The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388343 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#292111 Aug 6, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does NTR hold herself above others but keeps posting detailed intimate events in her life?
Example, her yard work and what she ate.
Her life reminds me of the song "Fancy."
I believe she is a very lonely and bitter
woman who manufactures life stories in order
to cope with her existence.
A~M~E~N !!!
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#292112 Aug 6, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does NTR hold herself above others but keeps posting detailed intimate events in her life?
Example, her yard work and what she ate.
Her life reminds me of the song "Fancy."
I believe she is a very lonely and bitter woman who manufactures life stories in order to cope with her existence.
I believe NTR is suffering from dementia and alcoholism as well. She is an attention troll seeking pity for her being a victim of the big bad world.

She is both lonely and bitter - and envious of anyone who has a present or future with happiness at their reach.

I see her as evil in human form.

I assure you she sees the same in me. Maybe I am. I know their weak spots and I am not afraid of any of them.

Whatever.

I wont worship her.

Look at the people in her goon squad. I wouldn't want to be seen with any of them...
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#292113 Aug 6, 2014
Israelite: I'm a Jew and 1.5 million arabs live in my state.

Muslim: I'm a Gazan and zero Jews live in my state but the above poster is a racist not me.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#292114 Aug 6, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Evening *Patriots*
I've been on a sabbatical ...
Did ya 'miss' me ???
;~)
Welcome back.

Yes we most certainly did.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#292115 Aug 6, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Evening *Patriots*
I've been on a sabbatical ...
Did ya 'miss' me ???
;~)
Nutter was asking about you on Monday as she burned her Taletha doll
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#292116 Aug 6, 2014
Good evening Patriots

Take very good care of yourselves

May GOD Bless and protect yourselves and family

I am signing off Woodtick, let the games begin.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#292117 Aug 6, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no I did not. I almost felt bad for pointing our free spirits post to another poster for the graphic vulgar details to another poster. I got jumped on from a few posters, including you if I am not mistaken. I had not had the misfortune of reading the other posts from the "other side". I have a problem with women speaking such filth as that is not representative of women. With men, its a given no matter how biased as that may be. Rose is just as much of an abuser as those she, you and others claim.
You, have more questions and accusations about others to the point, you really do not read the posts or see the interaction others are having. That is a fact. You jumped in because you saw your friends stirring up things. Initially free spirit and myself were having a decent dialogue. A dialogue where we agreed on several things while being on opposite sides of the spectrum. I however will not join a crowd of anonymous posters for a bickering fest, mudslinging or anything else as that is not in my make-up. I have stated, no one here is anyone's doormat. I have been neutral in all postings I have made. I have not given kudos to any vulgar, crass or crude post by anyone on either side.
I'm not your door mat, X-Man and on the same tune, I will NOT take your bullying or anyone else's for that matter. I can fling as good as the best of them. I just do not need to dive into the gutter like the rest of you need to. I can slaughter you with facts no matter how much you disapprove of those facts. Own your part of the mudslinging fest. You are no knight in shining armor. You're just an anonymous poster who contributes just as much division as your friends do.
Read my posts all you want, talk about me all you want, but please, do not post to me, as I may have to pull one of your stunts, and order you to "cease and desist". It works both ways, mister.
He likes to bully women. He likes to stalk women.

He will you a bigot, a racist or a White supremacist. He may even turn you into the "authorities."

He is very thin skinned and he loses his composure very easily. He cant take what he hands out to others. Despite his "tough guy" bluff and bravado he is a COWARD.

Main weaknesses. Over estimates himself. Underestimates others. Goes to pieces rather easily. Has inferiority complex and insecurity issues. He is ashamed of his lack of size and stature. He is ashamed of his ethnicity.

He hates White people because he is not White. He is envious of successful people but he does not work. He is on Topix 20 hours a day - this is his LIFE

“For The Love Of Country”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#292118 Aug 6, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
" I have no desire to join in on the mud flinging"
Admirable, if true.
I've agreed with many things posted by those who were politically opposite me. But what has "broken the bonds of our affection" has had everything to do with repeated displays of poor character and decency as well as the lack of it.
Yet it is biased and one sided. It takes one to start it and two to tangle. No offense, but I am not impressed in the slightest.

Location hidden

#292119 Aug 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that dares disagree with her particular canned view points is automatically labeled. The only ones I know that do this have communistic intent.
Maybe that sounds harsh but that is the way I see it based on my observations of those.
They carry a lot of hate for anybody that advocates individuality and self help.
I've noticed that. Its in the opening and ending comments. Unfortunately, not everyone is for equality. Its their way or the highway!

Location hidden

#292120 Aug 6, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents usually follow their predecessors while the media in collusion with both parties convince our ignorant masses that change has come.
They all do it.
The only change that comes benefits the wealthiest for the most part and the overall picture as I see it since Reagan, the Middle Class, working poor and our indigent Americans are much worse off.
----------
Can You Afford To Retire? Video / http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)ยป
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...
"The only change that comes benefits the wealthiest for the most part and the overall picture as I see it since Reagan, the Middle Class, working poor and our indigent Americans are much worse off."

I agree. Deep pockets control the movement of this country as well as those abroad to a certain extent.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#292121 Aug 6, 2014
And the 20%+ LENDING rates? http://www.wnd.com/2006/08/37555/ Even BO can't match this guy for incompetence,stupidity,and cowardice.
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I liked about Jimmy Carter was the interest rates. The interest rates today are an insult to the dollars saved.

