The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393276 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#281360 Jul 7, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a 'personal' problem to me
)8~D>
Not one *Patriot* is disgusted with Fed Up ...
:)
Keep on KEEPING ON Fed Up <3
Thank you AL
2 posts removed
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#281363 Jul 7, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? This is the kind of baseless insult you engage in and then claim to be so self-righteous and above it all. Seems hypocritical to me.
See, Liberals always mouthing off deserve to be responded to in the way they are accustomed to.

This is funny, I didn't see any comment about the way Rico post hateful comments to us.

I guess this is another Liberal rule: Only the right can not say anything to us because we are always right no matter what tone of language we use.

Forget it. I am tired of being logical and nice to supporters of Muslim terrorist and the destruction of America.

It doesn't work to be nice.

Again, GOD didn't say be nice or like people he just said Love them and Jesus while on the cross said "forgive them for they know not what they do" while the Liberal Priest were crucifying him for loving GOD.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#281364 Jul 7, 2014
Good Night Patriots

Take care

May GOD Bless and protect you and your family

If you haven't seen the movie "America" by D'souza, please do. It was great. Just what I needed.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#281365 Jul 7, 2014
Oops I forgot this one.

I love it.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/07/video-black-an...

Bye.
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281366 Jul 7, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Remember if your empty skull is able to. I said I was banned from Topix but I am back.
I remember your condescending and brutal attacks against some of my friends on the Immigration Forum. I remember your whining and telling everyone about your sob stories in the attempt to gain recognition and pity.
I remember this...many posters wanted you off the forum due to your lack of credibility and for the crudeness and ignorance of supporting Illegal Immigrants.
Many posters wanted you to go bye bye....I was one of them.
I was on the Immigration forum in the mid 2000's. I know what you are all about and it AIN'T nice.
I don't like you as a human being for the way you treat others with little disregard for them.
The Bible said to love one another but it didn't say anything about not liking them.
Maybe, if you grew up and acted like the senior citizen in which you are people would start treating you better and this is your choice.
nailed it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#281367 Jul 7, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally.
I believe Noah's family would beg to differ with Rose about everyone is forgiven. GOD only found one family out of the entire world to save from the flood. I know Rose is saying Jesus but Jesus and GOD are the same.
there was no flood. proven fact.

your cult lied to you...again.
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281368 Jul 7, 2014
prisoner 24601 wrote:
UNCLE BARRY COMES TO VISIT
Kids:“Mommy, mommy, Uncle Barry is here! He’ll have free stuff and goodies for all of us!”
Barry:“That’s right kids, I’ve got an endless supply.”
Kids:“Goody! Mommy also says you’ll help us with our debt problem too.”
Barry:“Uh…er…well, spending is more my game. Just how much in debt are you?”
Kids:“Mommy says it’s over $17 trillion. Is that a lot?”
Barry:“Oh, heck no. We can handle that. Besides, she really means everyone’s debt, not just your small family. For you it’s only about $50,000 each, so $200,000 for the entire family of four.”
Kids:“Woopee! We got $200,000! We’re RICH!”
Barry:“No, actually that’s money you already owe. Some of you were born owing that much.”
Kids:“So we got us a credit somewhere?”
Barry:“Oh, heck no kids. Your other uncle, Sam, already spent that money. Why, did you know some of it is being used right now for kids just arriving from Central America? Some of those places have already gone bankrupt so they’re heading up here.”
Kids:“So just how do we pay back this debt?”
Barry:“Not to worry. Just bring me your mom & dad’s credit cards. And also your credit cards, the cards of your unborn kids and their unborn kids too.”
Kids:“Huh? We don’t understand. How does that work?”
Barry:“Well, I print money which I then put on the National Debit Card, so now everyone owes it. Since there’s no way to pay it off we just keep piling it up, hoping somehow it’ll just disappear as if by magic.”
Kids:“Well, can be pay off $17 trillion in just a few years?”
Barry:“Hmmmm…..well, it’s more complicated than that. You see, I’ve also promised another $127 trillion to people, so our unfunded liabilities go well past the orbit of Pluto. But, you can see that compared to what’s been promised, what’s already been spent is quite small. Of course, we have no way to pay either one. Except, that is, by passing it off to you, our future generations.”
Kids:“Huh?”
Barry:“Kids, I’m a politician. So while a “funny uncle” might just diddle with you behind the garage, an uncle like me can screw you in ways that’ll last your entire lifetime. But on the bright side I have bought a lot of votes!”
Kids:“Mommy, mommy, RUN! Uncle Barry is not what he seems. He’s actually an inter-generational thief, con artist and child molester!”
nailed it!
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281369 Jul 7, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Liberals always mouthing off deserve to be responded to in the way they are accustomed to.
This is funny, I didn't see any comment about the way Rico post hateful comments to us.
I guess this is another Liberal rule: Only the right can not say anything to us because we are always right no matter what tone of language we use.
Forget it. I am tired of being logical and nice to supporters of Muslim terrorist and the destruction of America.
It doesn't work to be nice.
Again, GOD didn't say be nice or like people he just said Love them and Jesus while on the cross said "forgive them for they know not what they do" while the Liberal Priest were crucifying him for loving GOD.
nailed it!
1 post removed
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281371 Jul 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there was no flood. proven fact.
your cult lied to you...again.
you shouldn't lie. food insecurity?
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281372 Jul 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>BULLCRAP! If you can type a long diatribes of senseless ridicule against other good posters, then you've got tie time to sign in.
Your priorities are skewed and you reveal your main mission here as just another commie agitator.
nailed it!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#281373 Jul 7, 2014
Labor: Nail-gun suicide CEO took $62K from worker retirement accounts
http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_2606365...
Employees said they took their concerns to federal authorities last year. Employees and industry watchers say on the surface the company appeared successful and growing, but its finances turned out to be in shambles.
Politics wrote:
<quoted text>nailed it.
Slug-Go

