The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 329240 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#27898 Sep 23, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>The color green looks good on you.
see above

“life under BO”

buena vista

#27899 Sep 23, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
affirmative action.
Oh ya, how could i have forgotten. I wonder if the king has gotten over Obama ducking him yet.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#27900 Sep 23, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>I want the chicken vouchers.
I,ll trade you my chicken vouchers for your medicine vouchers.
then can we get some of that cobbler?
lol
higgans

Marion, IN

#27901 Sep 23, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
To what do we owe the displeasure of your unwelcome appearance?
Listen, you're right and Free8 is wrong. Okay?
You're definitely not "unbalanced".
You're fckng "crazy"!
Now, do you feel validated?
I'll take crazy over stoopid, like u and the other History morons on Topix (check OUT Reconstruction Era Southern States' Legislators. why do u think the Dems started up barring blacks from the polls?).
crazy can be cured (in Nov), but you'll still be stoopid.
maybe it is in your kool-aide?
hey, Mother Duck(er?), one of ur 'special' quislings got out!!
COME ON NOV.

Location hidden

#27902 Sep 23, 2012
sage won wrote:
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
-Ronald Reagan
Yeah..great quotes. I also remember this ones....

Ronald Reagan: "uhh...I don't remember saying that" " ...uh I don't remember signing that". "uh...I don't remember doing that".

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#27903 Sep 23, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove that Ja Ja Up your Ya Ya .. Fkn SCUM BALL !
How are you this fine night, Qbitch?
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#27904 Sep 23, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! I'll feed it to the whiners around here.
Those POS Libs willbepissedoff to see one of their own ratted them out.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#27905 Sep 23, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is your final answer, then sad to say, THAT MAKES YOU A LIAR. I proved MY previous allegation, even gave u a chance to re-explain it.
now, go cry urself to sleep...
COME ON NOV.
keep telling yourself that, Tarzan

Religion made them human

#27906 Sep 23, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, Yada the Jefi dumber-ass, re-READ my post and ur quote of it.
both say AFTER the CW.
now, are u gonna pull a spirit-duckling and say u didn't say THAT?
go spread ur hokum at the pond...:)
COME ON NOV.
Med up!
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#27907 Sep 23, 2012
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan: "uhh...I don't remember saying that" " ...uh I don't remember signing that". "uh...I don't remember doing that".
Yeah, Iran-conta anyone?

He also was a Hollywood actor and governor of what many consider a liberal state, Calfornia He procreated one of the biggest anti-nuke people known, his daughter Patty. His son is a liberal and a rumored bi-sexual living in SF.

They sounded like a real happy bunch.

Religion made them human

#27908 Sep 23, 2012
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Oye bro, me estoy peliando con el mamon ese Here Is One en el otro foro. Esta bien loco es cabron. Lo estoy tratando de gastar para ver si sale quien es.
Ese tipo es Rogerg. Yo evito ese tipo de bolsa de mierda.

Religion made them human

#27909 Sep 23, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>I,ll trade you my chicken vouchers for your medicine vouchers.
then can we get some of that cobbler?
lol
Oh maaaan!!!!!

LOL!

sugarcoated sunshine

#27910 Sep 23, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>NO blackberry cobbler for you! I am thoroughly upset with you for not knowing what a blessing was offered up! George and I would wash the dishes by hand for a chunk of fresh homemade blackberry cobbler. LOL
I've got carrot cake cupcakes downstairs with icing. You can have one of those if you can get that blackberry cobbler to my house. Or, you can have fresh home made banana nut bread with pecans, oats and flax seed and spread with butter. Anything for blackberry cobbler.;-)
I can't decide who I want to live with more, you or Shayla!
1 post removed

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#27912 Sep 23, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him george, he has no clue what
he is missing.
Would you like a dish of warm blackberry cobbler
with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream?
well,'''YEAH!!!!

sugarcoated sunshine

#27913 Sep 23, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just finished stuffing the frozen tofu into a Fed Exp. box. I need Mail's address. We'll make him eat tofu for the sin of bypassing cobbler!
Hey! LOL not the tofu again...I'll bet there's some in the back of his freezer lol

Religion made them human

#27914 Sep 23, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take crazy over stoopid, like u and the other History morons on Topix (check OUT Reconstruction Era Southern States' Legislators. why do u think the Dems started up barring blacks from the polls?).
crazy can be cured (in Nov), but you'll still be stoopid.
maybe it is in your kool-aide?
hey, Mother Duck(er?), one of ur 'special' quislings got out!!
COME ON NOV.
Talking about stupid.., why is it that you lizards rather talk about Abraham Lincoln than Mittens Rubme?
higgans

Marion, IN

#27915 Sep 23, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
No discipline, no parental involvement, all the money in the world will not matter. Who needs to get married when they have children? Apparently only gays.
did u see the 1st grade teacher that was a college trained social worker before teaching? she makes home visits?LOL
I keep kidding my teachers by asking them if they would prefer taking 2/3 kids home or jsut stay with their classes overnight?lol
that is where our schools are headed: boarding schools. the kids go in the day after Labor Day and don't go home until the Wed after Memorial Day! they have started them here already, no shyt!
the parent(s) can visit (really) them on the weekends!
I wonder if the parent(s) still get paid their bennies? probably...
the pity is, they KNOW it is the so-called home life that is keeping these kids in poverty and need and un-educated BUT they still blame schools and teachers. and, those that are unionized take it!
there are many posting on here that either needed to be 'boarded' or need their kids removed and their bennies cut off.
you would not believe the amount of RECRUITING the Head Start teachers have to do to get kids! and the posters on the walls bragging UP being a dad. pitiful, truly pitiful... and the authorities KNOW what the root problem is (and has been)!
nobody ever seems to talk about or care about the 60-80% of the kids that do go to school to be educated. all of the attention and resources is focused on the At Risk kids. another pity...
oh, well, I just clean up after the livestock...
COME ON NOV.

Religion made them human

#27916 Sep 23, 2012
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He was better know for cupping one of his ears and saying: "I can't hear you!"
1 post removed

sugarcoated sunshine

#27918 Sep 23, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
(QUOTE: EZRA KLEIN)
"The thing about not having much money is you have to take much MORE responsibility for your life. You canít pay people to watch your kids or clean your house or fix your meals. You canít necessarily afford a car or a washing machine or a home in a good school district. Thatís what money buys you: goods and services that make your life easier."
Mitt Romney never learned about that kind of responsibility. He grew up in a wealthy home where others handled those kinds of responsibilities for him and his family. When it came to college, Mitt Romney never learned how difficult it was to juggle a job, a family and school and to come out with student loans to repay. Stock paid for him to pursue his education and allowed his wife to stay home. He had the American dream, even as a young adult.
We can't blame him for not knowing. We can blame him for not trying to understand what life is like for millions of struggling good American families.
You said it perfectly.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#27919 Sep 23, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ese tipo es Rogerg. Yo evito ese tipo de bolsa de mierda.
Pues figate, he estado peliandome casi todo este fin de semana con el idiota ese. Dice que vive en Puerto Vallarta, pero es mentira. Dice que tiene dinero, pero siempre esta tratando de buscarle descuentos a sus amigos y a el. En cada movida, el cabron se contradice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min sassyjm 310,024
Too Much Creeping with Patriot Act? 2 min woodtick57 99
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,236,903
News Rubio says he'll block ambassador without Cuba ... 3 min barefoot2626 25
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 5 min woodtick57 220
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 7 min Page Turner 6,349
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min woodtick57 183,406
News George W. Bush now more popular than Obama 13 min Denny CranesPlace 44
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 31 min Gruden Face 2,674
News Ireland same-sex marriage 38 min Jaimie 514
More from around the web