The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395555 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#32930 Oct 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good, I knew you just needed a bit of correcting. ;)
Mass Attack is obviously a sock puppet of somebody who's obsessed with homosexual behavior & Hispanic men. That narrows it down to Quirky and Monica.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32931 Oct 5, 2012
Mass attack wrote:
How many damn Ricos are there on this Topix page? I've lost track and undoubtedly posted replies to the wrong one(s) at some point. I feel like Obama in the thin Denver air: confused, out-of-touch, annoyed and arrogant... all at the same time! I no longer even understand my own policies! HELP!
Though I do have a nifty, works-for-anything solution: throw trillions of dollars of borrowed money at it! SPL:ATZ!(there... all better now)
There's only one Rico. There are mentally disturbed stalkers here on Topix, try not to get caught up in their delusions.
higgans

Avon, IN

#32932 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Romney's a Kenyan
well that stoopid comment proves two things:
1) your sources are stoopid, too
2) and so ARE YOU for listening to them and believing AND repeating them!LOL
btw, we already KNEW this two points but, THANKS for supplying even MOR proof.:)
COME ON NOV.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#32933 Oct 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Me..worry? Pfft! These clowns need to reboot their rhetoric machine. Obama's coming back like bell bottoms and Romney's going to continue to be the schmuck that he is. I predict a hidden video of Romney bragging about fooling 99% of America to surface soon.
Mitt Romney: "I've got five boys. I'm used to people saying something that's not always true, but just keep on repeating it and ultimately hoping I'll believe it."

So his five sons are also liars? Well that figures.
5 posts removed
Brad

Manchester, CT

#32939 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney: "I've got five boys. I'm used to people saying something that's not always true, but just keep on repeating it and ultimately hoping I'll believe it."
That was classic with Oblamer and his 5 trillion in imaginary tax cuts.
Romney schooled him time and again.
Had to love it when Oblamer thought he finally hit one out of the park with ,blaming Bush again,2 billion in oil subsidies and Romney jammed his 90 billion in 2 years to green companies that don't even exist anymore.
BooYah!
Romney exposed Oblamer for the incompetant buffoon that he is.
1 post removed
Mass attack

United States

#32941 Oct 5, 2012
Rico the Gingerbread Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Told 27 LIES In 38 Minutes
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/...
Here's Rico doing a "front royal" in public! It's interesting to see Obama resorting to the same tactic used by Hitler, namely The Big Lie:

"All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true within itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods."

Since he lost the debate, was unable to explain his own policies (!?!?) and appeared to be quite incompetent, Obama has gone to Plan B: tell everyone Romney is a liar. Some simple-minded people (like Rico and Ex-man) will believe anything Obama says. All he needs to do is convince a small number of idiots to get re-elected. Thus the Hitler-like "Big Lie" tactic.

The Amazing Shrinking President has left the gutter, descended through the sewer pipes and now sits in bowels of our nation atop a steaming pile of sh*t, lying his ass off. Too cowardly to do it to Romney's face, he now does it on the stump surrounded by his faithful & gullible ObamaZombies, who eat his sh*t like it was candy.
1 post removed

#32943 Oct 5, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
reply to follow
by bloviated gas bag
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#32944 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is so pathetic that he thew his own kids under the bus. I cannot wait to see what Saturday Night Live has for a skit!!!
Mass attack

United States

#32945 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had kids, have you? Well, if you did, Obama already spent about $40,000 each and put it on their debit cards. Better get them that part-time burger flipping job at age 7 if you ever expect them to pay it off.

By the way, Obama already used the money to buy votes, so don't go looking for it in an account somewhere. It's gone... forever, not saved for their later use. It's important you know this. It's like he robbed your kids while you were asleep and you just smiled, turned over and did nothing. You stink as a parent, so it's just as well you don't have kids.

#32946 Oct 5, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea who AA is, and I really don't care, but that's me on Tuesday just home from a meeting out of town. Fake people use gray boxes and multiple IDs. They can't stay in a skin long enough to establish an identity, usually because they have no self-control or ethics. Do you know what I mean? I'm sure you do;-)
Hmm, who's AA? Must be another lovely lady. Very pretty, my new favorite picture of you. Shine on.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#32947 Oct 5, 2012
Mass attack wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Rico doing a "front royal" in public! It's interesting to see Obama resorting to the same tactic used by Hitler, namely The Big Lie:
"All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true within itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods."
Since he lost the debate, was unable to explain his own policies (!?!?) and appeared to be quite incompetent, Obama has gone to Plan B: tell everyone Romney is a liar. Some simple-minded people (like Rico and Ex-man) will believe anything Obama says. All he needs to do is convince a small number of idiots to get re-elected. Thus the Hitler-like "Big Lie" tactic.
The Amazing Shrinking President has left the gutter, descended through the sewer pipes and now sits in bowels of our nation atop a steaming pile of sh*t, lying his ass off. Too cowardly to do it to Romney's face, he now does it on the stump surrounded by his faithful & gullible ObamaZombies, who eat his sh*t like it was candy.
Hey Miss Piggy... you're plagiarizing again!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

http://wethepeoplefree.com/quotes/propaganda-...

http://hipsubwg.blogspot.com/2012/09/republic...

Location hidden

#32948 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Mass Attack is obviously a sock puppet of somebody who's obsessed with homosexual behavior & Hispanic men. That narrows it down to Quirky and Monica.
No, could be Gzeena...

