The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341609 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#67176 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God! A mistake was made!!!!!!! I thought you people NEVER make mistakes!!!!! It isn't even 3:00 a.m.!!!!!
A typo is very different than posting to ones self/sock!

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#67177 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Find something to do with your life Rose! When all of this is the most important thing in your life, it is truly sad!
We have already proved you are severely paranoid! Go take your meds!
You post here as much or more than I do. I have plenty to do with my life, but there you go again ordering people about.

This is hardly the most important thing in my life. Why do you lie and exaggerate so much?

You NOR "We" haven't proved a thing. You're getting b*tchy I noticed--you always do when your games are exposed and you're outed for the controlling, arrogant, and insecure person you are.

Stop telling me and others what to do, control freak.

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Jan 10

America

#67178 Dec 1, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
He has only made 161 posts with that sock since Jan 2010. He was hanging this name to bring out later so of course he wouldn't want to give himself again and use this sock in the same manner he acts so yeah it was good to you. But he hates ME so much that in the throws of his fitful attacks he dave himself away. Read the post and a few before it to see.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
OK, let's make it 162. Whenever I have to sit around waiting for the hands of the clock to reach a certain spot I tend to spend time reading. It makes the time go by faster than watching the clock.

I usually just read past your comments but every since that one poster called you out and took your crown, you have been a real jerk. Sure, he/she was a jerk too but your actions over the past few weeks has really highlighted how much of a jerk you really are.

Are you going to banish everyone that you disagree with? This would really become a boring website if it were just you and your socks agreeing with each other.

I don't hate anyone. I might agree with your political leanings, but I don't agree with your tactics. You are childish.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67179 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do!
Put my time in love muffin! Living the life of Riley now!

Go help some of the victims in your area. Would be a better use of your time!

Location hidden

#67180 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're off topic!
Call Topix Police!!!!!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67181 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between someone who is ignorant of social etiquette and someone who has an incurable impulse to hurt and wound others -- or someone who is having a bad day, and someone who is bad every day.
Read more: How to Deal With Evil People | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5961364_deal-evil-peo...
Another issue you have, dang the docs in
plainfield must be making a mint off of
you!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#67182 Dec 1, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
She's doing fantastic! I stop in here once in a while when she's napping and I've caught up with chores. "Grandma" is the best job ever!
:)
Poppy is even a better job.. ;-) Homes are selling up here quick lately.. Maybe since the election is over people are starting to buy again.. Still alot of empty ones but they never have a sign out front and are sold.. I guess someone would need to keep a eye on the MLS for good deals..

Eagle

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#67183 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss High and Mighty,
I do discuss the issues. During a similar situation when Clinton was President, he and Tip O'Neal spent days closed up in an office working out the details. This type of negotiation is below Obama.
If you are not interested in corresponding with me, feel free to stop at any time!!!!!
Oh! I'm sorry. Do I intimidate you? That's really awful. Maybe you should take a great big dose of STFU every now and then. Otherwise, I'll be around.

It should have occurred to you by now that only the other members of your game squad support your efforts? No? Well, anybody of intelligence who actually might want to exchange thoughts has taken to scrolling past your right wing propaganda spam. I just read SOME of them because it amuses me that you've sunk so low over the months. Do you entertain yourself with the multiple socks, or is this for the benefit of your dimwitted pals? Talk about NO LIFE. That would definitely be you.

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#67184 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said earlier, you actually do not "know" much of anything and you sure as hell don't "know" anything about my life.
I really wish there was something you really "knew" about so you could share something interesting on this thread.
I don't waste my education with illiterate neofascists. I can't fix stupid.

Location hidden

#67185 Dec 1, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just plain silly. USM is his own man with his own thoughts. He doesn't have to rely on Google. LOL!
I thought he was a woman for months because he was so far up your skirt!!!

Fremont, CA

#67186 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
he You cannot reason with YOU! If you state your opinion, you are a whiner. If you copy and paste, you can't think on your own and do not really have an opinion. If you disagree with her, you are attempting to control the thread. It doesn't matter how you respond, she will criticize.
Go bake a cake or something!!!!!
Are you related to Torchwood by any chance?

There you go again, telling me what to do. Aren't "we" having fun yet? LMAO!

Location hidden

#67187 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I was replying to YOUR comments. That is NOT "instigating." Stop telling me what to do, control freak. LMAO!
You always get angry when you've been nailed for your own BS.
Go away Rose!!! I don't care about your whining!!!!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#67188 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Why in the hell would I post to myself?"
But you did! You either have a mental disease or you're abusing chemical substances cause nobody forgets who they are - not even Qbich, the resident Barbie-licker meth-breath. The "it was 3AM" crap is horseshit; you are/were either lying, stoned or crazy. Hell, you're likely bipolar and unable to realize you're talking to yourself. So which is it- lying, stoned or crazy?
What does the Budda teach about being a Racist Ck-Skr? The same as La Raza ?

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67189 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Find something to do with your life Rose! When all of this is the most important thing in your life, it is truly sad!
We have already proved you are severely paranoid! Go take your meds!
Who is we? Oh wait you mean you and all your socks!

The only one paranoid is you!

Fremont, CA

#67190 Dec 1, 2012
"Go bake a cake or something"??? What the?

LMAO!

Location hidden

#67191 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BS ...:)
I've been on here for two years or longer ...
AYK/RH came on this summer ...
You don't KNOW your (_!_) from a O in the ground ;~)
AL, this group is one of a kind. Nothing like them on any thread. They are so paranoid it is actually funny!

They get all wrapped up in things no one else would give a crap about!

Children!!!

Fremont, CA

#67192 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away Rose!!! I don't care about your whining!!!!
ROTFLMAO! But you keep replying and telling me to go away.

That's not very nice, control freak.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67194 Dec 1, 2012
ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE RETURNS TO HAUNT FLORIDA
'Obama is a direct threat to the safety and security of the United States'
Published: 3 hours ago <<--<<<

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-challe...

1 of 1863 comments (BURNING up the cyberWAVES)
dude911

note; the 12th amendment doesnt over-ride the qualifications to be PoTUS...

facts, not selective ignorance, is the way you define the US Constitution....barak hussein oblunder was born a british citizen by right of BIRTH...he is not...and can never be...a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF AMERICA...

got any more sumb dhit for us?

Location hidden

#67195 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
You didn't get it, but here you are again trying to control people and what they say, how they reply and ordering them to do things.
It was sarcasm that you failed to catch. You're too busy being defensive and minding everyone else's business but your own and speaking for other people.
How is my statement "trying to control people"? You are a really sick lady!!!!!

Go take your meds and calm down!

Fremont, CA

#67196 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was a woman for months because he was so far up your skirt!!!
What??? Why would a woman be up another woman's skirt?

USM is a good friend of mine, but he's no asskisser by any means.

You're really getting nasty now. Have you been posting here for months? Who knew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,279,012
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Joe Balls 197,218
News Bachmann: Debt Ceiling Fight Kept Her Out of NH (Oct '11) 22 min Donnie Trumpstein 44
News Hillary Clinton: 'People should and do trust me' 23 min Bruce j 74
News Refugee crisis builds pressure on U.S. 28 min Turkey talk 2
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 35 min thetruth 47,932
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 38 min Truth is might 174,093
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 41 min Just Think 304
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 203
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 194,368
More from around the web