The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340908 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#273364 Jun 8, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you put this much effort in telling cat's turds how unimportant to you they are too?
Simpletons like you are so predictable.

Troll along, troll and seek attention from someone else.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#273365 Jun 8, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
The breaking of all parental boundaries known to man is what defines her.
That's a lie, just one among hundreds you and your despicable cohorts post about people.

You're not even human, just a robotic piece of heartless manure.

Get a life of your own, you hateful, evil monster.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#273366 Jun 8, 2014
Senate Confirms First-Ever Native American Woman As Federal Judge
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/15/nati...
The Senate quietly made history on Wednesday night when it confirmed Diane Humetewa as a federal judge -- the first Native American woman to ever hold such a post.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#273367 Jun 8, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What ideas does she have?? Has she spoken any?? Its what 1.5 years away for that election and you are already up her azz..
Eagle
? I beg your pardon, but I'm not anywhere near it. I'm only contrasting what she brings to the table with the possibilities from across the aisle. The poll numbers from the link I posted back me up on what the public thinks of the current batch of candidates who all lose out to Hillary Clinton at this point in time. Who knows? Maybe some Republican can come up with a plan that doesn't exclude 43% or more of us from participation. That would be fascinating to see develop.

LOL

#273368 Jun 8, 2014
In Historic First, Native American Brothers Win Lacrosse Trophy
http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/05/3...
The Tewaaraton Award is college lacrosse's equivalent of the Heisman Trophy, given to the best player in the country each year. The award takes its name from the Mohawk word for lacrosse, as a way to honor the sport's Native American origins. The bronze trophy depicts a Mohawk man with a lacrosse stick, surging forward.

But no Native player had ever won the award before Thursday night's ceremony at the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, D.C. The Thompson brothers — Lyle and Miles, record-setting brothers who play at the University at Albany-SUNY — were among the five finalists this year. They are members of the Onondaga Nation, and if either of them won, it would have been a historic first.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273369 Jun 8, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Senate Confirms First-Ever Native American Woman As Federal Judge
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/15/nati...
The Senate quietly made history on Wednesday night when it confirmed Diane Humetewa as a federal judge -- the first Native American woman to ever hold such a post.
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273370 Jun 8, 2014
Top ATTORNEY Drafts IMPEACHMENT PAPERS for BARACK OBAMA (05-22-2014)

http://conservativetribune.com/attorney-draft...

#273371 Jun 8, 2014
Skull sheds light on first Native American ancestors
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/05/15...
In her facial structure, skull and teeth, Naia looks nothing like modern Native Americans. Neither do other Paleoamericans. That lack of resemblance has given rise to speculation that the earliest immigrants to the Americas came from far-flung places such as Polynesia or western Asia.

But an analysis of Naia's DNA shows her lineage began somewhere much closer: Beringia, the expanse of land that once connected Siberia and Alaska and now lies under the sea. Today's Native Americans also trace their roots to Beringia. So the first migrants to the New World and contemporary Native Americans are all the same family, researchers report in this week's Science. Whether they lived in the Americas 13,000 years ago or live there today, they can follow their heritage back in time to the same people, those who resided in Beringia more than 15,000 years ago.

#273372 Jun 8, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear A Native American Headdress
http://www.mtv.com/news/1837578/why-you-shoul...
“The headdress is reserved for our revered elders who, through their selflessness and leadership, have earned the right to wear one. It’s a spiritual garb, not just cultural; it’s not merely an addition to one’s attire. Wearing one, even an imitation headdress, belittles what our elders have spent a lifetime to earn.”— Simon Moya-Smith, citizen of the Oglala Lakota Nation and journalist
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273373 Jun 8, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear A Native American Headdress
http://www.mtv.com/news/1837578/why-you-shoul...
“The headdress is reserved for our revered elders who, through their selflessness and leadership, have earned the right to wear one. It’s a spiritual garb, not just cultural; it’s not merely an addition to one’s attire. Wearing one, even an imitation headdress, belittles what our elders have spent a lifetime to earn.”— Simon Moya-Smith, citizen of the Oglala Lakota Nation and journalist
The Rain In Spain Falls Mainly on the plain.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273374 Jun 8, 2014
Rose is on Judge-It Duty ..........LMFAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273375 Jun 8, 2014
With major scandals like Benghazi, IRS targeting, and now the secret VA waiting lists, the movement to boot Obama out of office has hit the mainstream.

