The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Teeeeeny RICO

Helena, MT

#26926 Sep 21, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>MR POSSUM JENKINS and, and, and well,lets see who all YOU are today in the..... house! "X"..........
"peolpe"..........so rry but that 47% and half of THAT IS EXACTLY the POINT KENNEDY "made" AND ROMNEY "MAKES"!
2012 R/R
Don't ask him how his "thunder stick" got poopy.
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick

Los Angeles, CA

#26927 Sep 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can move on down here to Kentucky where the trailer park crowd LOVE Mitt Romney - or, at least they did until he told them they were users and takers and that cleaning toilets, removing garbage and WORKING for a living didn't make you an acceptable responsible human being. For that to be true, your income needs to be middle-class - that is, when you start making $200-250,000, you can join polite society. Until then, you're nothing but a big fat mooch no matter how much you work. I hope you got that message.
"harvey" -----> Is one of those angry old white men who rely on welfare subsidies becuase he cannot find a decent job... wait, he's part of the 47% that Romney told to go fk themselves and "harvey" still want to vote for him. People like "harvey" don't get it, if Romney is elected, he's not going to give him a job on the day Romney is sworn in. Nor will the economy improve under him. It will be another era of "trickle down economics" and as we all know, that has dismal results.

Clinton made good talking points last night on the Daily Show.

Clinton noted that Romney has had to tack to the right, whether because of a change in his political philosophy or as a way to get elected.“Part of the problem that he has is that he made all these commitments in the Primary campaign, and they just kept pushing everyone to the right. Every week another candidate came up and it was like Whack-A-Mole, he had to knock them down.”

But now the big problem Romney has, according to Clinton, is his lack of specificity on key details.
“If I come to you and I say we have this terrible national debt, and here’s my opening gambit -- the first thing I’m going to do is raise it by another $5 trillion over a decade by doing another round of tax cuts that mostly benefit the people who benefitted over the past decade even though it didn’t produce jobs. Now we’re in a really deep hole, now let me tell you how I’m gonna get out of it. Well what about the details? See me after the election,” Clinton imitated.

read more @ http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/0...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#26928 Sep 21, 2012
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first met Cricket and all his SPAM, I was silly enough to reply to all of it. The problem with Cricket is that when you reply to his SPAM, he SPAMS you more.
What I mean is that you're not actually talking to a free thinker, you're talking to a person who mirrors the troll in the below youtube video.
Enjoy!!!
Internet Bridge Troll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FMEe7JqBgvgXX
Where did you meet him?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#26929 Sep 21, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see, although I'm not sure if you're aware, TOPIX and his posts especially are making you just plain nuts with your meticulously meandering posts/responses to nowhere.
You found your niche.
What makes you think it is his posts in particular? Please specify whose? LMAO!(You're fun)Yours?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#26930 Sep 21, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think it is his posts in particular? Please specify whose? LMAO!(You're fun)Yours?
You're hooked alright. Need I say more?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#26931 Sep 21, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding family...he has a brother living in a HUT for goodness sake! You don't really know much about him because he has gone to great links to have his information sealed. Why? Why? Why?
We are closest to the cliff because of excessive debt stacking up, he has places us in a most vulnerable position which at any time is likley to fall apart. He keeps spending, borrowing and spending what we do not have. Has NEVER put a budget together! He is a hater of this country. Bows to leaders of other nations!!
Simply ridiculous! I don't know why I bother to respond and I KNOW you can't listen to reason. We WERE heading off a cliff, and now we're not. We have had 30 months of positive growth in the private sbusiness sector. We are no longer embroiled in a war in Iraq. Osama bin Laden is dead. If you REALLY want to know something about his personal life, why not just fire off an email to the White House? It's easy. I complain when I don't agree with a policy and I commend him when I think he's done well. Is that approach too honest and direct for you? Is it just easier to try to defame him from the anonimity of a computer topics forum? Try doing things the adult way for once. You may find that more fulfilling.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#26932 Sep 21, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hooked alright. Need I say more?
On the fact that our president has failed us?
You need not say more
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick

