The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,248
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
Nails

Brattleboro, VT

#63425 Nov 21, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
Democraps really believe in equal treatment of only their pocketbooks and perverted sexual desires. The Party Founded by Slaveholders reminds me of the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm. "All animals are equal. But pigs are MORE equal." There is obviously no real commitment to equal treatment based on race among the members of the Party Founded by Slaveholders.
So, how do you feel about the country founded by slave holders?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#63426 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he does have a business and investments too. I guarantee ya'.:-) He even provided me some helpful advice.
Then they can prove it then.. I think its all a lie and you are now covering for them.. JMO..

Eagle

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#63427 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it then..
Eagle
I don't need to prove it, Eagle. You either take my word that I know he has a business, or you demand I prove it and believe I'm lying. In order to prove it, I would be betraying a confidence, and I'm not willing to do that. He can tell you whatever he wants, or not. His choice.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#63428 Nov 21, 2012
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Both are evil!
Who are the angels who walk amongst us, UI? Where do we turn for "grace" in the mortal world, and who is our leader from your perspective?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63429 Nov 21, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm old enough to know from both first hand knowledge and talking to my mother who went through the depression how it goes without the Governments assistance. Although my mother told me that she and her family only recieved a ration for sugar during the depression. But her family owned their own land and were self sufficient living there so the depression didn't really hurt them.
I really find those that claim to be patriots hard to understand. On the one hand they want to ban abortions. Yet they also want to cut Government help for those same children. They want to change our citizenship laws. Yet don't want to honor the current laws which allow those born here to have citizenship regardless of their parents.
I simply find far too much contradiction in what they say they want. I really don't believe they have thought out much. It seems to me they have simply drank the kool-aid without checking it out first. That comes when one only listens to one source of information instead of listening to all sources and deciding for ones self.
"In the U.S., individuals often use the words "firm" or "company" to refer to a business and its activities. However, the meaning of "establishment," as defined for tax and statistical purposes, highlights the importance of the physical location of an organization."
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/differences-be...
I am not sure where you obtain your information, but much of what you said is inaccurate in my view. My parents went through the depression also and it was very difficult and demoralizing. My father didn't have a pair of shoes until he started to school.

I am against abortion in most cases, but I have no problem whatsoever with the government assisting children in need. I worked with many of these families during my career and I know the difficulties they experience. What I do have a problem with is massive abusive of the system.

I also have no problem with current law regarding children of illegals born in the United States. What I do have a problem with is non-citizens who enter the United States, without government permission and in violation of our nationality law, or non-citizens who stay beyond the termination date of a visa which is also in violation of the law.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#63430 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to prove it, Eagle. You either take my word that I know he has a business, or you demand I prove it and believe I'm lying. In order to prove it, I would be betraying a confidence, and I'm not willing to do that. He can tell you whatever he wants, or not. His choice.
I believe you are lying and I ask for proof.. Let them prove their claims once and for all..

Eagle

Location hidden

#63431 Nov 21, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>If liberals don't trust conservative links and conservatives don't trust liberal links then one goes to the others links. You bring forth anything resembling truth for the other side from their own site. How then can they deny the truth?
Very good point, but I have found it is generally not that simplistic. It is often difficult to do so as there is a left view and a right view and not much in the middle.

Thanks for you input.
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#63432 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the angels who walk amongst us, UI? Where do we turn for "grace" in the mortal world, and who is our leader from your perspective?
HARD! MAN ARE MORTAL do go haywire , i don't have a answer as both parties crookiness and sly callabarative attempts won't let any third parties come on the scene and limit to less 15% of vote. i research only one i can come up with is Ron Paul but his age is factor, most idea great.

Want a challenge?

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#63433 Nov 21, 2012
Nails wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do you feel about the country founded by slave holders?
Obviously, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 to free the slaves held in bondage by the Party Founded by Slaveholders, the "We Are More Equal" Democrap Party!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#63434 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no one's keeper or Mommy here. Why don't you people who have all these complaints about different news sources complain to each other instead of whining to me?
I'm not obligated to post in any specific way to please YOU or anyone else here, and yes, it's MY OPINION that whining about who posts from what news sources is extremely petty and I'll express that opinion if I choose.
If you don't like what I post or the manner in which I post, then don't read or reply to me. Pretty simple. YOU chose to engage me and start this silly squabble over nothing.
I suggest you tend to your way of posting and leave me to my way. I don't criticize you for how you post. In fact, I ignore you for the most part.
As I said, you criticize EVERYONE that doesn't agree with your POV. PLAIN AND SIMPLE FACT!

