The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 2,679)

Showing posts 53,561 - 53,580 of240,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If so, Could a merger be out of the question? LOL. Inquisitively speaking however.
None needed. Thanks :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Gots to GO!
Hope ALL Americans ...
have a Happy Thanksgiving <3

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need one ...
I have a "God given" brain
for that purpose :)
You may have God given dementia, but not a brain you twit!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We learned more from a 3-minute record, baby
Than we ever learned in school
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
An oath is an oath.
Ready when needed.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying Pig Alert – AP, yes AP, Reporter Asks Pointed “why” Questions to State Dept….
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
And?? What's your point?

A bully reporter is asking hostile questions while Nuland is trying to emphasize the importance of diplomacy between two allies.

What's the problem here? There isn't one.

Go look for another teapot, maybe you'll find the tempest you're desperately searching for.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What really is absurd as well as ridiculous is that you are answering for him by glorifying what you think you know of him when all he has ever talked about on here and elsewhere is about "rent" and NOT EVER about ownership. That much is in my realm of comprehension and if he was any kind of entrepeneur, he would praise the concept of free enterprise and encourage others to do the same. He might have you misled but not me in the least. I give you a big resounding double,
PFFFFFT, PFFFFFT.
Hi posi, You can give me the same pffft. USM is a fine person that cares about those less fortunate then himself. He's a person that gives of himself and he has taught his children to care as well. Perhaps we need more like he is. He is an attorney and knows about being an entrepeneur first hand.
Because all don't see eye to eye with you posi doesn't make them bad people or ignorant. We each have our individual knowledge and experience of how things are .... period. Put together that's a great strength.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement? No retirements? Only one? You poor ignorant fool on a fixed income that will only deteriorate in value over time. That will not be enough. You had better hope the federal government is still there when the corporation that signs your retirement check tires of you and seeks protection from you in the bankruptcy courts.
I actually receive two retirement checks and my husband receives another and we are doing quite well. Thank you for your concern and interest!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with your news site issues.
People who are open-minded read and reference a variety of news sources. It isn't about the source, it's about the CONTENT. Get over it and your pettiness and grow up.
I thought you did not want me to contact you Rose! Request goes both ways! Don't consider for one moment you can tell me what to do!!! Go away little old lady!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And?? What's your point?
A bully reporter is asking hostile questions while Nuland is trying to emphasize the importance of diplomacy between two allies.
What's the problem here? There isn't one.
Go look for another teapot, maybe you'll find the tempest you're desperately searching for.
Do you EVER say ANYTHING nice to anyone?????????? You should be getting into the holiday spirit! Try to be nice for a change. Your entire outlook on life will be better!

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you did not want me to contact you Rose! Request goes both ways! Don't consider for one moment you can tell me what to do!!! Go away little old lady!!!!
Blah, blah, blah, pfttt!

If you're retired, you're older than I am. LOL!

But YOU think YOU can tell others what to do, hypocrite? Go whine to someone who cares.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you EVER say ANYTHING nice to anyone?????????? You should be getting into the holiday spirit! Try to be nice for a change. Your entire outlook on life will be better!
LMAO! I was replying to a comment about an article that was posted.

And you dare tell me how I should respond? You're not only a hypocrite, you're a phony and a meddling old biddy. My post was not directed to you.

My life and outlook are just fine, but I will reply to anything I choose and in the manner I choose, and I don't need your approval, control freak.

Now YOU go get in the "holiday spirit," and stop telling people what to do, you silly thing.

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Religious threads? They must be like the "high" mass the firm and I perform at hunting camp on Sundays after the hunt and before going home on Tuesday. I frequently hear inuendos that mention God. LOL
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!

Take an english writing course. Learn how to write a complete sentence for Pete's sake.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the war that B.O. is still fighting, are you whining about that one to or just the one the Democrats started before President Bush took office??
You do know that President Clinton had the chance to have Osama Bin Laden (the one behind 911) handed over to him but refused.
Did you know that over the course of Clinton's presidency, there were 6 attacks linked to Bin Laden such as: 93 WTC bombing, 93 attack on U.S. Ranger in Somalia, 95 bombing in Saudi Arabia, 96 Khobar Towers attack, 98 attack on U.S. embassies in Africa, and the 2000 attack on the USS Cole?
Did you know that in 1993, Clinton sent U.S. soldiers into Somalia denying requests for armor support for an operation while giving the target of the covert action, Aidid, a marine guard later on while deciding to withdraw?
Did you know that in 1993, after the WTC bombing, then President Clinton warned America against overreacting?
Did you know that Bill Clinton's own political strategist, Dick Morris, publicly stated Clinton was not even interested in the WTC bombing while failing to visit the site of make an appearance on national television?
Did you know Clinton's own political strategist Dick Morris made it publicly known Clinton was oblivious to a terror alert and did nothing to stop the Khobar Towers attack?
Did you know a whistleblower that was part of the Gore Commission on Aviation Safety, Victoria Cummock, told of how then Vice-President Al Gore wrote a letter promising airlines his findings would not cost them a dime while also failing to implement changes that could have prevented 9-11 just to get campaign cash?
Did you know that on Sept. 10th (just a day before the date Bin Laden chose to strike America) in 1999 that Clinton granted clemency to 16 FALN terrorists in stark contradiction of his own words in 1996 of zero tolerance and stating in 1999 that U.S. foreign policy was no concessions to terrorism given the FALN had killed 6, injured dozens, and committed 139 bombings?
Did you know the Sunday Times of London quoted Bill Clinton saying that his decision not take the Sudanese offer to have Bin Laden handed over to the U.S. was the "biggest mistake" of his presidency?
http://clintoncrimes.tripod.com/ClintonsBinLa...
Stop whining about the Republicans until you Democrats get your SH*T together!
Clinton Crimes?

Pfftt!!
1 post removed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR opinion and as such, NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!
You obviously do.

Pfftt!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not claim to be a part of those other people you talk about.
I belong to God ...
My heart belongs to Him also.
This Country "used to" belong to Him too, until people like you came along!
If your god created you to his image, YOUR god is an imbecile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, pfttt!
If you're retired, you're older than I am. LOL!
But YOU think YOU can tell others what to do, hypocrite? Go whine to someone who cares.
Very young retiree honey! I am not whining at! You always think everyone is whining except for YOU!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously do.
Pfftt!!
Pffftt!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're obsessed with your news site issues.
People who are open-minded read and reference a variety of news sources. It isn't about the source, it's about the CONTENT. Get over it and your pettiness and grow up.
I wonder why it is that you NEVER reference anything other than left wing political rags. MSLSD, salon, bluffington post, etc. Since when have you ever read or linked ANYTHING from a conservative source? You always insult anyone that links anything to a conservative source. So much for practicing what you preach. You should be proud of your open mind. In fact, you are so open minded, your brain has fallen out.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Very young retiree honey! I am not whining at! You always think everyone is whining except for YOU!!!
Yaaaaawwwwn......dang, but you're boring.

And yes, you whine a lot about the stupidest, most petty things.

And don't call me "honey." It's so phony.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yaaaaawwwwn......dang, but you're boring.
And yes, you whine a lot about the stupidest, most petty things.
And don't call me "honey." It's so phony.
Quote from you: "but I will reply to anything I choose and in the manner I choose, and I don't need your approval, control freak".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,561 - 53,580 of240,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••