The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395459 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#57983 Nov 8, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock!
White people don't vote as a bigoted block like other groups so they don't have the RACIAL clout that you desire. They are 72% of the population. If they decided to stand together and vote on racial lines like minorities what do you think would happen?
By the way did you Canucks welcome ILLEGAL Immigrants?
Non Hispanic Whites make up 63.4% of the population.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

Redwood City, CA

#57984 Nov 8, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock!
White people don't vote as a bigoted block like other groups so they don't have the RACIAL clout that you desire. They are 72% of the population. If they decided to stand together and vote on racial lines like minorities what do you think would happen?
By the way did you Canucks welcome ILLEGAL Immigrants?
"White people don't vote as a bigoted block like other groups so they don't have the RACIAL clout that you desire."

Really??? Are you sure of that? Wonder how they got to be "72% of the population" then. Hmmmmm.

And why was every President and Vice-President since the 18th Century until 2008 a white male?

Are you one of those "angry white guys" I've been hearing about?

Religion made them human

#57985 Nov 8, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is that what the book says or NOT?
Bring up the entire book quote.
Buzzcut

Leominster, MA

#57986 Nov 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
Bad news for the Self-Deport Border Nazis...
Sean Hannity: I’ve ‘evolved’ on immigration
Posted by Rachel Weiner on November 8, 2012 at 7:41 pm
Fox News’ Sean Hannity told his radio listeners Thursday that he’s “evolved” on immigration and thinks undocumented immigrants without criminal records should have a “pathway to citizenship.”
Noting that Hispanic voters overwhelmingly backed President Obama in Tuesday’s election (as the white vote declined), Hannity said that the Republican party could only compete for Latino voters if they took immigration off the table.
“We;ve got to get rid of the immigration issue altogether,” he said.“It’s simple to me to fix it. I think you control the border first. You create a pathway for those people that are here. You don’t say you’ve got to go home. And that is a position that I’ve evolved on. Because, you know what, it’s got to be resolved. The majority of people here, if some people have criminal records you can send them home, but if people are here, law-abiding, participating for years, their kids are born here, you know, it’s first secure the border, pathway to citizenship, done, whatever little penalties you want to put in there, if you want, and it’s done.”
Hannity is a pundit, not a politician, but for such a high-profile conservative it’s a notable shift. A pathway to citizenship for all law-abiding undocumented immigrants goes beyond the DREAM Act opposed by most Republicans.
“Monkeys evolved into humans. Hannity has evolved on immigration,” tweeted Ana Navarro, a Republican consultant who has often criticized her party on the issue.“Keeping hope alive.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...
So we should just give up and legalize all the illegals and give them a free lunch citizenship.

Will that help put unemployed Americans back to work or leave them permanently unemployed?
Will that cut government costs or raise them?

Why should America accept anyone who wants to come here no matter how bad it hurts existing Americans?

Does any country do that?

What % of the world would come here if we allowed it?

Would 10% sound reasonable?

That is 700 million people.

Is that a good idea?

Or do we just let in Hispanic illegals and not anyone else?
Super Pacs Tax

Fullerton, CA

#57987 Nov 8, 2012
Tax the super pacs to upgrade and expand voting technology.

Spider spins web, crashes voting machine in Rehoboth
http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2012/11/08/sp...

The machines are about 14 years old and Conti has been pushing for new voting equipment for the last six years, she said.

Conti said the issue kept “slipping through the cracks” and that no new machines were bought because “the town is hurting financially.”

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57988 Nov 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> We agree on the incremental steps to moderate the party, but it still begs the question.., "WHO"? Who currently has the power and the huevos to begin the purging?
Don't laugh but I do. Well perhaps not the power but for sure the "huevos" hypothetically speaking. I already contacted my Representative and let him know what the problem was with our Party. So I've got the ball going.

Religion made them human

#57989 Nov 8, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You know USMail that back in the day they gave the news information then they would do an opinion piece which they let people know was only the speakers opinion. An example of that would be Walter Cronkite. But now a days they simply weave their opinions into the news.
But I understand what your saying. I just don't like what they do. I believe it's harmful to our society.
I know what you mean. They even make "infomercials" that sound like the news. I used to like a program called "Naked News". LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#57990 Nov 8, 2012
Just because he was re elected doesn't make one obligated to legitimize his poor record of performance as shown by his slim popular victory. JMO
Are You Kidding

Saint Petersburg, FL

#57991 Nov 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
Doing the "we won" dance all up in yo face right now!!!!!!
Hahahahaahaa!!
No problem! Just seriously doubt you would do it if you were actually up in my face!
1 post removed

Religion made them human

#57993 Nov 8, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
So we should just give up and legalize all the illegals and give them a free lunch citizenship.
Will that help put unemployed Americans back to work or leave them permanently unemployed?
Will that cut government costs or raise them?
Why should America accept anyone who wants to come here no matter how bad it hurts existing Americans?
Does any country do that?
What % of the world would come here if we allowed it?
Would 10% sound reasonable?
That is 700 million people.
Is that a good idea?
Or do we just let in Hispanic illegals and not anyone else?
"So we should just give up and legalize all the illegals and give them a free lunch citizenship."

Ask Hannity. I just report the news.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#57994 Nov 8, 2012
Diamonds are nothing but ancient water crystals.

Buy a cryogenics incubator and some bottled water and in ten weeks you are suddenly the richest man on the planet with an uncut diamond measuring zip.

have fun making your millions curtsey of DAMOCLES EMPIRES CORPORATION .

