The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387998 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#273804 Jun 10, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Bigot and racist. You lose again.
Like I've said before many of them that post here as real American patriots. Don't even know what our Country stands for. All they want is more regulations against the middle class and harsh immigration against any Country that isn't white.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#273805 Jun 10, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh Clutch it's really bad when you don't have enough brain matter to follow what an intelligent women like Ntr is saying.
King Crack Head is a typical angry old white male bigot, racist, misogynist who's living with the bad choices he made in life and wants to blame gays, blacks, hispanics and anything deemed a minority for his FAIL.

He needs to attend to his special needs kid and wipe the drool off his kids face and stop munching on his food stamps.

I give the cretin NO MERCY.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273806 Jun 10, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Such wise and forsightful planning.....lol. So shoot them dead over the water where they will sh!t and hit the water. Which will in fact infect the water with any caca and disease. Per your example.
Yeah you're smart. lol Not.
King Crack swims in his own fecal matter so to him, this is normal.
deutscher Stolz

Osnabrück, Germany

#273807 Jun 10, 2014
Gladly that I don't live in America. Otherwise I would already be killed by some Americans because I like boys in my age as a man?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273808 Jun 10, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Like I've said before many of them that post here as real American patriots. Don't even know what our Country stands for. All they want is more regulations against the middle class and harsh immigration against any Country that isn't white.
All these fake patriots want is legalization of incest laws and relaxation on pedophilia laws. It will all be found in the new Duck Dynasty Bible. This is their master plan for repopulating the Confederacy.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#273809 Jun 10, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
King Crack Head is a typical angry old white male bigot, racist, misogynist who's living with the bad choices he made in life and wants to blame gays, blacks, hispanics and anything deemed a minority for his FAIL.
He needs to attend to his special needs kid and wipe the drool off his kids face and stop munching on his food stamps.
I give the cretin NO MERCY.
White hating, racist, poo poo head.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273810 Jun 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll presume all of yur cousins were fat and homely, like you, Ratso.
I'll presume that you've slept with all your cousins. It's part of your culture.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273811 Jun 10, 2014
deutscher Stolz wrote:
Gladly that I don't live in America. Otherwise I would already be killed by some Americans because I like boys in my age as a man?
Ghost Rider?

Quirky?

Harmonious?

American Lady?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273812 Jun 10, 2014
Look at Katrina work those judge it's at 7:30 pst. Poor man-tranny has no life.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273813 Jun 10, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>White hating, racist, poo poo head.
It's not white people I hate.

It's your white trash maggot culture that I despise.

Your all liars, hypocrites, fake christians and hate the USA.

Your an American Taliban.

Same radical ideology, different location.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273814 Jun 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I never lie about the lying failure and now traitor Mullah Oblamer, the rest of this stuff is just messing around.
The only provable crime of yur ilk is that you are ignorant, uneducated, brainwashed dupes of the scumbag demorats who lie to you, betray you, don't care about you and use you as tools for their own evil purposes.
Now wise up.
You have no independent thought. You just parrot what Fox News tells you to parrot.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273815 Jun 10, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Did Obama pay a $5-6 million ransom to the Taliban for Bergdahl?
Here’s a new, possible development in this whole deserter Bowe Bergdahl story. Was there a $5-6 million dollar ransom paid to the Taliban by the Obama regime in addition to the 5 terrorists released in exchange for the deserter?
Oliver North seems to think so, but other than him, I haven’t heard this theory yet. If this is true, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Obama publicly funding a Muslim terrorist organization? It all adds up.
Some reports have the $5-6 million random not going directly to the Taliban, but instead to Qatar as ‘aid’ to the Muslim terrorist supporting country. Again, nothing surprises anymore. Obama is this corrupt, the progressive liberal Democrats are this filthy.
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/06/03/...
Love how you post an article asking "if".

Pretty desperate of you but that's how the right wing propaganda machine works. Pump out tons of lies, hope people get upset so no matter what is said next angers the people to a point that even if truth is told.... nobody will care.

You guys have a sad concept because when the civil war happens your people will end up dead for a cause that's based on lies.
Czar

Chicago, IL

#273816 Jun 10, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh Clutch it's really bad when you don't have enough brain matter to follow what an intelligent women like Ntr is saying.
no it is called being a fool when you follow what that person says.

when you follow someone blindly you fall in the same hole they fall in. it is usually dark and deep. wise up yourself, or, don't condemn those that have the good sense to know better.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#273817 Jun 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We started this thread to distance ourselves from idiots like you, you unamerican creep.
Like you have that kind of power????
Get used to what an open forum is like.
How UnAmerican of you to want to stiffle free speech. I guess you don't care for our Constitutional rights for All Americans just those that agree with you.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#273818 Jun 10, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Pathetic. You are truly delusional if you have told yourself that the Republican agenda has anything at all to offer your family. You're certifiably insane. You aren't in the job market. You're relegated to what you earned and your husband earned in your productive years. That's over with now. But, make no mistake. The Republicans think you have TOO MUCH. Your grandson's education? You can't save enough to provide that child a quality education because the earnings on savings accounts is only a fraction (a tiny fraction) of the annual percentage increase in tuition. Do you follow the logic, cupcake? And, when the kid takes on student loan debt, you can thank Republicans for wanting to allow increases in the costs of those loans and thank Democrats for holding down student loan interest rates.
Taking away computers and ipods from poor people will do WHAT to assist your grandchild in terms of higher education costs? Is that money going to be diverted to assist him? Oh, h*ll no, troll. It would more likely be shifted to afford more corporate welfare but certainly won't mean anything to the struggling middle class and salaried wage earners. Republicans have nothing in mind to assist you. Ask them. Please do come back on the thread and enlighten us as to HOW Republicans plan to help you deal with your reality.
<quoted text>
"Pathetic"? "Truly delusional"? "Certifiably insane"? This poster providing her opinion did not warrant such an attack!

Have Republicans had bad policies or made bad decisions? Of course they have. This poster is talking about her situation TODAY, five 1/2 years into THIS President's policies and decisions.

This President has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern history. We are quickly climbing to $18 million in debt. He forced Obamacare through Congress which was the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party and then lied to Americans for two years that you could keep your health plan and keep your doctor. He has increased racial tension throughout the country. His foreign policies have been disasters. Our allies do not trust us and we are considered weak throughout most of the world. Gas prices have almost doubled. Crude oil prices have doubled. Household income has decreased. Those on food stamps and other benefits have drastically increased. The poverty rate has increased and long term unemployment is at its highest rate in decades. Grocery prices have skyrocketed.

I could go on and on but I have made my point. The poster you responded to has every right to voice her opinion regarding her CURRENT situation without being ATTACKED. Do you get my point "Cupcake"? This IS her reality!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273819 Jun 10, 2014
Tea Baggers in Las Vegas kill cops and then themselves in hopes to start the revolution.

Way to go tea baggers.

Way to prove again that you all need to be thrown into the gas chambers.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#273820 Jun 10, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have that kind of power????
Get used to what an open forum is like.
How UnAmerican of you to want to stiffle free speech. I guess you don't care for our Constitutional rights for All Americans just those that agree with you.
Positronium is only here to pass his days between welfare checks. He doesnt care about the USA and his life is a fantasy.

Just pray to Allah for him.

LOL
Czar

Chicago, IL

#273821 Jun 10, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ntr......From what I have seen from our newest workforce we could not only compete we could win. The majority of them don't have a clue about hard work nor do they want to learn. Age has nothing to do with it when the youth won't even compete.
By the way I'm entirely in agreement with you about how our economy is now run by Corp and the filthy rich. Our middle class is being devalued into the poor with little to no influance into our political system which is bought and paid for by the rich. Is that Constitutional....I don't think so.
really, you do know Obama is making all this possible, you can thank him. and,

here you are talking about something not being constitutional. try to follow who is walking all over it. Obama is guilty.

you are a pathetic person to get on here and rant the way you do when "you thinkers" are the ignorant majority that got us in this place. dependent, beholden and ignorant to the real truth.

Truth teller

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#273822 Jun 10, 2014
He is making the border territory of the United States with the country of Mexico into the American Palestinian State. It has the same intention and will have the same destabilizing effect.
A permanent management team in Washington DC, among the ELITEs. One would think he wants to direct this after this term, with an open door to the next OvalOffice Despot.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#273823 Jun 10, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, to the dumb one. Just because a person says they are a Christian but supports sin--does not make them saved. It just makes them lost.
Just because a person says they are a repub or demmi doesn't make them saved.
I couldn't care less if they were the Ninja Turtle, this does not define a faith in GOD--one's true self does. You lack this.
EXample: so-called (rev) Wright stated he was a Christian but wanted GOD to kill all of the white people.
You believe in crap, you spew crap and you support crap.
You have no idea what is truth and justice. My grand-daughter has more knowledge about the truth than you will ever have unless by some miracle you repent, fess-up about your idolatry of Obammie and (what Jesus said) SIN NO MORE
How is it, so many people see the same exact thing in yourself as I do??
All you do is blame, accuse and distort the truth. Then in all of your ignorant splendor try and post something about being this honest, truthful and righteous person.
No go.
If I have hurt your feelings or offended you, it is best that you cut off the part of one's self and be saved than enter into the pits of hell.
Remember your own words when you are before our maker.
You are harshly here judging another person that you really don't know. You don't know her heart or her relationship with God. Yet you have condemned her when even Jesus didn't condemn the prostitute that the crowd wanted to stone.
Good job of taking Jesus place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 2 min southern at heart 443
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Paris 60,054
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Earl 3,336
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 3 min Tm clm 6,009
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 4 min spocko 1,044
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,394,975
News Meg Whitman likens Trump to Hitler, Mussolini 6 min swampmudd 193
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 34 min Go Blue Forever 191
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr kuda 248
More from around the web