The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#296178 Aug 15, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that's a big, long winded, cut and paste "no" about telling everyone which supposed "republican organization" sent the mass email you are now demanding we respond to?
Can't really say as I blame ya.
You can’t beat stupid, Jaxx. I hope you realize that the Cut & Paste Queen of Topix is a white supremacist pig - much like the piece ofshit crackhead from Chandler, Arizona. Out of the few original comments horseface has ever made statements like this gives you an good insight of this warped individual.
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
[…]The white race has a higher intelligence ratio in its general population. The less intelligent whites are still smart enough to get what they need from the smartest of their race who are in power.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Yeah.., it was Noah’s fault. He allowed the pigs in.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#296179 Aug 15, 2014
oops, forgot the link cheech! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theor...

Religion made them human

#296180 Aug 15, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this explains everything.
I heard the Lutherans believe in Mork and Mindy and the planet of ORK also.
This only explains that you are an ignorant Calvinist.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#296181 Aug 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
and weren't you going to never respond to me again? why make such sweet promises when you have no willpower or discipline, wussy?
so sad...you are so sad...
Actually, the sad thing is the fact that you wasted four years getting a college degree in landscape design. What a fool! Everyone in the construction trade knows that Landscaping is the last thing that is done on a job site and by that time, any money that was allocated for the landscaping has been eaten up on change orders during construction. All the big money items, hard scape, plantings and sod are nixed and the landscaping crew is left with removing construction debris, breaking up the clods and planting grass seed. After that, the new homeowners move in and they know how to plant a shrub so they aren't going to pay you to draw them a picture. I suppose all that schooling didn't go to waste though. You got yard of the month. And everyone knows that a four year degree helps in landing a job as a street sweeper in snow country.

Religion made them human

#296182 Aug 15, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Now see if you can catch up. You can demonstrate your progress by ceasing and desisting spamming any information or links from Infowars or any other site promoted by Alex Jones. I know it will be hard, but you can do it. You're a smart lady. Just try.
"Infowars"

ROTFFLMFAO!

Religion made them human

#296183 Aug 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that a good thing for her?
What is "that"?
1 post removed

Minnesota's North Coast

#296185 Aug 15, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
This only explains that you are an ignorant Calvinist.
best sled drawings ever!

Minnesota's North Coast

#296186 Aug 15, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>What is "that"?
that she isn't a progressive...

Minnesota's North Coast

#296187 Aug 15, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the sad thing is the fact that you wasted four years getting a college degree in landscape design. What a fool! Everyone in the construction trade knows that Landscaping is the last thing that is done on a job site and by that time, any money that was allocated for the landscaping has been eaten up on change orders during construction. All the big money items, hard scape, plantings and sod are nixed and the landscaping crew is left with removing construction debris, breaking up the clods and planting grass seed. After that, the new homeowners move in and they know how to plant a shrub so they aren't going to pay you to draw them a picture. I suppose all that schooling didn't go to waste though. You got yard of the month. And everyone knows that a four year degree helps in landing a job as a street sweeper in snow country.
and yet i made such huge money in the field!

in fact, landscaping is the hardscaping that you mentioned. funny how i am not surprised that you made an ass of your self talking on a subject you have no knowledge of...

landscape architecture is a five year professional degree.

once again shot down by your own ignorance...why do you even try anymore?

“RELAX”

#296188 Aug 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet i made such huge money in the field!
in fact, landscaping is the hardscaping that you mentioned. funny how i am not surprised that you made an ass of your self talking on a subject you have no knowledge of...
landscape architecture is a five year professional degree.
once again shot down by your own ignorance...why do you even try anymore?
Five years? Yeah. And that makes it better? You could have gotten a degree as a REAL engineer in that amount of time. Going to school for five years to learn how to draw a picture of a rock wall with a bush next to it? How long would it have taken you to learn plumbing? It's really complicated you know. S#it rolls down hill is a difficult concept to grasp. Oh, BTW Silly man. The star and smiley face the professor drew on your school assignment doesn't really count as "Award Winning".