Location hidden

#292122 Aug 6, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I seriously doubt if this will have any impact as many of these posters seem to have a long history.
I do not support the despicable harassment of ANY poster.
You are right, it seems there is a long history. Many of us do not support the despicable harassment, crass or crude behavior. On the same note, those being attacked have a right to defend themselves. They just do not need to get as crass, crude or despicable as their opposition. Both sides are capable of being better.

Location hidden

#292123 Aug 6, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq and spying on all Americans.
Obama/Biden for spying on all Americans without probable cause and without a court order from a Judge.
You're right. I think what saved Nixon was the fact he resigned.

Location hidden

#292124 Aug 6, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq and spying on all Americans.
Obama/Biden for spying on all Americans without probable cause and without a court order from a Judge.
Also, Oliver North took the fall for Reagan/Bush. It goes with the territory and later they are pardoned.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292125 Aug 6, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back.
Yes we most certainly did.
Thanks Fed Up :)
Had to take a 'break' from the libTARDs "ignorance" for a bit ...

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#292126 Aug 6, 2014
"Hear oh Israel"! "Never again" was not a threat,but a promise.Israel has defeated the cowardly Islamic nations in four major wars.Now,to yellow to fight,the Islamites use terror tactics,then hide behind their women and kids,putting them in front so they can claim they are the victims.Nothing could be further from the truth.
Fed Up Again wrote:
Israelite: I'm a Jew and 1.5 million arabs live in my state.
Muslim: I'm a Gazan and zero Jews live in my state but the above poster is a racist not me.

Location hidden

#292127 Aug 6, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans are easily mislead because they trust their parties Republicans and Democrats and they trust the corporate mainstream and corporate rightwing media.
It is a Herculean Task but "We The People" have to stop voting for corporate Democrats and corporate Republicans.
We have to stop believing the corporate talking air heads on Mainstream and Rightwing media.
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?
The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
==========
Media Deregulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4_f7s2p1dS0XX
Big Media: "The Big Six"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
CNN Gets Blitzed by Michael Moore
http://tinyurl.com/qgvael
George Galloway on Iraq and oil for food scandal
http://tinyurl.com/rgpg3
Sociological Propaganda
Political Propaganda and Sociological Propaganda
http://tinyurl.com/5q9lds
http://web.utk.edu/~glenn/SociologicalProp.ht...
==========
Truth Is for 'Liberals'
Here we are, five and a half years into the Bush Administration, and the press corps still hasn't figured out how to handle the White House's primary tactic of media management: lying./ June 26, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/l3b978d
During George W. Bush's first term, reporters had a powerful confluence of motivations for their difficulty in calling the President to task. First was tradition; mere journalists lacked the authority to call a President a liar. Second, post-9/11 they were intimidated by Bush's McCarthyite with-us-or-ag'in-us rhetoric as well as by a bloodthirsty right-wing punditocracy.(New York Times White House reporter Elisabeth Bumiller admitted that she and her colleagues found it "frightening to stand up there," and "no one wanted to get into an argument with the President at this very serious time.")
Because the mainstream media make a fetish of a particularly brainless form of objectivity, the Bush Administration has been able to deceive the American public on a dizzying array of issues, from war to economics to science to, well, you name it. Lying has usually damaged the Presidents who do it, as I argued in my book When Presidents Lie: A History of Official Deception and Its Consequences. But the media proved so timid in the face of this Administration's deceptions that the reckoning was delayed long enough for Bush to squeak into a second term.
http://www.thenation.com/article/truth-libera...
The media has been more left wing than it has been right wing. Albeit, of recent the winds have been changing and I think the reason for that change is that the Democrats are seeing their geese being cooked so later on they can say, "its been a right wing media. Other than the media aspect of your post, I agree with you. I do not see either wing being at any more fault than the other wing. Both wings have failed as much as Obama has.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292128 Aug 6, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutter was asking about you on Monday as she burned her Taletha doll
ha ha ha ...

Was it about the "no fly zone"
tee hee hee

;~)

Location hidden

#292129 Aug 6, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
He likes to bully women. He likes to stalk women.
He will you a bigot, a racist or a White supremacist. He may even turn you into the "authorities."
He is very thin skinned and he loses his composure very easily. He cant take what he hands out to others. Despite his "tough guy" bluff and bravado he is a COWARD.
Main weaknesses. Over estimates himself. Underestimates others. Goes to pieces rather easily. Has inferiority complex and insecurity issues. He is ashamed of his lack of size and stature. He is ashamed of his ethnicity.
He hates White people because he is not White. He is envious of successful people but he does not work. He is on Topix 20 hours a day - this is his LIFE
X-Man is free to do as he pleases. He has given me a different light about the man he goes to profess himself to be, just as free spirit showed me another light about herself. I just chose not to engage in the mudslinging where apparently there is a history of doing so. I would like to think I am better than that.

Location hidden

#292130 Aug 6, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
It takes a big man to admit he is wrong, Obama is not a big man.
lol. No, he is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 228,801
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min An NFL Fan 60,150
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,008
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 6 min Rainbow Kid 8
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min southern at heart 2,107
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 216,960
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Brian_G 13,150
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min Memo From Turner 3,540
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr southern at heart 364
More from around the web