The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393245 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81854 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
And you should be ashamed of using cheap booze for a handle
Let there be no doubt that you are a troll. ;)

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#81855 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.
LOL! You know, DP I never knew either until some other fool brought that up a few years ago. I'd never heard of it. Rogerg is stuck on stupid.

Fremont, CA

#81856 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok Rose! I will leave you alone so you can deal with your issues. Hope you get better soon.
I think you should deal with YOUR issue of being a hateful b*tch.

I feel great.

Happy New Year!

Fremont, CA

#81857 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have issues, but YOU do!
I had an issue once, some time back in 1973 I think it was. I got divorced and it went away. LOL!

Have fun tonight, Shayla. Beautiful day here. Going to make some lemon bars for dessert and go for a walk soon.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#81858 Dec 31, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of being so stupid.

My name refers to "Wild Irish Rose" the old Irish ballad, but you already know that, Here Is One stupid troll.
Yes that is what you claimed..........

But you also claim to have smoked dope with your children.......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#81859 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.
She bragged about it some time ago

“Facts”

Location hidden

#81860 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>Still running on that cheap proxy,
aren't you?
Anything you like to think

“Facts”

Location hidden

#81861 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Let there be no doubt that you are a troll. ;)
Thanks

Location hidden

#81862 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You're welcome ;).

Fremont, CA

#81863 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is what you claimed..........
But you also claim to have smoked dope with your children.......
What is it about you miserable losers that you need to lie, distort and misrepresent the truth so much? And that you bring up information from five years ago that has no relevance to anything on these threads?

Are you just naturally hateful? Or does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy to abuse people while hiding behind a monitor like the coward you are? I'd say both.

I have ONE son, not "children." I smoked ONE hit off a pipe at a Bob Dylan concert five years ago when my son was 24. And guess what? Who freakin' cares? No one, except for small-minded, miserable jerks like you.

Now have it, fool. What you or anyone else here thinks of me is as meaningful as a burp.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#81864 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
No YOU DO ! Rolling eyes (((@@))) and shaking <<<Head>>> >.
1 post removed

Fremont, CA

#81866 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She bragged about it some time ago
You lie. I didn't brag about anything.

Rogerg, I'm sorry you're such an unhappy man, but must you try and infect others with your misery? It must really suck to be you.

Location hidden

#81867 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.
I guess the troll must not have much to do in "paradise" today. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81868 Dec 31, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're delusional. If we go off the cliff, expect the mid-term elections to be a referendum on who did what to whom and for what reason. Obama has made a very strong case with Americans that Republicans seem only interested in serving the 1% at the expense of the 99%.
Obama has done nothing but deceive the liberals. Increasing taxes on the 1% does nothing. It is just a ploy. How will that $80 billion make any difference when you are spending over a trillion per year?

You indicate the Republicans "seem only interested in serving the 1%". They want a commitment from Obama to begin reducing our debt and expenditures. Seems to me they are the ones who are being fiscally responsible when it should be our President who is doing so.

This "fiscal cliff" will be nothing compared to the "fiscal cliff" we will face at the end of Obama's term.

Location hidden

#81869 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has issues honey including YOU!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#81870 Dec 31, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're bereft of any liberals that aren't dishonest, ill informed half wits. None will answer legitimate questions about Obama's failure's, it's the same all over Topix.
You have yet to ask a question. You ramble and rant, you post anti-Obama links, but you don't ask. Don't bother. I'm fairly sure that if someone DID seriously answer a question for you, you'd get all upset and start calling them names or pouting. I, for one, am well aware of your modus operandus.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#81871 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome ;).
Have a happy New Year
1 post removed

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#81873 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let there be no doubt that you are a troll. ;)
Don't forget the wealthy part. That's a wealthy troll who lives in a Mexican resort where it is able to ride around on little jet boats fueled with expensive liquors without worrying about the Colorado ski resort filled with the most expensive collector firearms that can be found on planet Google.

Not to mention the numerous ranches and villas scattered across the globe in the most popular destinations and the highest production locations that could be found on Google earth.

If you forget to mention the wealth of that troll or else it will boast about it ad nauseum in hopes that one of us poverty stricken beggars living on a fixed income in the real world is impressed.

Location hidden

#81874 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Talk about projection!;) Maybe while you're leaving Rose alone, you can work on YOUR many, many, MANY issues. Hope YOU get better soon. ;)
Figured I would hear from you! Hope things are going well for you too sweetie!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#81875 Dec 31, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR is one of the cruelest posters on here. She makes fun of people with transplants and kids that are mentally challenged. She can’t post to anyone who disagrees with her without calling them names and putting them down. You may admire that, but I certainly don’t. I think she is a true low life for doing that. So I just try to give her back some of what she dishes out.
Thanks for reminding me. I haven’t had my walk yet. Going to do that now and then have some lunch and a swim. Probably have a nap too. Big night out. What are your plans? Posting, just like always. You are your friends enjoy posting the new year in. I would rather be with loved ones (the flesh and bone kind) watching the fireworks on the beach.
I would wish you a happy new year, but I imagine yours will be just like NTR’s, posting 24/7. Oh well, what ever floats your boat.
BTW, my wife actually likes your poetry. I think the word she used was “stirring”.
54 degree high in Myrtle Beach today with a low of 45. So happy you have a heated pool and a vivid imagination. What name will you be posting under this evening? Nevermind. We'll know.;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 3 min USA Today 35
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Chicagoan by Birth 222,400
News Newt for Veep: a oeWild speculationa 5 min Sam Minnard 379
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min positronium 7,581
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 6 min Wildchild 1
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 7 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 30
News Inside Donald Trump's new strategy to counter t... 8 min SirPrize 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Teaman 1,418,055
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Cornelius Scudmister 239,320
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 32 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 60
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 hr TRUMP FAN 309
More from around the web