The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403542 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#63398 Nov 21, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.
Now we have Obamatroll, No Cash and No Hope.
Robbing the masses blind doesn't pay as well these days...

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#63399 Nov 21, 2012
Why not put Obama on trial at the International Court of Justice sitting in the Hague for war crimes against defenseless Afghan and Pakistani and Palestinian civilians? Could Obama defend himself?
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63401 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "There is no need to respond"???
Why, because the ENTIRE truth might be told including BOTH sides of the story?
"Every conservative on this thread who has posted from a conservative site is advised immediately the site is not legitimate."
I don't believe that's true at all, and you are misrepresenting what's happened.
But what really puzzles me is why you care so much and why do you let it bother you so? Who care? I've been posting on this Forum for a long time, and I've had countless posts to me about "liberal" news sources, and so what? It's petty in my opinion.
And who cares WHO posts from a "far left" news site OR a "conservative" news site? I don't see the importance of it at all. We're a country that thrives on different opinions, and Freedom of the Press is a fundamental feature of our Bill Of Rights.
Why don't you just ignore what you dislike and move on. There is no "double standard" if everyone is doing the same thing.
I will respond to anything I please. Remember?
I know this is difficult for you Rose, but the reason it has been a concern is that EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS A CONSERVATIVE LINK IT IS POINTED OUT AS BEING GARBAGE!!!!!! I could probably go back and find them for you but I'm not going to take the time.

Don't worry! I won't be concerned about it in the future!!!

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#63402 Nov 21, 2012
The members of the Party Founded by Slaveholders hate Republicans only because of the Civil War and are determined to make one race go back into slavery, this time the white race. In other words, racism on display!

Martinez, CA

#63403 Nov 21, 2012
wailing joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....aren't you precious? Thanks for your gratitude. It's about time you losers started thanking us for carrying your useless asses. However, I regret to tell you that the piggybank is now empty. You see, the last time I checked, there was $17 trillion missing. Oh, and we spent that money already, so it's not likely we'll find it again. Actually... it's worse than that. We actually OWE that $17 trillion. You see, we didn't just empty our account. We borrowed $17 trillion...and then spent that too.
So next Thanksgiving you do need to thank those of us who are paying the taxes that made Liberal La-La Land possible. Cause most likely by then we'll be bankrupt, which means that La-La Land will be history.
Reality. Sucks, doesn't it? Enjoy the holidays.
I'm sorry you're so miserable, but it's not my fault.

I'm sure even you can find something to be grateful for. I hope you feel better soon.
wailing joey

Greeley, CO

#63404 Nov 21, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well doggone it, Republicans sleep in twin beds, some even in separate rooms. That why there are more Democrats!
That's why I favor abortions. It cuts down on the number of bloodsucking Democrats that are born, most of whom grow up to be ticks or leeches on society.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#63405 Nov 21, 2012
Democraps really believe in equal treatment of only their pocketbooks and perverted sexual desires. The Party Founded by Slaveholders reminds me of the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm. "All animals are equal. But pigs are MORE equal." There is obviously no real commitment to equal treatment based on race among the members of the Party Founded by Slaveholders.

Religion made them human

#63406 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The more moderate and centrist Republicans don't want to align themselves with the extremists in the conservative camp. Can you blame them? LOL!
It's partly how they lost the election. Romney was all over the map trying to figure out which group to appeal to, and he ended up pleasing none of them in the end. It was the extremists who simply wanted to get rid of Obama--they didn't really have any heartfelt allegiance to Romney. Republicans are their own worst enemy.
It's bad enough when the masses don't like a political candidate - it's fatal when the masses think the political candidate doesn't like them. The moderates that voted for The Mutt did so grudgingly.
wailing joey

Greeley, CO

#63407 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is difficult for you Rose, but the reason it has been a concern is that EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS A CONSERVATIVE LINK IT IS POINTED OUT AS BEING GARBAGE!!!!!! I could probably go back and find them for you but I'm not going to take the time.
Quit teasing Rose. She's brain damaged and it's not her fault. It happened when she was 13 and she hasn't matured since then.

Martinez, CA

#63408 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you post is "difficult" for me, but your condescending attitude is duly noted.

I still say you're exaggerating, distorting the truth, and making a huge stink over something that people have been doing on these threads for YEARS, and both sides have done it.

If, as you claim every time someone posts a conservative link, it is called garbage, then there are just as many instances of liberal news sources being condemned.

You just don't get it, and don't want to. You're like a dog with a chew toy that simply can't let go.

Who freakin' cares about your constant whining about news sources? It's petty like I said.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#63409 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he don't have a business much like you are not a lawyer either..
Eagle
Yes, he does have a business and investments too. I guarantee ya'.:-) He even provided me some helpful advice.

Religion made them human

#63410 Nov 21, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, these silly Democraps want everyone to agree about everything. Democraps want only one party. Democraps want only one radio station. Democraps want only one TV station. Democraps want to end freedom of speech in the new "United States of Amerika!"
Elections have consequences...

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63411 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you ASSume to much.. Nope no delayers the deposit was make last night like always..
Nobody wants to stalk a mexican like you anyways..LMFO if you think someone would go looking for yer ass..
Eagle
LOL...punched your dim button huh mikey..LOL!!!
btw Einstein you're the one who asked for me to post personel information...you'd love that huh.
You must really be ashamed to be on "public assistance"..LOL!!

btw Mikey.....if you have any glitches with your "check" PM me...
I have an emergency fund for my employees which is full...I'm sure I can throw you a bone.:)

<poor birdbrain when he has no come back his only response is reference to ethnic origin>

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#63412 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you trying to say? I'm right? Or are you admitting that you are functionally illiterate? You cannot be appointed as a casualty assistance officer if you're illiterate.
I am saying you are a liar.. Is that clear enough for you??