What another wonderfully fun idea.
Buzzcut

Leominster, MA

#57995 Nov 8, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"White people don't vote as a bigoted block like other groups so they don't have the RACIAL clout that you desire."
Really??? Are you sure of that? Wonder how they got to be "72% of the population" then. Hmmmmm.
And why was every President and Vice-President since the 18th Century until 2008 a white male?
Are you one of those "angry white guys" I've been hearing about?
White Englishmen (and a few others) created this country (after their ancestors took it from the native American tribes) and up to 1960 white people were almost 90% of the country that is why.
Are You Kidding

Saint Petersburg, FL

#57996 Nov 8, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeesh, what are you about four-years-old?
OK. Whatever you say dumbass!!!! Better?????
1 post removed
Roll the Dice

Fullerton, CA

#57998 Nov 8, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Its gonna have to be someone young, generationally young. Someone highly educated and modern. Someone even racialized, Hispanic or maybe biracial. Someone who is not connected to the old guard. Not a puppet or token. People see through that (Herman Cain). Disconnect from religion. Follow the division between church and state. Time for them to evolve with society. I'm sure someone will rise from the ranks in the next 4 years.
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas)— A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David”(he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences.”
1 post removed
Buzzcut

Leominster, MA

#58000 Nov 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Non Hispanic Whites make up 63.4% of the population.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
Whatever, I was just repeating the numbers the LIBTARD reporter was using last night. Can't the libtards get the %s right?

Religion made them human

#58001 Nov 8, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Don't laugh but I do. Well perhaps not the power but for sure the "huevos" hypothetically speaking. I already contacted my Representative and let him know what the problem was with our Party. So I've got the ball going.
I'm certain that there are millions that feel like you right now. But where is the leadership willing to restage The Night of the Long Knives in the RNC? Who do you think can do that?
Are You Kidding

Saint Petersburg, FL

#58002 Nov 8, 2012
Thank you, America. Thank you for re-electing Barack Obama.

Thank you for solidifying Obamacare. Thank you for ensuring that my health insurance rates will rise to the point where my employer drops my coverage. Thank you for future higher prescription drug prices, for lower quality care, for long lines to see my doctor, and for allowing a board of 15 people to determine my fate. Thank you, America.

Thank you, America, for making sure our media will be taking a coffee break for the next four years instead of holding our elected officials accountable (unless they’re Republicans, of course). Thank you for making sure we’ll never find out about how we lost a brave border agent who was shot by a gun from a government gun-running operation. Thank you for making sure we won’t find out about why our president lied about the circumstances surrounding the death of an ambassador. Thank you for seeing to it that we won’t find out that the government’s response to Sandy was worse than its response to Katrina. Thank you, America.

Thank you, America, for making sure we’ll continue to have an education system that teaches children that you are bad while ignoring the genius of your Declaration of Independence and your Constitution; that teaches children about birth control and gender equality but steers clear of God; that teaches children to rely on the government for the things they need instead of on themselves. Thank you, America.

Thank you, America, for ensuring that we will continue to run up huge deficits. Thank you for ensuring the continued abuse of the Fed, which will be free to print more money, eventually making it worth less than the paper it’s printed on. Thank you for piling that debt on my children, so they’ll have to work for your government and China’s, rather than for themselves and their families. Thank you, America.

Thank you, America, for making sure our military strength will be greatly reduced, in men and in supplies and equipment. Thank you for cementing poor relationships with our allies while coddling our enemies. Thank you for ensuring Iran gets a nuclear weapon, which it will not be afraid to use, probably resulting in another deadly global conflict down the road. Thank you, America.

Thank you, America, for ensuring that proposed regulations on oil drilling and coal mining will be implemented, which will cause gas and electricity prices to spike. Thank you for ensuring that we won’t be able to build new power plants and refineries. And thank you especially because these things will cause our everyday necessities, like food and transportation, to cost us more than ever before. Thank you, America.

Thank you, America, for ensuring that our religious institutions will be dictated to by your government, that they will have to provide services such as contraception and abortion even though doing so defies their most basic beliefs. Thank you, America.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/07/a-thank-you...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58003 Nov 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem! Just seriously doubt you would do it if you were actually up in my face!
Pfft!

It's just as satisfying for me lady. ;)
STILL DANCING!!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaayyyaaahhh!!

We won!

You lost!

We won!

You lost!

WE won!

YOU lost!

Yeah!

:-)

Remember, all I said was "I disagree".
Buzzcut

Leominster, MA

#58004 Nov 8, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Its gonna have to be someone young, generationally young. Someone highly educated and modern. Someone even racialized, Hispanic or maybe biracial. Someone who is not connected to the old guard. Not a puppet or token. People see through that (Herman Cain). Disconnect from religion. Follow the division between church and state. Time for them to evolve with society. I'm sure someone will rise from the ranks in the next 4 years.
Like any of you give a damn anyway!

You would just as soon have one party rule by Democratic Totalitarians!

You don't give a damn about the Republican Party or Tea Party people or what they think.

How about we split up the country?

The Tea Party can live without the Democrats or the Republicans and do just fine.

The Democrats are like parasites, they need a host to live off of.

Religion made them human

#58005 Nov 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a tissue for your issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min renee 10,229
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min zef 311,873
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 243,539
News Response to the teacher shortage 8 min Question 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Henry 1,432,129
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 12 min Sick and Tired 48
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min Left of centre 18,346
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 26 min Dave 607
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,303
More from around the web