The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390961 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

ima

United States

#73842 Dec 14, 2012
Ambiguity wrote:
how did you like those crocodile tears today?
The little Girl Obama killed.
She never saw it coming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_9DE0ON_UzoXX&bpctr=13555 39595&bpctr=1355543444
a real joke, he had to do it after all his insensitivity to the fallen Americans in Benghazi and their families. I'm sure he was advised to portray a picture of sadness....it was a phoney gesture on his part. What about the marine in Mexico? his parents are hurting, too. The forgotten families of the Benghazi murders? these are (were) Americans serving their country, having been betrayed by our own government! oh, they were just bumps on the road....so no tears need be wasted there. THIS DICK IS THE WORSE of his kind.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#73843 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
From what I understand, to hunt big game your deer rifle holds 5 rounds. To hunt birds and other fowl your shotgun holds 3 rounds. So why in the HELL does anyone have a right to a firearm capable of putting 50-100 rounds down range in 30 seconds unless your planning on killing as many people as possible in the shortest time possible??
These kinds of weapons should be for military or law enforcement ONLY!
You can't regulate crazy, so let's start by regulating the death/damage capability of crazy!!
We can start by doing away with assault riffles.

Martinez, CA

#73844 Dec 14, 2012
Ambiguity wrote:
<quoted text>
you read wrongly. yes the reporting was bias.
and yes there was a Principle. He was killed to.
The word is spelled Principal.

I find your smugness about this event heartless and mean.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#73845 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
If outlawing guns won't prevent gun violence, how is outlawing abortion going to prevent abortion?
Do you think getting rid of guns would get rid of violence?

Location hidden

#73846 Dec 14, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Someone posted a photo (my facebook account) of an Israeli gradeschool class of 6-8 year-olds walking outside with their female teacher. The teacher was packing an assault rifle- that class was safe. Female Israeli Soldiers are tougher than a 2-bit steak and I'm betting the teacher in that photo had been one.
you betcha...they have purposely with this NO GUN ZONE legislation made the most vulnerable sitting targets.

Whether inadvertant or by design ( i entertain the latter) it is what it is.

Location hidden

#73847 Dec 14, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now the argue on semantics? Pronunciation?

If you mean by SMUG scrupulously clean, neat, or correct : tidy ? yes I am ever bit that.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#73848 Dec 14, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Threats again? If I were Rico, I'd take this as an implied threat. Threats aren't tolerated on Topix. Buzz off, you clown.
How is it a threat you Idiot? It`s a story posted that happened in Denver Colorado!

4 injured after woman doused with chemical, set on fire at Denver apartment

http://www.9news.com/news/article/304878/71/W...

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#73849 Dec 14, 2012
Rico the Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever said that civil war was pretty? Did you hear about the shootings over in an Oregon mall or the shoot out in California and the lock down of Cal State Fullerton?
The civil war is beginning!!
This is a-ok in your mind though. He's one of yours, so yep.

Ambiguity wrote:
<quoted text>

ruse said

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#73850 Dec 14, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a threat you Idiot? It`s a story posted that happened in Denver Colorado!
Are you threatening me?
http://youtu.be/YoPVC4YxDlI

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#73851 Dec 14, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
She's old and senile. You have to look over her. She's got a one track mind. o ba ma

Location hidden

#73852 Dec 14, 2012
Wild Rose.. I even brush my dogs teeth.

:)

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#73853 Dec 14, 2012
Someone needs to report this threat to the Topix mods;

Pro-Union Activist Threatens the Michigan Governor:'We'll Be at Your Daughter's Soccer Game'
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/pro-union...

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#73854 Dec 14, 2012
Ambiguity wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean by SMUG scrupulously clean, neat, or correct : tidy ? yes I am ever bit that.
That can't be what she means because that would mean she knows what the word means.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73855 Dec 14, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think getting rid of guns would get rid of violence?
No. But I think fewer guns and tighter gun control is a great place to start!
To think that having a gun is the best protection against the imagined threat of a perpetrator who may be armed, is creating a cesspool of chaotic paranoia. Gun control is the answer, as much as some Americans feel it's encroaching on their freedom. I like the freedom of not having to worry whether the person walking past me on the street is concealing a firearm. That's just me.

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#73856 Dec 14, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful there chump, someone you have abused may report the copyright infringement on your post. This place is full of _ricks like that.
Ask me if IGAF?

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#73857 Dec 14, 2012
Gus007 wrote:
Grants amnesty to 100k illegals...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/...
Thats not what happened. DACA is not amnesty!!!!

Martinez, CA

#73858 Dec 14, 2012
Ambiguity wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you making jokes about word usage. My correction was about spelling, not semantics.

Ambiguity wrote:
<quoted text>

No, by "smug" I mean uppity, conceited, snide, disrespectful, arrogant. Take your pick. You're a waste of time regardless.

Martinez, CA

#73859 Dec 14, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a-ok in your mind though. He's one of yours, so yep.
Ambiguity wrote:
<quoted text>
ruse said
"He's one of yours....."??

I don't believe Rico knows the poster "Ambiguity" and he's not "one of his."

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#73860 Dec 14, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you support more illegals/immigration since we don't produce enough.. Lets end abortion and see where unemployment goes.. How low do you want the wages to go NTR??
Eagle
I do what? Show me where you go that idea? Any post that says that - go bring it forward. Otherwise, be known as a liar.

Let's end abortion and see where unemployment goes? What fog passes for logic in your brain? You can stand on the side of the other pathetic men who want to control women's bodies, but I'll never be one of the women who supports them. Neither will most of the women in America and a sizable number of men who may oppose it in principle but who would have a totally different perspective if some woman who was good enough to bed but not good enough to have a child with said "Congratulations. You're going to be a father!" It's amazing how all those principles just fly right on out the window. Take this staunch anti-abortion Republican from Tennessee:

NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)— Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais testified during divorce proceedings that he and his former wife made a “mutual” decision for her to have two abortions.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/15/tenn-gop-co...

Right. Hypocrites.

Martinez, CA

#73861 Dec 14, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be what she means because that would mean she knows what the word means.
I do know what the word means. Trying to stir up chit, Ralff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,402,926
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Jacques in Orleans 219,212
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Skylar 232,713
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 4 min reality 94
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 4 min WasteWater 1,462
News A spurned Christie commands the spotlight 7 min WasteWater 110
News The Republican Party is dead 7 min Synque 2,215
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 10 min Trumping On 66
News Christie on Trumpa s plan to fire feds faster a... 44 min Donald Trump is a... 46
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 58 min Le Jimbo 5,228
More from around the web