Los Angeles, CA

#26933 Sep 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you dispute a SNL skit? You post spam that TELLS people what they are viewing and asks them to buy into it. It's the same BS that were used to convince people of a government plot to blow up the WTC and that they were witnessing multiple pre-set explosions. Look and LISTEN to what I tell you is the mantra of propaganda. Turn down the audio and let your eyes inform you what you're seeing, and you can easily come to an entirely different understanding than the lies the narrator tells you. I looked at all those videos more than once, and there was only one occasion where I thought Obama did an intentional "slight" bow, the awkwardness of the common deference to one's senior and a much physically smaller man - the Emperor of Japan. It's a bit like a curtsey to the Queen. I saw that as a gesture of respect to a very senior and revered elderly figure, a man he towered over physically - not anything more. Must ado about absolutely NOTHING.
I took a look at that Obama and the National anthem video and I guess the only thing these right wing radicals can point at is that Obama did not put his hand over his heart? Wow... call in the National Guard!!! Now here's the ringer NTR, the below video @ 1:27 shows Obama singing the National anthem with his hand over his heart but don't tell Cricket the propagandist, he hates anything that debunks his hate. And keep in mind, the video below was before the video Cricket the propagandist provides. So where is the conspiracy? Who knows, it's probably all in Crickets head.

President Obama Inauguration National Anthem

Now about the Obama bows to a Saudi King? To me personally, it looks like he did bow down but when I meet Asians or Middle Eastern people, I too extend my gesture of good will by saying hello in their way and then with my way of the hand shake.

Well, what should have Obama done? Bitch slap the king? I mean seriously NTR, there is nothing that Obama can do to appease a bigot like Cricket and maggots like him.

Sometimes we simply have to accept the fact that we're dealing with "stupid people" all the time on Topix.

Now if anyone wants to talk about sucking up to Saudi Kings... look no further than Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

Opps, did I just insult Crickets messiahs?

Me thinks so!!!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26934 Sep 21, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said the CIA and other intel agencies weren't doing their job. I was referring to obama not doing his job in de-prioritizing/cancelling his intel briefs, which might be an issue with why he looks inept. Why is it that every time something negative and/or embarrassing happens, the FIRST thing you hear from this admin is that is wasn't our fault. In the case of the embassy attacks, the media had facts before the admin finally relented and backed off of their INSISTENCE that it was all over a movie, wasn't preplanned and wasn't a terrorist attack. The longer they don't admit the already obvious, the dumber and amateurish they look. So, why wasn't there beefed up security since 1)it was a 9/11 anniversary, 2)the same Libyan consulate had been attacked in June and 3)Libyans warned the US there was a great possibility of an attack on our consulate. So far, I haven't seen ANYONE in the media ask the president or his reps these questions. Which is more important, surgical dissection of Mitt Romney's speeches or obama's response on what measures he will take to keep this from happening again? Crowds are still rioting and embassies are closing and yet, all we see is obama on Letterman and hobnobbing with rap artists to raise money. Pretty shameful for a "president" not to respond to a crisis like this.
Have you never heard of multitasking?
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick

Los Angeles, CA

#26935 Sep 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's ironic that you should mention any of those characteristics. Deflection is your game.
They're desperate NTR, they know that Romney screwed up and is now on life support.
LOL
joisey goil

Mount Laurel, NJ

#26936 Sep 21, 2012
The Short_Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Women who are fat, ugly and have cesarean scars are the ones who always say that size does not matter. Your kind will take whatever comes to you.
Scratch a liberal in the right place, out pops some sort of mean, nasty, hated-filled nut job. We had a Jew-hating one earlier. This one is a misogynist with a small wee-wee.

Thanks for the confession! Nice to see your true colors shining through. Now sit back and enjoy your new-found reputation:

HEY EVERYONE! "SHORT DRIVER" HATES WOMEN BECAUSE HE CAN'T SATISFY THEM WITH HIS TEENY-TINY PUTTER! PLEASE READ HIS POST ABOVE FOR THE PROOF OF THIS HE'S PROVIDED FOR ALL TO SEE! LOL!