Los Angeles, CA

#281374 Jul 7, 2014
Politics wrote:
<quoted text>

Snailed Sh it.
ikky woods
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281375 Jul 7, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're pretty funny, bozo. You can't find anything that bolsters robbing from the middle class and the poor to buffer the resources of the already rich and getting richer by the day. So, what does that leave you with? Attacking and insulting the sitting President. Blaming everything wrong on democrats, and hating poor people and the elderly. Yep. That's a very loving and Christian thing you've go going there.
And, you wonder why anybody would constantly put you in the corner where you belong?
Don't ever wonder.\
Yeah. I'm not signed in. I have to leave shortly and can't be bothered with it.
you got nailed! Obama is bolstering at this very second with illegals from where? not Mexico, that is against the rules of immigration. by that law all the children would be immediately deported. senile are you? get real.

#281376 Jul 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the person you copied that from made a good observation.
can you ever say anything in your own words?
Target Won't Actually Say Anything If You Bring a Gun Into Their Store
http://www.thewire.com/business/2014/07/targe...
The debate has been looming for several weeks, as other national chains, like Chipotle and Starbucks, have banned weapons from their shops too. However, Target has not outright rejected weapons in their stores. They are "respectfully requesting" gun owners do not bring weapons into their shops, "even in communities where it is permitted by law."
Slug-Go

Los Angeles, CA

#281377 Jul 7, 2014
Politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Snailed Sh it!
ikky woods
Slug-Go

Los Angeles, CA

#281378 Jul 7, 2014
Politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Snailed Sh it!
yucca tree
Politics

Chicago, IL

#281379 Jul 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just say you're drunk and call it an evening.
I'll start and conclude by pointing out to you that so-called liberals don't believe there is a right faith and a wrong faith - aside from personally and individually. It's conservatives whose policies demonstrate that they believe in forcing their religious beliefs on other people.
true, you have no boundaries, no structure, anything and almost everything goes until you get in trouble then it is some else's fault------ they should pay. you will get nailed, thanks to obamalerner this is going to change. not much "change"-------left.

#281380 Jul 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
The U.S.A. is a SECULAR nation by definition.....The Founders were NOT Christians!
The IRS Challenges Tax Deductions for Facade Conservation Easements
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brad-reid/the-i...
A U.S. Tax Court decision considered exterior and interior conservation easements for a historic mosque in Denver. The current owner wanted to develop condominium units on the property and granting the conservation easement was one way of obtaining regulatory approval for this project. After consulting an appraiser and tax professional, the owner claimed a charitable tax deduction of $7.150 million. The IRS disallowed the entire deduction and assessed an underpayment penalty.

St. Croix valley

#281381 Jul 7, 2014
Politics wrote:
<quoted text>you got nailed! Obama is bolstering at this very second with illegals from where? not Mexico, that is against the rules of immigration. by that law all the children would be immediately deported. senile are you? get real.
no, not immediately...

you shouldn't talk of things you don't understand, someone like me will come along and smack you around and make you look like a fool.

Location hidden

#281382 Jul 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so jealous of those who make something of their lives, ntr?
Most Americans, including democrats and the media, have finally figured out the not ready for prime time president is inept and ill prepared for the office.

He's a joke. All glitz and no substance. All hype and no hope.

How sad we all have to pay for his failed on the job training.

But our angst is nothing compared to the takers, the entitled, who are losing support from so many who had been fooled by this huckster. Their meal ticket is slipping away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,419,004
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min swampmudd 7,757
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 2 min Ave purisima 73
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 21,125
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,495
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min who cares 15,950
News Obama creates world's largest marine protected ... 10 min Ben Ghazi IV 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,452
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 24 min Trumping On MMXVI 348
More from around the web