
When do you sleep? I sleep from 9pm to 6 am. Work from 8 till 5 pm and the cycle starts all over and when I come to Topix at any time of the day, you're here.

Kinda creepy.

Do you work or do anything outside of being on Topix?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#83573 Jan 3, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. through the Obama administration and the CIA helped orchestrate the mess in Syria. They provided the weaponry being used by Al Qaeda/Syrian rebels. Much of this weaponry came from Libya. This is what Benghazi was all about. The reason the U.S. is aiding the rebels isn't to try and help the Syrian people. It all has to do with Syria's natural resources. This being massive natural gas deposits. The Syrian government is friendly with Russia. A pipeline could be built from Syria to Russia or China,providing these countries with huge energy resources. Our government does not want this to happen. Thus they are trying to overthrow the current government and replace it with one that favors the U.S.
What role do you think the U.S. should play in the Arab Spring? Nothing? Should we just back off entirely and leave it to Russia or China to "fix" everything? Seriously, what would you prefer the U.S. do in a region in which we have strategic and vital economic interests?

If the U.S. shows no concerns to the peoples' demands for freedom from the oppression of dictators, why would the U.S. assume the new governments being created would have any use at all for an indifferent and non-supportive USA? Foreign diplomacy isn't always a State dinner, a live band and some mighty fine wine flowing into Baccarat crystal.

Last, in the Middle East, you'd be hard pressed to find any segment of the population (much less a popular liberation front) who are Baptists. Not gonna' happen.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#83574 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Bzzzzzzzz! Wrong answer, sonny.
The truth is I'm pretty intelligent, and I'm not really a "lib" at all. But like I said, you're a very dishonest and extremely insecure person.
The truth is, your demeanor indicates differently.

“Flagged and reported ”

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83575 Jan 3, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
The President (OBAMA) has failed us
Taxpayers Making $100K to $200K Will Pay $1,784 More
FBN's Peter Barnes breaks down tax increases for people earning between $100K and $200K per year.
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2068874168001/...
House Republicans approved that you fool!!!

in a city...

#83576 Jan 3, 2013
I think there is nothing worse to feel completely pissed off having to hide it and to always just step back to push the chair away from the screen and get up, just seems to leave one with asking self * why*?

As if we are not in a state where debating is heat and we all of a sudden can not be that a bit hectic in what we feel?

Well excuse the hell out of some and then too far?

Let's not bring any nicotine to the computers and no coffee either no wine nor any treats or sweets...

There now we can speak free and clearer...

Right? Maybe not but maybe so...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#83577 Jan 3, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning DP, wowsers are you alright you sound upset...Maybe I haven't paid much attention to how you normally speak I don't re-call though having read you like that yet...
Well someone told me before slow down on the coffee that didn't help me any though...
I just get sick and tired of listening to the people who got us into the Bush wars. That mindset is the reason many of my friends are dead and their children are without a father. Right wing idiots are all to happy to send brave men into battle and profit from death.

These are the same chicken hawks that refused to serve themselves. People who actively avoided military service when it was their time are all to willing to send other people to kill and die.

We need a international court system to bring justice to tyrants and end idiocracy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83578 Jan 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? Florida?
Washington, D.C.?

in a city...

#83579 Jan 3, 2013
I however will post with a cup of coffee for smoking inside is not allowed I can't puff one away...

But hey I can blow some smoke along your way... hahahaha

Like the candle in the wind...

Excuse yourself...

Some think that means to exit and then in the pasts that would have meant you can leave now...

Oh the one that couldn't understand one lick so what Language do you prefer any?

Is English your primary language?

“Flagged and reported ”

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83580 Jan 3, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody see the Nielsen rating numbers?
Me neither.
Fox News is tanking hard!!!

LOL!!!!

“Flagged and reported ”

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83581 Jan 3, 2013
Rep. Peter King, the Republican from New York who usually likes to spend his time worrying about the scary Muslims hiding around every corner, just waiting to get their Muslim all over him, is taking a break to chastise his fellow Republicans for being the heartless bastards they are just because they aren't interested in sending disaster relief to King's constituents. He is shocked that Republicans would turn their backs on those in need because apparently, he didn't read the memo that, um, screwing those in need isn't just a Republican value, but it's sort of the main selling point on which the entire party tried to run in the 2012 election.(How'd that work out for ya, guys? I keep forgetting.)"
higgans

Marion, IN

#83582 Jan 3, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting perspective, and I agree.
just applying a little of Bobby Knight's philosophy: If rape is inevetiable, just lie back and enjoy IT.
IF the 2012 election was the last point-of-no-return for our Nation's slide into Progresive-Marxist-Global-Soci alism, and IT won... so be it. give those in DC, and here, what they want. the sooner, the better.
when the Debt gets large enough to really de-value our dollar and bread goes to $10 a loaf and the Masters in DC can no longer increase entitlements to cover even that, etc... when HC becomes a real luxury of the Elite... when the real RICH move out and on with their monies... when the enviromentalists accomplish their goals... and those with little or NO moral or ethical base finally negate the positive influences of any/all religions... when diversity truly reigns supreme and unity becomes impossible to solve the smallest problems of society... in other words: when IS no longer is IS and our Nation/society finally travels thru the Looking Glass, then the survivors can rebuild.
logic, Common Sense and Historical precendent NO LONGER MATTERS...
the Constitution and Rule of Law and the Republic have NO MORE SUBSTANCE...
more, much MORE than the GOP is no longer relavent... neither is simple Math or Economics.
question: IF there is a 2016 Presidential Election and Obama does not run, AND there is no more GOP or other viable/winnable alternative cnadidate, who will be the next OCCUPANT of the WH? and, WILL IT MATTER?
Happy New Year!
enjoy it while it lasts...

“Flagged and reported ”

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83583 Jan 3, 2013
LOOKS LIKE THE CUT THROAT REPUBLICANS WILL FIND ANOTHER TOOL TO USE AND ABUSE!!! I TELL YOU FOLKS... REPUBLICANS ARE FALLING LIKE DYING FLIES!!!

Boehner to be forced out or resign as House Speaker

It comes as no real surprise, but it is reported that House Speaker John Boehner will not be reelected Speaker tomorrow or will resign his position.

http://www.examiner.com/article/boehner-to-be...

in a city...

#83584 Jan 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is, your demeanor indicates differently.
Well how wise must you be, to detect that in people posting...

Maybe you haven't had your snozel feel the dust the dirt of let's move along ?

Maybe so, Rose is a wise shopper that I know Oma has shown her...Maybe that means something to you...

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,262,851
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min litesong 54,339
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 189,914
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 5 min Dan 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Paul Porter1 171,639
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Dr Guru 194,418
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 32 min Le Jimbo 133
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 3 hr Silent Echo 616
More from around the web