The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381750 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#83028 Jan 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>When will you far left loons learn national responsibility?
National responsibility takes in all parties. Not just the libs or Dems but also the conservatives and the Repubs.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#83029 Jan 2, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you have no life Rico! Some of the rest of us do! When you can prove you know more about my life than I do, get back with me!
Hmmm...now Rico has no life??

Are you in the position to say that about him?

I don't think so.

Location hidden

#83030 Jan 2, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Very classy comment!
Right up your alley then.(SARCASM)

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83031 Jan 2, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"No, neither party could have fixed our problems in four years.
Horse stick! EITHER party could have fixed it but niether did. Instead they keep adding to it, i.e The Payroll Tax Cut.
Exactly. All the two parties do is fiddle fuch around all day and night without actually doing anything constructive whatsoever. They could start by living by and within our laws without exception. Persistant violators need to be put to death as traitors to our constitution and the republic for which it stands for.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83033 Jan 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Probably so with the ego you possess. Did you get your firm members Christmas presents this year and give everybody a bonus? ;-)
Why thank you, NTR. They were well compensated. How else would I keep my income below the poverty level to take advantage of the Obama freebies? LMAO!
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83035 Jan 2, 2013
BETTER "things" to do now :)
I'll come back when I get bored elsewhere ...

This TOPIX forum is a GREAT "stress" reliever ... ;0)

Toodles ...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83036 Jan 2, 2013
The Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again.... you're running your mouth without providing any example to support your OPINION!! Now why is it OK for Republicans to raise the debt ceiling 275 times over a 6 year period but so wrong that under Speaker Pelosi it was raised a few times by Democratic majorities???
I get it.... do as I say.... not as I do.
The rally cry of the Republican party!!!
I don't need to support my opinion. My opinion is based on experience. It is self supporting and you will soon find out from your own experience if you open your eyes for just one second and pull your head out of the sand.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83037 Jan 2, 2013
The Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything he lacks he makes up in denial.
Reason trumps denial. Something you haven't learned yet.

Location hidden

#83038 Jan 2, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Do you even know what "Follow" means?
"1: to go, proceed, or come after"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fol...
My daughter had to know what follow meant before she could start kindergarten.
[email protected]!
What a moron.....
(sigh)

Please refer below to Positronium's original statement where he clearly claims that Rose "followed" him to this thread to "attack" him.

The definition that clearly fits in the perspective can be observed in line (4) letter (a)@(b) below.

The issue here using the correct definition of "followed" makes it clear Rose nor anyone else followed Posit to this thread. This is made clear in using the the word "followed" in the correct context that Posit used in his original statement, which you can also observe below.

This definition in this context indicates Posit was implying that Rose and others intentionally ((pursued)) him to this thread. This is not the case however.

:)

Wipe your nose Ralffy.

Positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You followed me to this thread to attack and insult me.

: to go, proceed, or come after <followed the guide>

a: to engage in as a calling or way of life : pursue <wheat-growing is generally followed here>

b: to walk or proceed along <follow a path>

a: to be or act in accordance with <follow directions>

b: to accept as authority : obey <followed his conscience>

a: to pursue in an effort to overtake

b: to seek to attain <follow knowledge>

: to come into existence or take place as a result or consequence of <disaster followed the blunder>

a: to come or take place after in time, sequence, or order

b: to cause to be followed <followed dinner with a liqueur>

: to copy after : imitate

a: to watch steadily <followed the flight of the ball>

b: to keep the mind on <follow a speech>

c: to attend closely to : keep

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fol...

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#83039 Jan 2, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Dems let the Repubs lead them again.....
Right.

What the dems did was set the repubs up to be the ones that raised taxes on American workers...or at least the ones that will take the blame for it.

Politics 101.

After a couple of decades of taxes and tax cuts being part of the republican brand, the issue now belongs to the democrats.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83040 Jan 2, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I think you are right, it was organizationalazationinged.
LMAO! But seriously, think back to just before that first post.(About 1 day before.) I remember clearly.
And btw, I haven't said a thing, lol.

Location hidden

#83041 Jan 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to support my opinion. My opinion is based on experience. It is self supporting and you will soon find out from your own experience if you open your eyes for just one second and pull your head out of the sand.
Are you really this arrogant?

What makes you think your experience is enough to demand that your opinion be taken without support?

We all have experience, some the same, some vastly different. It is arrogant to claim that there's no need to "support" your opinions simply because you have experience and to then arrogantly dismiss someone elses input due to your arrogance.

That is no leader of mankind.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83042 Jan 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WoW ...
Leave for a bit ...
and BAM BAM
it's flooded with moronic dweebs ...
With no more sense than those
FROM the Flintstones era ...
Trying to one up the BIG dogs ...
Better STAY on the porch ...
...and get the HELL out of OUR Way ... ;0)
Run With The Big Dogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_AutX4DFueUXX&playnext=1 &list=PL2D4BCDD237797F48 &feature=results_video
If you have to swim a creek as part of your job, there is no point wondering if the water is cold.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#83044 Jan 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it was much more than that and more of a plan. LMAO,LMAO,LMAO ROTFLMAO!!!
SHE DEFINITELY followed me here as did you. LOL
She lies and so do you.
Now are you satisfied that almost everybody lies. LMAO! You need medicine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YXe5T7J-weEXX
LOL! No one followed you here, you egomaniac and no one is lying except YOU.

Why on earth do you need to feel so important that you think I or anyone else followed you here? Geez, check your self-esteem. It's pretty low. There was no plan, but then you love concocting these half-baked conspiracy theories, another thing you use to make yourself feel important. Pathetic as always, POS.
Glock In Spiel

Los Angeles, CA

#83045 Jan 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's employed. We'll have to check with you about what "they" get. You're in a better position to inform us. Go ahead. Don't be shy. What do you get? Many of us really don't know.
I am sure it is well earned and more than your $267/monthly stipend because you thought you could beat the tax system and not pay anything for so many years.
Glock In Spiel

Los Angeles, CA

#83046 Jan 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's just going to the kitchen. Hopefully it isn't happy hour yet, and she'll be able to navigate the furniture just fine and not run into the center island on her way to the fridge.
Spoken like someone with alot of experience in this area.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

#83047 Jan 2, 2013
Fact: The fiscal health of this nation is now firmly in the hands of Obama and the Democrats. It would be downright silly to try to keep blaming Bush for anything.

I hope all of you have a good night's sleep tonight.

signing off
Glock In Spiel

Los Angeles, CA

#83048 Jan 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're mentally weak. I answered you quite directly. You apparently don't have the mental accuity to comprehend what I posted in reply to you.
And you're your typical self right to this very day, do you know that?

Condescending as hell, as always.

No wonder you go through husbands like a bag of circus peanuts.
Glock In Spiel

Los Angeles, CA

#83049 Jan 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're mentally weak. I answered you quite directly. You apparently don't have the mental accuity to comprehend what I posted in reply to you.
Reported for condescension of a fellow debater because you have nothing else.
Glock In Spiel

Los Angeles, CA

#83050 Jan 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No one followed you here, you egomaniac and no one is lying except YOU.
Why on earth do you need to feel so important that you think I or anyone else followed you here? Geez, check your self-esteem. It's pretty low. There was no plan, but then you love concocting these half-baked conspiracy theories, another thing you use to make yourself feel important. Pathetic as always, POS.
Oh there you are.

After being so roundly defeated and pummeled yesterday, I thought they had surely taken you away to Patterson State for "observation"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 2 min tomin cali 146
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min woodtick57 2,962
News Conservatives target bust of Planned Parenthood... (Aug '15) 3 min Three Days 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Phil 213,290
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 4 min Time again 414
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 195,634
News Local Republicans, voters react to likely Trump... 5 min Mr_D_ ElPaso 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,375,718
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Cornelius Scudmister 223,117
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 1 hr Mite Be 585
More from around the web