The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#73218 Dec 13, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spoken like the true anonymous internet coward that you are."
So what does that make you "justagi"?
You are a fake. You don't even know what your own rank is half the time. Sometimes it's E-6 other times it's E-7. You claim to be an instructor in one remark and in another you claim it's been years since you attended that class.
Those of us with decades of experience before your enlistment know exactly what you are. A loud mouthed braggart with control issues. Perfect material for cannon fodder. Something to put out there as a target to deplete the enemies ammo stockpiles. Keep up the good work dum bass!
There are several inconsistencies about that dude. He claims to have enlisted in 1979 -33 years ago- and he's an E6 or E7 as of recent?
33 years to become E6 or E7?
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure when you were in, but in 1979 when I went through boot camp at Ft Benning as an 11B, I graduated 3rd out of 923 Soldiers. Not bad for a National Guard Soldier. In 2010, I went through yet another Instructor Training Class at Benning, along with 4 other NGs and 15 Regular Army Soldiers. We 5 NGs got the top academic scores in the class. Times change. I've had NG Soldiers in class w/ 6 deployments (Infantry). Not bad.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>11b= Infantry, 4O= Platoon Sergeant, 8= Instructor. Nothing criptic or a play on phonetics, it's what I do, train Infantry Platoon Sergeants, and junior officers, WOCs, OCs, etc.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sugar-valley-...
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you don't know what an "11B4O8" is, allow me to save you a google search. I'm an Infantry Platoon Sergeant instructor. With a BS. Now then, roll YOUR brain down the edge of a razor blade to imitate a beebee on a 4-lane highway...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mexico/T6DDA...

Santa Clara, CA

#73219 Dec 13, 2012
Obama's approval-to-disapproval split sits at 49-42 on the issue of handling the fiscal cliff.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-vs-boehn...

Santa Clara, CA

#73220 Dec 13, 2012
Boehner's approval rating is only 25 percent, and his disapproval mark stands at 49 percent.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#73221 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi A!:)
How do you like me now?
I'm been accused of being a *terrorist*... ;0)
I'm - I've

Santa Clara, CA

#73222 Dec 13, 2012
The poll underscores the leverage Obama appears to have in the public debate as the fiscal-cliff negotiations enter their final few weeks before a Jan. 1 deadline.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73223 Dec 13, 2012
The partaker wrote:
<quoted text>just sent this to top mod 8 along with others.
If it makes you feel good, then go for it.
They will see that it is a 2 way street and she does the same.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#73224 Dec 13, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No the reason the US is messed up is due to narrow-minded people like you who do not believe anyone else has a right to an opinion!
All I have seen on here from you is complaints about what someone else is posting! You have anything of substance to say????
That is all you libs do is complain about the people on this thread!
One waaaaambulance coming right up! With a straitjacket!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73225 Dec 13, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
NYC is getting sued for writing tickets for that :)
For real?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#73226 Dec 13, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, we're doing great, making lots of money and socking cash away every month, too bad about those who struggle to make ends meet every month. Oh well.
This is exactly why I don't like ya' or your kind. When people get out of bed before the crack of dawn, make a cup of coffee, fix the kids breakfast, organize everybody, wash a few dishes, etc., before heading out to wait for the bus or fire up a clunker and head out to work, day after day, coming home at dark, I think they deserve to know there will be food to put on the table and heat in the house. I don't think they deserve a swift kick in the azz and a condescending attitude for trying. I appreciate courtesy at the drive through window, a smiling face to give me my change, and I most especially appreciate the service station attendant who last week handed me back the fifty I gave him along with the two twenties (stuck together) when he said, "Ma'am, you gave me a fifty dollar bill too!" Oh, well. Some pigs need to be run up the chute and put on the trucks and driven away. You look like one of those.

Santa Clara, CA

#73227 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
UN: Obama Vote Fraud LARGEST in History - sci.math | Google Groups
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse.../c6...
UN: Obama Vote Fraud LARGEST in History. Options ... Local: Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:58 am. Subject: UN: Obama Vote Fraud LARGEST in History ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/... #!topic/sci.math/xnKlwMjQ3ig
;0)
Discredited Conservative Behind "Unskewed Polling" Says Voter Fraud Won Swing States for Obama

