The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#283602 Jul 13, 2014
The Government Is Using Subliminal Songs To Scare Immigrants

Guess who commissioned “La Bestia,” a Central American radio hit about the dangers of the journey to America?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07...
Last week, CBP announced plans to launch a new, million-dollar “Dangers Awareness Campaign,” aimed at discouraging families in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador from sending their children with smugglers to cross the U.S. border through Mexico. A press release described billboards and public service announcements to be aired on television and radio in those three countries as well as U.S. cities with large Central American populations. Not highlighted was “La Bestia,” the song written and produced for the sole purpose of spreading CBP’s message through music.

“La Bestia” is not the first song commissioned by CBP, but it is the only one written specifically for a Central American audience.
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
gracias amigo

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#283603 Jul 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, the republicans have filled the presidency more years than the demorats since Eisenhower, people vote with their wallets , which will result in a new republican president in 2016, history is clearly not yur strong suit. Without the evangelicals protesting the Mormon Romney in 2012 we'd be rid of the talking chimp Oblama.
Times have changed. People are becoming more informed every day, which is bad news for Republicans.

People are able to sit back and watch "idiots" like you embarrass the entire Republican party with your obnoxious behavior and blatant lies. People like you get Democrats elected.

lol

Location hidden

#283604 Jul 13, 2014
White Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
False,
You want to Skype naked with Jaxxon again while his husband is working and explore your more 'feminine side'.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Just have another drink rummy so you can get some sleep. So you don't have to be here till four in the morning slobbering on your keyboard pretending to be quoting Rambo and pretending your funny.

“Obama bin Lian”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, CO

#283605 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Perception. Middle class is defined. This is one definition:
NOUN
The social group between the upper and working classes, including professional and business workers and their families.
Now, how do you define "Middle Income"? What constitutes middle income? That's a sticky wicket there, old chap.
We can always lower or elevate the definition of middle income, because that's obviously a moving target, but middle class is a broadly accepted term in American society. For example, this Wiki write-up:
The American middle class is a social class in the United States.[1][2] While the concept is typically ambiguous in popular opinion and common language use,[3] contemporary social scientists have put forward several more or less congruent theories on the American middle
Care to deny it, Blabs?

Obama Fails to Stem Middle-Class Slide He Blamed on Bush
www.bloomberg.com/.../obama-fails-to-stem-mid... ...
Bloomberg L.P.
May 1, 2012 - More than three years into Obama's own presidency, those declines have ... Yet real median household income in March was down $4,300 since Obama ... its income go up $7,500 instead of go down $2,000, like it has under ...

By Mike Dorning Apr 30, 2012 6:30 PM MT
"

"Barack Obama campaigned four years ago assailing President George W. Bush for wage losses suffered by the middle class. More than three years into Obama’s own presidency, those declines have only deepened.

The rebound from the worst recession since the 1930s has generated relatively few of the moderately skilled jobs that once supported the middle class, tightening the financial squeeze on many Americans, even those who are employed."

Seems i remember clearly lying, hypcritical douchebagging demorats blaming Bush for high gas prices, perhaps you slept thru that.

Ok, time to dissemble, Blabby

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#283606 Jul 13, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Words mean things.It is hard to explain to someone with your linear method of thought.Working class is an oxymoron.Anyone who has a job is technically "Working Class".From janitor to CEO.From fruit picker to rocket scientist.Or don't you think of using ones brain to make a living "work".Middle "Class" assumes a static society,where folks are born into a certain "caste",like old India,and can never alter his/her circumstances.That just ain't so.This is the USA.Not old India.Or a banana republic.In THIS country,one can change his/her social status.Perhaps new definitions are needed.Some do become outdated.Do we speak middle English? This has been a wonderful exercise in futility.Now I must go to work.Although retired,I find part time work necessary to my self esteem.Good night. <quoted text>
What's your problem with linear thought? Perhaps you believe that you operate with creative thinking? I'd have to disagree with that, Cheeky troll. Working class is NOT an oxymoron, and I challenge you to show the contradiction in the term "middle class". You need a dictionary, and a brain would also help.

The rest of your tripe is.......ludicrous. Middle Class most definitely does NOT assume a static society where people are born into a certain "caste". What have you been drinking? Try a nice glass of ice water poured over your head.

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#283607 Jul 13, 2014
Under Obama houshold median income has decreased by ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index... ...
May 30, 2014 - Under Obama houshold median income has decreased by over 4k.... If average income has gone down and poor income has gone up...:). 1.

Ryan says incomes went down nationally under Obama but ...
www.politifact.com/.../ryan-says-incomes-went... ...
PolitiFact.com
Aug 27, 2012 - "Household income in America has gone down for families an average of $4,000 in the last four years" while it " went up $5,000" under Mitt ...
Missing: 4k

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../reaganomics-vs-obamanomics... ...
Forbes
May 5, 2011 - Real per-capita disposable income increased by 18% from 1982 to 1989, meaning the ... Move up http://i.forbesimg.com t Move down ..... We have also had the largest tax cuts in history under Obama, a fact you seem to gloss ..... Dow is up 4000 points, the scenario in Afghanistan is turned around with an ...

The already rich have done exceedingly well under the talking chimp and WS stooge, thanks mainly to the trillions doled out by the Fed.

Location hidden

#283608 Jul 13, 2014
White Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
My nick is FO Frankie.
That's what I tell all of my bitch's.
Like you.
You don't have any "bitch's".

You have a computer and an anger management problem amplified by a drinking problem.

End of story.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#283609 Jul 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are right. It could have been -18.... You know, those pesky microclimates?
would a sane adult even think about lying about the temperature at their home?

you have a serious problem, fool.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#283610 Jul 13, 2014
Watch the Ads Obama Is Airing in Central America to Keep Kids From Coming to the US
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/07/unacc...
Preparing for his dangerous trip north, a Central American teen stops to pen a letter to his uncle in the United States. He writes that his mom is telling him to think hard about the risks: the gangs on the trains, the cartels that kidnap migrants, the days of walking through the desert. But those roadblocks, he writes, are worth it: "I see myself earning a bunch of money in the United States, and my mom here without any worries."

So begins a new public service announcement aimed at keeping Central American kids from joining the tens of thousands of unaccompanied child migrants who have been apprehended by US authorities in the last year. The PSA soon turns dark, though:

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#283611 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously doubt you have an azz, Harpo. Laugh something else off - if you have anything else that can fall off. Maybe you should cinch up your belt a little tighter if you're going to tread high water anyway.
More warbling and clucking, Blabby. Off topic at any rate. Actually have had to cinch the belt a little tighter as I lost 20 lbs. If only many of the fat demorat voters would shed some weight the country would look a little better. LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#283612 Jul 13, 2014
Words mean things.It is hard to explain to someone with your linear method of thought.Working class is an oxymoron.Anyone who has a job is technically "Working Class".From janitor to CEO.From fruit picker to rocket scientist.Or don't you think of using ones brain to make a living "work".Middle "Class" assumes a static society,where folks are born into a certain "caste",like old India,and can never alter his/her circumstances.That just ain't so.This is the USA.Not old India.Or a banana republic.In THIS country,one can change his/her social status.Perhaps new definitions are needed.Some do become outdated.Do we speak middle English? This has been a wonderful exercise in futility.Now I must go to work.Although retired,I find part time work necessary to my self esteem.Good night. <quoted text>
no, as i clearly pointed out to you...there is a a middle class. it in no way means one is stuck in that class, just as one is not stuck in any class.

it would seem your thinking is linear and unable to adjust when given facts proving it wrong.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#283613 Jul 13, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice.
I can understand that but I need to know something first.
You said in one of your posts: "If you want to post something quit balking like a chicken and post it. "

I was wondering: Do chickens "balk"? What process precipitates this "balking" by them?

Jax's chickens might be seeking justice too regarding this "balking"

Sorry to butt in but As long as you were speaking of justice i thought this "balking" might be

serious and require justice too. lol

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#283614 Jul 13, 2014
Demorat conventions look like tryouts for the Biggest Loser. lol

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#283615 Jul 13, 2014
you fell for it, take the green pill.
2 posts removed

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#283618 Jul 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not hardly...two degrees, actually.
this is why i can show you to be the ignorant fool you are any time i wish...
A quacking, delusional, demented, deranged, dimwitted, dopey duck

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#283619 Jul 13, 2014
Care to explain why you ask such a stupid question? Why do you continue to post broken links?
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to deny it, Blabs?
www.bloomberg.com/.../obama-fails-to-stem-mid... ...
Bloomberg L.P.
May 1, 2012 - More than three years into Obama's own presidency, those declines have ... Yet real median household income in March was down $4,300 since Obama ... its income go up $7,500 instead of go down $2,000, like it has under ...
By Mike Dorning Apr 30, 2012 6:30 PM MT
"
"Barack Obama campaigned four years ago assailing President George W. Bush for wage losses suffered by the middle class. More than three years into Obama’s own presidency, those declines have only deepened.
The rebound from the worst recession since the 1930s has generated relatively few of the moderately skilled jobs that once supported the middle class, tightening the financial squeeze on many Americans, even those who are employed."
Seems i remember clearly lying, hypcritical douchebagging demorats blaming Bush for high gas prices, perhaps you slept thru that.
Ok, time to dissemble, Blabby
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#283621 Jul 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, not mine, pal...
your US flag burning buddies can claim you all they want and you can claim them..
not my genetic pool.
You used to be my buddy until you burned my flag. I used to be among the crowd you're in with until then.
1 post removed

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#283623 Jul 13, 2014
I think I pointed that out once.Does that mean that liberals actually don't like taxes?My My.Sounds a little like(let us speak softly) Hypocricy<quoted text>
Of course it is, no one honestly wants their taxes to increase, I'll posit 99% of the fleabagging flibs on here pay no income taxes, they just desire those of us working to pay more..........

In case you haven't seen this:

When it come to Liberals, there is never enough milk in teat to feed them all...

"Fifteen percent of Americans still live in poverty, according to the official census poverty report for 2012, unchanged since the mid-1960s. Liberals argue that we aren’t spending enough money on poverty-fighting programs, but that’s not the problem. In reality, we’re losing the war on poverty because we have forgotten the original goal, as LBJ stated it half a century ago:“to give our fellow citizens a fair chance to develop their own capacities.”

'The federal government currently runs more than 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care and targeted social services to poor and low-income Americans. Government spent $916 billion on these programs in 2012 alone, and roughly 100 million Americans received aid from at least one of them, at an average cost of $9,000 per recipient.(That figure doesn’t include Social Security or Medicare benefits.) Federal and state welfare spending, adjusted for inflation, is 16 times greater than it was in 1964. If converted to cash, current means-tested spending is five times the amount needed to eliminate all official poverty in the U.S.'

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#283624 Jul 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
A real antique, back in the day I drove a JD 450, 630, 730, 2010 and 4020, the 4020 was the cadillac of JD at the time.
Running those are fun. I used to do the same.
1 post removed
Great Speckeld Bird

San Jose, CA

#283626 Jul 13, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Care to explain why you ask such a stupid question? Why do you continue to post broken links? <quoted text>
Link works great!

Maybe, just maybe, it's on your inept end?

No, of course not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Tony Rome 1,108,935
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 152,960
Hillary Clinton in Iowa stirs 2016 speculation 10 min kamanalo 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Kong_ 116,494
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 13 min SevenTee 2,687
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min litesong 32,631
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 15 min woodtick57 146
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 44 min barefoot2626 247
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••