The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393448 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#273073 Jun 7, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to listen to that conversation.
X -Man-: Hello, Authorities?
Authorities: Yes. This is the authorities.
X -Man-: I would like to report poor grammar, misspellings, improper punctuations and foul language on the INTERNET that may or may not constitute a viable threat depending upon who you ask and how far back into a six year long conversation over multiple threads on a public forum somewhere in cyberspace.
Authorities: We suggest logging off that site and finding something to do with your life.
X -Man-: But they call me short and dark and ugly! They told a white woman who bred with black dudes that she had a big chocha and liked big black pingas. They told another anonymous poster that she was muy gorda and liked truck stops.
Authorities: Again, nobody is forcing you to read those posts or respond to them. Perhaps you should just ignore the trolls.
X -Man-: You are all racists! Liars! And Bigoted!
Authorities: "Click!"
That's not how it went at all. In fact, I was quite pleased with what will be taking place.

Like I've said before, Don't Panic, ki cking and screaming back to reality.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#273074 Jun 7, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a disgusting, perverted psychopath, and anyone who supports that bastard is just as filthy as he is. He seems to have a fool-proof proxy. What a pig.
That is why you come to this thread Rose. You love the abuse. You can't get enough! You are addicted to crude raunchy insults. Conversations where the participants show one another decency and respect bore you. You can't end them fast enough. There has been so many times where you posted that you were never coming to this thread again and within ten minutes you were replying to foes with vitriol.

It is easy to avoid the posters that you disagree with. Just quit replying to them. Are you so stupid that you cannot walk away?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#273075 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I agree completely, X.
I almost feel sorry for them, but not that much.
Yeah, me neither. I'm gonna call it a night. It's been a long day.

Night Rose ;)
Vorenus

Glendale, CA

#273076 Jun 7, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Deluge of meth from Mexico spreads misery across Texas
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headline...
Mexican drug gangs are flooding Texas with more and more cheap, pure methamphetamine, according to law officers, drug criminals and statistical data assembled by The Dallas Morning News.
Clandestine Mexican laboratories operating on an industrial scale produce meth in liquid form. Traffickers smuggle it across the border, convert it into crystalline form and set up drug houses in small and large cities. The distributors sometimes pose as normal families and expose their children to dangerous chemicals used to convert the meth from liquid to crystal.
The meth trail often ends in a spasm of human misery.
Sad, real sad.,
I wonder who benefits the most,
the drug lords or the money launderers?

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#273077 Jun 7, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not how it went at all. In fact, I was quite pleased with what will be taking place.
Like I've said before, Don't Panic, ki cking and screaming back to reality.
That sounds like a threat! Someone should report it to the authorities. You are Racist!

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#273078 Jun 7, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why you come to this thread Rose. You love the abuse. You can't get enough! You are addicted to crude raunchy insults. Conversations where the participants show one another decency and respect bore you. You can't end them fast enough. There has been so many times where you posted that you were never coming to this thread again and within ten minutes you were replying to foes with vitriol.
It is easy to avoid the posters that you disagree with. Just quit replying to them. Are you so stupid that you cannot walk away?
You're lying again. I've been posting very seldom lately in fact.

I've been posting on Topix a long time, and what I've observed is how abusive people like you and the other far-right conservative posters have always been. I'm not addicted to anything, you ignorant lowlife.

I posted ONCE I was going to post here again. I changed my mind and so f*cking what?

I wasn't posting about myself, idiot. I was referencing the abusive words of your pal King Clutch toward NTR, and I have every right to do that.

There's only ONE reason why fools, liars and hypocrites like you are always trying to get me to leave. You hate it that I expose you all for the charlatans and miscreants you really are.

I'll post here when and to whom I please, so you can take your advice and shove it up your ass, DP. The only time you ever post to me is when you want to attack with some ludicrous accusation or lie.

Now kindly GFY and mind your own business, you controlling, self-absorbed narcissist.

If you don't like what I post, then don't read and don't reply. Even an idiot like you should be able to grasp that.

Redwood City, CA

#273079 Jun 7, 2014
Stop seeking my attention unless you want a healthy dose of the TRUTH which you cretins and liars despise.

Redwood City, CA

#273080 Jun 7, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, me neither. I'm gonna call it a night. It's been a long day.
Night Rose ;)
Me too, X.

Have a good night.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#273081 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You're lying again. I've been posting very seldom lately in fact.
I've been posting on Topix a long time, and what I've observed is how abusive people like you and the other far-right conservative posters have always been. I'm not addicted to anything, you ignorant lowlife.
I posted ONCE I was going to post here again. I changed my mind and so f*cking what?
I wasn't posting about myself, idiot. I was referencing the abusive words of your pal King Clutch toward NTR, and I have every right to do that.
There's only ONE reason why fools, liars and hypocrites like you are always trying to get me to leave. You hate it that I expose you all for the charlatans and miscreants you really are.
I'll post here when and to whom I please, so you can take your advice and shove it up your ass, DP. The only time you ever post to me is when you want to attack with some ludicrous accusation or lie.
Now kindly GFY and mind your own business, you controlling, self-absorbed narcissist.
If you don't like what I post, then don't read and don't reply. Even an idiot like you should be able to grasp that.
Somewhere between a Bunt and a Dunt. That is what you are. You prove it on a daily basis.

Redwood City, CA

#273082 Jun 7, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere between a Bunt and a Dunt. That is what you are. You prove it on a daily basis.
Crude SOB.

You have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to me. You're far too stupid and full of your pitiful self, so just give it up, hillbilly.