Eagle
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#63414 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he does have a business and investments too. I guarantee ya'.:-) He even provided me some helpful advice.
Prove it then..

Eagle

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#63415 Nov 21, 2012
And why, after spending trillions, is unemployment still so high under the Party Founded by Slaveholders? I though their Democrap "Stimulus Bill" was supposed to create jobs and solve all our problems. At least that was the sales pitch.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#63416 Nov 21, 2012
Elections have consequences.

Republicans gained 10 seats in the overwhelmingly Republican United States House of Representatives.

Obama will have to compromise to avoid the fast approaching fiscal cliff.

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#63417 Nov 21, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
How many Afghan and Paki and Palestinian children did Obama's illegal drone warfare kill today?
Hope this don't spoil your Thanksgiving.

Cease-fire begins between Israel and Hamas.
http://news.yahoo.com/cease-fire-begins-betwe...

ISRAELITES

http://youtu.be/_qs8T4g6niQ
Desmond Dekker & The Aces
6-daywar

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#63418 Nov 21, 2012
And finally, New Rule: Now that he's been re-elected, President Obama must get back at all those right-wing hacks who tried to paint him as an angry black man pushing a liberal agenda...by becoming an angry black man who's pushing a liberal agenda.

Now, I have been mostly holding my tongue about the president this past season, because I didn't want to muddy the waters in a country where you only get two choices. But, Mister President, there are two ways to look at your 51%-48% victory. One, is we love you. The other is we like you three percent better than Mitt Romney.

And, by the way, let us never speak that name again. "Mitt."

Let it be a dark and buries memory of a close call with a creature equal parts pure evil and excellent posture. Like getting dry-humped in a crowded subway by Roger Moore.

No, I like this president. And all those secret strategy meetings we had with me and him and George Soros and the new Black Panthers...I found him to be very agreeable, "Allah be praised."

But, it is now the job of progressives to hold his feet to the fire for causes important to us. If not now, when? There's no third term, Mister President, so you might as well throw caution to the wind. Because it's not like we're using it to produce energy.

Yes, clean energy, that's just one of many issues, like civil liberties, the drug war, the drone war, the war-war, gun control, that have been on my mind these last four years. And let's just say I have been waiting to exhale. And, by that I mean I've been holding my nose.

But, you're free now. With no more elections to win, you are free to never again have to kiss the a** of coal miners and say the words "clean coal." There is no such thing. There is no such thing as "clean coal." It's like saying "Internet privacy" or "Tea Party intellectual." Or "Fox News journalist".

Another priority should be cutting the defense budget. We're the home of the brave. Let's prove it by getting by with one less submarine. Yes, we were involved in a struggle against a radical enemy bent on our destruction. But the election is over. And we need to recognize that America has the same problem with the defense budget that Mrs. Petraeus has with her husband's penis. It's swollen and we can't bring ourselves to touch it.

And as far as Afghanistan goes, I know you said we're leaving in 2014, but look at it this way: enemies are always on guard for a surprise attack, but they would never suspect a surprise retreat. Really, we can leave right away, because we have figured out something the Afghans haven't: air travel.

And as long as we're ending wars, how about the war on drugs? Two states, Colorado and Washington, have actually legalized pot now, which gives you, as president, the rare opportunity to improve the world by doing absolutely nothing. Just tell Eric Holder to stay the hell out of Boulder. And if the conservatives b**ch about it, throw states' rights back in their face.

Isn't that their big theme? "Send it back to the states," "the will of the people?" Well, this is the people...who, in those two states, on election day, got up off the couch and drove their 1987 Toyota Tercel with the "Visualize World Peace" bumper sticker on the back to the polls, and voted to stop the drug war. And then drove home and got back on the couch.

And finally, instead of rewriting Social Security, how about rewriting the Patriot Act? How about another look at rendition and warrantless searches, and wiretaps? And how about stop listening in on our phone calls and reading our emails? I'm not a teenager and you're not my mom, okay?

And, besides, there is a much better way to confirm your suspicions that I'm smoking weed and hanging around with the wrong people: just watch the show!

Bill Maher
Real Time with Bill Maher

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#63419 Nov 21, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...punched your dim button huh mikey..LOL!!!
btw Einstein you're the one who asked for me to post personel information...you'd love that huh.
You must really be ashamed to be on "public assistance"..LOL!!
btw Mikey.....if you have any glitches with your "check" PM me...
I have an emergency fund for my employees which is full...I'm sure I can throw you a bone.:)
<poor birdbrain when he has no come back his only response is reference to ethnic origin>
Just prove what you claim is all I all I am asking.. You can't can you..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,457,950
News Trump supports completion of Dakota Access Pipe... 2 min Black Rhino 44
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min TRUMP WINNERS 252,961
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 5 min Frankie Rizzo 1,962
News Warning against carbon tariffs (Jul '09) 21 min IB DaMann 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min IB DaMann 62,303
News Donald Trump criticizes Jill Stein-led recount ... 26 min Philosophic 143
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 38 min Philosophic 136
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr flack 1,022
News Trump, Clinton aides clash at post-election gat... 5 hr Philosophic 94
More from around the web