#32949 Oct 5, 2012
RICOS nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>there are lots of 'lying sacks of crap' on here. the spirit and ilk speak for them-sevles too well on this issue.
Romney put the 'obama blamer' in place with out the clueless president knowing what hit him. he does not know his own policy...obama the bush blamer!
Romney is the man. wait for Oct. 11, Biden will get mopped up and put away by Ryan.
Romney is the man with a plan. Obama the blamer now knows this. What an arrogant man coming into the debate. He lost it too! MSN,NBC CBS,all NPTR and many libs were scratching their heads. still are. too funny to be real with the two........Romney/ Ryan for the office of the nation. proven leaders with the record to prove it.
Look sage won, Romney just walked back his recorded comments about the 47%(that he first double-downed on, at least twice)that you defended here. It won't fly, just as his flip flop on every issue at the debate won't.
If you want to support a liar, go ahead. It suits you.
Mass attack

United States

#32950 Oct 5, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one true Rico. Do you want an autograph picture of me?
Send $20 bucks to 6 9 6 9 Your Mom Street Los Angeles, Ca 9 0 2 1 0
In the mail! I used "ObamaBucks", so you can collect when our $16 trillion debt is paid off in about 158 years from now, assuming we don't re-elect Obama. If we do, it's 356 years AND you'll need to speak Chinese to redeem them.

Your kids, who from age 7 will be making tennis shoes for middle-class Chinese teenagers, don't need to know much Chinese. Just a few useful phrases: "Pissy-breaky, massa Cho?" "Shakin' the bush, l&#462;o b&#462;n, shakin' the bush." and, of course, "me so hony, me f*ck you lon time".

You see, being the most indebted country in the history of the world, AND having an clueless idiot making that worse, will have consequences. Some will not be too much fun.
Mass attack

United States

#32951 Oct 5, 2012
LOL! "&#462;o b&#462;n" was supposed to be "lao ban", which is Chinese for "boss", but the Chinese letters caused topix to fart out something entirely different.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#32952 Oct 5, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
here is what is WRONG with the America MSM and the state of our political discourse:
a candidate tells a roomful of supporters that it is NOT in his ELECTION interests to appeal to the XX% of voters for (whatever) reason that they are gonna vote for his opponent IRREGARDLESS.[ ANYBOY CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS. for instance: Obama told his campaign financiers NOT to bother with special ads in IN or IL, BUT to concentrate TARGETED ADS in OH and VA. why? because, XX% of the voters in IN are gonna vote for Romney NO MATTER WHAT and IL IS in the Obama bag. OH and VA ARE up for grabs. right?]
BUT, the MSM reports that Romney disses the '47%'. how? by calling their vote ahead of time and conceding their LOSS, to Obama?
NO. his mistake was identifying WHY they are perceived to be BIG Govt/Obama supporters: they get a Govt check!
THE TRUTH HURTS, period.
Romney should NEVER have retracted that '47%' statement, he should only explain the OBVIOUS once or twice, period.
even today, the Prog SCUM commentators are STILL beating that dead horse. that is why you NEVER give in to their BS attacks... YOU FIGHT BACK WITH FACTS AND COMMON SENSE and let the People decide.
COME ON NOV.
PERFECTLY STATED AND DEAD ON!!! It is sad that Romney is giving in the the Political Correctness Bullshit

#32953 Oct 5, 2012
Mass attack wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico, my apology for doubting you. Ex-man, who apparently was once a man, is right. You've been waiting for a Gay Pride parade to break out and I told you to look elsewhere. Boy, was I wrong! For here we have the Leader of the Band, X-Man (the Tranny?), twirling his baton, swinging his hips and swishing his way down Main Street. He's got more glitter, sparkles and sassy than a dozen Lawrence Welks, two Noel Cowards and one Elton John - for good measure.
I guess this is a gay blog after all. Broke Back Topix, your X-man has arrived!
Sounds like a great party! Now if you'd just leave as you're sucking the air out of the thread.

BTW you need to update your cultural references.
1 post removed
Mass attack

United States

#32955 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Miss Piggy... you're plagiarizing again!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie
http://wethepeoplefree.com/quotes/propaganda-...
http://hipsubwg.blogspot.com/2012/09/republic...
Well, you seem to have only a vague notion of what "plagiarizing" means: I said it was Hitler's and I put quotation marks at either end of the passage, meaning it's a f*cking quote, you dimwit!

Copied yes, but since it was marked as such and the author (Hitler) was acknowledged, I'm guilty of nothing expect putting up with idiots like you. F*ck you very much for your meaningless contribution to the discussion.

Location hidden

#32956 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flipp flop Mitt: " We've got 5 boys, just like dear old dad.. all liars, each and every one!! "

lol

Location hidden

#32957 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look sage won, Romney just walked back his recorded comments about the 47%(that he first double-downed on, at least twice)that you defended here. It won't fly, just as his flip flop on every issue at the debate won't.
If you want to support a liar, go ahead. It suits you.
Can you believe this guy???

What a wanker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 225,650
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min HILLARY 2016 243,579
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,432,230
News Trump: I reversed birther stance 'to get on wit... 8 min Synque 70
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 16 min Chilli J 11,256
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Regolith Based Li... 209,635
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min Frankie Rizzo 18,356
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 42 min WelbyMD 616
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 51 min renee 10,260
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Synque 1,310
More from around the web