The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 3,135)

Showing posts 62,681 - 62,700 of239,716
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
So your family is loony. Whoda figured? Duuuh!
I'd love to see you say that to one of their faces Ralffy, right after you told them you voted for Obama you fraud. ;)

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello WA.
I have such mixed feelings right now. I've thought about what you're saying too. Something has to change though, and I really don't know the solution, but this is happening far too often. I feel sick about this tragedy and can't even imagine what the parents are feeling.
Mixed feeling... yeah. It seems crazy yet unnecessary doesn't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure there was no connection at all. He likely just randomly picked a school to do this in and had no idea his mother worked there. <this is sarcasm stupid>
Good grief, are you this desperate for attention Ralff or can you really not see past the f'n obvious? Gawd how can you be this much of a moron? Unbelievable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again try to keep up with the conversation..
Eagle
I took it the same way he did. Not sure what your point was with the "Pool" comment...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello WA.
I have such mixed feelings right now. I've thought about what you're saying too. Something has to change though, and I really don't know the solution, but this is happening far too often. I feel sick about this tragedy and can't even imagine what the parents are feeling.
I don't agree with her. No more guns. There needs to be a war on guns and not drugs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, tell me do ypu consider George W Bush a conservative, hoe about Ron Reagan? you do realize both had an amnesty plan for illegal immigrants. Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegal amnesty.
funny, but the only Presidents to offer amnesty to illegal immigrants have been conservatives, including your god Ronnie
but hey let's not let facts form your opinion
Ralff doesn't concern himself with "facts". He bases his comments on rash assumption at best. In Ralff's world, there are only to modes, dumb and dumber.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying? You want us to handle it like you want us to handle illegal aliens in this country? Do you want us to just give up, not enforce our laws and offer amnesty for the murders?
If so, don't be surprised to for the same people opposing you on that too.
<quoted text>
After you answer my questions I will respond to yours.
Long gone are the days of the Mexican Repatriation or Operation VVetback so you can kiss that kind of mentality goodbye!!!

Ricoville, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff, why do you insist on displaying your ignorance? Is your need for attention so great that you're willing to repeatedly show your stupidity just in hopes someone will pay attention to you??
Where in my post does it say anything about "giving up", "illegal aliens", or offering "amnesty" for the murders? Your stupidity and need to be recognized never ceases to amaze me. I'm not sure on what cerebral plain you came up with the idea to compare illegal entry to this country, with the mass murder of 27 people, 20 of which being children, but I guess in your desperation for attention anything is doable. As it is you've managed to completely distort, misconstrue, wrongly assume and incorrectly access every single thing you posted in typical Ralff fashion.
It's the same old tune with him! Ignorance!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It seems we still live in the "wild frontier". Perhaps the best way to protect our children in schools is to have all the teachers trained and licensed for concelled weapons. I thought it would be better to do this with the teachers rather then the children.
:)
you're sick. You extremists are all alike with your love of guns and violence.

Ricoville, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychic. That may soon be possible in Michigan;
Bill allowing concealed guns in Michigan schools, churches heads to governor
http://www.petoskeynews.com/news/featured/pnr...
The article says that if it is passed many schools churches bars or other "gun free zone" will be required to allow the properly permitted folks to pack heat.
The article is a very good read no matter what end of the barrel you look down and I would post it but then I'd have to report myself.
A return to the wild west and we all know the outcome of that!!!!

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Guns are deliberately used to kill people including children."
Hmmm I guess there are no accidental shooting's in your eyes then..
Eagle
No one has ever been murdered by being downed in a pool either I guess...

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you oxygen deprived today? I want to end unions? Are you nuts? No, I don't want to end unions, and I am adamantly opposed to cheap illegal labor. You're batting zero today in trying to interpret other people's posts.
Eagle was forgot that one of the key reasons you want to offer amnesty is so that the current illegals can form and or join unions and make more money and keep real Americans from ever getting those jobs back.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see you support more immigration and illegal labor and you support cheap labor.. But yet you are supportive of abortion even though we have a shrinking workforce.. What side are you on NTR?? really what side??
Eagle
Careful Eagle, you backing here into a corner. The team will soon be attacking....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The Ricomeister wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same old tune with him! Ignorance!!
I've never seen anyone more desperate for attention.

Ricoville, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle was forgot that one of the key reasons you want to offer amnesty is so that the current illegals can form and or join unions and make more money and keep real Americans from ever getting those jobs back.
The illegals don't need amnesty to get a job.

Ricoville, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Eagle, you backing here into a corner. The team will soon be attacking....
NTR smears you all the time...!!!!
1 post removed

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to deprive those in the ghetto a job then?? Is there not enough unemployed for your taste?? How many more illegals will it take to suit you?? How much lower do you want your fellow Americans wages to decrease?? Your brother would be so proud of you today..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Eagle
This is a few months old but Detroit has only gone down hill since;

Detroit's Unemployment Rate Is Nearly 50%, According to the Detroit News
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/16/detr...
1 post removed

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The Ricomeister wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism will get predatory without regulation.
Please sit down. Are you sitting down yet? Good.

I agree with you.

Hey! slap! Slap Hey! Are you still with us? Top Mod 8 HELP PLEASE, over here!

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff, why do you insist on displaying your ignorance? Is your need for attention so great that you're willing to repeatedly show your stupidity just in hopes someone will pay attention to you??
Where in my post does it say anything about "giving up", "illegal aliens", or offering "amnesty" for the murders? Your stupidity and need to be recognized never ceases to amaze me. I'm not sure on what cerebral plain you came up with the idea to compare illegal entry to this country, with the mass murder of 27 people, 20 of which being children, but I guess in your desperation for attention anything is doable. As it is you've managed to completely distort, misconstrue, wrongly assume and incorrectly access every single thing you posted in typical Ralff fashion.
That never stopped you.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you say that to one of their faces Ralffy, right after you told them you voted for Obama you fraud. ;)
Pffft. Whatever dudette.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,681 - 62,700 of239,716
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••