The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393434 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#67583 Dec 2, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see Prometheus? There's a good line in the dialogue between the doctor and the android but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I think to some degree they have evolved into entities. They can sue another for trying to move in on there territory all in the name of competition. They are evolving into new forms of monopolies.
No, but one of these days I will. I wonder if those new monopolies will be the end product of this evolution of these entities. Will they evolve along side of other entities such as the individual, or will they become ultimately superior at the expense of the individual.....? Such as a think tank product being superior to a single thought by a sentient individual even when wrong and thus resulting in an inferior end product ? Should that transfer of power be allowed? And thus slighting the individual? It remains to be seen. But interesting to ponder. I do know things that don't work though, I think, from experience.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#67584 Dec 2, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Misery loves company. Simple Logic!
I attracted you didn't I, Susie-Q?

Redwood City, CA

#67585 Dec 2, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
The goat ate them. LOL!
LMAO! I think the goat has lots of little "kids" running around here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67586 Dec 2, 2012
Seems to "me" ...
There's a Bunch of Cowards on here!

NOT showing where you're FROM ...
NOR keeping the same name to POST with ...

Using different ones to "judge-it" ...

Hahahaha ... Lily-livered, yellow-bellied Cowards ...
I say !!!

I was for Ron Paul myself ...

BUT he didn't get "nominated" ...

SOooooooooooooooooo ...
ABO ;~)

“Life Is Grand”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#67587 Dec 2, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I think one of the Wright brothers was upset about how his invention would be used in the future, he knew that planes would be used in wars, to drop things. Technology does change people, for the good, and for the bad. Progress.
Progress can be damning along with its blessings. Not always a good thing or for the better.

People do not think much on their own without their electronic gadgets. Many can't function without them. People are becoming less personable with one another. In some ways it is a shame what progress has done to us.

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#67588 Dec 2, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
She had Romney's Secretary of b.s. position all sewn up.
They got the door shut in their face though...LOL!
That could explain it. Attorneys are prohibited to accept supervision by anyone else but by a senior partner or a higher ranking attorney. Not by a junior attorney and certainly not by a non-attorney lay person.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67589 Dec 2, 2012
Seminole Wind

I "can" hear it ...
Can you ???

“Life Is Grand”

Location hidden

#67590 Dec 2, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet my account has been around since 08.. How long had yours been??:-)
Eagle
How many accounts have you had that were banned? You are no innocent by any stretch of the imagination. lol

Religion made them human

#67591 Dec 2, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Dudette , Your lack of morals and ignorant Rudeness shine like the sun and fits right in with your So-Called Rich Culture!
Can you look in your garage? Alquida is looking for some Suicide bomb packs. Do ya miss your Pal Osama?
Sober up, take a writing course and call me in the morning.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67592 Dec 2, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67593 Dec 2, 2012
EricaTN wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the Google thing goes..I think what happens is that when people try to talk using their own words..they are constantly told to back it up...this happens on both sides. I think that's why many speak in links. It's like a lose, lose situation. If a person doesn't have a link, then they are seen as making stuff up and using their own opinions and if they do provide a link then they are seen as having no thoughts of their own, then on top of that...the link provided will never be seen as credible to the person with the opposing view. It's anarchy! LOL Happy Holidays all!
Great overview Erica! All you have to do is read a few pages and you can easily see what happens over and over again. Doesn't matter what you try to do, they find fault with it.

Happy Holidays to you too!!!!

“Life Is Grand”

Location hidden

#67594 Dec 2, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration has been going after medicare with 716 billion in cuts and now looking for more.. Why haven't we seen any cuts in welfare programs??
Eagle
That is a very good question. It is one way to make capable people dependent on government though. The world is transitioning and so is this country. I do not believe it is in our best interest. I also do not think it can be stopped. I can only hope I am wrong. Time will tell.

Religion made them human

#67595 Dec 2, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info REWBA.
I've known Ralff to be a POS, didn't know about his malicious links though.
I once PMd the azzhole asking him to stop his incessant harrassment of Rose, instead the childish a-hole proceeded to notify the mods accusing me of threatening and harrassing him....
I'm seriously considering paying pitiful Ralff a visit on my next conference trip to Michigan....In good will of course....:)
Who the hell wants to visit a dive called Coldwater, Michigan? LOL!

Location hidden

#67596 Dec 2, 2012
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Anybody heard about what happened in Benghazi or about "Fast and Furious" and Border Agent Terry plus all the Mexicans that are now being killed because of our Dear President and his "gaggle of fraggles"? Just wondering!! Anybody mad about it? I am juuuuust a little but never mind. It's not important.
I am actually very upset about it! Just seems nothing ever happens. Media continues to protect the Great One!!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#67597 Dec 2, 2012
- Southern Lady - wrote:
<quoted text>You seemed to have missed my point, sweetie.
Those who do not agree with the articles, links and opinions that your friend posts, are called vile names along with being inundated with many insults.
I was not singling anyone out. I was simply asking if the same thoughts that you espouse onto others, apply to your friend as well.
Has anyone ever told you,“You are high maintenance”? If not, someone needs to. LOL
You post just like Goat Rider. That would be too perfect. He has always wanted to be a woman. LOL

Location hidden

#67598 Dec 2, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the same bullshitter that bragged about supervising not 1, not 2, but 30 attorneys.
I don't recall bragging about it at all. Please explain how you possibly think it is not true. I can't wait to hear this one!!!

“Life Is Grand”

Location hidden

#67599 Dec 2, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to, "The President has failed"!
I see YOU have already been accused of several things! I read where you supposedly have knowledge of KNOWING myself and two other posters! Do I know you....I do not know if I know you AND for now I am sure I do not know you! haha sorry!
Do you now get the picture...I will put DONE when I AM done with the nonsense AND have made my point hopefully the last time! If I need to go in again-then hopefully it is done then. Someone has to be the bigger person.
Seems on here if YOU do not defend yourself they think they are right and keep hounding! There is a need in many instances to covet your good character and integrity by disputing the insane accusations made by too many on here! There are times when YOU just ignore!
Again, welcome.
Thank you for the welcoming.

No, I do not know you nor do you know me. I am a reader and have been reading Topix on and off for a couple few years now.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. It was driving me nuts as I was not able to figure it out. Yes, someone has to be the bigger person. It is a shame when some people will not allow room for such in others. Trust me honey, I do a lot of ignoring.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67600 Dec 2, 2012
Indian Reservation

"Ball Of Fire"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Hand Me Down World"

I Like Girls That Drink Beer

man i feel like a woman

I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
Dont Tase Me Bro

Kansas City, MO

#67601 Dec 2, 2012
- Southern Lady - wrote:
<quoted text>
Progress can be damning along with its blessings. Not always a good thing or for the better.
People do not think much on their own without their electronic gadgets. Many can't function without them. People are becoming less personable with one another. In some ways it is a shame what progress has done to us.
Electronic gadgets keeps creeps like you at a distance from a civil society.

Location hidden

#67602 Dec 2, 2012
- Southern Lady - wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to get rid of the electoral vote altogether. It has served its purpose. Popular vote should be the determination of all elections and propositions on the ballot. There should be no appeals allowed. Too much corruption has come out of the preponderance of being unconstitutional.
Agree! Identification of some type should also be required!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 205,504
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min 2all 8,073
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Calvin_Coolish 240,173
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Susanm 1,420,898
News Why Publishing Sexts Is Terrible - and Won't Stop 36 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 37 min Ronald 419
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 45 min Weiner Roasted 60
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 1 hr Quirky 168
More from around the web