Post-election, there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in any of these states, and certainly nothing suggesting Obama's wins in those four states depended on voter fraud.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/unske...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73228 Dec 13, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
People: Liberals are intelligent, but stupid Republicans think we’re as dumb as they are and would believe anything that comes from the conservative media. That’s their first mistake, and then they fail to search for the truth. So, they’re destined to be liars, just like their politicians.
Conservatives Conservatives are morons. They promote corruption, defend the destruction of our economy by the Elite, and demand tax cuts for those traitors every year.
Conservatives kept creating debt and their only solution was to violently attack the American people, then they accuse liberals of starting a civil war.
The results are so obvious that only brain-dead conservatives could miss them -- a huge increase in the number of extremely wealthy and at the same time, an increasingly huge homeless crisis and deaths.
Our country is in financial danger because Republicans fully support financial treason, defend the Federal Reserve traitors, and continue to vote for the financial destruction of their own families.
Conservatives suffer the most from dumbing-down, yet they are the ones demanding cuts in education. That proves they believe they’ll never be intelligent, and want to sabotage everybody else.
(next post)
Conservatives Conservatives are morons.

MOST, not ALL, Conservatives ARE "God fearing people!"
Do "you" know WHAT "God fearing defines ???:)

Here ... LET me help "you" w/that :)

``````````
Fear And Wisdom

Ps 111:10 (NEB) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and they who live by it grow in understanding...

Prov 9:10 (NEB) The first step to wisdom is the fear of the Lord, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

http://www.acts17-11.com/fear.html
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Canyon Country, CA

#73229 Dec 13, 2012
Cival war Beaners wrote:
<quoted text>
There won`t be no bennies for dead cival war beaner vets. HeHeHeHe.
If ignorance were a disability you'd get a full pension.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73230 Dec 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
One waaaaambulance coming right up! With a straitjacket!
waaaaambulance ...

for the La Waaa

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#73231 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THE truth is NOT in THEM!!!!
THE Repubs OR Dems!!!!!
Yes, but I've been answereing all these complaints for years now.
I've said, again and again, that the American people have to face the reality that they are to blame.
There will always be evil, and the poor.
BUT you are supposed to fight the evil, and fight to help the poor.
You can't eliminate either one, but doing nothing only makes it worse.

If people had followed my advice, none of this would be happening now.
I'm not giving that advice anymore, because it's too late.

Now, I only give this advice, but I'm sure it will also be ignored until it's too late.
The Rothschilds' Federal Reserve Corporation is a private corp. that prints our money, is responsible for the national debt because they run this country and tell presidents what to do, and no leader can stand up to them, including Ron Paul.
The last one who did that was assassinated shortly after -- JFK. At the time people were saying he was killed by the 'secret government' but nobody cared, and nobody honored his memory by bringing the guilty to justice. The American people let them get away with treason, and now the American people must pay the price.

LEADERS CAN NOT START THIS FIGHT. Only hundreds of thousands of angry Americans, standing together against the Fed, can stop it.

I believe that will never happen because Right-wing morons refuse to face that reality. Instead they keep voting FOR George Bush's New World Order, which means the USA will cease to be a soverign country. They are MORONS and TRAITORS, and they refuse to admit they're wrong and refuse to LEARN to THINK for themselves.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#73232 Dec 13, 2012

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#73233 Dec 13, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Take responsibility for your own decisions. I do not lower your eagerness to greet homecoming military personell. If you are less eager, it is because you allow things other than patriotism to influence you.
I never once asked the man next to me in the jungle what his political views were. Nor did I ask about his sexual preference, his views on abortion, or if he was a racist. Those things do not come into play when people are trying to kill you. So the next time you go up to a man or woman coming home, maybe you shouold ask him/her what his/her views are before you offer your thanks.
Woa!!! Good stuff, Terry.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73234 Dec 13, 2012
Pickin Wild Mountain Berries

Santa Clara, CA

#73235 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
UN: Obama Vote Fraud LARGEST in History - sci.math | Google Groups
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse.../c6...
UN: Obama Vote Fraud LARGEST in History. Options ... Local: Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:58 am. Subject: UN: Obama Vote Fraud LARGEST in History ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/... #!topic/sci.math/xnKlwMjQ3ig
;0)
Why Republicans Caught Committing Voter Fraud Show Photo ID Laws Are Unnecessary

Talking Points Memo reports two Republican voters attempted to “test” whether they could commit voter fraud in New Mexico and Nevada.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/09/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73236 Dec 13, 2012
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
If ignorance were a disability you'd get a full pension.
I "thought" that was the kind, some on here got :)
Some medical, of course ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#73237 Dec 13, 2012
"The Angels Came Down" - Kevin Costner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Elizabeth Warren would be a very dangerous ... 3 min tha Professor 27
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 min BoBo 2,446
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Duped 162,623
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Morse 1,141,252
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min It aint necessari... 126,131
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 8 min USA Today 38
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 9 min Gary 10
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 30 min woodtick57 806
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 44 min unknown 83
Internet slowdown 1 hr Lamer 122

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE