The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341611 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#65191 Nov 26, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it when entitlement reform is always directed at seniors and not welfare reform??
Eagle
If ya ask me I suspect its because there are more "immigrants" on welfare than drawing from the Medicare they contributed to.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#65192 Nov 26, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it when entitlement reform is always directed at seniors and not welfare reform??
Eagle
Really this is a honest question.. NTR just turned 64 why should she have to wait a extra few years for medicare while a young person gets entitlements??

Eagle

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#65193 Nov 26, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth doesn't matter with the liberal thug gang on this threat posi, you know that. They just make something up and the others pretend its true and they all repeat it forever.
Comprehendo amigo el positroniumo?
The truth matters to everyone when it is actually the truth. Most people know you aren't one to tell the truth so you don't get much respect for what you post. Don't blame it on "Liberals", blame it on your poor reputation.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#65194 Nov 26, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
If ya ask me I suspect its because there are more "immigrants" on welfare than drawing from the Medicare they contributed to.
It sure seems that way.. Amnesty for all I guess even when the seniors suffer..

Eagle

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#65195 Nov 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Remember THIS:
Obama to Congress:
I’ll decide what’s constitutional
Congress placed a provision in the $1 trillion omnibus spending bill for 2012 designed to bar the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from using any of its $30.7 billion taxpayer funds to “advocate or promote gun control.” However, upon signing the bill into law, President Obama issued a caveat of his own:
I have advised Congress that I will not construe these provisions as preventing me from fulfilling my constitutional responsibility to recommend to the Congress’s consideration such measures as I shall judge necessary and expedient.
In other words:“Congress may pass laws, but I decide which of its laws are constitutional and which I can simply choose to ignore.”
Of course, the Constitution doesn't actually give the president this power, but Obama won’t allow a little thing like the U.S. Constitution get in his way.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/05/obama-to-co...
allenspidey • 11 months ago &#8722;
The fact that there are still Americans that still like this fool blows my mind. If you are a gun owner or someone that actually works for a living, vote this tool out of office.
529 •Reply•Share ›
truebearing allenspidey • 11 months ago
Everyone who cares about the constitution, or country, needs to realize that we need unity and commitment to run Obama's ass out or we'll have the asshole for a true dictator for the rest of our lives. White people on the right will be an endangered species if that happens.
He is your President. Plain and simple.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65196 Nov 26, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans, also known as God's buzz kills are the true Americans, doing God's work on earth by following the one true word of God, the Bible, on a holy crusade against the Satanic communist doctrines of the constitution.
Republicans are known to despise hippies, and rightfully so.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Republican
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue; you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.”
~ Obi-Wan Kenobi on White House

“Since the White House has been overrun by black people, shouldn't it be called the Black House?”
~ Captain Sarcasm on White House

For the religious among us who choose to believe lies, the self-proclaimed experts at Wikipedia have an article about White House.

The original White House in Wasilla, Alaska.

Located in Washington, D.C., the Black House, formerly known as the "White House" up until Barack Obama's recent ascension to power, is ostensibly the residence of the President of the United States, the Führer, the Commander in Chief and Head Executive of the United States Government. He also controls OPEC and decides how to rip off the American people.

Because the office and staff of the President are located in the White House, it is common to refer to the activities of that staff as being done "by the White House." For instance, a reporter might state that "the White House responded to questions by saying...." This should not be read as saying that the building itself made the statement. Rather, when the White House itself speaks it is usually with the voice of deceased President Ulysses S. Grant, whose spirit haunts the White House...

Throughout history there have actually been several White Houses, the first built after the end of the Revolutionary War. America had very little money at this point, since the States refused to give the Federal Government any money unless it first did the chicken dance and said "pretty please with a cherry on top." Unwilling to sacrifice its dignity like that, the Federal Government had to rely on foreign lenders and mob bosses to finance the building of the Presidential residence. Since most lenders were unwilling to make any long term investments in America "until we see how this whole independence thing works out," there was very little money for construction.
It is also a fact that the UN provided some of the funds for the construction of the White House. Many people believe that the funds were legally laundered from small shops that Condoleza Rice liked to visit, but in fact the money came from aliens which hired the UN to take out key enemies like Albert Einstein and Issac "Hit on the head by an apple" Newton. This is why gravity is non existent and people actually buy clothes from The GAP, AK-47s from Wal-Marts,terrorists from 7-11, and condoms from Borders.

As a result the first White House was a small one and was covered primarily by an old tarp that John Adams had found in his mother's basement. The structure endured until the War of 1812, during which a British soldier stole one of the tent poles and wouldn't give it back. When the President refused to lend the subsequent mess of blankets to Canadian forces, Canada responded by setting the pile on fire, as they were not nearly as docile as they are now, and could be said to have been quite rude.

Well, Green House at first, actually. After having won the war of 1812 with their bare hands, the American Justice Coalition stepped forward and proposed a new floating headquarters for themselves, which would also solve the problem of an American capitol site. Using his alien ring, James Madison created the "Green House", which served both as the Coalition's headquarters and as the new capitol building. Later Madison paid for the building to be re-painted white to prevent it from clashing with anyone's colorful uniforms.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/White_Hous...

:)

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#65197 Nov 26, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really this is a honest question.. NTR just turned 64 why should she have to wait a extra few years for medicare while a young person gets entitlements??
Eagle
I am sure she will volunteer to forfeit what she has earned and paid for as a compromise to help her prized illegal aliens get their amnesty.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#65198 Nov 26, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth matters to everyone when it is actually the truth. Most people know you aren't one to tell the truth so you don't get much respect for what you post. Don't blame it on "Liberals", blame it on your poor reputation.
Of which the liberal lairs created.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#65199 Nov 26, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, bring for one post I made with a lie in it.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#65201 Nov 26, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure she will volunteer to forfeit what she has earned and paid for as a compromise to help her prized illegal aliens get their amnesty.
I just don't get that part and how any American can support that act.. Really I can't..

Eagle

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#65202 Nov 26, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cricket only "makes sense" to fools and fanatics neither of which have much sense at all.
Fortunately, honestly, and basically, you aren't the yardstick of common sense here. Cricket does the research, you choose to belittle it while doing no research on your own. No corroboration, no valid counterpoint.
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65205 Nov 26, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
tl;dr
tws
billc222

Tazewell, TN

#65206 Nov 26, 2012
The people who are not doing what they get paid to do are the Republicans. And Kentuckians are at fault to continuing to elect a jerk like Mitch McConnell. He stands up on TV and tell America my only purpose is to shut down government because I don't like a black guy being my boss.
Wake up Kentucky.....Ditch Mitch

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65207 Nov 26, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
The conservatives posting on this thread are about to find themselves kicked to the curb with no place to call home.
Conservative America, this point in history shall too pass, but today marks the beginning of a newer more firm change in America. With the hand of the Creator which guided the nation’s fore fathers, America will begin again. An election will not unravel the will of America’s founding values. Nor can a narcissist leader and administration cause those of faith to bend to his delusional edicts.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/11/ ...

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#65208 Nov 26, 2012
Donnot Be Afraid wrote:
Jack, open your mind. Let these people post what they believe. Learn from them and realize that you may be wrong. Grow.
Post what you believe and if I think you are wrong I will say so.

You don't have a chance in hell of shutting me up so either ignore me, talk around me or deal with reality.

Fort Worth, TX

#65209 Nov 26, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer that question when you explain to me why he disrespects
the American flag and bows to the Saudi King.
One more time!
Obama and the National Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fwog6E08CFUXX&feature=rel ated
(Notice where his hands are)
Obama Bows to Saudi King v2 Extra Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
(Notice where his head is)
I can't explain why he disrespects the American flag, because I have never seen him do so. As for a show of respect to a foreign monarch, how is this a problem for you? Should he instead have mooned him?
Now, your turn to answer mine.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#65210 Nov 26, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get that part and how any American can support that act.. Really I can't..
Eagle
Beyond me Eagle. It truly is. They are willing to cut thier own momma off from her medical needs to reward people who thumb their noses at our laws.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#65211 Nov 26, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say what I was.
You said you were an "Aryan".

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#65212 Nov 26, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cricket only "makes sense" to fools and fanatics neither of which have much sense at all.
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately, honestly, and basically, you aren't the yardstick of common sense here. Cricket does the research, you choose to belittle it while doing no research on your own. No corroboration, no valid counterpoint.
Lmao! AMEN! This post wins the most truthful of the day award! Lol!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65213 Nov 26, 2012
billc222 wrote:
The people who are not doing what they get paid to do are the Republicans. And Kentuckians are at fault to continuing to elect a jerk like Mitch McConnell. He stands up on TV and tell America my only purpose is to shut down government because I don't like a black guy being my boss.
Wake up Kentucky.....Ditch Mitch
Senate aides confirm that Republican senator Mitch McConnell has been reelected minority leader in the Senate. Conservative stalwarts Pat Toomey and Marco Rubio spoke in favor of McConnell's nomination at the closed door session.

"Mitch unifies all of us, regardless of philosophy or what part of the country we come from," Rubio said of McConnell, according to a spokesman for the Florida senator. "He’s the smartest political mind around and a great listener. Above all else, what Mitch cares about is whether we succeed as a conference and as a country, and that’s why I’m proud to nominate him for another term as Leader."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mcconnell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 11 min serfs up 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,279,021
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 13 min Eagle 12 47,937
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,231
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min right wing idiot 194,369
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Chimney1 174,100
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 27 min Le Jimbo 187
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 1 hr woodtick57 307
More from around the web