The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
RICOS nightmare

Nashville, TN

#32907 Oct 5, 2012
jack mcsock, balls and princess? I got balls and credibility. you never go greybox do you? how many socks do you have? lets see the 'C' sea. post #32902.....it matters the credible source. you with ntr or what jack mcsock?
2 posts removed
Mass attack

North Dighton, MA

#32910 Oct 5, 2012
Rico the Gingerbread Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The Village Called U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mX5QJKr2oTgXX&feature=rel mfu
Ok, now that was funny!(Enjoyed it and will, with your permission, steal it to use later.)

However, Rico, it's very ironic you sent that, cause another "Village" (of sorts) called for you too! Here's their link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32912 Oct 5, 2012
RICOS nightmare wrote:
jack mcsock, balls and princess? I got balls and credibility. you never go greybox do you? how many socks do you have? lets see the 'C' sea. post #32902.....it matters the credible source. you with ntr or what jack mcsock?
Alrighty then!
1 post removed
Mass attack

North Dighton, MA

#32914 Oct 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You were already batting of'er in the first five words of your rant. I'm not Rico.
You can be the angry hypocrite all you want but we all know what happens when you hear a Boy George song play.
Your "in the closet Republican" arse comes out dancing like Milli Vanilli on crack except you don't have any hair to flip back.
Stop being such a control freak Hoover and mind your own business. We all know the real you wants to get crazy wicha bad self over some fine wine and five man twister.
You were defending Rico, weren't you? Or was it your own "gay pride" that I offended? If so, my apology to you too. You and Rico can swish all you want. I have nothing against gays, bi's, trannys, ex-men or any other sexual minority. What you do is your business.
1 post removed
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#32916 Oct 5, 2012
Flip flopping his way to the top.

MITTFORMER - MITT ROMNEY ACTION FIGURE COMMERCIAL PARODY
1 post removed
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#32918 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text> IS that how your mom dragged you into our country, Rico aka X Man
According to your own comments... your mother had you while she was taking a bath [or a shit] in the Rio Grande river.

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents come both from Mexico. I born in Mesa in 1985. My loyalty is to Mexico.
Soy Mexicana con mucho orgullo y mi hijo tambien
http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/emmy-awards/TLA...
1 post removed
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#32920 Oct 5, 2012
Former Obama supporter wrote:
I was naive in 2008 when I cast my vote for Mr Obama.
I will not make that mistake again.
I just don't want to spend my 20's in my childhood bedroom staring up at a fading Obama poster.
Romney owned Obama in the 1st debate and I'm sure he'll win the next two.
And nothing has changed as you're now supporting Mitt Romney. Looks like you were born with a fked up brain.
Mass attack

North Dighton, MA

#32921 Oct 5, 2012
How many damn Ricos are there on this Topix page? I've lost track and undoubtedly posted replies to the wrong one(s) at some point. I feel like Obama in the thin Denver air: confused, out-of-touch, annoyed and arrogant... all at the same time! I no longer even understand my own policies! HELP!

Though I do have a nifty, works-for-anything solution: throw trillions of dollars of borrowed money at it! SPL:ATZ!(there... all better now)
higgans

Marion, IN

#32922 Oct 5, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
Flip Flopping for votes, anyone?
Someone, please shut this guy's pie hole!
Romney on '47 percent': I was 'completely wrong'
By KASIE HUNT | Associated Press 3 hrs ago...
FISHERSVILLE, Va.(AP) Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has described his disparaging remarks about the 47 percent of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes as "not elegantly stated." Now he's calling them "just completely wrong."
The original remarks, secretly recorded during a fundraiser in May and posted online in September by...
He added: "And I absolutely believe, however, that my life has shown that I care about 100 percent and that's been demonstrated throughout my life. And this whole campaign is about the 100 percent."
Critics of Romney's "47 percent" remarks noted that many of those who don't pay federal incomes taxes pay other forms of taxes. More than 16 million elderly Americans avoid federal income taxes solely because of tax breaks that apply only to seniors, the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center reports. Millions of others don't pay federal income taxes because they don't earn enough after deductions and exemptions.
Acknowledging error is rare for Romney. Asked recently whether his TV ads had strayed from the facts, he said they had been "absolutely spot-on." Fact-checking operations have argued otherwise.
Some conservatives rallied around Romney after the video surfaced, urging him to stand behind the remarks as accurate despite the criticism.
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."
"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax," Romney said, and that his role "is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
Romney later told reporters at a news conference called to address the remarks: "It's not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I was speaking off the cuff in response to a question. And I'm sure I could state it more clearly in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that."
here is what is WRONG with the America MSM and the state of our political discourse:
a candidate tells a roomful of supporters that it is NOT in his ELECTION interests to appeal to the XX% of voters for (whatever) reason that they are gonna vote for his opponent IRREGARDLESS.[ ANYBOY CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS. for instance: Obama told his campaign financiers NOT to bother with special ads in IN or IL, BUT to concentrate TARGETED ADS in OH and VA. why? because, XX% of the voters in IN are gonna vote for Romney NO MATTER WHAT and IL IS in the Obama bag. OH and VA ARE up for grabs. right?]
BUT, the MSM reports that Romney disses the '47%'. how? by calling their vote ahead of time and conceding their LOSS, to Obama?
NO. his mistake was identifying WHY they are perceived to be BIG Govt/Obama supporters: they get a Govt check!
THE TRUTH HURTS, period.
Romney should NEVER have retracted that '47%' statement, he should only explain the OBVIOUS once or twice, period.
even today, the Prog SCUM commentators are STILL beating that dead horse. that is why you NEVER give in to their BS attacks... YOU FIGHT BACK WITH FACTS AND COMMON SENSE and let the People decide.
COME ON NOV.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#32923 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
And she told you to get lost, too Rico. Countless times.
BTW, will you post why she told you all of these thing?. You are showing 1/2 of the posts
ARe you trying to lie or distort things.
Wow... tally the tranny is blowing a head gasket....

I musta his a raw nerve...

HAHAHAHHA!!

Look at you change all the judge it's !!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are a dirty Mexican who takes baths in the Rio Grande River!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

You tried to kill yourself once!!!

HAHHAAHAHHA!!!

Your baby daddy ran off on you and left you with a bunch of anchor babies!!!

HAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

I'm better than you!!!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Monica needs to get thrown out with the trash!!

M Maleficent

O Onychophagy

N Nidorosity

I Inaniloquent

C Capernoited

A Aeolist

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Location hidden

#32924 Oct 5, 2012
Mass attack wrote:
<quoted text>
You were defending Rico, weren't you? Or was it your own "gay pride" that I offended? If so, my apology to you too. You and Rico can swish all you want. I have nothing against gays, bi's, trannys, ex-men or any other sexual minority. What you do is your business.
That's good, I knew you just needed a bit of correcting. ;)

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#32925 Oct 5, 2012
Mass attack wrote:
How many damn Ricos are there on this Topix page? I've lost track and undoubtedly posted replies to the wrong one(s) at some point. I feel like Obama in the thin Denver air: confused, out-of-touch, annoyed and arrogant... all at the same time! I no longer even understand my own policies! HELP!
Though I do have a nifty, works-for-anything solution: throw trillions of dollars of borrowed money at it! SPL:ATZ!(there... all better now)
There is only one true Rico. Do you want an autograph picture of me?

Send $20 bucks to 6 9 6 9 Your Mom Street Los Angeles, Ca 9 0 2 1 0

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#32926 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
X man is one of Rico's 10,000 fake names. rico likes to give the impression he is "popular" and t hat lots of people "agree" with him
rico also gives himself favorable judgits
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Talking to yourself... again???

