The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 3,454)

Showing posts 69,061 - 69,080 of239,718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing my patriotic duty of helping to maintain a save and civilized society. "If you see something say something".
No you're not. You're a conniving, manipulative little wuss trying to control people. It makes you feel important and powerful.

You're still a wuss, a hypocrite and a snitch. Hey, I guess you need something to make yourself feel special. LOL!
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I am completely amazed that Liberals and Democrats are conspicuously silent on abortion and the killing of innocent unborn humans, but as soon as a dead whale washes ashore, they all scream bloody murder and pump thousands of dollars and man hours into documenting the "event"

Where are the responsibilties and the priorities of the Liberals?

The Liberal media?

Sickening!

F-ck this whale!

Save a human baby!

-------

Ill Whale Comes Ashore
Wall Street Journal - &#8206;Dec 26, 2012&#8206;

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Firefighters and other rescuers attempt to keep hydrated a whale that beached itself on Wednesday at Breezy Point in Queens. A "severely emaciated" finback whale that has likely been sick for some time beached itself at Breezy Point, where it was likely to ...
1 post removed

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're blowing hot air. Not interested.
That's what I thought, just makin' it up as you go again......(credibility issues)

Since: Feb 07

Culebra, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Brilliant.
Happy New Year, Jester.
Happy New Year to you as well, Rose.
1 post removed

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, I mean like these:
And some more for YOU to report if you wish:
Nick Bockwinkel wrote:
The New Year will be upon us soon Rose.
Will you be douching sometime this decade?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Nick Bockwinkel wrote:
Speaking of "growing up"
Has your son Patrick climbed the Nazi ranks in recent years?
I know you have such high hopes for him.
cough-cough..panama red.
Nick Bockwinkel wrote:
STFU and get your hubby outta the nightstand.
You'll feel better.
Baron Von Raschke wrote:
How's that black husband of yours NTR?
Did you exchange gifts the year?
Oh that's right, he gave his livin lover gifts this year.
Did you send them a card?
Bwahahahahah!
Ray The Crippler Stevens wrote:
Your hubby in the nightstand is outta breath, he needs a fresh set of batteries.
Go to him.
Patrick wrote:
Dear Mom,
Nazi boot camp is going great and I miss you and your livein weekly boyfriends. Can you send me some more weed and a tin of black shoe polish for my new hobnail boots? Send some papers too mom. Thanks for influencing me mom and how I turned out to be. I really like it here! Gotta run now, we're about to burn a stuffed nigguh effigy on a makeshift cross!
Patrick
Some I didn't see, some I did and reported, some I saw and didn't report.

How many did you report or are you just having fun reposting them for everyone to read again?
1 post removed

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand but it would be better to just report her posts when she gets out of line. A few warnings from the mods might help if not she gets booted and the rest of us can be civil again.
<quoted text>
LMAO! What whiny little tattle tale and hypocrite you are.
You trying to get NTR booted is like Quirky trying to be a man. LOL!
Thanks for the laugh, Ralffy.
For crying out loud rose, you just made at least three posts criticizing me for not saying something about posters like that. Now you see that you were totally out of line with your comments about that and again you bash ME for YOU wrongfully accusing me!

Grow up.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I reserve the right to respond to vulgar posts with appropriate responses to them. You can suit yourself. There's nothing obscene in my reply. What's obscene is suggesting that Rose needs to douche. Got that? Well, sit on it and rotate.
There was nothing vulgar in the post you responded to .
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>

Got an opinion?
No opinion.

Just fact Jack.

Jack,

There is no room for practicing homosexuals in Heaven unless you repent from your homosexual sins fully and ask for God's forgiveness and acknowledge to Him that you know Jesus Christ died on the cross to allow you to be redeemed.

God knows what is in your heart Jack, if you truly do not want to burn in Hell then you must stop practicing homosexuality and ask for forgiveness and abstain from your unnatural acts for forever.

In other words, don't expect to be having intercourse with your husband one night and then the next day comes Judgement Day thinking nothing will happen to you and you will go to Heaven, as you will not.

Once you know this, you cannot "unknow it" Jack.

It is in your conscience now to save your own soul for you have the information available to you that I gave to you upon this reading.

One day you will be standing tall before the man Jack.

Will you wait and try to explain your way out of it claiming you did not know better even after what I have just conveyed to you?

You, I and God now know you have been warned about this.

And we all also know that you know.

You will be hardpressed in any attempt to explain your way out of laying with men in sin and wickedness to the Lord Jesus Christ after I just attempted to save you.

Remember, once you know something Jack, you cannot "unknow it".

He, the Lord, will mention this posting to you I am sure on Judgement Day.

Jesus now also knows that you now know better Jack.

And so does God Almighty.

And now, so do you Jack.

You now know better in case you didn't know at all before that your homosexuality goes against the laws of man.

Which road shall you seek Jack?

The righteous road to your own Redemption and Salvation?

Or the wicked road to Hell?

God Bless
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

FRIDAY, DEC 28, 2012
Iraq vet: Newtown changed my mind on gun control
I'm a hunter and a vet, and I revere the Second Amendment. But I used bankrupt logic: It's time for gun control
BY LIAM MADDEN
Like many people I know and public figures I’ve seen recently, the killings in Newtown’s elementary school have made me reconsider my position on gun control. As a hunter, a veteran, and a dyed-in-the-wool radical, I write this to show fellow gun owners and, more important, my fellow Americans who are distrustful of an armed government with an unarmed populace that the logic I espoused for most of my life is bankrupt.
Until last week my stance on the Second Amendment was essentially,“Our government can’t be trusted with a monopoly on lethal power. As such, the right to resist tyranny embedded in our constitution justified the tragic deaths that would inevitably result from the proliferation of these incredibly deadly weapons.”
I deployed to the Iraq War in 2004 as a U.S. Marine. I came to see my experience in Iraq as that of a pawn doing the work of liars, profiteers and chickenhawks. I say this to illustrate the point that my outlook on gun control comes from the standpoint of a Constitution-observing public servant and of a person who came to question the integrity of our system of governance to the very core. In short, I was reverent of the Second Amendment’s freedom-guarding intent. I still am.
But my reverence is irrelevant. The Second Amendment stopped giving the insurrectionists among us a chance as soon as military technology advanced beyond the rifle. No modern Shays’ Rebellion is viable, militarily speaking, unless the Second Amendment is read to protect an individual’s right to bear surface-to-air missiles, personally owned Abrams tanks and state-sanctioned depleted uranium artillery. Who in their right mind would want to live in a place that gave access to these things to any person, no matter how law abiding or responsible?....(cont.)
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/28/iraq_vet_newt...
Liberal FeelGood Pablum.

Culebra, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"From now on if I want your opinion I'll just bend you over and take it."
A rapist would do the same to "Take" something else besides an opinion. LMAO!<quoted text>You bet it is true and I will scornfully LMAO at Jack for saying "From now on if I want your opinion I'll just bend you over and take it" no matter what X -Man- says about my reply.
I am also very sure that there are some very criminal minded homosexuals out there that would literally "just bend you over and take it." whenever they felt like it regardless and some also do so to be in a controlling position as I now suspect Jack would like to be in.
"I am also very sure that there are some very criminal minded homosexuals out there that would literally "just bend you over and take it." whenever they felt like it regardless and some also do so to be in a controlling position as I now suspect Jack would like to be in."

Wow, man. Homophobic much? Wanna find out? Here's an easy test. Just replace the word "homosexuals" in your rant with the word "people". If you find that the statement then loses its veracity, then I think the answer is "yes".

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way the feel good laws being proposed would have done no more good than the ones we have in place that were broken. A lever action 30-30 would have done this job just fine. That's is a cowboy's saddle gun, one of his primary tools of trade in case you didn't know. Are ya gonna confiscate those from them too?
Not me. The only way guns will be confiscated is through giveaways. Cash for guns. In the latest giveaway, people were still turning in guns after the money ran out. So far the money has been provided by philanthropists but lately there is talk of federal money being used in exchange for guns. It's all part of the fiscal cliff negotiations even though we fell over it years ago. As for gun laws, they're a joke. Man made laws do not mandate the morals of corrupt men.
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, I mean like these:
And some more for YOU to report if you wish:
Nick Bockwinkel wrote:
Nick Bockwinkel wrote:
Speaking of "growing up"
Has your son Patrick climbed the Nazi ranks in recent years?
I know you have such high hopes for him.
cough-cough..panama red.
Nick Bockwinkel wrote:
STFU and get your hubby outta the nightstand.
You'll feel better.
Baron Von Raschke wrote:
How's that black husband of yours NTR?
Did you exchange gifts the year?
Oh that's right, he gave his livin lover gifts this year.
Did you send them a card?
Bwahahahahah!
Ray The Crippler Stevens wrote:
Your hubby in the nightstand is outta breath, he needs a fresh set of batteries.
Go to him.
Patrick wrote:
Dear Mom,
Nazi boot camp is going great and I miss you and your livein weekly boyfriends. Can you send me some more weed and a tin of black shoe polish for my new hobnail boots? Send some papers too mom. Thanks for influencing me mom and how I turned out to be. I really like it here! Gotta run now, we're about to burn a stuffed nigguh effigy on a makeshift cross!
Patrick
I'm an independent operator.

