The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 1,409)

Showing posts 28,161 - 28,180 of239,720
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
headlines

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

ISRAEL "Dissolving" Muslim DOME of Rock -----#----

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
People should always flag Rico , X-Man and all of their supporters and socks. They are Disgusting! They are also Clueless.
Maybe they work for topix by just keeping things lively and active for a certain subset of radical extremists with an agenda.
Romney 2012

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee "Jack" could you give the rest of us a list of those poor people that were thrown off their land. LOL!!!
The last ditch they dug here for an oil pipeline, the farmers were building new houses with the money they got from the oil company for not whining about their digging a ditch to put their pipe in!
That's an interesting combination of stupid and hypocrisy you've got goin' on there old man so let me ask you a simple question...

What if I don't want an oil pipeline drippin' nasty across my land?

You see Cricket, I'm both an American and a land owner and here in America we don't like the government telling us what we have to do with our own land even if they compensate us financially.

When the supreme court expanded the governments powers of eminent domain most conservatives saw it as a dangerous and unconstitutional expansion of government and it's power over the private property of American citizens.

Right up until some land owner said "NO" and then it's "take his land, give him some cash and tell him to shut the fk up."

Private rights taken away in favor of the communal will.

You're not a conservative Cricket, you're an ideolog and I can tell you this much, if some oil company wanted to cut down the old growth forest on the back of our farm just to run an oil pipeline they would have a fight on their hands, I don't care how much money they offer.

In short Cricket old friend, kiss my ass and stay off my land!

:)

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you hear? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What????"sepperate" OMG, I know they didn't!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text> Why shouldn't I know? After all you've titled me the MO Troll. Fishing for personal information? Don't pump yourself up like that, moronic idiot! Happy now?
WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text>Why shouldn't I know?

Why should you? Why are you asking me where I live?
WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text>After all you've titled me the MO Troll.
Would you prefer the Nebraska Troll? Maybe you should use your registered handle if you don't like the names people refer to you as.
WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text>Fishing for personal information? Don't pump yourself up like that, moronic idiot! Happy now?
I'm always happy. You asked me where I live. That is fishing for personal information.
WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text>Moronic idiot
That's more like it. That's the way you treat many posters here "daily".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Would you prefer the Nebraska Troll? Maybe you should use your registered handle if you don't like the names people refer to you as.
<quoted text>
I'm always happy. You asked me where I live. That is fishing for personal information.
<quoted text>
Where DO you live? LOL Seriously, at least tell me what region, if you care to.
WARRENs Buffett

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't register because it's NOT a requirement. Now pick on someone else.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>What????"sepperat e" OMG, I know they didn't!!!!
It's the thought that counts T! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text>I don't register because it's NOT a requirement. Now pick on someone else.
You're not being "picked" on. You're not a victim. You posted to me like usual. If you can't handle the reply's don't initiate the dialogue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Where DO you live? LOL Seriously, at least tell me what region, if you care to.
Sorry T. I like keeping the trolls ignorant and hungry. I would P.M you with it but I think I've read that you don't allow for PM's? ;)
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure we'd be adding to the domestic supply? We would merely be increasing the portion of oil we EXPORT (about 10% currently). Do you have any evidence to the contrary that this oil would in fact be held for domestic consumption?
".... because the majority of the processed oil was already scheduled for export to foreign countries. "
Can you provide me ANY link that shows Keystone XL would lower domestic fuel prices as you contend?
Adding around 1.1 millions of barrels a day on the worldwide market will/should lower the price per barrel.. But here's a interesting read for ya..

"The supply of gasoline has been declining," Gheit says. "We have 700,000 barrels of refining capacity [that were shut down] in the last three months. That is almost 5 percent of U.S. gasoline production ... now offline."

http://www.npr.org/2012/02/22/147261788/whats...

Read the whole article..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure we'd be adding to the domestic supply? We would merely be increasing the portion of oil we EXPORT (about 10% currently). Do you have any evidence to the contrary that this oil would in fact be held for domestic consumption?
".... because the majority of the processed oil was already scheduled for export to foreign countries. "
Can you provide me ANY link that shows Keystone XL would lower domestic fuel prices as you contend?
"We spoke to other oil experts and received a mixed verdict on whether Keystone XL would make much of a difference on gasoline prices.“All else equal, more supply does put downward pressure on price,” said Jim Burkhard, managing director of global oil for IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates, who has testified before Congress in support of the Keystone XL pipeline. But he hesitated to predict the impact."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Eagle
Pay Lynn Quit Too

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

After one term in office Mitt quit. He did not defend his record and chose to endlessly campaign for president instead.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/07/24/wha...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry T. I like keeping the trolls ignorant and hungry. I would P.M you with it but I think I've read that you don't allow for PM's? ;)
I don't but hey, N, S, E or W? Just a general idea would do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I don't but hey, N, S, E or W? Just a general idea would do.
In that case I live in W Teddy. W. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case I live in W Teddy. W. ;)
Ha! Is it near NM? I guess you know that I am from the Midwest and now live in the middle of the country.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

BENGHAZI...

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea.
I sold a successful business for an embarrassing amount of money, got married, bought a farm and have been perfectly happy living a life that the Amish might consider a little austere ever since.
Now go sell your snake oil somewhere else. There's been a nice little conversation going on and it appears to be over your head.
I'd hardly call apologizing for Obama's many failures a nice little conversation. And I call you what I call every other liberal on here, a mental and intellectual coward.

Now go churn some butter.
2 posts removed

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Get an Education wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you a huge hint.
You need to get an education because you don't know shit about what you're talking about.
The first stimulus was passed under George Bush.. a Republican.
Since the economy began to falter in 2007, Congress has passed what amounts to three stimulus bills — a bipartisan $158 billion package of tax cuts signed by President George W. Bush in early 2008; a $787 billion bill pushed by President Obama when he took office in 2009 in the wake of the financial system’s collapse; and a tax cut and unemployment fund extension agreement reached by Mr. Obama and Congressional Republicans in 2010 and extended again to cover 2012.
2011 Obama Jobs Bill: Blocked by Republicans
After Republicans took control of the House in January 2011 following their big midterm victories, the debate in Washington focused on spending cuts, not stimulus. But with economic growth stalling in the late summer of 2011, unemployment still stubbornly high and the risk of a “double dip’' recession rising, Mr. Obama went before Congress in September to push for a $447 billion package of tax cuts and new government spending.
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/times...
You're literally too stupid, ignorant and close minded to even argue with.

Just one thing imbecile, douchebag criminal Harry Reid blocked the vote on Obama's 2011 "jobs" bill.

Reid blocks attempt by McConnell to vote on president's jobs bill ...
thehill.com/...action/.../185455-reid-blocks-... ...
Oct 4, 2011 – In a lively spat on the Senate floor Tuesday, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) attempted call up President Obama's jobs plan for an ...
Reid Blocks Obama Jobs Bill Vote - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../obama-s-jobs-bill-v... ...
Oct 5, 2011 – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid stepped up to stop a vote in the Senate on the president's measure, which had been requested by an ...
Pass this bill (later)! Reid blocks Obama jobs bill vote [VIDEO]| The ...
dailycaller.com/.../video-pass-this-bill-late... ...
Oct 4, 2011 – For all of President Obama's insistence that Congress must “pass this bill now,” and Democrats' assurances that they have the votes necessary ...

Now stfu.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , Very light No ground cover. It is also colder than a witch's T!t in a brass bra here ..lolol
hardly that cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,161 - 28,180 of239,720
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,618
Auto worker union scores a win in the South 7 min Cat74 15
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 7 min Asian Guy 21
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min deutscher Nationalstolz 50,463
Sen. Vitter asks: How many Central American imm... 7 min Obamacare KILLED my Mom 2
Obama: Congress can act now to fix border crisis 8 min FYI 47
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,072,113
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••