The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#299141 Aug 24, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Bush and Cheney only in darker color skin.
You Rightwingers should love him for continuing over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed and illegal policies.
I'm sure you like the government spying on you?
ROTFL
LOL
----------
Obama, Inc.
With Daley and Immelt on board, our president is waltzing with the devil.
February 7, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/46s7ea3
When you dance with the devil, never fool yourself into thinking that you're leading.
That would be my 50-cents-worth of advice to President Barack Obama as he remakes his presidency into a Clintonesque corporate enterprise. Following last fall's congressional elections, he immediately began blowing kisses to CEOs and big business lobbyists, and he's now filled his White House dance card with them.
First came Bill Daley, the Wall Street banker and longtime corporate lobbyist. In early January, Obama brought him to the White House ball to be his chief-of-staff, gatekeeper, and policy coordinator.
Then Obama tapped Jeffery Immelt to lead his Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, which is supposed to "encourage the private sector to hire [Americans] and invest in American competitiveness." This is a bizarre coupling, for as General Electric's CEO, Immelt was a leader in shipping American factories and jobs to Asia and elsewhere. Today, fewer than half of GE's workers are in our country.
As an AFL-CIO official notes, "Highly globalized companies don't have the same interests as the United States. There is no company more emblematic of this than GE."
http://www.otherwords.org/articles/obama_inc
You have a point. These tea baggers love Bush yet ignorantly refuse to acknowledge that Obama has extended many Bush policies.

It only goes to show you how fugging stupid these cretins are.
1 post removed
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#299143 Aug 24, 2014
freebird wrote:
That's not anyway to talk about your Tan Klan members who happen to be illegal in our country. They are the biggest abusers of the welfare system. And please don't bring up about their children being American citizens. The parents work, and usually both parents, and they still get welfare.
<quoted text>
There are more white people on welfare that abuse the system than any other group in raw numbers. Your azz is likely collecting some from of welfare i.e.: social security, food stamp, section 8 housing ect ect!!!

Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#299144 Aug 24, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
NTR is lurking again. I can smell her fried chicken and chitlin perfume.
So what? You do that shit all the time yourself hence the reason why you're all batshit crazy when you suspect somebody else doing it.

LOLOLOL @ U!~~!!!

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#299145 Aug 24, 2014
Value for value is what I pay for.I do not EXPECT anything for nothing.Heart has nothing to do with it.What I EXPECT is to buy a product that works properly.Without paying for wasteful Gov't projects that are of no benefit to me.That is what TAX is.
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that a corporation out of the goodness of their hearts are going to give you CtC a good deal?
==========
The Supreme Court Just Made It Easier for Big Business to Screw the Little Guy / http://tinyurl.com/l7ystkm /
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/c...
The CEO Plan to Steal Your Social Security and Medicare
July 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cq5h4uj
Many people are following the presidential election closely with the idea that the outcome will have a major impact on national policy. However, according to Steven Pearlstein, a veteran Washington Post columnist and reporter, it may not matter who wins the election. In a column last week, Pearlstein told readers that the top executives of some of the country’s largest companies are getting together to craft a budget package that they will try to push through Congress and get the president to sign.
http://www.cepr.net/index.php/op-eds-&-co...
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#299146 Aug 24, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ancestors from Spain caused most of the trouble, just look from Mexico to Chile to see what they did. Thank our ancestors that they didn't get to keep the U.S. also.
Have you seen the drastic changes in demographics lately? Mexicans are taking back the southwest. That's why you're here crying about white America turning all brown.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#299147 Aug 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
welfare abuse? Doesn't exist, ask any flib on here.
Let’s talk about corporate welfare abuse
http://www.centralmaine.com/2014/07/26/lets-t...
All the political and media attention directed at welfare abuses these days brings back memories of my sociology professor 25 years ago speaking of “false consciousness.” He pointed out how politicians and media will direct societies’ attention to welfare cheats and abuses of social programs. While abuses of social programs do occur, it adds up to a small percentage of programs serving essential functions in a modern society.

The real focus should be on the gargantuan abuse involving corporate welfare. Now that involves serious money. For example; While the average citizen pays about 25 percent income tax, according to a 2013 report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office, for-profit corporations pay 13 percent in federal income taxes. The statutory tax rate set forth by law for these corporations is 35 percent. Why are corporations not paying what they are bound to by law? It is all “legal” of course through tax loop holes passed by politicians.
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#299148 Aug 24, 2014
War on drugs is to empower the police state.