Don't hold others accountable for my views and comments.

It makes you look as though you are desperately grasping for attention again.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing my patriotic duty of helping to maintain a safe and civilized society. "If you see something say something".
<quoted text>
No you're not. You're a conniving, manipulative little wuss trying to control people. It makes you feel important and powerful.
You're still a wuss, a hypocrite and a snitch. Hey, I guess you need something to make yourself feel special. LOL!
Hey, Homeland Security asked us all to do that and I think they may take note of you thumbing your nose at them....
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I should have responded to the previous post that discussed feminine hygiene in such an ignorant way. This is short stuff's way of pretending that earlier post didn't exist. But, it did:
Judged:
[Spam]
[Clueless]
[Offtopic]
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Thanks for the lecture.
Uh, just curious but why do you read my comments if you find me so loathsome and despicable? And no one is forcing you to "listen" to anyone. You have a choice, and you CHOSE to post this hate-filled diatribe to me, so who is that has the problem?
And you conveniently ignore the countless vicious attacks and insults directed to me I notice.
Find someone else to take your silly aggression out on. You got my attention, but you're not worth anymore. I'll just go back to ignoring your sorry ass. I know how you hate that. LOL!
I'm an independent operator.

Don't hold others accountable for my views and comments.

It makes you look as though you are desperately grasping for attention again.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand but it would be better to just report her posts when she gets out of line. A few warnings from the mods might help if not she gets booted and the rest of us can be civil again.
<quoted text>
For crying out loud rose, you just made at least three posts criticizing me for not saying something about posters like that. Now you see that you were totally out of line with your comments about that and again you bash ME for YOU wrongfully accusing me!
Grow up.
LMFAO! Nice twist and spin, Ralffy. Something you're an expert at. You completely distort what a person says and means to make yourself appear right, even if it means lying.

You know darn well what post and posters I was referring to, and it wasn't NTR, you conniving little dweeb.

I wasn't "out of line" about a thing. I was only pointing out your hypocrisy and giving equal time and opportunity to reporting the many offensive posts you forgot to mention, but chose only to focus on ONE post of NTR's. Then you foolishly boast about trying to get her banned. YOu're a joke, Ralff and a liar.
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am also very sure that there are some very criminal minded homosexuals out there that would literally "just bend you over and take it." whenever they felt like it regardless and some also do so to be in a controlling position as I now suspect Jack would like to be in."
Wow, man. Homophobic much? Wanna find out? Here's an easy test. Just replace the word "homosexuals" in your rant with the word "people". If you find that the statement then loses its veracity, then I think the answer is "yes".
How's that Puerto Rican identity theft ring that you head up coming along?

Reel in any unsuspecting legitimate ID's lately?

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
I got both of you.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Culebra, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"the guy was a fcking mentally unstable whack job"
"the real issue is not his political views but rather his state of mind. The guy was off his rocker."
Again rico, great observations that just needed repeating.
Actually, what Rico said was "the guy was a fcking mentally unstable whack job with a gun ..." You managed to remove the "with a gun" part in both of the posts with which you responded.

You did that because you lack integrity. That's pretty bad. Do you know what's worse? You don't CARE that you lack integrity.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing my patriotic duty of helping to maintain a safe and civilized society. "If you see something say something".
<quoted text>
Hey, Homeland Security asked us all to do that and I think they may take note of you thumbing your nose at them....
LMFAO at you!

Sure Ralff, you go right ahead and report me to Homeland Security. Man, you're appearing more foolish by the minute.

You think reporting NTR or me or anyone else here is doing you "patriotic duty?" You're playing games like a little kindergarten girl.

Can't wait to hear from HS about my posts on Topix though. Hahhahaha!
Ichibon Tashamura

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't quite get a hold on me, and you just don't quite know exactly which area to attack me first from do you?

So you circle and circle but never can quite get your talons into me.

LMFAO!...funny

I love watching you chase your own tail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,061 - 69,080 of239,718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••