This is going to be fun.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#26937 Sep 21, 2012
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
"harvey" -----> Is one of those angry old white men who rely on welfare subsidies becuase he cannot find a decent job... wait, he's part of the 47% that Romney told to go fk themselves and "harvey" still want to vote for him. People like "harvey" don't get it, if Romney is elected, he's not going to give him a job on the day Romney is sworn in. Nor will the economy improve under him. It will be another era of "trickle down economics" and as we all know, that has dismal results.
Clinton made good talking points last night on the Daily Show.
Clinton noted that Romney has had to tack to the right, whether because of a change in his political philosophy or as a way to get elected.“Part of the problem that he has is that he made all these commitments in the Primary campaign, and they just kept pushing everyone to the right. Every week another candidate came up and it was like Whack-A-Mole, he had to knock them down.”
But now the big problem Romney has, according to Clinton, is his lack of specificity on key details.
“If I come to you and I say we have this terrible national debt, and here’s my opening gambit -- the first thing I’m going to do is raise it by another $5 trillion over a decade by doing another round of tax cuts that mostly benefit the people who benefitted over the past decade even though it didn’t produce jobs. Now we’re in a really deep hole, now let me tell you how I’m gonna get out of it. Well what about the details? See me after the election,” Clinton imitated.
read more @ http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/0...
Yeah, Bill is an amazing communicator! And SMART! That's why the GOP hates him so badly. Same with Obama. It REALLY sucks for them that a Democrat is doing a better job than his predecessor. Clinton balanced the budget. Four years later we were mired in debt again. Obama has put the country on a path to recovery. If Romney, or ANY Republican, is elected, we'll most likely be seeing soup and gas lines before that President's term is done.
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick

Los Angeles, CA

#26938 Sep 21, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>MR POSSUM JENKINS and, and, and well,lets see who all YOU are today in the..... house! "X"..........
"peolpe"..........so rry but that 47% and half of THAT IS EXACTLY the POINT KENNEDY "made" AND ROMNEY "MAKES"!
2012 R/R
Were you deliberately dropped on your head all your life? Some military families are so poor, they depend on food stamps-are they leeches, loafers & good-for-nothings? 62% of households who pay no federal tax earn less than $20K/year while Romney takes a $77/K deduction for his dancing horse!!

Now here's the irony here, income taxes are not the only taxes all Americans including the 47%er's pay.

Below is a list of all the "other" taxes that even poor people pay at some time in their lives if not all the time. So get off your ignorance with telling me that the 47% do not pay taxes. You're just another fool who parrots off what the already ignorant tell you to think.

Accounts Receivable Tax

Building Permit Tax

Capital Gains Tax

CDL license Tax

Cigarette Tax

Corporate Income Tax

Court Fines (indirect taxes)

Dog License Tax

Federal Income Tax

Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)

Fishing License Tax

Food License Tax

Fuel permit tax

Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)

Hunting License Tax

Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)

Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)

IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)

Liquor Tax

Local Income Tax

Luxury Taxes

Marriage License Tax

Medicare Tax

Property Tax

Real Estate Tax

Septic Permit Tax

Service Charge Taxes

Social Security Tax

Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)

Sales Taxes

Recreational Vehicle Tax

Road Toll Booth Taxes

School Tax

State Income Tax

State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)

Telephone federal excise tax

Telephone federal universal service fee tax

Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes

Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax

Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax

Telephone state and local tax

Telephone usage charge tax

Toll Bridge Taxes

Toll Tunnel Taxes

Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)

Trailer registration tax

Utility Taxes

Vehicle License Registration Tax

Vehicle Sales Tax

Watercraft registration Tax

Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26939 Sep 21, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Everything cricket has posted is significant to the content obama's character as well as his actions and you know it.
Give me a break Posit.

It's crap.

It could be one of two things.

There's the person who literally does not have the intelligence to separate the utterly ridiculous from the pertinent.

Then there are those who are well aware that their information is complete rubbish but know they can rely on the others(aforementioned) that swallow up and regurgitate any and all information that appeals to their emotional I.Q.

Now where Cricket falls, It's tough to say. Probably somewhere in the middle.

Posters like Quirky will believe anything negative about Obama as will you Posit.

"bowing to the Saudi king"???

Give me a fcking break.

"Hand over heart"

It was one time. Who cares!! Get real people. Stop being such idiots.

Obama is not a Marxist.

He is not a Muslim.

He's not a terrorist.

He is not gay.

He is not the Antichrist.

He does not hate America.