#299149 Aug 24, 2014
A deep-fried, bacon-wrapped fair season is here
http://www.sfgate.com/news/texas/article/A-de...
A Twinx. It's a Twinkie — stuffed with a Twix candy bar — wrapped in bacon — deep-fried — and drizzled with chocolate-caramel sauce.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#299150 Aug 24, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not war.... it was outright genocide of first nations. Nations that today you illegally occupy.
Now bounce your welfare breeding azz out of the USA.
Why don't you frog march your uber-lame azz off of my thread.
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#299151 Aug 24, 2014
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sparky. The USA wasn't created until 1776. The British had 13 colonies in the Americas. These colonies declared independence from England On July 4, 1776. So the USA didn't exist until then. Colonial policies were the King of England's until July 4, 1776. In the early 1600's the king chartered a company or two for finding out if exploitation of the Americas would be possible and profitable. Only a few hundred company workers protected by a small garrison of British soldiers worked on those small plantations, growing tobacco, I think it was. They were granted permission to do this by the local ruling native tribe. In Martin's Hundred, a dissident native took issue with his chief's decision and murdered all but a few Brits in Martin's Hundred with their own shovels and rakes. Women and children included. There, didn't that cheer you up a bit, knowing that your hated Brits got slaughtered for no reason by natives?
Again, so sorry to burst your hate bubble, but the USA did not kill 90 million native Americans. Ever. And get your education somewhere else.
I said Pre-revolution - Miss Minnie mouse, what does that mean? What you input is not thing new Miss Minnie Mouse! mwhahahahahaaa

#299152 Aug 24, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the drastic changes in demographics lately? Mexicans are taking back the southwest. That's why you're here crying about white America turning all brown.
Transgender Candidate Could Mean Historic Oklahoma House Race
http://www.newson6.com/story/26354697/weekend...
One united concern is for sure get out the vote. Once again voting is Tuesday, Aug. 26.

United States

#299153 Aug 24, 2014
ADD! &Ip Minnie mouse

I say yes , around 90 million death- for American Holocaust!

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#299154 Aug 24, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
No on is wanting to get your attention. Actually, you are not that interesting just a foul mouth who uses her disturbing language to get attention.
I just call it the way it is. You live in a bubble and refuse to see the truth.
LOL! Well, you're not quite telling the truth here. You have posted to me several times when I wasn't even addressing you, and you do it to harass and get a reaction.

You grossly exaggerate and lie about my having a "foul mouth" by the way. I don't have to use any particular kind of language to get attention because I don't seek it like you apparently do.

You call things the way your hateful, spiteful nature directs you, and it has nothing to do with any truth. You really are quite arrogant, rude and obnoxious you know.

No "bubble" here. Your so-called "truth" has nothing to do with reality or me. Why don't you get back on topic instead of behaving like a catty little teenage brat and quit seeking my attention, nitwit.

Fremont, CA

#299155 Aug 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am posting to a stupid angry hateful person.
You mean you're posting to yourself? LOL!

Grow up, POS. You're another one behaving like a catty teenage girl. I am by no means, "stupid," "angry" or "hateful."

It's you and your gang of thugs you're talking about apparently. I think you're hilariously foolish regardless.

#299156 Aug 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you frog march your uber-lame azz off of my thread.
This brand new species of tree frog is already in trouble
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-o...
Vocal signaling is very important in the froggy world. Males use special calls to attract mates, and every species is a little (or a lot) different from its neighbors. In the case of Boophis ankarafensis, it was the a missing “click” that got researchers’ attention.

Fremont, CA

#299157 Aug 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
tsk,tsk, you old goat
only a feeble minded woman would equate the truth with hate.
There is no truth that comes from you hateful people, just lies and vicious accusations from an angry, ignorant mob.

I simply consider the source.

United States

#299158 Aug 24, 2014
Add if you want to be specific Pre-revolution time people of Christian Euro-American descent conquered the New World (N.America) today we called USA - after the revolution of 1776 !

Fremont, CA

#299159 Aug 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
even you licking him? LMAO
What a vile, filthy pig you are.

How's that for some TRUTH for you, you lowlife scumbag?
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#299160 Aug 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you frog march your uber-lame azz off of my thread.
If it's your thread then why can't you remove me yourself?

O get it, you have a typical tea bagging aryan trash self entitlement mentality where you think everything is yours.

So hows that mythological "firm" coming along?

LOL!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#299161 Aug 24, 2014
Watch out for her Deviled Eggs Man !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,221,079
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 52,905
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 5 min Whatajoke 1,060
News The GOP needs Donald Trump 6 min Mykro 4
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 7 min Earthling-1 110
News Republicans may stand in the way of Cuba rappro... 9 min Marico Rubio 62
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Right Wing Idiot 179,499
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 49 min ChristineM 161,201
News Hillary Clinton - no stranger to controversy 53 min Le Jimbo 230
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 2 hr someone else 753
More from around the web