The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404355 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Coffee Party

Central Islip, NY

#301629 Sep 2, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good: "This movie is the closest to the scriptures in accuracy."
Better: "This movie is the closest to my interpretation of the scriptures in accuracy."
Best:“This movie is a Rev. Bob Jones wet dream.”
I have never heard of Rev. Bob Jones.

Maybe that explains your wrong thinking about Paul?
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301630 Sep 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! you missed the whole point about jesus and the "give back to caesar..." thing, didn't you? who the hell taught you about your cult? an accountant?
so sad how little you cult members actually know about your own religious trappings.
I see that you don't know the scriptures.

Yet for someone such as yourself who can not see what Obama is, how can they know the Bible.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301631 Sep 2, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Yet you can quote Jesus and what others said?And you say there is no God?You have never proven that.It is STILL an opinion,based on evidence.Not proof.That is not logical.Why not just admit that this is your considered opinion?You might just be taken seriously.<quoted text>
He can quote the ad from a "twinkie" commercial, he just doesn't know what the content is nor its meaning.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#301632 Sep 2, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about Saul the Hebrew Pharisee.
Where did he ever beat up Peter?
You have all the wrong interpretations regarding Saint Paul the Disciple of Christ JESUS his Lord and Savior.
He had nothing but love for all of the Church.
Actually, he never married so the Catholic Church followed that teaching even though most of the Apostles were married and the early Popes were married also.
I see very little difference in Paul or any of the 12 Apostles.
You must remember USMail XXXII that they all were sinners just like you and I are sinners.
JESUS on the other hand was born without sin and never sinned proving He was worthy to cover all the sins of humankind.
“I see very little difference in Paul or any of the 12 Apostles.”

Let’s call it a draw and move on to the next subject.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#301633 Sep 2, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard of Rev. Bob Jones.
Maybe that explains your wrong thinking about Paul?
The Rev. Bob Jones, same as Bob Jones University, did everything he could to stop production of that film.

My "thinking" about that biblical jackass is perfectly sound.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301634 Sep 2, 2014
eyeful wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that "Anti-Obama Nation" has managed to turn this Topic away from "The President Has Failed Us" to what really amounts to "Jesus/God Has Failed Us." They are endlessly, mindlessly obsessed with their cult... ever blind to reality...always and "forever" sanctimonious, yet so ghoulish in their zeal for End Times.
Humanity and its ability to evolve society is crippled by these zealots...and every other religious zealot. They are all the same.
Question: instead of responding like 6th grade children to the challenge that you should "prove" the existence of your Xtian God, why not explain to us all WHERE HE HAS BEEN for 2000 years?!?
Please...offer up some proof of his "presence!"
Eyeful spews:
WHERE HE HAS BEEN for 2000 years?!?

FUA responds:

"GOD has been sitting back watching people such as you make complete idiots and fools out of yourselves."

There is another thread titled "Planet of the Ferguson Apes" if this would make you more happy.

They probably speak about how they evolved from apes and luvin it.

Their dialogue probably contain words such as: "Ho, don't diss me, you knows, my bad, long legged Mack daddy, goin to crib, etc." Yet, only if this is more on your level and style.

“For The Love Of Country”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#301635 Sep 2, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Depends on how you mean that.If you are talking about looters who make money by graft,you are right.If you are talking about those who grow rich by their own effort,you are wrong.<quoted text>
Those who grow rich by their own effort do not need the media and do not have the media doing their bidding for them. They stand on their own merits alone. I meant it the way I intended to mean it, lol.:)
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301636 Sep 2, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest errors are not in The Bibble,- which is a psychedelic crazy quilt of second hand stories, pre-empted myths, exaggerations, skullduggery, contradiction, god sanctioned violence and mayhem - but in the gullibility of its godsmacked believers in thinking it is the word of god. Now THERE'S an error for you!
It just goes to show you that you can fool some of the people all of the time... but all of the people? No. Many of us are not that easily taken.
I was wondering, can you see the wind?

Not what the wind can do but wind itself.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301637 Sep 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
conservative , just not republican? We have 2 choices in this country, unless you want to waste yur vote, I'll take the republican every time. Demorats are evil and they get more evil when they get ensconced in DC.
Not any more.

We have the Democrats and Republican in name only yet they are dems. Then we have the Conservatives.

You will waste your vote anyway if you vote for either Liberal (combination of dems and repubs.) because its either one evil or the other evil.

What has the Repubs. done to stop this Muslim in the White House or represented the Americans?

Boehner may have not voted for the ACA but he has funded it every time.

This is just one thing they have funded without a thought for Americans....working ones that is.
WeDeserveBetter

Endicott, NY

#301638 Sep 2, 2014
President Obama’s unnerving happy talk.......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-m...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#301639 Sep 2, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rev. Bob Jones, same as Bob Jones University, did everything he could to stop production of that film.
My "thinking" about that biblical jackass is perfectly sound.
What a dumbazz you are !

Location hidden

#301640 Sep 2, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus the vipers who control the media seeking to enflame anti White feelings in the NON White population
and "guilt" feelings in the minds of the White population
That is what happens when you open the doors to "diversity" and expect peace in multiculturalism.
There is no peace in multiculturalism. Our country is an example of that and no one knows how to come out and say it, especially from a political or business sense.

We have foreigners coming here opening up shops [businesses/corporations] and American businesses [corporations] going out of country. There is a reason for that and it all is based around greed which differs from making a decent wage or an honest profit. Many of the foreigners hire their own and at a higher level if you will.

The white man makes it and the white man giveth away. Doesn't make any sense at all. The words people fear [racist, xenophobe] more over the fear of losing their country is mind boggling to say the least. It happened to Rome, it will happen to the USA. People [countries] are and have been waiting for it. There will always be someone wanting what you have. Some are willing to fight for it, while others are not. Its human nature.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#301641 Sep 2, 2014
The so called main stream media are bought and sold by big Gov't.Don't forget.It was the media who tried and convicted Oswald after somebody in the Gov't decided JFK had to die.The MSM has been a tool for Big Gov't since the 60's. IMO!
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who grow rich by their own effort do not need the media and do not have the media doing their bidding for them. They stand on their own merits alone. I meant it the way I intended to mean it, lol.:)

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#301642 Sep 2, 2014
Hey CP. Don't mention the word "Prove". WT will getcha!(hehe).
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about Saul the Hebrew Pharisee.
Where did he ever beat up Peter?
You have all the wrong interpretations regarding Saint Paul the Disciple of Christ JESUS his Lord and Savior.
He had nothing but love for all of the Church.
Actually, he never married so the Catholic Church followed that teaching even though most of the Apostles were married and the early Popes were married also.
I see very little difference in Paul or any of the 12 Apostles.
You must remember USMail XXXII that they all were sinners just like you and I are sinners.
JESUS on the other hand was born without sin and never sinned proving He was worthy to cover all the sins of humankind.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#301643 Sep 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you don't know the scriptures.
Yet for someone such as yourself who can not see what Obama is, how can they know the Bible.
i clearly know scriptures better than you.

what is it you don't think i see about Obama?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#301644 Sep 2, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what happens when you open the doors to "diversity" and expect peace in multiculturalism.
There is no peace in multiculturalism. Our country is an example of that and no one knows how to come out and say it, especially from a political or business sense.
We have foreigners coming here opening up shops [businesses/corporations] and American businesses [corporations] going out of country. There is a reason for that and it all is based around greed which differs from making a decent wage or an honest profit. Many of the foreigners hire their own and at a higher level if you will.
The white man makes it and the white man giveth away. Doesn't make any sense at all. The words people fear [racist, xenophobe] more over the fear of losing their country is mind boggling to say the least. It happened to Rome, it will happen to the USA. People [countries] are and have been waiting for it. There will always be someone wanting what you have. Some are willing to fight for it, while others are not. Its human nature.
our country has had multiculturalism since day one, dear. that is the founding basis of our nation. you just clearly stated the founding principle of our nation is faulty. why don't you leave then?

or learn about your nation? that would be easier and make you an actual real citizen not teh drag on our society you currently are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 posts removed
WeDeserveBetter

Endicott, NY

#301647 Sep 2, 2014
Another one on you Obama..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27409...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#301648 Sep 2, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that many of the people gathered to peacefully protest the police shooting a unarmed teen, but when they see someone in their gathering lighting a Molotov cocktail or looting a business, they need to stop them. Or at least not block the police who need to respond to the lawlessness. I have no sympathy for the so called "Peaceful Protesters" in Ferguson. If they weren't personally tossing fire bombs at the police or looting stores or committing arson, they were at a minimum, accomplices to those crimes and all need to suffer the consequences of those crimes.
I agree and that is part why the aftermath shows more destruction in the end. Ferguson just may not recover from this rioting. The clergy also created a human chain stopping the police from doing their job.

Maybe if the youth respected the law and societies rules, the young would not be shot down and there would not be senseless riots in the streets. What about the young white kid who got shot and killed by a black cop at a 7-11 store. A kid who did not attack the clerk, a kid who did not meet a profile other than being "white". A kid who did not ignore any kind of order given by the black cop.
You do not see whites or white preachers or white political figures rounding up a posse to riot in the streets, do we? Right, the blacks want to cry about unfair treatment? They do it to themselves.
Many blacks are not to happy about that either.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301649 Sep 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
A pathetic speech from a failed president
President Obama is seemingly incapable of learning from experience or admitting error..........
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
Just like the posters I call commies that lurk here.
Obama's puppet master wants him just like he is. They are hoping that America will collapse soon after they have sucked every dollar out of it for their own pleasure and then they will flee.
They are preparing mansions for themselves but they will be in for a surprise.
I don't believe the Obamas will move to California nor have they purchased property there, it was all a little too convenient for this to be reported in the news. They know all h3ll is going to break loose and they need an escape route.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#301650 Sep 2, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And they are all attracted to public assistance programs - none of Topix liberal maggots aree employed
Wait till the public assistance programs are eliminated and replaced with soup lines. The absence of their free cell phones will activate a protest equipped with killing and looting sprees like no other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,460,321
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 3 min POPS 17
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 4 min Tango7439 247
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Reality Speaks 312,867
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 231,202
News Clinton Says - Fake News' Is Putting Americans'... 9 min krushy1288 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min when 253,575
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 14 min Reality Speaks 2,310
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 21 min Reality Speaks 143
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr President Donald ... 644
More from around the web