The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393348 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#268438 May 22, 2014
Sorry ... 6 YEARS ago :D

McConnell gets ... Money

http://archive.courier-journal.com/article/20...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#268439 May 22, 2014
More on missing hospital ...

http://insiderlouisville.com/business/healthc...

Do ya 'research' shug ...
B4

Crossing MY path
;~)
monitor

Los Angeles, CA

#268440 May 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, sharpshooter of tequila; There is only one like me.(And my Jeep). You are a razist for calling me a black sheep.
Proof you lie. You weren't called a black sheep...just a sheep. You fail.

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#268441 May 22, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
I can see 'Justa Sista" now.
Frantically Im'ing NTR and Rose for HELP!
LMFAO!
Hey Justa?
They done passed out two hours ago!
You're cornered chit for brains!
Go ahead and wriggle and squiggle, you aint going nowhere with that 400 lb. carcass you call a body.
Je Je Je Je Je
Posting about me is as good as posting to me, you lying conniving hypocrite.

Quit seeking my attention and grow the hell up already.

Sunnyvale, CA

#268442 May 22, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Vorenus and Ex Man are one in the same. Both with that Mexican self entitlement mentality!
Ricky Boy is the same but just a little mouthy wimpopotomus!
All though all are Mouthy little wimps from the Paco bundorama!
Ex-Man shares his Dobies with Ricky Boy on the weekends for his wild fetishes.
On Rico`s Breaks at the RR he steals Women's underwear for his other wild fetishes. He makes Barbie cloth from them and his specialty dirty Undies tea.
He is specifically tuned in on Tinka`s , and solicits her for them regularly. Though he has solicited NTR and Rose too. As well as CB.
You lying piece of crap.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#268443 May 22, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Go see your shrink.
I'll call one for you ...
Whinebulance on it's way

)8~D>

Sunnyvale, CA

#268444 May 22, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine it?
NTR's dirty undies?
Rose's dirty undies?
I'm gonna be sick man be back later!
You and that idiot Quirky make such a cute couple, you demented perverts.

Sunnyvale, CA

#268445 May 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Correct.
Lying little suck up.

Sunnyvale, CA

#268446 May 22, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Go see your shrink.
I heard he shot himself.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#268447 May 22, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>I bet the juju view isn't as good DP....lol
I don't know which tower is better. I visited both. In 78 I was attending combat medic school at Ft. Sam Houston, TX and took the opportunity to visit the river walk and had dinner and drinks in the tower there. In 84, I was stationed at Ft Lewis, WA and took the opportunity to visit the needle there. Both are awesome! But the seafood in Seattle was fresher than any I had in San Antonio. Of course the Mexican food in San Antonio was more authentic than the tacos I had in Seattle. I agree with you about the Juju. When it comes to good Juju the Pacific Northwest is hard to beat!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#268448 May 22, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Never seen a head get coupled up Quirky but I did see a foot get couple up and that was the last time that guy made any couplings...I always hated it when guys would dive in at the last second an try to line the drawbars up because if they did fall they could fall right into were they were making the joint.....I chewed a few azz's out over the years when brakemen would do that Quirky......
When I lived in Payette, Idaho, Some friends and I were riding our bicycles to the swimming pool and one of my friends tried to beat the train but the train hit him. It was like a bat hitting a baseball. He went flying like three stories into the air. He had a blow pop in his mouth at the time and the train shoved it right out the top of his skull. I'll never forget the look on that train engineer's face just before he hit Rocky. Or the sound a freight train makes when it is hauling ass and all the breaks of every car is applied.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#268449 May 22, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>You ever go up the Space Needle POS...Funny thing is I live here an never went up that damn thing,but I know were there's a lot better views around here and a lot high.....lol
No, but I have been up the CN tower in Toronto. It is amazing how much the tower sways from the vertical center. point.
I also watched it being built in the 70s

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#268450 May 22, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>We all get too that highest place sooner or later POS....I hope woody makes it there too...lol
That would be a good thing, only god can damn one.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#268451 May 22, 2014
monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof you lie. You weren't called a black sheep...just a sheep. You fail.
I was called "very original" for a "sheep"....same same, racist..

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#268452 May 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Obama had nothing to do with it and they were just doing their job...
Obama delegated to Senator Carl Levin (D-MI), but the IRS reported to him and did exactly what Obama ordered them to do. Let's look at the paper trail, the emails between Lois Lerner and Senator Levin are just the tip.

Exxon paid no federal taxes in 2009 and Obama's IRS had a BOLO for the Tea Party. Just doing their job, indeed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#268453 May 22, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>We all get too that highest place sooner or later POS....I hope woody makes it there too...lol
if we all get there, why would you have to hope for me?

St. Croix valley

#268454 May 22, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>You ever go up the Space Needle POS...Funny thing is I live here an never went up that damn thing,but I know were there's a lot better views around here and a lot high.....lol
i was thinking of going the other way and doing the underground tour of Seattle. heard its pretty fun. i generally prefer the real life scene to the tourist attractions when i travel.

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#268455 May 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Obama had nothing to do with it and they were just doing their job...
Obama promised you could keep your health care plan then he banned it with Obamacare. But he was mad when he found out, and fixed it so you could keep your plan, if your insurance company breaks the law to offer it. See how that always works?

Obama was mad about the secret waiting lists causing 40 deaths over at the VA, he appointed the director of the VA. Obama was mad about the murder of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans in a terrorist attack so he blamed a video nobody ever saw and the producer went to prison. Obama always gets exactly what he wants.

He wants our economy to fail, that explains his policies. He was mad about the federal border agent killed in Fast and Furious then he gave his Attorney General executive privilege so he needn't testify about Fast and Furious and who decided to let the guns walk.

Obama had nothing to do with it, the famous creed of our Bystander and Chief. Are you proud of him or don't you care?

St. Croix valley

#268456 May 22, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama delegated to Senator Carl Levin (D-MI), but the IRS reported to him and did exactly what Obama ordered them to do. Let's look at the paper trail, the emails between Lois Lerner and Senator Levin are just the tip.
Exxon paid no federal taxes in 2009 and Obama's IRS had a BOLO for the Tea Party. Just doing their job, indeed.
ao you can't tie anything to obama nad can't even point out any wrongdoing...

good to know, Bri...business as usual for you...
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#268457 May 22, 2014
Democracy Now! Exclusive: Why The Carlyle Group Pushed George W. Bush Off Its Board / July 3, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/a9wb9 Video
In a broadcast exclusive, Democracy Now! airs a recording of a recent talk by David Rubenstein, founder of the secretive defense contractor Carlyle Group. He recalls how useless Bush was as a board member of Carlyle’s firm Caterair and his surprise that George W. is now president.
DEMOCRACY NOW: In a column posted yesterday on Salon.com , Joe Conason writes: "Preferring to avoid public scrutiny for obvious reasons, executives at the Carlyle Group usually say nothing about their firm's connections with the Bush dynasty. But last April 23, Carlyle managing director David Rubenstein spoke quite frankly about the comfy sinecure he provided to George W. Bush more than a decade ago -- and how useless Bush turned out to be. Whether he knew it or not, Rubenstein's remarks to the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association were recorded."
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...

----------

Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info
Saudi Minister Calls Alleged Terror Link 'An Outrage'
July 29, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/39gg3m
(CBS/AP) President Bush refused on Tuesday to release a congressional report alleging possible links between Saudi Arabian officials and the Sept. 11 hijackers. The White House sought to question a Saudi citizen who befriended two of the hijackers.
Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom's name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations.
After the report was released last Thursday, Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan issued a statement saying that "28 blanked-out pages are being used by some to malign our country and our people."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/wor...

----------

Business as usual
Bush's strong support of the Dubai ports deal isn't so surprising in light of his family's many financial ties to Arab sheikdoms.
By Joe Conason / Feb. 24, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/h9yah
The president's shift in tone is as remarkable as his threat to use his first veto in five years to protect the Dubai deal in the face of bipartisan congressional opposition.

But Bush's passionate defense of the United Arab Emirates and the ports deal inevitably raises questions -- not only about the due diligence of his administration in this instance but about his and his family's long-standing ties to the Persian Gulf sheikdoms, and specifically to the UAE's rulers. His insinuation that skepticism is equivalent to bigotry cannot deflect such concerns, which first arose in the months after the 9/11 attacks.

By now, everyone paying attention to the furor over the Dubai ports deal should be aware of the UAE's mixed record with regard to terror and global security. The Emirates' ruling families formerly maintained close relationships with the Taliban and Osama bin Laden, whose hunting camps in Afghanistan they frequented; two of the 20 hijackers in the 9/11 plot were UAE nationals who used safe houses and banks in Dubai; and the A.Q. Khan nuclear smuggling network also used facilities there to mask its operations. Since 9/11, however, the Emirates have cooperated with U.S. operations against al-Qaida, and their state-owned corporations have eagerly participated in American attempts to improve transportation security.

What seems worrisome even to some who might ultimately accept the Dubai ports deal is the "casual attitude" of the Bush administration in vetting the company, as Sen. Carl Levin put it. Considering the history of Bush entanglement with the oil despots of the Gulf, that lax indulgence was bad policy and worse politics.
http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2006/02/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min HILLARY 2016 239,723
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min An NFL Fan 1,419,694
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 4 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 90
News What Should We Call This Kind of Presidential C... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 19
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 12 min Eagle 12 21,202
News MSNBC plays KFC fried chicken ad for NAACP pres... 14 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 23 min Lawrence Wolf 13
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 31 min Mothra 89
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 58 min woodtick57 7,919
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr WasteWater 391
More from around the web