The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370058 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#67159 Dec 1, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahha! Hey, only 30 more to go, REWBA. You'll be in the hall of fame with USM.
Hmmm just 30 more days and 30 more accounts.. LOL.. ;-)

Eagle

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#67160 Dec 1, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Good one, Shayla!
How are you doing?
:)
Hey antb, I'm good, how are you?

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#67161 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in a million years honey!!!!! She actually owns YOU!!!!!!!
Yeah right! You can't go a day without needing Rose's attentions.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67162 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL! You're whining again.
Truth is, I'm a very reasonable person. You just don't like my observations and opinions, but that doesn't make me unreasonable.
By the way, you exaggerate and distort the truth again, as you often do in my opinion.
I never stated that disagreeing with me meant you were trying to control the thread. See how you lie? LOL!
he You cannot reason with YOU! If you state your opinion, you are a whiner. If you copy and paste, you can't think on your own and do not really have an opinion. If you disagree with her, you are attempting to control the thread. It doesn't matter how you respond, she will criticize.

Go bake a cake or something!!!!!

Fremont, CA

#67163 Dec 1, 2012
REWBA III wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans can't spell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mVU0iXjy9zsXX
They are also extremely obese.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#67164 Dec 1, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Otown most of the day evicting a family from my moms place.. Kinda suks but if you don't pay you don't stay.. I am well hows the little addition??
Eagle
She's doing fantastic! I stop in here once in a while when she's napping and I've caught up with chores. "Grandma" is the best job ever!
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67165 Dec 1, 2012
ARTICLE I

Section 1. Legislative powers; in whom vested
All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Section 2. House of Representatives, how and by whom chosen Qualifications of a Representative. Representatives and direct taxes, how apportioned. Enumeration. Vacancies to be filled. Power of choosing officers, and of impeachment.

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67166 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
Contact Topix Police you POS!!!!!!!
What's a matter plainfieldhomomkris, are you upset
that you got busted posting to yourself? It's not
the first time and it won't be last....CAUSE, you
have no life....LMAO@YOU!

Location hidden

#67167 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Interesting. You're both from Kentucky--what a coinkydink.
She used to post from Kentucky just like you do. Oh, that's right she's in Florida now. I know that, dweeb. You two sure do love your punctuation marks. LOL!
We got the "joke." It was lame.
Find something to do with your life Rose! When all of this is the most important thing in your life, it is truly sad!

We have already proved you are severely paranoid! Go take your meds!

Religion made them human

#67168 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who keeps it going! What a nut case!!
Obsession - the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
Obsessions go over the point of no return when someone projects an idea that his conclusions are of sole importance over and above all contradictions.
The reason for obsession in another has nothing to do with the object of obsession in truth. The person's only thought is to see that the object of their obsession does not live in peace.
Most obsessions come up when someone is trying to fill a sense of emptiness in their life.
Cool Cucumber SPAMŪ & Avocado Sandwiches
Ingredients

0.25 cup chopped fresh dillweed
1 8-ounce package softened cream cheese
1 12-ounce can SPAM ClassicŪ cut into 1/4-inch slices
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 not applicable cut into 1/4-inch slices medium cucumber
0.25 teaspoon pepper
2 ripe avocados pitted, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch wedges
8 slices rye bread
0.25 cup sour cream

Directions
1 In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dillweed and pepper; stir to blend.
2 Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each slice bread. Reserve remaining cream cheese mixture.
3 Arrange cucumber slices on bread; top with 3 slices SPAMŪ Classic.
4 Dip avocados in lemon juice; arrange on sandwiches. Garnish with remaining cream cheese mixture.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#67169 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey antb, I'm good, how are you?
I'm doing great, thank you for asking! Staying busy with my new granddaughter and the holidays!

Religion made them human

#67170 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a job Rose!!!!!
Yes you do!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67171 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Symptoms for paranoid personality disorder:
suspicious; unfounded suspicions; believes others are plotting against him/her
preoccupied with unsupported doubts about friends or associates
reluctant to confide in others due to a fear that information may be used against him/her
reads negative meanings into innocuous remarks
bears grudges
perceives attacks on his/her reputation that are not clear to others, and is quick to counterattack
maintains unfounded suspicions regarding the fidelity of a spouse or significant other
It appears you are a classic case! Seek help before
you end up worse than Torchwood!

Location hidden

#67172 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same old group of losers, with the
piglethomom from plainfield leading the pack!
I'm done with shopping and we have started to
decorate the house and yard.
How about you?
Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."

Speaking of a group of losers!!! Go decorate honey!!!
1 post removed

Religion made them human

#67174 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you talk about something you know about????
Well, I guess that would be difficult since you don't seem to "know" ANYTHING!!!!
You're off topic!

Location hidden

#67175 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you know that, the doc may give you
a quiz to go along with the meds you need!
http://medical-dictionary.th efreedictionary.c...

Just admit you are paranoid honey!!!!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67176 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God! A mistake was made!!!!!!! I thought you people NEVER make mistakes!!!!! It isn't even 3:00 a.m.!!!!!
A typo is very different than posting to ones self/sock!

Fremont, CA

#67177 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Find something to do with your life Rose! When all of this is the most important thing in your life, it is truly sad!
We have already proved you are severely paranoid! Go take your meds!
You post here as much or more than I do. I have plenty to do with my life, but there you go again ordering people about.

This is hardly the most important thing in my life. Why do you lie and exaggerate so much?

You NOR "We" haven't proved a thing. You're getting b*tchy I noticed--you always do when your games are exposed and you're outed for the controlling, arrogant, and insecure person you are.

Stop telling me and others what to do, control freak.

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Jan 10

America

#67178 Dec 1, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
He has only made 161 posts with that sock since Jan 2010. He was hanging this name to bring out later so of course he wouldn't want to give himself again and use this sock in the same manner he acts so yeah it was good to you. But he hates ME so much that in the throws of his fitful attacks he dave himself away. Read the post and a few before it to see.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
OK, let's make it 162. Whenever I have to sit around waiting for the hands of the clock to reach a certain spot I tend to spend time reading. It makes the time go by faster than watching the clock.

I usually just read past your comments but every since that one poster called you out and took your crown, you have been a real jerk. Sure, he/she was a jerk too but your actions over the past few weeks has really highlighted how much of a jerk you really are.

Are you going to banish everyone that you disagree with? This would really become a boring website if it were just you and your socks agreeing with each other.

I don't hate anyone. I might agree with your political leanings, but I don't agree with your tactics. You are childish.

Location hidden

#67179 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do!
Put my time in love muffin! Living the life of Riley now!

Go help some of the victims in your area. Would be a better use of your time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,346,223
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 5 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 35
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Earthling-1 57,200
News Bernie Sanders and Larry David Team Up on Satur... 6 min inbred Genius 16
Time to go? (Jun '15) 6 min Snowman 7,661
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 min hal 3,083
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 9 min Ritual Habitual 167
More from around the web