The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Snow White Owl Blue Eyes

San Jose, CA

#283702 Jul 13, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Looks like Quirky and Spotted Owl got a room. Awwww......
Kinda like you and those two black 20" schlongs got ahold of you once Rose?
Don't tell me you weren't asking for it either you ho.
You likes it so much you became a san francisco hooker-streetwalker for years after and now you give 'massages' in your very own home.
What does dying hubby on the couch and the live-in Latin boyfriend think of that?
je je je je je je
You=W=H=O=R=E.
Period.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#283703 Jul 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Times have changed. People are becoming more informed every day, which is bad news for Republicans.
People are able to sit back and watch "idiots" like you embarrass the entire Republican party with your obnoxious behavior and blatant lies. People like you get Democrats elected.
lol
Very true. People ARE becoming more informed every day!!!

Quinnipiac University survey that found 33 percent of Americans named Mr. Obama as the worst. Just over a quarter named his predecessor, George W. Bush.

“Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.

Nixon, who resigned in disgrace, got just 13 percent of the vote, while Jimmy Carter, president when interest rates topped 20 percent, was named by 8 percent of respondents. None of the remaining eight presidents received more than 3 percent.

But there was something else interesting in the poll. Asked about the 2012 presidential race, nearly half — 45 percent — said the country would have been better off under the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney. Just over one-third — 38 percent — said the country would have been worse off.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#283704 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're insane. AntB is a woman, a very sharp woman. She has a lovely daughter and a lovely grandchild. X-man is a man. Try to cut it out. You are seriously delusional about who somebody is, and your batting record is a joke.
antB? Auntie Blabby?
Snow White Owl Blue Eyes

San Jose, CA

#283705 Jul 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"There WILL be more later, I assure you."
At this point, I don't think ANYONE doubts your resolve to be the stupidest, most morally bankrupt coward to ever post on Topix.
;)
YOU= IMPOTENCE Personna Fied.

Nuff said.
1 post removed

“guess who?”

denver

#283707 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's a matter of sticking to the truth of that, Harpo, not the manufactured distortions and embellishments and outright lies.
Ok
Snow White Owl Blue Eyes

San Jose, CA

#283708 Jul 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Night Rose.
Run dark boy, run!

Poppa sledge might run your azz over.

“guess who?”

denver

#283709 Jul 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of any talking chimps living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.?
I am, his name is Oblamer, the liar of the year and massive failure.
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283711 Jul 13, 2014
Mr Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.....POS....You are a figment of your imagination. It's difficult to fathom you actually are serious.
We`ve all noticed you have not denied your Sex offender status!

Ja Ja Ja !

“guess who?”

denver

#283712 Jul 13, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. People ARE becoming more informed every day!!!
Quinnipiac University survey that found 33 percent of Americans named Mr. Obama as the worst. Just over a quarter named his predecessor, George W. Bush.
“Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.
Nixon, who resigned in disgrace, got just 13 percent of the vote, while Jimmy Carter, president when interest rates topped 20 percent, was named by 8 percent of respondents. None of the remaining eight presidents received more than 3 percent.
But there was something else interesting in the poll. Asked about the 2012 presidential race, nearly half — 45 percent — said the country would have been better off under the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney. Just over one-third — 38 percent — said the country would have been worse off.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...
here's yur typical fleabagging flib and demorat voter:

Newsweek poll of 1000 US citizens revealed

29% couldn't name the vice president

43% unable to define bill of rights

40% didn't know America fought Japan & Germany in WWII

73% didn't know Communism was main concern of the cold war

67% didn't know US economy is a capitalistic system

Only 1 in 4 could name more than 1 of the first 5 freedoms the 1st amendment upholds.

These are your typical LIV's who vote democrat, and clearly don't watch media like Fox News, they watch clown comedians like Stewart and Colbert.

