The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393376 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

#81876 Dec 31, 2012
Going OVER the fiscal cliff.
House will not take up any vote tonight, even if senate comes to one.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#81877 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the wealthy part. That's a wealthy troll who lives in a Mexican resort where it is able to ride around on little jet boats fueled with expensive liquors without worrying about the Colorado ski resort filled with the most expensive collector firearms that can be found on planet Google.
Not to mention the numerous ranches and villas scattered across the globe in the most popular destinations and the highest production locations that could be found on Google earth.
If you forget to mention the wealth of that troll or else it will boast about it ad nauseum in hopes that one of us poverty stricken beggars living on a fixed income in the real world is impressed.
Amen!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81878 Dec 31, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should deal with YOUR issue of being a hateful b*tch.
I feel great.
Happy New Year!
Really???? All one has to do is read your posts to immediately discern you have issues.

Hateful b*tch???? LMAO!!!! I am terribly hurt!

Definition of B*tch: It often refers to someone who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, rudely intrusive or aggressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Seems to fit your posts and behavior perfectly!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#81879 Dec 31, 2012
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.
Impoverished senators? Nope.
Bankrupt representatives? Nope.
Pauper presidents? Nope.
Moneyless mayors? Nope.
Would you like to take a short quiz on the financial status of prominent political nominees and match them with their corporate and Hollywood sponsors?
Choice? Nope.
With all due respect, you have fallen victim to the trope that all arguments are of equal merit. They aren't. I have the facts of history on my side.
Remember Hillary Clinton in 2008? Oprah endorsed Obama or we'd be saying Madam President.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled program - Bash The Liberals.
Hey, you helped put them there. Help get them out. It's pretty simple... Vote. Or write up a petition, or become active in politics. One thing for sure, though. Complaining about it on Topix won't get the job done.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81880 Dec 31, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
Using your Amen on liars, make you a liar too.
Also making promises you do not intend to keep/

Be Careful About Promises

By David J. Stewart

Ecclesiastes 5:4-5,“When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.”

A believer should be very careful about making promises, especially to God. The Bible says it's better not to make any promises, than to make them and not keep them. We live in a nation of liars in America.

Our music is filled with lies, singing about being true to one another forever; but such loyalty and commitment are rare these days. The marriage vows have deteriorated into a mere formality, where people don't really mean what they promise anymore. People aren't willing to live in poverty, sickness and “for worse” these days, especially women; they want it all!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20A...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81881 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured I would hear from you! Hope things are going well for you too sweetie!
They very much are! Thanks! ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81882 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
They very much are! Thanks! ;)
You are very welcome!!!!!!
1 post removed

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81884 Dec 31, 2012
Sequestration Defined
Sequestration is the cancellation of budgetary resources provided by discretionary appropriations or direct spending laws. In a given fiscal year, sequestration automatically cuts spending (across the board) if discretionary appropriations exceed discretionary spending limits or legislation affecting mandatory spending and receipts increases the deficit or reduces the surplus.

http://news.usni.org/news-analysis/news/seque...

Slinging snot and wiping tears is what LIBTARDS do best.

Get to it.
1 post removed

Fort Worth, TX

#81886 Dec 31, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trope? LMAO
Learning new word makes you laugh???

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81887 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???? All one has to do is read your posts to immediately discern you have issues.
Hateful b*tch???? LMAO!!!! I am terribly hurt!
Definition of B*tch: It often refers to someone who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, rudely intrusive or aggressive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Seems to fit your posts and behavior perfectly!!!!
To "discern" that "issues" may be present just do an question/exclamation mark count! LOL

;)
3 posts removed

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#81891 Dec 31, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Boot, laughing at misspellings. There is no "trope" she meant "tripe", likely you aren't educated enough to have saw that.
trope [tr&#333;p]
Noun
A figurative or metaphorical use of a word or expression.
Verb
Create a trope.
Synonyms
metaphor

ROTFLMAOWPIMP!!! Jejeje

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81892 Dec 31, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but no reason to try to control assault rifles, huh? I see people post that you can kill someone with a lollipop, or a stick, or a rolled up newspaper, but I didn't see any of those used as the weapon of choice in any of the mass murders that I researched.
And if there were no "assault rifles" (define as you wish) there would be no (new) weapon of choice for them?

What would these murders do if there were no "assault rifles"? Would they just shrug their shoulders and go volunteer at the old folk’s home?

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81893 Dec 31, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of the Boston Tea Party we only had a couple of well developed seaports. And the population of the entire country was less than 2 1/5 million people. I think that organizing another such demonstration of our frustration would be a little more difficult these days.
Yeah but that wouldn't matter to you, you already explained how you would never participate in something like that.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81894 Dec 31, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it does. We, the people, elect representatives. If those representatives stay in office, it is by the will of "we the people". If and when "we the people" aren't satisfied with our representatives, well, they aren't elected for life.
In the case of the president it is not the people nut the Electoral College that makes the decision.

How that continuing education of yours coming?
1 post removed

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#81896 Dec 31, 2012
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.
Impoverished senators? Nope.
Bankrupt representatives? Nope.
Pauper presidents? Nope.
Moneyless mayors? Nope.
Would you like to take a short quiz on the financial status of prominent political nominees and match them with their corporate and Hollywood sponsors?
Choice? Nope.
With all due respect, you have fallen victim to the trope that all arguments are of equal merit. They aren't. I have the facts of history on my side.
Remember Hillary Clinton in 2008? Oprah endorsed Obama or we'd be saying Madam President.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled program - Bash The Liberals.
The right of revolution -vs- the right of the ballot.

It's one or the other.

As long as we still have the right of the ballot we have the power to make every election a revolution.

If we don't use that power to hold our leaders accountable is it really Oprah's fault?

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#81897 Dec 31, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
And if there were no "assault rifles" (define as you wish) there would be no (new) weapon of choice for them?
What would these murders do if there were no "assault rifles"? Would they just shrug their shoulders and go volunteer at the old folk’s home?
Yes, there will probably be a new "weapon of choice", but it won't be a readily available, military grade weapon with the ability to take out an entire elementary school in just a couple of minutes.

I'm sure you get the point.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#81898 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has issues honey including YOU!
Not as big as yours are!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81899 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.
I wouldn't expect you too. I heard it's just a cheap wiskey.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81900 Dec 31, 2012
If something is not done about the free reign of technology, you will some be getting 'bombed' by cell phone.

EVIL men are getting too smart for their own good.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#81901 Dec 31, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Oooops, turns out the "green" movement is about 99.99% white, why do the greens hate minorities?
The SPLC is about 90% white, well paid jews as well. Where's the poor black people?
We are where we are...tell us ... why all your concern? Missing us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Politico: Trump's Comments Increasing Russia-Uk... 2 min Parden Pard 1
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 3 min Synque 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Frankendrumpf 239,641
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 5 min WeTheSheeple 149
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min Synque 7,372
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,417,225
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 min Brian_G 7,139
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 47 min Divorce Lawyer 237
More from around the web