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#296189 Aug 15, 2014
E-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she can, and did, get your foggy head out of your azz, old POS.
It was the dumb-dem thing to do, as usual.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#296190 Aug 15, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
This type of reply is the reason nobody likes talking with you. I really cannot wait until your account is banned.
<quoted text>
for the same reasons it was banned on politix i have them mostly compiled. i wish most posters' were that easy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#296191 Aug 15, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Five years? Yeah. And that makes it better? You could have gotten a degree as a REAL engineer in that amount of time. Going to school for five years to learn how to draw a picture of a rock wall with a bush next to it? How long would it have taken you to learn plumbing? It's really complicated you know. S#it rolls down hill is a difficult concept to grasp. Oh, BTW Silly man. The star and smiley face the professor drew on your school assignment doesn't really count as "Award Winning".
He's a wuss

Religion made them human

#296192 Aug 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that she isn't a progressive...
You come across intelligent enough to figure that one out, W57. There's not a whole lot of enthusiasm for neoliberals among progressives.

“RELAX”

#296193 Aug 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He's a wuss
If we are to believe him about his age, he would have completed college in the mid eighties. The funny thing about that is, today, landscape companies are ripping out old 80's and 90's landscaping designs and replacing that crap with modern "green" or "earth friendly" landscape designs. Getting rid of the foreign trees, bushes and other invasive planting that were popular with landscape designers back then and replacing them with native species adapted to local climates requiring much less water and far fewer herbicides and pesticides to survive.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#296194 Aug 15, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think he deserved to be shot and killed for shoplifting some cigars?
The issue is the circumstances surrounding the shooting.
By the way , He did not just shoplift the Cigars. He stole them right in front of the shop owner. Then when the owner tried to stop him at the door he got physical with him.

That`s why they are calling it a strong arm Robbery.

“RELAX”

#296195 Aug 15, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way , He did not just shoplift the Cigars. He stole them right in front of the shop owner. Then when the owner tried to stop him at the door he got physical with him.
That`s why they are calling it a strong arm Robbery.
Police detectives need to go back through security camera footage of other robberies in the area matching the MO. They way that thug robbed that store owner shows that this was not his first strong armed robbery. He was well practiced and it showed.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#296196 Aug 15, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you or the story spins this to imply that only Americans can get quarantined.
Ain`t it lovely how your such a giddy little sh!t stirring squealing weasel.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#296197 Aug 15, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Police detectives need to go back through security camera footage of other robberies in the area matching the MO. They way that thug robbed that store owner shows that this was not his first strong armed robbery. He was well practiced and it showed.
That is the problem with these black people. They think they can just do what ever they want even if it`s wrong , immoral, or whatever. Then when they are confronted with disciplinary actions they cry foul and try to make out like it`s racially motivated.

And we can thank Obama for stirring up the pot too.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#296198 Aug 16, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you or the story spins this to imply that only Americans can get quarantined.
The point, I think, sparky, is it's one more way citizen's rights are being chipped away. Only citizens and legal immigrants have certain rights under our constitution, so only citizens and legal immigrants would have concerns about this. Illegal aliens have to ask themselves why they snuck into a country where they have no rights. But they wouldn't be quarantined for long. They would have their consulates breathing down someone's neck and simply get to go home.

That said, I don't object to quarantine for confirmed cases of serious illnesses that could cause pandemics. But I'll have to read the rules and regulations for administering this law to see what constitutes proof of infection with a dangerous transmittable illness as described, and whether or not proof is actually required for quarantine action to be taken. This is a pretty broad law that describes other severe respiratory illnesses that are not contagious, but it only excludes influenza, which IS contagious and does kill lots of people each year. Go figure.

"Impositions on others need justification. Punishment we generally justify as a just or deserved response to wrongdoing or crime. What about quarantine and preventive detention, where, it would seem, there has been no wrongdoing to justify the imposition? It is tempting to argue that both are justified by reference to the social dangerousness of their occasioning conditions - in the case of quarantine, an easily communicable disease; in the case of preventive detention, the likelihood that a person will engage in culpably dangerous conduct. Yet neither of these responses is trouble free. Predictions of dangerousness are notoriously unreliable and, in the absence of some actual harm, impositions based on mere dangerousness might be thought violative of autonomy. "

http://www.questia.com/read/1G1-18979445/puni...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 3 min Lawrence Wolf 95
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 4 min Freebird USA 420
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,189,700
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min brad 171,586
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min scirocco 51,374
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 min Fortunate Son 1968 1,707
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 7 min xxxrayted 38
Reports: Missouri governor candidate dead in ap... 19 min Cat74 22
More from around the web