The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390965 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#302096 Sep 3, 2014
Myth #5: ISIS is only strong because of Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki
http://www.vox.com/cards/isis-myths-iraq/mali...
More to the point, ISIS isn't just an Iraqi problem. Its base in Syria today is just as, if not more, important than the land it controls in Iraq. They've gotten funding from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait, and wink-wink-nudge-nudge help from Syria's Bashar al-Assad.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#302097 Sep 3, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ordered it yet? If you want to see your "bride" again and expect to have anything productive to do in the evenings, you shouldn't delay making the call:
Pistol Pump with Senso Sleeve
$36.95
This exciting pump comes with a stretchy Senso stimulation sleeve that has pleasurable nodules...
WTF?

Religion made them human

#302098 Sep 3, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
This world is in a Spiritual Battle USMail my friend.
JESUS and his Apostles/Disciples never ever forced anyone to believe.
They just gave people an opportunity to choose.
----------
Ephesians 6:10-17
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Quote Paul all you want.., but he is still an anti-Christian jackass.
1 post removed

Religion made them human

#302100 Sep 3, 2014
BTW.., If you put of helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, you're going to lose your head - literally. .
1 post removed

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#302102 Sep 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
for most of my life I had to choose the lessor of 2 evils, for decades that is the republicans, demorats are simply evil. Demorats offer me nothing good, only harm, zero, squat, zip. The demorat party of the 21st century is the anti white party, the neo nazis.
Miss Harmony...your rag is wrapped way too tight. Try to get some oxygen before you implode.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#302103 Sep 3, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
<quoted text> If "useful" was a requirement here you couldn't have signed up/
Why are you posting to me?

How many names are you posting under?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#302104 Sep 3, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always say stupid shit?
I state fact. You are stupid and I know who you really are.

“For The Love Of Country”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#302105 Sep 3, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
This one looks like Tatoo on Fantasy lsland and comedian George Lopez. He tries to act tough and intimidating but he has an inferiority complex due to his lack of size and stature. He is also ashamed of his Mexican heritage and blames "bigotry" "racism" and "White supremacists because he has failed in life. On Topix 20 hours a day with different personas
Argumenative. Confrontational. Victim mentality. Wants "special privileges" for his ethnic kinsmen
Supports Nutter blindly.
"Argumenative. Confrontational. Victim mentality. Wants "special privileges" for his ethnic kinsmen

Supports Nutter blindly."

That is about the only transparent thing about him.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#302106 Sep 3, 2014
freebird wrote:
A lot of those so called "indigenous Mexicans" actually have a lot of Spanish in their blood. Just like Obama is half white, but is considered black. I bet most of the "indigenous Mexicans" are less than half Native American. Just like I am. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee, but I'm not so much. The "indigenous Mexicans" have their own home country, so if they want to come here it should be legally. I blame our government and businesses for this mess, but I'm not going to give an illegal alien a pass either.
<quoted text>
"I blame our government and businesses for this mess"

"A lot of those so called "indigenous Mexicans" actually have a lot of Spanish in their blood. Just like Obama is half white, but is considered black. I bet most of the "indigenous Mexicans" are less than half Native American. Just like I am. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee, but I'm not so much. "

You blame our government and businesses?

LMAO...government and businesses have nothing to do with ethnic evolution...you are clueless...

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#302107 Sep 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I state fact. You are stupid and I know who you really are.
"I know who you really are."

Grow up.

Location hidden

#302108 Sep 3, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW X Man gives himself favorable judgeits due to his inferiority complex. Few people take him seriously as a poster of merit because of ths childish behavior
Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
I do not pay much attention to the judge its and am aware who needs the kudos and who do not.
I think it is safe to say, we are on the same page of the who's and who don'ts.:)

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#302109 Sep 3, 2014

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#302110 Sep 3, 2014

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#302111 Sep 3, 2014
1 post removed

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#302113 Sep 3, 2014

Location hidden

#302114 Sep 3, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
True, but the word being discussed here is "hate" is it not? I didn't see the word "disapproving" anywhere in the posts I read, nor in the scriptures.
<quoted text>
Uh, not to be rude but you're again, just stating the obvious, that doesn't really have anything to do with the question whether God "hates". There are many scriptures in the Bible that clearly show that he does.
<quoted text>
So are you saying that God hated Satan so much that he sent him to hell? God must have first loved him to create him, yes?
Who prevailed is not really the question is it? Also, God did not prevail by sending Satan to hell. It is there (in hell) where the battle between God, good and evil really is to take place. Satan having access to men through the manipulation of their will and such on earth .
<quoted text>
I never said God taught me to hate, but If I believe that God created me than I must accept that God allowed the possibility of the emotion of hate to exist in me, and by reading of the scripture a person can clearly see that God does indeed "hate". So it is not just a device used by the Satan.
I find it extremely presumptuous of you to assume you know what my spiritual destiny will be with God. Have you seen this chamber? Been there in a near death experience?
Prov. 6:16-19, "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
" I didn't see the word "disapproving""

You are selectively blind. Disapproving has been used in many posts, including White Americans post.

Hate is not in my vocabulary of words in the way you attempted to twist my posts. Therefore, we have reached the end of the discussion. Move on, I'm not interested in your tactics of deceit.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#302116 Sep 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I blame our government and businesses for this mess"
"A lot of those so called "indigenous Mexicans" actually have a lot of Spanish in their blood. Just like Obama is half white, but is considered black. I bet most of the "indigenous Mexicans" are less than half Native American. Just like I am. My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee, but I'm not so much. "
You blame our government and businesses?
LMAO...government and businesses have nothing to do with ethnic evolution...you are clueless...
ummm..you don't really know what the word indigenous means, do you? if they are indigenous mexicans they cannot have spanish blood. they must be from the native mexicans there before the spaniards arrived.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#302117 Sep 3, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
I became prejudice over a period between 1 and 4 years ago on Topix. Until then, I really didn't pay any attention to race. I've learned a lot about it here though.
How to wreck the GOP in 3 easy steps!

Congress is a mess, but that doesn't mean Obama is powerless. Now's the time for change — and here's how to make it
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/17/how_to_wreck_...
It’s time to snap out of it. Obama is still the most powerful man in the world. The nation still needs presidential action. And the Democrats need action too, if they’re going to avoid disaster this fall.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#302118 Sep 3, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Just last night, didnt you say you he was experiencing flaccidity, or was that somebody else? Now, call me crazy, but I think I understood what you meant. I notice that Harpo is here every evening instead of spending time with his XY chromosome wife of about a year. I just wanted to help him find a solution to his problems. If so, he wouldn't have time to lie about my son. I'm in favor of refocusing his attention toward tools that can enhance his life.

:-)

I've been very very good. In fact, I made a great big military size pot of homemade fresh chicken vegetable soup that was delicious. At any rate, if I've been bad, I still can't be deprived of soup so good the soup Nazi would be envious.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#302119 Sep 3, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN you show your moral vacancy!
Taxpayers care about what Rodney King did with his money Stan.
Why subsidize career criminals?
Low life bum here got millions from the city of Denver, 6 kids by different women, when will they come after him for the welfare his spawn have been living on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 3 min WeTheSheeple 63
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Big C 14,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,402,915
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,199
News Why Tim Kaine has already made history 5 min He Named Me Black... 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Regolith Based Li... 200,998
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 8 min Donald Trump is a... 40
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,710
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Le Jimbo 5,228
News Christie on Trumpa s plan to fire feds faster a... 17 min Autistic mormon 45
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 17 min WeTheSheeple 65
More from around the web