To quote you, I will respond to whomever I choose and in the manner I choose. I will express my First Amendment rights whether you like it or not. I would encourage you to NOT respond and/or ignore my posts. No sweat off my balls. You're doing nothing but taking up bandwidth every time you post some unimportant critical complaint about somebody you disagree with.

Location hidden

#63435 Nov 21, 2012
EricaTN wrote:
Just popping in to wish everyone... far left...far right...Everyone!!....a very Happy Thanksgiving!! May your turkey's be juicy and your fixin's just right...your dessert's delightful and no family fight's. Differences set aside if only for a day....and thankful for all the blessing's that have come along your way. If I get lemons and peanuts for this...well that's ok...I'll just say...Thank You!!
Thanks Erica!!! Same to you! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#63436 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I have a feeling that ANY source that isn't conservative is considered "leftist" by some people here.
It's all so silly. We are all obviously on different sides of the political debate, so why in the hell wouldn't we read and post from conservative OR liberal sources? Much ado about nothing as always.
Okay, lets go through a short list of conservative echo chambers. Wall Street Journal, The Heritage Foundation, Gorge Will - no problems.

1. Fox News - no
2. Wall Street Journal - yes
3. The Drudge Report - no
4. New York Post - no
5. WorldNetDaily (WND)- hell no
6. The Washington Times - no
7. TownHall - no
8. The Examiner - hell no
9. The Rush Limbaugh Show - fk no
10. Michelle Malkin - no
11. Glenn Beck - hell no
12. The Heritage Foundation - yes
13. News With Views - nope
14. Sean Hannity - hell nope
15. Pajamas Media - nope
16. Breitbart - hell nope
17. Gorge Will - yes
18. Ann Coulter - hell nope
19. Bill O’Reilly - nope
20. Redstate - nope
21. Front Page Magazine - nope
22. Right Wing News - yeah right
23. Republican National Committee - nope
24. Dick Morris - heck no
25. American Conservative - nope
1 post removed

Location hidden

#63438 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there were a lot of other credible sources but I didn't think your kind would read anything unless Faux News told you it was true.
:)
Actually, most of the time I do read them.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#63439 Nov 21, 2012
Racist Democrap Senator Algore voted against the "Civil Rights Act of 1964," for example.

And, I bet all the members of the Party Founded by Slaveholders on this forum voted for Algore the Flake in 2000!

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63440 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he does have a business and investments too. I guarantee ya'.:-) He even provided me some helpful advice.
LOL! If so he trades cigarettes for favors and is a jailhouse lawyer.

Hey NTR, I ordered your Christmas gift today.

Location hidden

#63441 Nov 21, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
A Marine IS a Marine for Life
Regardless of war.
You go Patriot Warrior! Thank you and any others on this site who have served their country!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63442 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just prove what you claim is all I all I am asking.. You can't can you..
Eagle
Mikey, mikey, mikey...to ask one to post personel, especially business related information on topix is sooooo naive of you.

Here's a mind twister for you....post a copy of your "public assistance" award letter.

But wait!!..Hell..you posted pictures of you half naked with a bloody towel!...oh yea what about that one of you in your "gown" with all those electrodes plugged into your body...

how about your fantasy biker bar where they called you "rattlesnake", "python", "cockroach" or some reptilian /insect species...

lol...no Mikey you're the ultimate drama monger here on topix..you win hands down. LOL :)

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63443 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are lying and I ask for proof.. Let them prove their claims once and for all..
Eagle
NTR has no proof, she only believes what she wants to believe.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#63444 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he don't have a business much like you are not a lawyer either..
Eagle
I bet you he has teeth. That's a lot more than you got, gummy.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#63445 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where you obtain your information, but much of what you said is inaccurate in my view. My parents went through the depression also and it was very difficult and demoralizing. My father didn't have a pair of shoes until he started to school.
I am against abortion in most cases, but I have no problem whatsoever with the government assisting children in need. I worked with many of these families during my career and I know the difficulties they experience. What I do have a problem with is massive abusive of the system.
I also have no problem with current law regarding children of illegals born in the United States. What I do have a problem with is non-citizens who enter the United States, without government permission and in violation of our nationality law, or non-citizens who stay beyond the termination date of a visa which is also in violation of the law.
Obama voted to cut off the filibuster of the Amnesty Bill in 2007. The Amnesty Bill would have legalized all illegal activities of "non-citizens who stay beyond the termination date of a visa."

Source: http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/126.pdf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 159,600
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 7 min Bill Clinton 519
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 9 min Quirky 242
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 11 min woodtick57 184
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Ari son of Anarchy 178,121
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min shinningelectr0n 1,216,683
News Is Congress sabotaging Iran nuclear deal? 33 min Lawrence Wolf 28
More from around the web