The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#67030 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to war was backed by Congress and majority of Democrats. Also, if you will think back, the American people wanted to retaliate also.
That's because Bush lied to Americans and Congress. Bush, Chaney and Condi Rice manufactured intelligence to send our kids to war. There were no WMD's.
higgans

Marion, IN

#67031 Dec 1, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how you recognize the death of economic mobility in OUR fair Land but can't see the reason for it.
I say the Death Knell started sounding in earnest in the late 60's, for the reasons I've stated before (the FG promoting welfare instead of promoting/protecting JOBS).
what say you?
whatsa matter, Mother? question TOO tuff 4 u?
tsk, tsk...

Religion made them human

#67032 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY what I said honey!!!!! Prove it!!!!!
Maybe I am not as perfect as you think you are! It was 3:00 am and I was tired and made a mistake. Why in the hell would I post to myself?
So prove it or shut the hell up. You all are like little children!!! What are you 9?????
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY what I said honey!!!!! Prove it!!!!!
Maybe I am not as perfect as you think you are! It was 3:00 am and I was tired and made a mistake. Why in the hell would I post to myself?
So prove it or shut the hell up. You all are like little children!!! What are you 9?????
"Why in the hell would I post to myself?"

But you did! You either have a mental disease or you're abusing chemical substances cause nobody forgets who they are - not even Qbich, the resident Barbie-licker meth-breath. The "it was 3AM" crap is horseshit; you are/were either lying, stoned or crazy. Hell, you're likely bipolar and unable to realize you're talking to yourself. So which is it- lying, stoned or crazy?

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#67033 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who NEEDS "socks" in Florida ???
Obviously YOU do!

Do you seriously think, that no one
has figured out your game yet?

Religion made them human

#67034 Dec 1, 2012
Respect democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... we live in a "representative democracy" lady. You know that right? Winning one election by a narrow margin does not make Obama our King. Nor does it make his policies unchallengeable. Our "authority" is the US Constitution, which gave us representation to resist your stupid ideas. By the way, we still own one of the three "bench" positions, namely the House. That too is part of our democracy. I suggest you learn to live with us too (as we have to live with you). Your arrogance, narrow minded ness and ignorance makes our part harder, but we'll give it a try if you will.
"By the way, we still own one of the three "bench" positions, namely the House"

Nope! You "own" one half of one of the three branches of government. The dumb half of the legislative branch.

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67035 Dec 1, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Taken to propping yourself with a sock ya got hangin' on the rack ready to use when you get booted eh Akamai?
Sounds like something you've done before...LMAO@U!

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#67036 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "wrong" here Ralff ...
Mail hates me ... this guy doesn't :)
He has only made 161 posts with that sock since Jan 2010. He was hanging this name to bring out later so of course he wouldn't want to give himself again and use this sock in the same manner he acts so yeah it was good to you. But he hates ME so much that in the throws of his fitful attacks he dave himself away. Read the post and a few before it to see.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Go Big Brown

Fullerton, CA

#67037 Dec 1, 2012
UPS in Louisville Kentucky is hiring!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67038 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Why in the hell would I post to myself?"
But you did! You either have a mental disease or you're abusing chemical substances cause nobody forgets who they are - not even Qbich, the resident Barbie-licker meth-breath. The "it was 3AM" crap is horseshit; you are/were either lying, stoned or crazy. Hell, you're likely bipolar and unable to realize you're talking to yourself. So which is it- lying, stoned or crazy?
"So which is it- lying, stoned or crazy?"

All the above and more!:)

Religion made them human

#67039 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a CONTROL FREAK!!!!! NO ONE WANTS CONTROL BUT YOU!!!!!!!!
Go whine to where someone cares!!!!!
LOL! Rose owns you...!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67040 Dec 1, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're obsessed with Rose. She just thinks you're silly and mean spirited. I agree with her.
Why in the world would I be obsessed with Rose? Really, what is YOUR obsession. You can agree with what she said AND I can disagree with what YOU and she said! How about that YOU silly person as that is what I think?

I can also disagree where you both THINK the president is NOT destroying this country. Now there is where I really think YOU are both more than silly. That notion as for as what you both THINK is pure ignorance as for what I think of the both of you!

