The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395226 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#67190 Dec 1, 2012
"Go bake a cake or something"??? What the?

LMAO!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67191 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BS ...:)
I've been on here for two years or longer ...
AYK/RH came on this summer ...
You don't KNOW your (_!_) from a O in the ground ;~)
AL, this group is one of a kind. Nothing like them on any thread. They are so paranoid it is actually funny!

They get all wrapped up in things no one else would give a crap about!

Children!!!

Vallejo, CA

#67192 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away Rose!!! I don't care about your whining!!!!
ROTFLMAO! But you keep replying and telling me to go away.

That's not very nice, control freak.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67194 Dec 1, 2012
ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE RETURNS TO HAUNT FLORIDA
'Obama is a direct threat to the safety and security of the United States'
Published: 3 hours ago <<--<<<

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-challe...

1 of 1863 comments (BURNING up the cyberWAVES)
dude911

note; the 12th amendment doesnt over-ride the qualifications to be PoTUS...

facts, not selective ignorance, is the way you define the US Constitution....barak hussein oblunder was born a british citizen by right of BIRTH...he is not...and can never be...a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF AMERICA...

got any more sumb dhit for us?

Location hidden

#67195 Dec 1, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get it, but here you are again trying to control people and what they say, how they reply and ordering them to do things.
It was sarcasm that you failed to catch. You're too busy being defensive and minding everyone else's business but your own and speaking for other people.
How is my statement "trying to control people"? You are a really sick lady!!!!!

Go take your meds and calm down!

Vallejo, CA

#67196 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was a woman for months because he was so far up your skirt!!!
What??? Why would a woman be up another woman's skirt?

USM is a good friend of mine, but he's no asskisser by any means.

You're really getting nasty now. Have you been posting here for months? Who knew?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67197 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> I don't waste my education with illiterate neofascists. I can't fix stupid.
"you" been doing a GOOD job wasting it!
IF ya EVER had iT ...
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67198 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Geeeesh, try the decaf.
do not need decaf! I NEVER drink anything with caffeine to began with. Thanks so much for your concern, so sweet of you!

Did YOU know Obama won the election by catering to the worst of all human traits:envy? He demonized the rich while promising to take more of their income and give it out in the form of entitlement payments. Did YOU know this will cause an attitude of the takers to continue to swell as they clamor for more privileges? Now call me an unconscionable xenophobe and a hater of poor.

Actually I am so for the really poor WHO really need help that I say, "republicans, tell the dems.'bring it'...let America go over the cliff"! Get ready, sometimes people have to hit bottom BEFORE they can see the light up at the top, SHINING brightly! The truly poor will live on and will be like most all Americans-work for/toward better times-the lazy:as the bible says let them go hungry! DONE!

Location hidden

#67199 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I didn't forget who I was."
Yes you did! It as "3AM", remember?
You are supposedly a man! You are in here acting like a whiny little child.

Go do something with your family!

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#67200 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, this group is one of a kind. Nothing like them on any thread. They are so paranoid it is actually funny!
Children!!!
Posting to yourself again....LOL!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#67201 Dec 1, 2012
Akamai wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's make it 162. Whenever I have to sit around waiting for the hands of the clock to reach a certain spot I tend to spend time reading. It makes the time go by faster than watching the clock.
I usually just read past your comments but every since that one poster called you out and took your crown, you have been a real jerk. Sure, he/she was a jerk too but your actions over the past few weeks has really highlighted how much of a jerk you really are.
Are you going to banish everyone that you disagree with? This would really become a boring website if it were just you and your socks agreeing with each other.
I don't hate anyone. I might agree with your political leanings, but I don't agree with your tactics. You are childish.
REWBA got himself banned from his comments.. It don't look like he learned a lesson yet either since he is on his third.. Sooner or later the lesson will be learned.. Its a path he must walk through on his own..

Eagle

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#67202 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The HOUSE holds the "purse strings" ... ;~)
Guess WHO holds the HOUSE :)
The Hose can't pass law without the approval of the Senate and the signature of the President. Keep spinning...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67203 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Children!!!
So TRUE :)

Paranoia
B
I
G

Destroyer

Location hidden

#67204 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
That post was directed to NTR, not you.
It's YOU prolonging this and instigating. My gawd woman, get a grip. You're replying to posts not addressed to you or about you, and you're answering for other posters.
And you call me a "nut case?" Hahhahahaah!
I think you're projecting your own control issues and obsessiveness onto others. Chill out and breathe.
Chat with your buds Rose! None of the rest of us what to hear your constant whining and repeating the same crap over and over again.

Bye!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#67205 Dec 1, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppy is even a better job.. ;-) Homes are selling up here quick lately.. Maybe since the election is over people are starting to buy again.. Still alot of empty ones but they never have a sign out front and are sold.. I guess someone would need to keep a eye on the MLS for good deals..
Eagle
How's that great grandson doing? Hell, if I'd known being a Mimi was gonna be this much fun I would have had her first!
;)
Yeah, my youngest daughter is shopping for a house now. Her realtor is telling her it's now a seller's market. I think she missed out on the really good deals but hopefully she can catch a foreclosure.

Location hidden

#67206 Dec 1, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! It's the Plagiarizing Piglet alright! She wrote:
"Most obsessions come up when someone is trying to fill a sense of emptiness in their life."
...or did she? LMAO!!!
"Most obsessions come up when someone is trying to fill a sense of emptiness in their life."
http://advice711.com/emotions_feelings/obsess...
Tsk, tsk, tsk.....still up to the same old sh*t, huh?
;)
Hi! So glad you are here! Talk to Rose or something!
Fiscal Cliff Clavin

Fullerton, CA

#67207 Dec 1, 2012
USS Enterprise retires from active service
CBS News
NORFOLK, Va. The world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier was retired from active service on Saturday, temporarily reducing the number of carriers in the U.S.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#67208 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How is my statement "trying to control people"? You are a really sick lady!!!!!
Go take your meds and calm down!
The only sick person is you!

Location hidden

#67209 Dec 1, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Dems. OWN this: "Only in America, would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while discussing letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally "magically" become American citizens." from, a Canadian
You sure got that right!!!

Location hidden

#67210 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSH!T!
Why the game plainfiedho? Why don't you just
post as yourself, you're a loser either way!
Why do you care idiot?????????? Obsessed??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 243,376
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,431,466
News Obama vetoes 9/11 bill; possible override by Co... 2 min Synque 39
News Biden says can't trust Trump with nuclear launc... 3 min swampmudd 8
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 5 min Ronald 470
News Kim Kardashian will support Hillary Clinton in ... 7 min Le Jimbo 2
News Obama jokes 'so relieved' the 'birther thing is... 8 min Le Jimbo 223
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 47 min swampmudd 10,128
More from around the web