You get abusive toward women when you've been bested by them just like all misogynists. Go beat your wife or your dog or whatever an imbecile like you beats.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#273083 Jun 7, 2014
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, real sad.,
I wonder who benefits the most,
the drug lords or the money launderers?
Portman Takes On Poverty & War On Drugs With Eye On 2016
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/05/1...
In a speech that could be a precursor to a run for the White House in 2016, Senator Rob Portman laid out a specific plan to tackle poverty, while questioning the 40-year "war on drugs" by the federal government.

"Too many in my own party avoid talking about poverty at all and how to address it," said Portman. "We can't be a great party if we don't lead on this issue."

Portman delivered the speech at American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington.

Portman says 47 million Americans are now living in poverty and $15 trillion dollars has been spent since the war on poverty approach was launched.

#273084 Jun 7, 2014
The War on Drugs Didn't Fail Yesterday
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glenn-martin/th...
Even Eric Holder, the Attorney General of the United States has told audiences that, "Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long for no good law enforcement reason." But I am confident that my friends who I left behind those walls, some of America's best and brightest, are worried like me that our collective indictment runs the risk of becoming more of a rhetorical exercise than an actionable agenda.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273085 Jun 8, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay let's see.

I'll test this theory out.

AB....C...D.

Okay I get it now!

LMFAO!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273086 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Crude SOB.
You have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to me. You're far too stupid and full of your pitiful self, so just give it up, hillbilly.
You get abusive toward women when you've been bested by them just like all misogynists. Go beat your wife or your dog or whatever an imbecile like you beats.
Go to bed Burnt Tuna Smelling Kwueef, you have no powers here.

#273087 Jun 8, 2014
There's a war on common sense
http://www.myeasternshoremd.com/opinion/queen...
Listening to news programs, particularly the yakity-yak-my-view-is-the-only -right-view programs, you might come away with the idea that there is a war on everything.

The list goes something like this, the war on: Women ... Poverty ... Drugs ... Terrorists and on and on I could go. You name it, there is a war addressed. I believe we should be serious about dealing with certain negative aspects of society and do whatever it takes to make people’s lives better. I am all for those ideas, however, I sometimes think it goes just a little too far.

Most of the time, someone is for a certain “war” because of some political advantage it will give them in the public’s eye. I guess you cannot be a politician unless you are willing to poke somebody in the eye!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273088 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Crude SOB.
Crude is smoking dope with your own kids Rose.

Deal with it and hopefully yourself.

Best of luck to you, and please accept as our gift, a consolation door prize on your way out.

#273089 Jun 8, 2014
A National Call to Link Arms for Democracy
http://www.prwatch.org/news/2014/06/12502/nat...
Without a sweeping grassroots movement, loudly pushing and protesting for reforms, populist candidates, or coalitions in Congress will never have the power to defeat the forces of a corrupt ruling class. Robber barons have resurfaced with a vengeance in the past four decades, openly attacking our democratic system, while buying power to extend and protect their privilege in perpetuity.

#273090 Jun 8, 2014
Republicans Gather for Silver Elephant Dinner
http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local/2014/06/...
With less than a week until the June Primary, Republicans from around the state gathered Friday night for their annual Silver Elephant Dinner.

#273091 Jun 8, 2014
More tea, anyone?
http://www.stanforddaily.com/2014/05/29/more-...
Even the American public seems at least open to the possibility of more Tea. Senator Rand Paul, the Tea Party darling who consistently wins or ties for first in polls predicting the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, has already shown he can give Hillary Clinton a run for her money. Paul beats the ex-Secretary of State in hypothetical setups in battleground states such as Colorado and New Hampshire, and in his own home state of Kentucky garners a surprisingly large 29 percent of the African American vote.

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#273092 Jun 8, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> Who are you to prejudge him? Marcus Luttrell?
[URL deleted]
Four Myths About the Bowe Bergdahl Swap That Must Be Destroyed...
None of these "myths" says Bergdahl deserted.

What would Marcus Luttrell say?
Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell Slams Bowe Bergdahl Prisoner Exchange
By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times June 4, 2014

Marcus Luttrell, the former Navy SEAL that had a movie made about his story in Afghanistan, slammed the exchange of five terrorist prisoners for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.

Luttrell, the lone survivor of Operation Redwing, said that the Taliban did all they could to kill him–trying to cut his head off.

“They were doing everything they could to get to me to kill me,” he told The Blaze.“That’s the part that kind of got me off-guard, was the fact that they held him [Bergdahl].“They don’t normally do that.”

Bergdahl left his post five years, and many who served with him describe him as a traitor and deserter. They say that he often expressed anti-American views and spent a long time planning how he could vanish without a trace.

Lutrell said that when he was being held by the Taliban, a prisoner exchange never crossed his mind. And he wouldn’t have wanted it.

“The thing that I held on to was that my teammates would come get me, or I was going to die out there, not turn over some of the guys that were responsible for some of the worst atrocities that we’ve seen so far,” he said.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/715807-lone-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min cathy1691823 1,421,336
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 2 min Go Blue Forever 19
News Russian hacking of U.S. elections 'playing with... 3 min Stephany McDowell 1
News Will Hillary Clinton's GOP outreach alienate pr... 4 min Hostis Publicus 7
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 4 min Go Blue Forever 21
Immigrants should not be entitled to free servi... 6 min Crpopp 1
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 7 min Go Blue Forever 97
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Cornelius Scudmister 240,219
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 22 min Go Blue Forever 181
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min abc 8,154
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 50 min Ronald 442
More from around the web