All the talk of impeachment is clearly justified. President Obama and his cronies have lied to the American people over and over again. He has violated his oath of office by attempting to cover up the cause of Benghazi so he could win a second term as president.

The president has an arrogance toward the law, believing that he is far above it as commander-in-chief, that his office gives him the authority to do what he wants.

With all of these scandals coming to a head, and all of the opposition calling for his impeachment, perhaps the president will get the message. The American people want their country back, and that starts with dethroning the would-be monarch.

If the message still isn’t getting through, perhaps a new book by top attorney Andrew C. McCarthy will help drive home the point. In his new book, McCarthy outlines seven articles of impeachment that build a solid legal case for removing the president from office.

Via Washington Examiner:

In Faithless Execution, Andrew C. McCarthy makes the legal case to dump the president, but also hopes to build the political will in Congress and the nation to take the unusual move last used against former President Bill Clinton following the Monica Lewinsky affair.

“You have to make the public case that the president has to be removed,” said McCarthy.“I’m trying to make it,” he said.

McCarthy, a terrorism expert who prosecuted the so-called “blind sheik,” Omar Abdel Rahman, for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, charged that Obama and his administration are destroying the Constitution by ignoring some laws, using the Internal Revenue Service to harass conservative groups and making changes to Obamacare that don’t appear legal.

“The victims are people who care if America is the America of the Constitution,” he said at a small briefing about his book due for release June 3. Amazon is already selling it.

Read more at http://conservativetribune.com/attorney-draft...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#273376 Jun 8, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a threat! Someone should report it to the authorities. You are Racist!
Do you need the number?

Location hidden

#273377 Jun 8, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay let's see.
I'll test this theory out.
AB....C...D.
Okay I get it now!
LMFAO!
You are really easily amused.
Terry

Gardner, KS

#273378 Jun 8, 2014
---Cat Turd Whisperer--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpletons like you are so predictable.
Troll along, troll and seek attention from someone else.
I was just thinking... Even if you gave me 10,000 bad judge its, I still wouldn't talk to cat turds like you do. You should see another Doctor, the one you see now is failing you.

Location hidden

#273379 Jun 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I would love to listen to that conversation too DP.
X -Man-: Hello, Authorities?
Authorities: Yes. This is the authorities.........
X -Man-: You are all racists! Liars! And Bigoted!
Authorities: Look, we won't bust you for weed so its ok for you to smoke it all you want.
We know it will do you a lot of good in this situation because we understand that you deal with those awful right wing folks on topix and this will help you try to understand them and learn that they are right.
CLICK!
This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever read here....

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#273380 Jun 8, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
I'm not interested in photos of you copulating with a bound goat.

“you know i know”

denver

#273381 Jun 8, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea if Hillary Clinton is running or not. Do you have some inside information?
She's a strong, intelligent and politically astute woman. That's enough to make you tremble in your booties.
yes, I do, the old bag will be running, I eagerly await the disclosure of every underhanded, dishonest thing she has ever done.

“you know i know”

denver

#273382 Jun 8, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They will probably award him a purple heart and a bronze star and a 100% disability pay for the rest of his life.
BO will probably offer him sex with his daughters. I know Aunt Blabby wants to schtup him, probably Rosie Hoe too.

Location hidden

#273383 Jun 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he has morphed into a much more informed American citizen, doofus.
It doesn't surprise me that you support ignorance, I expect it from you.

It doesn't surprise me when you support dishonesty, I expect that from you.

It doesn't surprise me when you support hypocrisy, I expect it from all of you.

It doesn't even surprise me that you support racists, I've come to expect IT from you as well.

What does surprise me, is that you support a complete lowlife like King crotch who gets his rocks off verbally abusing women and threatening people. He's a punk a zz coward and you and the rest of the right wing rummies do cartwheels every time he appears bloviating his foul mouth rants.

I guess I should say "suprise-ed", past tense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'We can't be intimidated' 4 min justice 31
News Bernie Sanders To Introduce Legislation Abolish... 4 min FlatbushSam 30
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HILLARY 2016 193,752
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,275,976
News Clinton campaign denies 'boxcar' a Holocaust re... 6 min Denny CranesPlace 31
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 6 min Synque 18
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... 7 min Truth and Facts 68
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 17 min thetruth 12,643
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 48 min Denny CranesPlace 210
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 173,598
More from around the web