The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#272656 Jun 6, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text> Woody Ducklings eat mostly insects, crayfish, worms, and small fish. As they get older, Woody Ducks switch to mostly vegetable matter, including: algae, pondweeds, duckweed, other aquatic plants, acorns, hickory nuts, Sweetgum seeds, American Elm seeds, Buttonbush, beggar-ticks, bulrushes, sedges, maple seeds, Wild Grape, beechnuts, water lilies,Switchgrass, and other seeds, nuts, and fruits.LOL
And those occasional bad batches of Millet~!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#272657 Jun 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you couldn't smack your own tool, fool.
as always, sunnier has a better grasp on the real world than you.
Another bad millet trip?

Quackola~!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#272658 Jun 6, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Judge Jeanine's spunk.
She could wipe the ground with Hillary as the mop and do it with candor, articulation and intellect.
Something lost in the Libbies world.
Oh forget about Nancy Pelosi--the only help for that creature is a isolated island where no one else lives or nothing survives.
I agree Fed Up ,

I can not believe People would even consider Hillary , She seems kinda absent minded and shifty to me.

“sunny day”

Since: Jan 14

in the mountains....

#272659 Jun 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Well I don't know about sunny having a better grasp of the real world woody... But I think POS is a cool guy and I also think you are to..... "Make Peace not WAR"....lol

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#272660 Jun 6, 2014
Fox News viewers and Republicans hate American troops. They rather see them die in Taliban hands.

May God strike them all with misfortune.

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#272661 Jun 6, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
And those occasional bad batches of Millet~!
Damn I forgot to add that to the list...."Thank you Clutch"....HEEHEE
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#272662 Jun 6, 2014
LMFAO!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah!

Hey FS8?

How about Four Ton Tootie instead!

God didn't make enough hands worldwide to spank that fatazz!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha!

Find out your stripper name with the Stripper Name Generator!
http://www.snazzyspace.com/stripper-name-gene ...

Mine is

Sparkle Spankside

What's yours?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#272663 Jun 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i generally, work on the chip seal crew, Sunnier.
Seal team.

So you're a mud duck then?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#272664 Jun 6, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bad millet trip?
Quackola~!
Have you been holding anti-American troop rallies in support of Fox News?
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#272665 Jun 6, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Fox News viewers and Republicans hate American troops. They rather see them die in Taliban hands.
May your DADDY FINALLY REVEAL HIMSELF FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL CLOSURE.

San Quentin?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#272666 Jun 6, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet. But then, I haven't sent any out either.
Knowing how you like to archive, I imagine you having a scrapbook of them.
Have you ever seen pics of wild dks? Check em out.

http://www.wildfowl-photography.co.uk/identif...

Here are another type of wild dks...... These are probably what you are more familiar with, HUH?

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#272667 Jun 6, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey woody how the hell you been and how was the trip to the great northwest.....lol
doing good, sunny! how 'bout you?

the Seattle area is very cool. not much time to look around, just in an out for the wedding. i saw the sun once!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#272668 Jun 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Mindless observation - but the view into your tormented mind was well worth the read.

Thank you for that anyway.

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#272669 Jun 6, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Fed Up ,
I can not believe People would even consider Hillary , She seems kinda absent minded and shifty to me.
"LMAO"
I could add a lot more to your list about "Hillarod" Quirky but I'd be getting into some hot water for sure..lol

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#272670 Jun 6, 2014
OK that's it Rico I've had it with you...lol "Just kidding"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#272671 Jun 6, 2014
Too many unemployed tea baggers on topix.
When are you going to stop being so ignorant?
Must be a raza thing on 22s....BTW how is that covina bed wetter?
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#272674 Jun 6, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The AGENDA has managers who have calculated the point of no return, the lies of the elite have opened the eyes of people who see a point of difficult repair. This is where the nation a
is now.
Fear & Pain are the now, and a slide into despair, the political party entrusted to freedom has been compromised.
The DNC is the enemy, and RhINOs are COLLABORATERs.
bingo.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#272675 Jun 6, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Not the Jeff Cooper I knew and I believe you're reading about the other Jeff Cooper.....Here's a little about the Jeff Cooper I knew....
June 02, 2014 8:32 am
Jeffrey Dale Cooper, 59, of Toutle, died May 26, 2014, in Morice Tahtea, Houston, British Columbia, Canada.
He was born May 23, 1955, in Longview, and was a lifelong resident of Toutle. He graduated from Toutle High School in 1973. He participated in sports at the varsity level every year. As a sophomore, he was elected captain of the football team. After high school, he worked as a brakeman for the Weyerhaeuser Company railroad. During that time he pursued his love of the outdoors through timber falling. He and several friends operated a small cedar mill that they called their “hobby mill.”
In 1986, he married the love of his life, Shirley. This was the same year he opened and operated his first independent lumber mill, which later became known as South Fork Hardwoods.
Jeff had many interests. He loved the outdoors, fishing, hiking, packing with horses, and most of all hunting. He enjoyed time with his children, grandchildren, family and friends. He liked planting and tending to his garden and canning the results. Jeff was an active member of St. Paul Lutheran Church, a member of Safari International, the National Rifle Association and the Castle Rock Men’s Ensemble.
He taught his boys, Josh and Kris, a nephew, Jeremy and a grandson, Jayden, to hunt. Safety was always first, and they all attended gun safety classes. Jeff’s hunts took him to New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho, Alaska, Canada and Africa. He organized the annual salmon bake fundraiser at St. Paul’s. He coordinated and took the members on the fishing trips that provided the salmon for this event. He was known for his cooking and excellent preparation of salmon for the bake.
Jeff and Shirley’s vacations varied. They camped with the horses, they took the boys camping on their property in Pendleton, Ore., and made many clamming trips to the beach. Jeff and Shirley vacationed many times with his mother, sisters, brother and their spouses on the different islands of Hawaii.
Jeff never encountered a stranger. His welcoming personality made friends with everyone he met. Friends, family and new acquaintances always enjoyed his great stories. His confidence, honesty and kindness drew people to him. He was a man of great faith. Those who had the pleasure of knowing him knew him as a man of honor.
I was thinking of someone else.... sorry.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#272676 Jun 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen pics of wild dks? Check em out.
http://www.wildfowl-photography.co.uk/identif...
Here are another type of wild dks...... These are probably what you are more familiar with, HUH?
https://www.google.com/search...
This is more Freakspirit8`s Speed.

lolol

http://www.indianamushrooms.com/images/morel_...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#272677 Jun 6, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey woody how the hell you been and how was the trip to the great northwest.....lol
LOL. Trip? I think your feathered friend calls it migration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min replaytime 133,942
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 9 min Guess Who 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,155,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min OzRitz 49,316
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 38 min Enter 120
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Guru 182,062
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 51 min Cat74 1,659
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 53 min Enter 272
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr barefoot2626 531
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 hr mjjcpa 931
More from around the web