HAHHHHAHAAA!!
Mass attack Rico

North Dighton, MA

#32927 Oct 5, 2012
Former Obama supporter wrote:
I was naive in 2008 when I cast my vote for Mr Obama.
I will not make that mistake again.
I just don't want to spend my 20's in my childhood bedroom staring up at a fading Obama poster.
Romney owned Obama in the 1st debate and I'm sure he'll win the next two.
While I agree and sympathize, this is no longer a political blog. Rather it's a gay pride parade. You must be named Rico or be an ex-man. Other than that, there's no rules. Some lesbo named NTRgunderfloggin tunes in occasionally, but all she does is hate our grankids and love Obama. She's particular to a "front royal", which is code for some kind of lezzie love act, I think. Beats a Rear Royal, which is what Rico and Ex-man seem to prefer.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#32928 Oct 5, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
here is what is WRONG with the America MSM and the state of our political discourse:
a candidate tells a roomful of supporters that it is NOT in his ELECTION interests to appeal to the XX% of voters for (whatever) reason that they are gonna vote for his opponent IRREGARDLESS.[ ANYBOY CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS. for instance: Obama told his campaign financiers NOT to bother with special ads in IN or IL, BUT to concentrate TARGETED ADS in OH and VA. why? because, XX% of the voters in IN are gonna vote for Romney NO MATTER WHAT and IL IS in the Obama bag. OH and VA ARE up for grabs. right?]
BUT, the MSM reports that Romney disses the '47%'. how? by calling their vote ahead of time and conceding their LOSS, to Obama?
NO. his mistake was identifying WHY they are perceived to be BIG Govt/Obama supporters: they get a Govt check!
THE TRUTH HURTS, period.
Romney should NEVER have retracted that '47%' statement, he should only explain the OBVIOUS once or twice, period.
even today, the Prog SCUM commentators are STILL beating that dead horse. that is why you NEVER give in to their BS attacks... YOU FIGHT BACK WITH FACTS AND COMMON SENSE and let the People decide.
COME ON NOV.
Romney Told 27 LIES In 38 Minutes

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/...
higgans

Marion, IN

#32929 Oct 5, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. You're hysterical. But, what do you think about this. Please note that Politico's Ben White says that Romney's Dodd-Frank comment blew up his in-box like no other:
Romney's Dodd-Frank Comments Shock Bewildered Bankers
Posted: 10/04/2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-gongloff/d...
.....This canard, that Dodd-Frank essentially sets "too big to fail" in stone forever, is one of Republicans' favorite arguments against Dodd-Frank. It sounds good and puts them on record as being against banks being "too big to fail," along with pretty much everybody (aside from the Jamie Dimons) in the world. But it is a misleading argument, and repealing Dodd-Frank ultimately favors the banks. If they really enjoyed Dodd-Frank's wet sloppy kisses, why would they be spending so much money to furiously do away with it?(That approach is working pretty well, by the way, as demonstrated last week, when Wall Street won another round in court against Dodd-Frank, when a judge blocked new rules setting limits on speculation in commodities.) As my former colleague David Weidner at the Wall Street Journal points out, this is of course Romney's ultimate goal -- to help the banks by doing away with Dodd-Frank. Sadly, though, President Obama's approach, aside from causing a few hurt feelings among hyper-sensitive bankers, has hardly been much more painful for banks.....
remember me posting to YOU that the ONLY link u can show me to HURT R/R is one proving R/R is, like Obama, a Prog SCUM or Marxist?
why post this drivel then?
I simply suggested WHY Romney is NOT being specific BEFORE meeting with the people that will submit and vote on the SOLUTIONS.
YOUR response could have been OK, or Maybe, or BS!
lord lov a duck, etc....
COME ON NOV.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#32930 Oct 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good, I knew you just needed a bit of correcting. ;)
Mass Attack is obviously a sock puppet of somebody who's obsessed with homosexual behavior & Hispanic men. That narrows it down to Quirky and Monica.

Location hidden

#32931 Oct 5, 2012
Mass attack wrote:
There's only one Rico. There are mentally disturbed stalkers here on Topix, try not to get caught up in their delusions.
higgans

Marion, IN

#32932 Oct 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Romney's a Kenyan
well that stoopid comment proves two things:
1) your sources are stoopid, too
2) and so ARE YOU for listening to them and believing AND repeating them!LOL
btw, we already KNEW this two points but, THANKS for supplying even MOR proof.:)
COME ON NOV.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#32933 Oct 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Me..worry? Pfft! These clowns need to reboot their rhetoric machine. Obama's coming back like bell bottoms and Romney's going to continue to be the schmuck that he is. I predict a hidden video of Romney bragging about fooling 99% of America to surface soon.
Mitt Romney: "I've got five boys. I'm used to people saying something that's not always true, but just keep on repeating it and ultimately hoping I'll believe it."

So his five sons are also liars? Well that figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,190,833
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 172,085
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 149,486
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 10 min Fox_Y_Fiends 571
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 12 min barefoot2626 1,259
Hillary's foreign fundraising mess: Even the li... 13 min Gary 8
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 14 min positronium 14
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 18 min Le Jimbo 1,821
More from around the web