Texas and K-state.........goooooooooo Longhorns!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#67041 Dec 1, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
He has only made 161 posts with that sock since Jan 2010. He was hanging this name to bring out later so of course he wouldn't want to give himself again and use this sock in the same manner he acts so yeah it was good to you. But he hates ME so much that in the throws of his fitful attacks he dave himself away. Read the post and a few before it to see.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
It isn't USMail, but I will give the poster credit
he/she has YOU pegged right on!

Fremont, CA

#67042 Dec 1, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Question?
Madame, you "Wild Irish Rose" might I open with this, "did at any time Republican Honey ask of you- may/can I speak, do you approve of my opinion or can I even give an opinion at this time?"
Now, might I ask, "do you really mind your own words?"
Seems this is public and that which YOU seek from others is to be unequivocally returned in kind by you! Thus this day let you adhere to this suggestion as you seek to respond in kind to others about matters and policies on which, "the president HAS failed" whether you agree in kind or decline to do so and thereby disagree!
Could you repeat that, and in English if you please?

Thanks ever so.

And pftttt!

Fremont, CA

#67043 Dec 1, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text> ......read above!
No.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#67044 Dec 1, 2012
Respect democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... we live in a "representative democracy" lady. You know that right? Winning one election by a narrow margin does not make Obama our King. Nor does it make his policies unchallengeable. Our "authority" is the US Constitution, which gave us representation to resist your stupid ideas. By the way, we still own one of the three "bench" positions, namely the House. That too is part of our democracy. I suggest you learn to live with us too (as we have to live with you). Your arrogance, narrow minded ness and ignorance makes our part harder, but we'll give it a try if you will.
Excellent post!
The Wanderers

Fullerton, CA

#67045 Dec 1, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Rose owns you...!
Don't F**k with the Wongs
http://youtu.be/74ABm5_jhws

Fremont, CA

#67046 Dec 1, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not let you pull me into a verbal debate Rose! That is what you want. You want me mad and calling you names. I will not do it. If you do not like the way I respond, contact Topix Police.
We all make selfish, self-serving and lazy decisions now and then. Welcome to being human. However, blamers have a consistent pattern of making lots and lots of these kinds of short-term decisions. And yes, many of these people have self-esteem issues (issues that are reinforced by their behaviors). Their actions tend to revolve around either bolstering themselves or deflecting any negative consequence/idea that could further threaten that self-esteem.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBad...
LMFAO! I'm not trying to pull you into ANYTHING, and it never even occurred to me to make you mad and call me names. Paranoid much?

That is YOUR false and silly perception. YOu're participating in this little squabble as much as I am. But I have no desire to report anything to Topix regarding you. You're not that important.

Didn't read your silly link btw.

Fremont, CA

#67047 Dec 1, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're obsessed with Rose. She just thinks you're silly and mean spirited. I agree with her.
LOL! I think he's petty besides and has a problem with letting go. So many people with control issues around here. I'm sure it must have something to do with hemorrhoids. Hahhahaha!

I've never seen so much harping and nitpicking over the most trivial things. Small minds you know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67048 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously YOU do!
Do you seriously think, that no one
has figured out your game yet?
Santa Claus is Tracking You Down
http://www.capsteps.com/sounds/xmas-santa-tra...

Fremont, CA

#67049 Dec 1, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose!
Yep that Plagiarizing Piglet has been stinking
up the threads with her different socks for
weeks now...It's comical to watch, and the lies
/explanations are even funnier!
Sad that her life is so patheic that she has to
invent all these socks instead of just posting
as herself...
Strange goings on as always, Shayla.

I don't care who any of them are anymore. I don't like them regardless. LOL!

Getting ready for Christmas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunday Talk Preview: Drone Strikes, Same-Sex Ma... 2 min Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... 2 min Black Annie 58
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,220,036
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 179,086
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 5 min Ralph 142
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Pearl Jam 309,672
News Bob's Blog: Same-sex marriage, police shootings... 6 min Black Annie 5
News Can Jeb Bush win the GOP nomination by praising... 16 min barefoot2626 88
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min Blitzking 160,799
More from around the web