Our liberal teachers are failing us
1 post removed
Rockin Robin

Santa Ana, CA

#283714 Jul 13, 2014
Looks like Quirky and Spotted Owl got a room. Awwww......
One of those early birds is going to get the worm. eee.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#283715 Jul 13, 2014
Tour bus accidentally drives into Area 51 (Video)
http://www.openminds.tv/tour-bus-accidentally...
Tourists in Nevada recently got more than they were bargaining for when their tour guide accidentally passed the no trespassing signs and drove into Area 51. They were quickly tailed by a security truck and asked to get out of the van. The tour then got much less fun. The whole thing was caught on camera.
RayOne wrote:
you fell for it, take the green pill.
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283717 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're insane. AntB is a woman, a very sharp woman. She has a lovely daughter and a lovely grandchild. X-man is a man. Try to cut it out. You are seriously delusional about who somebody is, and your batting record is a joke.
Is this why Ex-Man posts as "Lawrence Wolf" some times too?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#283718 Jul 13, 2014
Hot spot: Yellowstone road melts, sites closed
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2014/07/10/31479...
As they examined possible fixes, park officials warned visitors not to hike into the affected area, where the danger of stepping through solid-looking soil into boiling-hot water was high.
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The temp has fallen 2 degree's here in the last half hour.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283719 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
It`s also funny how antb, Ex-man and Honey C. All are the grammar police!

It`s also Funny how Vorenus and Ex-Man consider themselves poets.

antB is a B!tch plain and simple!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283720 Jul 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Are these what you call wits?
I call it inconsequential acts of desperation.
Are you running for king of Topix? You know that title doesn't exist right?
If only you were full genius, instead of just "near" genius. Maybe you should have added 20-25 points to your self proclaimed "119" I.Q. ;)
Devil's in the details!!
LOL!
We all loved how you posted that your Father was supposedly a Genius and how you tried to assume that you are too.

LMFAO@ You !!!

Fkn lil Dorkoff!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283721 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you prefer I Love That Sheriff Joe, Twocentsworth, Quantum Leap, Stupid Drunk, or Lyingass Punk?
I did post as "I Like that Sherriff Joe" .. And "TwocentsWorth ".. No big mystery there!

He He He !
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283722 Jul 13, 2014
Spotted Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie here.
You killed Caitlin.
You raised human trash for a daughter.
You've been divorced 5, FIVE times.
All ex hubby's were as black as Idi Amin.
You have a jailbird familiar background.
You freely mingle with the worst of the worst society has to offer, the gay,><Jaxxon> and the convicted sex offender, <Richard Guerra,> aka XMan aka Voranus aka Rico Los II and many other assorted greyboxes.
Your son Jourdan has been in jail many, many times, and with a methamphetamine with intent to deliver charge to boot.<where were you?>
There's way more but I'm tired of typing for now.
There WILL be more later, I assure you.
All fair game since her and Honey C. Holman attacked Ghost Riders Son IMO !
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283723 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! He and King Crotch, White Owl, Spotted Owl, Trader Joe aka Ferrell are drinking buddies.
Ferrell's King Crotch gives Quirky courage. LOL!
Say that fast three times.
You have sick thought`s in your head like Rico..AKA BOC and Jackie!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283724 Jul 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Evasive posting? That's nice Q.. You should work on engaging in 'coherent' posting. It would do wonders for your self esteem and would be a huge relief to all who try to understand your chicken scratch.
;)
You , AntB, Honey C, Jackie, And Eagle all use that Gay little smiley face. Hmmmmm?

Go figure?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#283725 Jul 14, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Qbert prefers "CB's bi*tch" but he even got fired from that for being sauced on the job.
heeheehee
CB is a heavy drinker just so you know.

When I talked to her She was nearly always loaded. And Needy!

Seemed to be a good Mom though.

Je Je Je!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 10 min Jan met de pet 32
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Duped 155,480
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 11 min Le Jimbo 14
Larry Craig ordered to pay up for bathroom arrest 12 min kuda 13
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,115,327
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 16 min barefoot2626 89
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 16 min Le Jimbo 106
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 18 min barefoot2626 590
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 21 min spud 670
Can Sarah Palin save Pat Roberts in tight Kansa... 21 min ghost town coming 51
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 47 min Le Jimbo 46

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE