The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
56,821 - 56,840 of 256,239 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67076 Dec 1, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange goings on as always, Shayla.
I don't care who any of them are anymore. I don't like them regardless. LOL!
Getting ready for Christmas?
fun times!....exactly why should YOU -as YOU do not care about who YOU agree with is/are as for MAYBE being the same as? I KNOW I am just "whatthehey", can you say you are just "Wild Irish Rose?" If yes, then why do you accuse others of being the same? That small mind and nitpicking on trivial things come to mind here!

Lastly........."I don't like them regardless" LOL, as stated by YOU! That small mind and childlike action is in that statement for certain! Now just tell me to, "blank blank blank", like before! That was mature and very lady like!

Fun times.........do YOU like getting your JUST desserts back?

I will be done...when you are! Naw, I think I made my point. DONE enough!

I think the president has failed by the way......... failing you, me and all Americans!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67077 Dec 1, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring your angry uneducated racist beliefs to political forums. You obviously are confused and have a low self esteem. Ignore this idiot!
You can ignore who you choose, but ANYONE can post on this thread! Considering this person "uneducated and racist" is your opinion and not everyone's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67078 Dec 1, 2012
Hock Toohey wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs, all Hawk and no Spit.
The Eagle
melvin

Sacramento, CA

#67079 Dec 1, 2012
hi im rachel maddcow...
i hate G W Bush.
that bas..tard. i have a snatch jones...mmmm yes a snatch jones...pay me to pretend...yes i BS'ed MSNBC.....got snatck?
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67080 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you whatthehey! You cannot reason with the woman! If you state your opinion, you are a whiner. If you copy and paste, you can't think on your own and do not really have an opinion. If you disagree with her, you are attempting to control the thread. It doesn't matter how you respond, she will criticize.
YOU are most welcome! Your statement, EXACTLY and I know the bully mentality! I volunteer to help in this very thing as for the children BUT as for an adult.......give them a "dose of their own evil" as for the EXAMPLE!

Location hidden

#67081 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose!
Yep that Plagiarizing Piglet has been stinking
up the threads with her different socks for
weeks now...It's comical to watch, and the lies
/explanations are even funnier!
Sad that her life is so patheic that she has to
invent all these socks instead of just posting
as herself...
My life is wonderful honey! You only wish you had it so good!

You are pathetic and paranoid to even make the assumptions you do. If you can substantiate anything, go for it! Otherwise, shut the fck up!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67082 Dec 1, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>fun times!....exactly why should YOU -as YOU do not care about who YOU agree with is/are as for MAYBE being the same as? I KNOW I am just "whatthehey", can you say you are just "Wild Irish Rose?" If yes, then why do you accuse others of being the same? That small mind and nitpicking on trivial things come to mind here!
Lastly........."I don't like them regardless" LOL, as stated by YOU! That small mind and childlike action is in that statement for certain! Now just tell me to, "blank blank blank", like before! That was mature and very lady like!
Fun times.........do YOU like getting your JUST desserts back?
I will be done...when you are! Naw, I think I made my point. DONE enough!
I think the president has failed by the way......... failing you, me and all Americans!
Amen ... and again ... AMEN <3 !!!
melvin

Sacramento, CA

#67083 Dec 1, 2012
hi im melvin maddow im naked and confused and full of right wing hate.

dig it...dig my man---snatch....and my f'ed up teeth..

Location hidden

#67084 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who NEEDS "socks" in Florida ???
Good one AL!!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67085 Dec 1, 2012
Akamai wrote:
<quoted text>
Tattle tale! Tattle tale!
As I watch from a different point of view, I see a ring of familiar faces floating in the air.
They circle around one face, which, from my perch, is unfamiliar to me.
I watch with sick curiosity. I know not how I got here or why I am watching this strange show, but as the seconds tick by, the lone face becomes clearer.
And now I recognize the face. My stomach drops and I begin to feel sick. The face belongs to me.
What have I done to deserve this humiliation? Why cant they hear the muffled words that pour from my mouth?
And then I realize with a slow chill as icy as death it self, that my mouth is why I am in this circle. My words found their way out, aided by my jaws. And now I wish I had kept my words suppressed.
The faces pop like bubbles, and with a startled shriek, I wake in cold, sticky sweat. The chilling words resounding in my ears.
Tattle tale! Tattle tale!~~Ralff
In the eyes of the confessor.
http://www.songlyrics.com/walsh-joe/eyes-of-t...

“A little shake...”

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#67086 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ignore who you choose, but ANYONE can post on this thread! Considering this person "uneducated and racist" is your opinion and not everyone's.
You're off topic.
melvin

Sacramento, CA

#67087 Dec 1, 2012
hi i'm rachel snaggletooth.....that basturd bush....he makes me sooo mad....he gives me a nightly script to spew every night.....mmmm yeaaah....me so hooornnny...

Location hidden

#67088 Dec 1, 2012
Respect democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... we live in a "representative democracy" lady. You know that right? Winning one election by a narrow margin does not make Obama our King. Nor does it make his policies unchallengeable. Our "authority" is the US Constitution, which gave us representation to resist your stupid ideas. By the way, we still own one of the three "bench" positions, namely the House. That too is part of our democracy. I suggest you learn to live with us too (as we have to live with you). Your arrogance, narrow minded ness and ignorance makes our part harder, but we'll give it a try if you will.
Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67089 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, but I didn't read it. You're boring and predictable.
Another little child. <sigh>

Rose tell me me, "is this fun OR what?" Seems YOU are getting bored now that others predicate what YOU act like right back to you!
1 post removed

“A little shake...”

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#67091 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is wonderful honey! You only wish you had it so good!
You are pathetic and paranoid to even make the assumptions you do. If you can substantiate anything, go for it! Otherwise, shut the fck up!!!!!
"My life is wonderful honey! You only wish you had it so good!"

Right! We all know how wonderful is your lives.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#67093 Dec 1, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mail, I'll get this sock booted too. Lmao@u!
LOL..

Eagle

Location hidden

#67094 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Why in the hell would I post to myself?"
But you did! You either have a mental disease or you're abusing chemical substances cause nobody forgets who they are - not even Qbich, the resident Barbie-licker meth-breath. The "it was 3AM" crap is horseshit; you are/were either lying, stoned or crazy. Hell, you're likely bipolar and unable to realize you're talking to yourself. So which is it- lying, stoned or crazy?
When you prove it, you let me know!!!!!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67095 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one AL!!!!!!
I got one better, sorry AL! "you can call me AL"! Speaking of "SOCKS", I call them "buds and pals"...you know what they say about the one who speaks first and loudest? That one is a SOCK!

AND....who needs socks in Texas, not I!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#67096 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
The big babies got him banned again. They are so easily threatened by strong, intelligent people.
LOL..

Eagle
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67098 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Claus is Tracking You Down
http://www.capsteps.com/sounds/xmas-santa-tra...
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 35 min Concern Citizen 1,377
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 37 min NAZI RUSSIA 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Yeah 1,100,230
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 45 min Cordwainer Trout 6
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 29
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Kentucky-Mitch 10,276
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr lmao 46,314
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••