If you believe all the ridiculous crap that Cricket posts, I'm sorry but YOU are an idiot.
joisey goil

Mount Laurel, NJ

#26940 Sep 21, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Bill is an amazing communicator! And SMART! That's why the GOP hates him so badly. Same with Obama. It REALLY sucks for them that a Democrat is doing a better job than his predecessor. Clinton balanced the budget. Four years later we were mired in debt again. Obama has put the country on a path to recovery. If Romney, or ANY Republican, is elected, we'll most likely be seeing soup and gas lines before that President's term is done.
Clinton is indeed a smooth talker, that's true. That's how you get an intern to blow you under your desk in the oval office, then discard her like a used tissue.(But at least he didn't just drown her like Fat Teddy did.) Clinton hooked right because he was f*cking up by the numbers. The Republican congress forced him to balance the budget. All he did was be smart enough to jump to the head of that parade and pretend he was the leader of the band. Total BS: he was brought to the table kicking & screaming.

Obama has taken a different tactic: just spend money on the National Debit Card and let someone else figure out how to pay for it. Since he's black, the Dems have joined in, lest they be thought of as less than dedicated liberals. And since they realize this runaway train is going to crash, why not party-hardy until then? Besides, you can buy a lot of votes when you have the country's debit card and no adult leadership.

Reality: You can't spend trillions & trillions you don't have and expect things to come up roses. The overwhelming majority (at about 5 to 1) has been social spending, not the Gulf wars (that little charade is a big, fat lie).
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick

Los Angeles, CA

#26941 Sep 21, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, lets revert to myths to solve our nation's problems...
Do you blame these ignorant radicals? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26942 Sep 21, 2012
joisey goil wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratch a liberal in the right place, out pops some sort of mean, nasty, hated-filled nut job. We had a Jew-hating one earlier. This one is a misogynist with a small wee-wee.
Thanks for the confession! Nice to see your true colors shining through. Now sit back and enjoy your new-found reputation:
HEY EVERYONE! "SHORT DRIVER" HATES WOMEN BECAUSE HE CAN'T SATISFY THEM WITH HIS TEENY-TINY PUTTER! PLEASE READ HIS POST ABOVE FOR THE PROOF OF THIS HE'S PROVIDED FOR ALL TO SEE! LOL!
This is going to be fun.
Seriously, you talk about diks more than any other woman on this forum.

Real class.
frank

Oakland, CA

#26943 Sep 21, 2012
Ray wrote:
Barack Obama's "plan" is to increase taxes and hope that everything turns out alright. In other words he has no plan and he's just an articulate John Kerry.
The wingnuz ministry of propaganda has created a fictional Obama and a parallel Republican universe of Orwellian dimensions just for you and your tiny little hooch soaked brain, where anything can be asserted, where Obama is a fictional character, where pollsters and political advisers are free to create whatever concoction of lies will help elect their candidate and where "fact-checkers" are as irrelevant and intrusive as is the truth.
Reagan had the eminent and distinguished Tip O’Neill to work with, Obama, on the other hand, has a ‘drunk’ by the name of John Boehner who is, and has always been, hell-bent on sabotaging Obama, and has stated as much publically!
The phantom economy, wealth and false expectations
http://www.yesmagazine.org/blogs/david-korten...
Poopy Mc Thunder Stick

Los Angeles, CA

#26944 Sep 21, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and we still have the constitution...
No no no... you have it all wrong, you're not complimenting Crickets fear mongering that way. He wants everyone to believe that Obama is a Muslim and that 0.8% of the entire U.S. population (2010) is so powerful that they can actually interject their religion into the US Constitution even though the 1st amendment clearly states that:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof....

I mean seriously, sometimes people like Cricket make be shake my head.
joisey goil

Mount Laurel, NJ

#26945 Sep 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you talk about diks more than any other woman on this forum.
Real class.
Most guys like it when a girl talks dirty. Gay much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Fair Game 32,962
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Gtown71 306,190
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Ari son of Anarchy 158,523
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min ChristineM 120,465
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 45 min hornback12 1,178
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr NightMare 56,617
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 1 hr WelbyMD 172
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,124,276
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 3 hr Even Steven 433
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 3 hr barefoot2626 127
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 5 hr barefoot2626 182

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE