The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63746 Nov 22, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
mmmm!!.. Thanksgiving!!..turkey, mashed potatoes,
green beans with sliced almonds..and on and on and
on........
oh yea... "hispanic"appetizers ...
chile rellanos, ceviche with crackers...
ah yessss......
left over turkey is great in mole'....
what a country we live in...God Bless America..
We're having turkey tamales, turkey mole, turkey chile relleno's... o yea and just plain old turkey the way the gringos do it all boring and shit!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63747 Nov 22, 2012
The real anchor babies!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63749 Nov 22, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a Room, Ms. I Supervised 30 Attorneys. LOL!
Go play with your huevos!!!

Location hidden

#63750 Nov 22, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not promoting La Raza , Illegal Immigrants, Or promoting Obama`s Treasonous ways... They hound you like a bunch of gang Bangers that they are. It`s all based on Racism for them!
They try to provoke you into saying something that violates The Topix TOS agreement so they can report you and get your account banned. It`s all an effort to shut up people who do not agree with their Twisted agenda.
Thanks for the information and I agree. They definitely provoke me sometimes! LOL Not to the point of violating anything. I certainly will not threaten anyone. Have no desire or need to.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#63751 Nov 22, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>What world do you live in??

Some 43 Million Use Food Stamps

By Sara Murray

Nearly a year and a half into the economic recovery, some 43.6 million Americans continued to rely on food stamps in November.

More than 14% of the population drew food stamps in November to purchase groceries as high unemployment and muted wage growth crimped budgets. The number of recipients was up 0.9% from October, according to the new report by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Compared to a year ago, the number of people receiving food stamps was up 14.2%.

In both Washington, D.C. and Mississippi more than a fifth of residents received food stamps — the highest recipiency rates of any state.

But demand has grown stronger in the past year in a handful of other states that recorded significant increases on a per capita basis.

In New Mexico, 19.4% of the population tapped into food stamps. That’s up 3.2 percentage points from the same month a year ago, the largest increase for any state. Idaho reported a similar jump: 14% of residents received food stamps, up 3.1 points from a year ago. Washington, D.C., Florida, Delaware and Texas all experienced similar year over year increases.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2011/02/02/som...
What's your point? That its Obamas fault?

Brooklyn, New York

#63752 Nov 22, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

- Leo Aikman
If you put bullshit in a Gucci bag...It's still bullshit.

~ Black Rhino

Location hidden

#63753 Nov 22, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What a mindless comment in response to mine. I live in a world where there is a social welfare safety net that is intended to prevent 43 million needy people from roaming the streets looking for something to eat or somebody they can rip-off in order to acquire something material that can be exchanged for money in order to get food to eat. It's a d*mned shame so many of us are in need, but you can take that up with Geedubya next time you run into him. Ask him why he outsourced so many jobs and lied when he said all those men and women who were sent to the curb would be "retrained" for the new service driven economy, and don't forget to ask him why we invaded Iraq and where the h*ll the weapons of mass destruction are.
I'm just going to be thankful today that my own family will gather for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and that none of them is likely to go home hungry. I'm grateful to live in America. We don't starve people, and I don't want us to go back to a time in history where that happened.
I certainly do not want anyone to starve, but you do not live in reality. You need to go down to the projects in your little town and look around. Do you have any idea how many people sell their food stamps to buy drugs or other items? Do you have any idea how many people could care less how much food their own children have? Have you seen a newborn left at the hospital addicted to crack? I have seen it all routinely.

I hope we all want our fellow man to have food on their table and a roof over their head. I wish prosperity to everyone.

Unfortunately, many wish to take everything available to them with no intention of ever attempting to improve their situation. Why should they? There is no real incentive.

What has Obama done in the past 4 years to improve the economy and the situation of these needy people you constantly refer to? Encouraging people to live off the government does not help any of us.

Location hidden

#63754 Nov 22, 2012
This year, Thanksgiving comes in the immediate wake of a devastating hurricane, with many people living without the homes in which they have celebrated the holiday for years and, in some cases, generations. If Hurricane Sandy has had any positive effects, it is the acute awareness of our blessings, big and small. I feel sure we all have a great deal to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, friends and foes!!!!
Read Tweet

Fullerton, CA

#63755 Nov 22, 2012
What has Obama done in the past 4 years to improve the economy and the situation of these needy people you constantly refer to?

'Kept republicans out of the White House for another 4 years!

Location hidden

#63756 Nov 22, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been our Prez for 4 years. Why not????

Location hidden

#63757 Nov 22, 2012
Read Tweet wrote:
What has Obama done in the past 4 years to improve the economy and the situation of these needy people you constantly refer to?
We can debate that all day. Give me a real answer!

“Go Green Bay! ”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63758 Nov 22, 2012
Read Tweet wrote:
No no tweet...republicans kept themselves out of the Whitehouse.

Brooklyn, New York

#63759 Nov 22, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>He has been our Prez for 4 years. Why not????
That works as well as "Anybody but Obama"...

How did that little voting strategy work for you?
1 post removed

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63761 Nov 22, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
We're having turkey tamales, turkey mole, turkey chile relleno's... o yea and just plain old turkey the way the gringos do it all boring and shit!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!
But you aren't the least bit prejudice....no, no, you have to be a gringo to be that.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63762 Nov 22, 2012
Read Tweet wrote:
How have Republicans saved our economy, way of live and country in the last 4 years? Putting a stop the the Dream Act and many other attempts of amnesty.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63763 Nov 22, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme guess, you think it's Bush's fault..Lmao@whineyazzU!
1 post removed
Tin Foil Salesman

Fullerton, CA

#63765 Nov 22, 2012
Is Obama next?

Egypt's President Morsi Gives Himself New Powers
NY Times- President Mohamed Morsi of Egypt granted himself broad powers above any court and ordered the retrial of his predecessor, Hosni Mubarak. Comment?
Comment

Franklin Park, IL

#63766 Nov 22, 2012
Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
Is Obama next?
NY Times- President Mohamed Morsi of Egypt granted himself broad powers above any court and ordered the retrial of his predecessor, Hosni Mubarak. Comment?
Puerto Rican's think nothing of killing their only icon and they wonder why they aren't welcome here.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/22/sport/puerto-ri...
King Tut

Canyon Country, CA

#63767 Nov 22, 2012
Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
Is Obama next?
He worships the quicksand he walks on.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63768 Nov 22, 2012
Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
Is Obama next?
Well, he already circumvented our system when he gave the last amnesty. I think Obama was first and Morsi may have gotten the idea from Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia is hinting at a new Cold War over SWIFT.... 2 min lol 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 142,389
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min red and right 168,344
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 6 min foster 100
The Obama oil boom 9 min foster 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min Snitched off Elto... 57,145
Obama administration on track to surpass health... 18 min Shinichiro Takizawa 33
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min red and right 1,173,425
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 50,422
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 2 hr barefoot2626 694
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 2 hr barefoot2626 852
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 hr Ambivalent 2,410
More from around the web